It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:13 am



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
Author Message
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 2989
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Interesting timing...Dex

2 Tornadoes Touched Down in DC Area During Strong Storms

http://www.nbcwashington.com/weather/st ... 18493.html

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 3:30 pm
Posts: 429
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Lights in the night sky seen in California made the news. They speculate, but in the end say it must have been a meteor.
Maybe it was a super secret military air balloon, better yet, high level swap gas, no, it was just our family and friends kicking some problem annunaki ass.

Don't believe it you say.......hang in there, you'll be seeing more of these "meteors".

-----------------------------------------------------------

and yet, another day for me to celebrate :brockoli


Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:57 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2464
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Dex wrote:
(Note: The attempts to avert this has been, and is being made...Dex)

meanwhile...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHEx2EXObyU

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Wet coast
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Fan of Trump, I forgot your name so please forgive me, but it looks like the war machine run by the top percent of the top percent got to him. No big surprise.


Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2673
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
midnight wrote:
Lots of words Dondep.
But using few words, was Kennedy killed in a car containing 4 or 6 people?
And if you saw the James Bond film involving Jaws and Dolly with or without braces, do you remember her with braces?
Just answer these 2 questions please.


Sorry it's been awhile since I was last on, midnight. Regarding JFK's car, I'll bite on that one - but not the James Bond question, as I really don't know and am not intrigued enough for it to warrant my attention. JFK was in the car with a driver and agent in the front, Gov John Connolly and wife in the jump seats, and JFK and Jackie in the rear. Guess that makes six, right? I haven't seen anything to convince me photos are different in any substantive way.

It depends on our individual attention spans, these issues. My "lots of words" regard an issue you probably don't care much about, or they ring hollowly to you as you are fixated on these two trending Conspiracy Theories - Mandela Effect, and Flat Earth 2.0. I ask what is the destiny of the message for these issues, which I firmly believe were inserted into the truthseeking community to distract us and divide us. Perhaps the so-called "Mandela Effect" is intended to make us think that two or more different realities have already been lived, therefore what is the point of making a concerted effort to achieve any significant change, as it's all been "done" already?

That's just My Humbly Defiant Opinion at this time, jest my too sense though subject to evolution pending solid proof in lieu of superior logic, but carry on the conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dex, have I found an ORB COLLECTION for you! Soon as I saw this, in my YouTube auto-play feed, I thought immediately of you but it's been a week or more since I watched it so I had to take some time to dig it up. Here it is; what do you think of THESE orbs! I think they're distinctly different, distinctly UFOs, and warrant consideration as to the message they bring to the earthlings. Exactly what I don't know but I leave it to you for your opinion on it:



Simon, I know you see some of my tweets (and thanks again for the occasion RT), so you know my opinion regarding the globalist agenda of mongrelizing the West by ensuring a muslim invasion - under the guise of "refugees", so as to stir racial animosity and thereby justify the coming need for martial law under the REAL reason it's been waiting in the wings.

Sadly, the naive idealists are caught up in their kidnapped/hijacked 'liberalism', which it ain't, and only show themselves to be victims of the left/right paradigm that's being replaced by the nationalists/populists vs the globalists/elitists. Again, JMHDO.


------------------------------------------------------------

Tiger.......I'm reluctant to support Bernie in any future endeavors until he comes clean about why he never fought for our votes. He was being blackmailed, and needs to come clean about it before anything else, and I think he knows it but is trying to avoid it.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Wet coast
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
So you have always been here, Dondep. No problem. Many of us haven't. For those that haven't, there were 4 in the Kennedy kill car. No doubt. And Dolly had braces, which made sense of the scene.


Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:45 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 2989
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Hi DonD..

Possible, very sophisticated, remote controlled probes launched from large ships in space...

Dex

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 am
Posts: 1095
Location: London
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
midnight wrote:
Fan of Trump, I forgot your name so please forgive me, but it looks like the war machine run by the top percent of the top percent got to him. No big surprise.


Alas Midnight, it does look that way.

Don, yes I follow your Tweets but have become so overloaded with things that I went several days when I did not have time to even look at them and now have 1000 unseen tweets in my timeline. I hope to catch up on Monday.

The activities which took up so much time included spring cleaning, entertaining guests and doing things in the garden. Its not rained for so long here that I am even having to water the garden - the usual 'April Showers' seem to have passed us by.

This YouTube might be of interest.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgHKg5q_oys

Simon

_________________
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.


Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:52 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Posts: 1975
Location: ALIVE
Post I am Alive
Dondep wrote:
midnight wrote:
Lots of words .


1) I ask what is the destiny of the message for these issues, which I firmly believe were inserted into the truthseeking community to distract us and divide us.

------------------------------------------------------------

2) I'm reluctant to support Bernie in any future endeavors until he comes clean about why he never fought for our votes. He was being blackmailed


#1) AGREE: it is a new level of subtle PYOPS, discernment in all, all is not as it appears



http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2017/ ... eo-on.html
https://terrancognito.blogspot.ca

THE HIGHEST PROBABILITY IS THAT THE APPEARANCE OF THE "SECOND SUN". IS AN ERROR/BREAKDOWN/ANOMALY IN THE HOLOGRAM. THE "HAARP ARRAY". IS BUT ONE TECHNOLOGY THAT HAS FAILED RECENTLY. THAT IS OUR BEST ESTIMATE NOW.


#2) Bernie does have not any options for himself or his family unless the death threat against Bernie is neutralized.
Besides time moves on the next generation needs to pick up the banner of truth,justice,and peace. I myself am hoping that Tulsi Gabbard will be the 46th POTUS.





We came here to escape the rushing noise of the nexus.
To explore the Hue's of Magnificent Architect of the Nexus with emotion in the context of freedom.
The Love we meant to understand has pushed our boundaries to be over run with (pride,greed,lust,despair,anger,lazyness, and vanity).
The time is now.



Quote:
This world I like
We architects of life
A song a sigh
Developing words that linger
Through fields of green through open eyes
This for us to see

You can mend the wires
You can feed the soul apart
You can touch your life
You can bring your soul alive

_________________
absolute TRUTH & unconditional love of SOCIAL JUSTICE & PEACE for ALL of HUMANITY.


Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:20 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Posts: 1975
Location: ALIVE
Post looking for T?
midnight wrote:
Fan of T


Fan of Truth :sherlock










Quote:
MIT professor exposes ‘egregious error’ & evidence tampering in US report on Syria sarin incident

Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor Theodore Postol, who wrote a preliminary review of the US government claims earlier this week and shared his findings with RT, examined photographs of the attack site and concluded that the report endorsed by the White House “could not be true.”


https://www.rt.com/usa/384800-syria-gas ... -addendum/

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/15 ... confirmed/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... ons-attack

And how they fake the radio intercepts

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/12 ... ntercepts/

Trolling for the the bankers,corporations, etc, no fan here.

_________________
absolute TRUTH & unconditional love of SOCIAL JUSTICE & PEACE for ALL of HUMANITY.


Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:38 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am
Posts: 4865
Location: Canada
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Sky wrote:
Dondep wrote:
BTW, L2L or Sky; an email correspondent has tried to register here but reports the main page has no option to do that, only to Login. I'll try to PM you both but if you read this meantime before you get them, could you please check to see if that's the case and remedy the issue?



Thanks for the heads up Dondep - Yes the Sub button has been obscured - due to excessive Spam.

L2L did respond to the subs request from Peggy - but she apparently failed to reply.

:dunno


Don I sent her two emails to which she never responded, I cannot set up an account for her if I don't have a username...

_________________
Image Please Obey the Golden Rules viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3563&p=40912#p40912


Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Posts: 1975
Location: ALIVE
Post remember war is bad
Quote:
when it comes to Trump's military intervention.

the usual establishment smear tactics,

push back, exposing how the so-called "Resistance" to Trump is complicit in his belligerent militarism.



_________________
absolute TRUTH & unconditional love of SOCIAL JUSTICE & PEACE for ALL of HUMANITY.


Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:01 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 2989
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
(4/17/2017) Within the same hour, each time I looked up at the sky...Hmm...Very clever if real...?

Image

Image

Image

Andrew Gavin
Lenticular clouds buddy

Dex Xxaa
Dex Xxaa More than likely.. We have always assumed..but it can be more than that...A recent posting...See a resemblance? Very clever...
Image


Andrew Gavin
Andrew Gavin Yes but even Mother Nature can troll you

Dex Xxaa
Dex Xxaa Yes, and in Acts 1:9 "And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight" That wasn't Mother Nature...The Play of Life...Intelligence testing.

Andrew Gavin · Friends with Josi Galante and 1 other
You were there?

Dex Xxaa
Dex Xxaa I had an experience on top of a sacred Butte, adjacent to our property near lone, Calif. I shared the story of John in former postings here....Whom that first day meeting him. Muti-colored electrical flashes appeared above his head just before an enormous cloud craft, like in my moniker, lowered itself below these amazing dark thunderous clouds covering the sky. It then proceeded to glide towards us while John was attempting to explain, logically, reasons for people thinking why they see UFO's, of which he did not believe in them at that time, until of course, when this amazing huge ship was directly overhead, and I pointed out to him and said...Oh yeah John, well, take a look at that, pointing upward to the sky. He nearly leaped a foot off the ground. We watched it slide, like if it was on gravity rails, a little farther away, when it stopped, and rose up into those amazing Moses like clouds until it couldn't be seen anymore...John believed after that day in UFO's..and years later was still telling about his experience on that sacred Butte. I thought about it a lot, and years later it finally dawned on me, how it reminded me of that passage in the Acts 1:9...That's exactly how I would have described the event if I had witnessed this incredible ship back in those days myself. So yes, it was as though I was a witness to what it may have seemed like to them back during that time of Jesus. That wasn't the last, my education with our Higher Heavens...continued...

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 2989
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Image

Dex Xxaa
April 17 at 9:39am ·

Saturday, March 16, 1957 is an historic day in America; it was 8:00 am when Universal Envoy Valiant Thor landed in Victor One in an agricultural field in Alexandria, Virginia.

INT. OVAL OFFICE – March 16, 1957 – DAY

President Dwight Eisenhower, Vice-President Richard Nixon, the Joint Chiefs and secret service men are riveted by the enlightened presence of the extraterrestrial Valiant.

PRESIDENT EISENHOWER

Of course, you know we have suspended

all rules of protocol.

(a kind beat)

I have a good feeling towards you.

Please sir, what is your name?



EXTRATERRESTRIAL

Commander Valiant Thor.

PRESIDENT EISENHOWER

What is the purpose of this visit?

VALIANT

Your planet has been under close

observation for a long time.

That is why I am here.

Thor hands Eisenhower an otherworldly document. The President's face ponders how it suddenly appeared as he peruses paper.

EISENHOWER

This proposal is quite extraordinary.

VALIANT

Designed by the Unification Council

of 12, to enrich lives on your

world. I am the Chairman, here to

assist you in the ways of the universe.

EISENHOWER

We cannot rush into something like this.

It will take some time to consider.

Let's get better acquainted.

Learn more about one another.

(beat)

Will you stay as our guest?

Eisenhower has a strong intuition about Thor, and places him on VIP status for three years. His new residence will be a Pentagon apartment, three floors below the octagon. Over the next year, talks begin about the implementation of Thor’s Divine Design. When Thor explains that he is interacting on behalf of the Galactic Community, to discuss the affairs of Earth that are detrimental to its it future, and to enlighten our government about universal society—the Joint Chiefs, CIA Director and the Secretary of Defense ponder his endless technological possibilities. They contemplate their future strategy either using friendship or force to gain control. Thor’s technologies are far greater than the captured saucers the government already has in its possession at Area 51; it’s based on organics, living matter with consciousness. The Military Industrial Complex’s race to gain the blueprints to the Victor Class Saucers ensues, and ramps up in the years ahead.

Meanwhile, a malevolent alien race, the Quyine, offers America superior technologies and Eisenhower is left with a serious dilemma. If he does not take the deal, the Quyine will offer the same deal to foreign superpowers. But at what moral price will the citizens of America ultimately pay if Eisenhower accepts?

With the Quyine presence on Earth, Thor finds himself interacting with one of the most dangerous men—the Empyrean, whom heads the SSS—the Secret Shadow Society, the leader of the 13 men that control the world from behind the corporate curtain. Thor, with the help of his Vice Commanders, must outsmart this evil genius, who is partnered with the Quyine. Will Thor’s mission succeed or fail?

The US government is keeping Thor’s existence top secret. In December of 1959, Thor puts another plan into effect. He meets with UFOlogist Dr. Frank Stranges, who in 1967 releases his book about Valiant Thor in Stranger at the Pentagon.

Screenwriter Craig Campobasso sat with Dr. Frank Stranges for many years to perfect the screenplay. The feature film is inspired by this true story.

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2464
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
after a lot of EMP on USA Cities circa 4/21/2017...

ie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMtk7qY9Wgc

More:
http://www.disclose.tv/news/blackout_po ... sco/138634

Dondep wrote:

Sorry it's been awhile since I was last on...

----------------------------------------------------------


what about this pic around the Web , DD ???:

Image


Note: Typo edited!!!

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:08 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Posts: 1975
Location: ALIVE
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Image




Image



_________________
absolute TRUTH & unconditional love of SOCIAL JUSTICE & PEACE for ALL of HUMANITY.


Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:39 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 3:30 pm
Posts: 429
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
I'd say this is a perfect example of Karma.....


Professional trophy hunter 'killed and eaten by crocodiles' during Zimbabwe safari
Priya Joshi
International Business Times20 April 2017


Finally some abusers getting abused!

Isn't that what creation should really be like? You abuse or mistreat someone or some thing and get a little lesson right back, that is, if you get a second chance. Life would be much better if it was that way.

Some say there was a "management change" on the Other Side so to speak after 12/21/12.........only time will tell.
I say bring on Karma, earth needs it!


Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:41 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2673
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
That's a heartwarming piece of news, Pepe! Pun intended, noting that crocs are cold-blooded reptiles.
I love to hear encouraging news, when karma gets its way, when accountability is realized. Lately I've been despairing that anything we can do can possibly alter the course of events, even planting explosives in the Masonic temples.....the damned Jesuits and of course the satanists would probably look on it as an opportunity to conduct even more criminal operations.

Speaking of, have you seen this, y'all? Another gem courtesy of Robert David Steele, a man in the company of Ed Snowden and Julian Assange. Because it's all done in Dutch, large English captions show the transcript easily and you can hear the change in the emotions in his voice.

Ronald Bernard, High Financier Leaves Perch, Admits To Serious Widespread Satanic Ritual Abuse and Luciferianism





recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:

Sorry it's been awhile since I was last on...

----------------------------------------------------------


what about this pic around the Web , DD ???:

Image


Note: Typo edited!!!


Hey that's a 'good' find recall!! I was pleasantly horrified to see this image, very new to me, but one not far from my mind on any given day. On one hand it's almost gratifying to see such an old and frail visage of one of the most evil humanoids, with an almost-vulnerable look in his posed smile, but on the other, chills down the spine thinking of how some dying person had to give up their heart to this sordid entity so it can plow through to the eschaton it's waiting for. I can see the logic of holding back events until the creeps like this can die off, but I think it's important that this particular Darth Vader be held accountable in our time. I no longer dream of marching on Washington, on the White House, or Capitol (I've done that countless times in the past; always felt I was playing the role of an 'extra' in someone else's movie).....I dream of marching on CNN and Google, rather Alphabet INC where Eric Schmidt holes up in his lair, and hauling out the dimbulb scribes that concoct lies for the great Brainwashing Organs for meting out street justice while the proceedings, and the evidence of the crimes, play out on huge Jumbotron screens for the peacefully-assembled.

Pausing.....

Okay, here's my latest, while I work on articulating why globalism is evil. Jesus was a liberal, but also entrepreneurial, in fact was a socialist, but nothing like the globalists we're facing lately.

Me myself and I, at my blog website http://www.dondep.com wrote:
PizzaGate / Pedogate – How We Know Alefantis & Podesta Are Liars

Really.

By now, everyone reading this is familiar with the term “PizzaGate”; it's the scandal that erupted just before the 2016 election and continued all through the following months, and despite all the strenuous efforts of the Establishment to snuff it – like many of their members snuff the lives of babies and children in satanic rituals (yes, we have ample evidence satanic ritual abuse, or SRA, is much more widespread than any of us could have imagined) – PizzaGate lives on and will grow and slither its ugly way across the social landscape until its secrets come shrieking out.

It's hard for me to write objectively about this issue due to all the outright lies that small-skulled media mavens like to throw up when the subject is broached; these lies make me just livid with rage. I'll try to speak objectively about the particular issue of lying in this piece, but my druthers are to refer to James Alefantis and John Podesta in the manner of many citizen-journalists (see TheCitizenNewscaster.com, a website I put up in the early days of the scandal), which is to call either of them a POS (“Piece Of Sh*t") because I am quite certain they are up to their hypothalamus in pedophilic pursuits, though not in the way they put up 'straw men' in their public pronouncements about it.

That in fact is where we start: both John Podesta, in his first public outing following the scandal's appearance, and James Alefantis, in his pronouncements following the faked “shooting” by one Edgar Welch (an actor who fulfilled the prediction made the evening before by at least one conspiracy-analyst calling into InfoWars live), have lied about the basic premise of the scandal. It is THIS key conceptual lie that betrays the scandal's reality, because even those who are not well-versed in rhetoric and debate can sense the falsity of these individuals. It matters not that they say these things within the comfortable confines of corporate newsrooms, interviewed by sympathetic corporate talking-heads, and broadcast throughout the land; no, the fact they do has helped hasten the end of the once-hegemonic control the Official Corporate Brainwashers has exercised.....you know their names: CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, and their print counterparts, the New York Times and the Washington Post (which, let me remind everyone for the umpteenth time, was saved from bankruptcy by its sale to internet entrepreneur Jeff Bezos for $250 million, followed shortly by a $600 million contract from the CIA to put 'Operation Mockingbird' on steroids).

The lie both Alefantis and Podesta have put forth is a simple one, and they did it because they needed a straw-man argument they could easily dismiss, and they were able to do it because the MSM- mainstream corporate media – was covering for their misdeeds (being part of the entire pedophilic culture permeating the Establishment) by NOT reporting on it, or barely, which was awkward as the entire alt-media culture on YouTube and Twitter offered up continuous analysis. The straw-man argument is that “online conspiracy theorists were claiming we are running a child-pedophile ring out of the basement of Comet Ping-Pong”. Still, it matters not that they said this under the bright lights of the newsroom while being broadcast throughout the land. Evil can be sensed even by the dullards of the boonies, watching intently. Lies can be sensed, no matter how much lipstick is put on the pig. No amount of lipstick can cover for the blood that's been spilled due to the actions of these two evil people.
What IS true, what is NOT a lie, is that NO OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION was being done. Thus, despite the fact absolutely no-one in the online conspiracy-analysis community was suggesting it, the ruse of a "self-investigation" was developed by the Establishment in order to create a false-flag event that would warrant a clamp-down on the discussion taking place across all the social-media platforms. It is this stark fact that is the reason the scandal is still brewing, still brooding, still stirring emotions and creating disgust and mistrust of governmental institutions. Had an alert minion fairly high up on the power ladder been allowed to be creative enough, a farce of an investigation could have been mounted, a la "Warren Commission", or "911 Commission", to officially 'investigate', conclude nothing was going on, and this might have taken some of the steam out of this ongoing scandal. It probably wasn't done because much of the evil is bubbling right under the surface and it would likely have opened up so many holes as to catapult the scandal to the top of even the most reluctant Brainwashing Organ (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, etc).

What PizzaGate IS has more to do with the questionable emails shared between the members of Hillary Clinton's inner circle, particularly the Podesta emails, and the frequent references to "pizza" and related terms that have been determined by the FBI to act as code for pedophilic activity. In fact, the same good-hearted patriots within the intelligence community and the New York police dept that saw to it that this information made it to Wikileaks ALSO included the same FBI documentation about the symbology and code-words used by pedophiles. Along with the Podesta emails, patriots pointed to the Instagram account of Alefantis and the artwork throughout his pizzeria. These patriots did NOT set up the alt-media community with a "pizzagate trap", as some overly-cynical citizen-journalists contend; they released the information to them in frustration as their own superiors suppressed the evidence on Anthony Weiner's laptop. These facts, which became known in the days following the election, has shown the public that the government bodies they once trusted to "get the bad guys and keep the good people safe" are in fact there to protect the powerful from prosecution for the heinous crimes they regularly engage in to secure the loyalty of their members and indulge their sadistic fantasies.

While many citizen-newscasters (see the roster at TheCitizenNewscaster.com) have consistently called for a genuine investigation, the only conclusions we have thus far is that Alefantis once had obscene artwork plastered throughout his pizza restaurant while calling it "family-friendly". A genuine investigation would call on Alefantis to explain how imagery of violence (beheadings, passing around the heads, blood gushing from orifices, lewd body-positioning, etc) is "family-friendly" and simply "art". Additionally, his Instagram account (which he quickly made private once the emails were published, but not before someone had captured all the images along with the often-incriminating comments attached) was filled with imagery that were of such questionable nature that they should be accounted for - when they are in the collection of a man who is steeped in pizza culture and associated pedophilic symbolism. Obscenity is regulated by "community standards", and because of the vagueness of such a guideline, the community should be allowed to weigh in on the liberal use of such imagery without labeling it "Mature" and intended for "Adult audiences". Perhaps the culture has gone that far that such labeling is useless and children should be allowed to be stimulated to orgasm without limit of age, which is an issue in the now-related 'Hampstead 2' case. In any event, that in itself should be a matter for discussion in the mainstream media, particularly because Alefantis is listed in the Top 50 Most Powerful People in Washington DC. Uh....how is that so? Rather, UGH. What in fact makes him rate so highly in the power structure? What - exactly - does he do to maintain such a position?

Not only that, in one of the most astounding developments in the entire PizzaGate / PedoGate scandal, one citizen-researcher had located one of Alefantis' other businesses, a mysterious building that was briefly called "Pegasus Museum" after or during its renovation, pictures of which this researcher discovered while scouring images from Alefantis's Instagram account. While the researcher was very naive, and some of the research involved in establishing the location with certainty was compiled by others (whom he always gives credit to), he did what anyone in the public should ask: "hey Mr. Alefantis, we found the location where some of your pictures come from, particularly one mentioning a "kill room"; can you explain this to us? We'd like to ask you some questions, could you please make yourself available? We're flexible and will be courteous." What did Mr. James Alefantis then do? In a fit of pique and likely panic, he took the outstretched hand and replied, to the extent of using the contact to threaten the researcher and his family. He demanded the researcher take down his YouTube video showing the location and many of the particulars involved that proved Alefantis owned the location and was involved in "renovating" it. There was even a ping-pong table visible in the construction image. Shaken, the researcher complied, but then - because he had done nothing wrong - he filed a police report and contacted the FBI, who then took his statement and promised something would be done with it. Perhaps, perhaps not. Perhaps the front-line agents had no more power to do anything more than the agents that made sure Wikileaks got the Podesta emails and the "declassifed" FBI report on pedophile symbols and code-words.....because their own superiors would not notify their colleagues in major corporate media. Sadly even Alex Jones refused to mention this development, the fact the researcher's life and that of his family had been threatened, in his ill-advised "apology" to Alefantis....in effect, throwing him under the bus in his embarassing mea culpa.

That is a thumbnail summary of why Mr. Alefantis should be fully, officially investigated, and an explanation provided to the public as to why he felt his 'artwork' was family-friendly and why he created a lie about a 'basement' in his pizzeria; it's a well-known fact he's referenced his 'basement', which is technically underneath his other restaurant, Buck's Fishing and Camping, two doors down from his Comet Ping-Pong pizza restaurant. By seizing on such a minor straw-man, and insisting that the online conspiracy-analysis community had claimed he ran his child pedophile ring out of Comet and/or its basement, he brought himself under more scrutiny, accentuated by the fact the DC police dept itself is covering for him by its complicity in the Edgar Welch "shooter" farce and insistence the entire affair is an "online conspiracy theory that's been debunked" and no investigation is warranted. Whoa! What a lie! There is, in fact, a $25,000.00 bounty that's been offered for anyone that can conclusively "debunk" the contentions of PizzaGate.

Additionally, John Podesta and his brother Tony - who are still good friends with convicted pedophile Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the House - bear such a resemblance to the police sketches and "e-fits" of the last-seen suspects in the May 2007 disappearance of Madeleine MacCann, a young child with coloboma, that any earnest investigation would probably conclude that the Podesta brothers were intimately involved in the disappearance of young Maddie. It has been established that they were not only in Portugal during the period of the disappearance/abduction, they were staying as guests in the home of Sir Clement Freud, a mere third of a mile from where Maddie was staying. In the days after Maddie's disappearance, a sympathetic Sir Clement, having returned to his villa, invited Maddie's distraught parents to lunch and made strange remarks.....though the mother, Kate, spoke highly of him during that period, she also had a vivid nightmare in which she saw the body of Maddie buried in the hill next to Freud's villa.

John and Tony Podesta stayed in that house, were Freud's guests that first week of May, though this has only come out recently. All inquiries to the Met's Operation Grange investigation (the officials entrusted with investigating the McCann disappearance) have gone unanswered, though oddly enough on the same day of the Edgar Welch shooting farce at Comet Ping-Pong, "a new lead has appeared in the McCann case, now nine years old, in which it seems she was abducted by a child-trafficking ring operating out of northern Europe that had photographed her earlier that day". How clumsy of the Establishment; knowing that the e-fits/sketches of the Podesta brothers had gone viral and practically anyone viewing them alongside their current photographs see the chilling resemblance, they concoct a distraction. Sadly, that won't do, and now that enough time has passed without the Podesta brothers "coming forward" to the microphones to present unimpeachable evidence of their whereabouts that week other than Praia Da Luz, Portugal, we can conclude it is not only plausible but probable that they are implicated enough to warrant an official and impartial investigation.

This has been a short summary of how James Alefantis & John Podesta, of PizzaGate / PedoGate fame, are liars in how they have falsely portrayed what they claim they are being accused of and how they are still avoiding the biggest questions since the scandal erupted. and have been prevaricating about their possible/plausible/probable involvement in pedophilic activities, regardless of where they take place and how intimately involved they are personally. Furthermore, no-one has yet officially discussed the incriminating email exchanges John Podesta has had with Herb and Susan Sandler, concerning particularly the "pizza-related map" on the square, black-and-white handkerchief he left at a rental property, and a mysterious email concerned with "strategies long in place" involving a changeover from pasta to cheese. Instead of coming forward and decrying the implications that were made, they essentially went into hiding and only after months of silence are they slinking back to claim they were maligned, with the Washington Post even providing Podesta with a column of his own, a public platform helped paid for by that CIA contract. Ugh. Disgusting.

We are not fooled.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2673
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
L2L wrote:
Sky wrote:
Dondep wrote:
BTW, L2L or Sky; an email correspondent has tried to register here but reports the main page has no option to do that, only to Login. I'll try to PM you both but if you read this meantime before you get them, could you please check to see if that's the case and remedy the issue?



Thanks for the heads up Dondep - Yes the Sub button has been obscured - due to excessive Spam.

L2L did respond to the subs request from Peggy - but she apparently failed to reply.

:dunno


Don I sent her two emails to which she never responded, I cannot set up an account for her if I don't have a username...



She hasn't responded to my emails about it either, and I also emailed her with a copy of what Sky had to say, so it's not as if she isn't aware. Either she was swayed by what they told her at the Fake Golden Thread (you know how many folks can fall prey to that 'fake news' stuff hehe) or she started reading while awaiting a response and concluded our scene wasn't her cup of tea. There are in fact people that aren't responsive to logic and courtesy, or perhaps they have such a rigid world-view that they dread socializing with people that might have vastly different belief systems.

She also might have had a catastrophic event occur in her life, one which would preclude even a courteous demurral to joining after all. My close friend Roy, the 92-year-old WWII vet who I was sure would hold on until the poleshift, passed away last week and I've been immersed in WWII history and more interested in diecast metal miniature relics. Maybe that pic of Poppy, who SHOULD have died when Roy died (they were born 48 hours apart), now lives on yet again, like a cat with 9 lives, courtesy of someone's still-living, pumping heart being attached inside that chest cavity of his. The juxtaposition of those two images is jarring.....Roy and Poppy. One with honor, a humble man who fought for a country that was hijacked in part by the other man, who has just recently hijacked another heart.


--------------------------------------------------------------

On a semi-related note, but very shocking and probably a new concept some of y'all may have heard about already, we have a new awareness level that massive, petrified tree stumps have become mountains and many of our valleys are actually huge quarries.....with huge, half-mile high cliffs are the result of cutting and sculpting, but it's the organic nature of many of these huge rock outcroppings that are shocking in their implications.

There Are No Forests On Earth! (English Voiceover)


_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3326
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Don't you just love the implications of this information Dondep?

We loved the enthusiasm the vid created when it broke last year.

My opinion is that the evidence presented is from an earlier age when Silicon was the primary atom of the earth's vibration. Apparently we are headed back there not too long from now - resulting in semi transparent bodies for those who make it there.

My misses did a lot of reviews on Google Pic and Earth of sites with such structures and we are happily convinced. Start by looking up petrified forests and then poke in the rabbit holes.

:)

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.
Omnia Vincit Veritas
"Ignis natura Renovatur Integram"


Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:37 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2673
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Sky wrote:
Don't you just love the implications of this information Dondep?

We loved the enthusiasm the vid created when it broke last year.

My opinion is that the evidence presented is from an earlier age when Silicon was the primary atom of the earth's vibration. Apparently we are headed back there not too long from now - resulting in semi transparent bodies for those who make it there.

My misses did a lot of reviews on Google Pic and Earth of sites with such structures and we are happily convinced. Start by looking up petrified forests and then poke in the rabbit holes.

:)


Understandable Sky, being you weren't embroiled in constant political bombshells erupting mid-air last year here in America. I'm also aware of your interest, at least not that long ago, in the Flat Earth Theory 2.0, which unfortunately has been tied in with this video. While I've been aware of the Petrified Forest in Arizona, and have seen many examples of petrified driftwood, logs, tree stumps, etc, they were always in "standard" sizes....nothing like what's shown and inferred in the video. The sizing of what's shown, the similarities between the organic 'construction' of such monumental sites as Devil's Tower and present-day normally-sized flax plants, are indeed indicative of incredible changes that have taken place on the surface of this planet. I still don't think there's any correlation at all between this set of revelations and the alleged "flat earth"; I don't how the two became conflated. Except that to embrace one is to question the reality foisted on us by Establishment education, which it shares in common with the other.

The only way organic material can become 'petrified' instead of merely rotting away is when it's completely covered, in an oxygen-free environment, and left to petrify for millions of years. I don't know about your silicon-based theory; what is it in fact that it explains about this? Can you expand on that? My first inclination is to connect the phenomenon with the changeover in this planet from when it was Tiamat and located between Mars and Jupiter, and when it was impacted in the Pacific ocean, losing a big chunk of its mass (now known as comets and asteroids, particularly in the area of the collision now known as the asteroid belt) and sent skidding to take up its present orbit.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 2989
Location: "Consulting the Oracles"
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
(Note: First I heard of 'sock puppets'.... from Dan B's antics...)

Former Fox Host Claims Network Hacked Into Her Computer

(Fox harassment mirrors ‘Homeland’ plot, former host claims
Network used ‘sockpuppets’ to intimidate, Tantaros claims)


https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... was-hacked

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2464
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Dondep wrote:
The only way organic material can become 'petrified' instead of merely rotting away is when it's completely covered, in an oxygen-free environment, and left to petrify for millions of years. I don't know about your silicon-based theory; what is it in fact that it explains about this? Can you expand on that? My first inclination is to connect the phenomenon with the changeover in this planet from when it was Tiamat and located between Mars and Jupiter, and when it was impacted in the Pacific ocean, losing a big chunk of its mass (now known as comets and asteroids, particularly in the area of the collision now known as the asteroid belt) and sent skidding to take up its present orbit.


And some of it landed on Mars...
Low res image form NASA curiosity Rover Feed:
Image
Hi Res from NASA Server: https://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-image ... 0_DXXX.jpg

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2464
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
You get this Vessel in the Mars´Sands:
Segment:
Image
Hi Res Image at Nasa Server:
https://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-image ... 1_DXXX.jpg

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Posts: 1975
Location: ALIVE
Post Progresive Humanist for Humanity
Image












_________________
absolute TRUTH & unconditional love of SOCIAL JUSTICE & PEACE for ALL of HUMANITY.


Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:09 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.