It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
recall15 wrote:
Back to this one: (1)
Quote:
“Earhart Photo” Debunker Debunked?[/size]
Quote:
Now we learn from a July 15 press release issued by the government of the Marshall Islands that Yamano is mistaken about the impossibility of the photograph having been made at a date later than 1935. Here is how Rich Martini, who was an early poster of the release on his web site sums it up: “Turns out the ‘book copyrighted in 1935’ could not be a book copyrighted in 1935, because the docks in Jaluit did not exist until 1936.” The date on the Japanese travelogue, as Martini explains it, is essentially meaningless because the travel book is not a real book but is more like a loose-leaf scrapbook and pictures could have been inserted at any time.

:puter

Notes:
(1)
http://www.dcdave.com/article5/170802.htm

Now WHAT. DID. I. SAY!!!

Thanks for sharing that recall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also; thanks for the photo montage of the human meeting the alien that you shared/directed to gtavt; normally you have Notes on where something comes from, but your post didn't mention the source for the pictures. Did I miss something?

Dex, thanks too for sharing that corroborative story. Someday I'll have to share more details of what I learned from 'Mr J', my last source who I think was caught and killed for his indiscretions in talking to me.

On a related note; I'll be featured in an upcoming podcast by a new media operation - details of which I'll share when I get the final broadcast date. We did the interview a couple months back, and they've been polishing it up meanwhile. I had to answer a battery of questions over the past few days about it, and I re-experienced a lot of the emotions I had in the early days of this 'Thread.

Gtavt, and Sky; (so we're the same age, gtavt!), this is in regards to what you were finessing earlier.... This snip, quoted here:

Quote:
gtavt wrote:
As Quoted from Sky:

And I have to say - we on this site bicker so much about our "space" brothers, what can we do for our brothers and sisters around us? If we are not ALL good, then no-one is good. Or do I have it wrong?

I feel that the extraterrestrials we encounter, or are taken to meet, are more like our 'gardeners', or 'cultivators'......our guardians as well as our jailers.....and that we humans are not all a "we" that are "in this together"; my own opinion is that there are many here among us who's motivations are satanic, [i.e. selfish] and they are destined for hells on other planets once their free reign to exploit and terrorize us in the soul-tempering experience we call 'life on earth' is over. Some will benefit and become stronger, wiser souls before moving out to garden and defend the outer reaches of Creation, while others need yet more teaching and experiences, while those who have been unleashed to 'teach' us by their own example of selfishness etc will return to the hells they come from, or, alternatively, have their own consciousnesses melted enough to welcome compassion. They are the rarest of our true brothers and sisters, for it is only when they 'see the light' that they become such.

Jest my too sense, as usual.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:31 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dondep wrote:
I feel that the extraterrestrials we encounter, or are taken to meet, are more like our 'gardeners', or 'cultivators'......our guardians as well as our jailers.....and that we humans are not all a "we" that are "in this together"; my own opinion is that there are many here among us who's motivations are satanic, [i.e. selfish] and they are destined for hells on other planets once their free reign to exploit and terrorize us in the soul-tempering experience we call 'life on earth' is over. Some will benefit and become stronger, wiser souls before moving out to garden and defend the outer reaches of Creation, while others need yet more teaching and experiences, while those who have been unleashed to 'teach' us by their own example of selfishness etc will return to the hells they come from, or, alternatively, have their own consciousnesses melted enough to welcome compassion. They are the rarest of our true brothers and sisters, for it is only when they 'see the light' that they become such.

Jest my too sense, as usual.

So on the nail Dondep - eloquently said too.

Some food for thought:

Quote:
When a humanity loses all interest in the Solar Ideas, the
Sun also loses all interest in that humanity and destroys it; it
then creates a new Race for its Experiment in the Laboratory of
Nature: creating Solar Men.

From an ancient teaching - dare we say we have noticed through the recorded history of recent time?

Something can be done about this. It's called The Path of the Christic Mind.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:00 pm
Profile WWW

More food.....

Quote:
We are born with a wonderful physical body, but in reality, we really have to do something more. Forming the physical
body is not hard (we inherit it); but, on the other hand, working on ourselves is hard.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

Also; thanks for the photo montage of the human meeting the alien that you shared/directed to gtavt; normally you have Notes on where something comes from, but your post didn't mention the source for the pictures. Did I miss something?

There were no messages in the board in the first week of the month...

From there:
https://www.facebook.com/BreaShowOficia ... 0/?fref=gs

:hmm only..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAhpOR2ZztI

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Ok, that was the video I remember...... Thanks Recall.

So here's an interesting clip, question is, real or fake? Unfortunately I'm not able to "read" into this video as I should, so will have to do it the old school way so to speak. Good learning process for all of us.

Try to break it down:
1) As the spacecraft first appears into the sky that all looks pretty good. Soon after a small stature ET appears.....the body looks thinly authentic. The reaction he / she has when the jet goes by seem authentic. Jets with all their noise and drama are like mosquities to spacecraft, no technology threat there....

2) We don't get to see the actual appearance of this (I'll have to watch it again) individual in the transporting process, should show a beam "colored glow" of some kind around the one who is moving sub-dimensionally. I once posted a larger Serpoian saucer ship that was in the sky, folks were looking at it. It was in the sub-dimensional process as well....same principal with individuals or objects.

3) There are some strange white things (looks like balls of paper) sourrounding the ET on the ground. That threw me off, made me thing this was fake.....Why white balls around the ET?..that's weird.......

4) The most "legit" thing of this clip to me is the manner of which the human slowly walks up to the ET, interacts and then calmly walks away, like he is in a very "relaxed state". ...this is classic. Most ET that interact with us have strong metaphysical abilities if not that strong, have technology to relax us when they're present.

So, I'm left a bit undecided, feels real......but those funky white things on the grass....... :hmm

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:12 pm
GT Truther

Post fake or real with pyops added
gtavt wrote:
1) the video

It looks like winson warte posted this.
if you do a google seach in the usa the facebook page for this person does not show up.
If you search using tools that do not go though the USA internet his page shows up.
He is not a CGI/ photoshop fake video guy, at least from what I can gather form his web page.

I noticed that the man in the blue shirt at 0:30 is carrying metal tray with a bottle and in the other hand a small item (like the check ), Then you hear he drops the metal tray he was carrying when he see the object in the sky.

Then there is a snap snap sound and blue shirt looks down.

Blue shirt then is a trace and walks toward our space brother.

The sound and appearance of military jets.

There is a circle of seven white object, with one in the middle ( Which appears to be the mark the Blue shirt is to stand by)

Our space brother then touches the thrid eye of blue shirt.

Our space brother looks at the camera man and give a thumbs up, then waves good bye to the blue shirt man

Blue shirt immediately pulls out his cell phone and dial someone, walking slow and not looking at the object in the sky like everyone else.

Then has some meaningful conversation in non English (Spanish?).

When alerted to the video scribe he switches to english (I call you back)

more snapping sounds and the close appearance of the object.

Blue shirt is not running or screaming just standing relaxed looking our at the object

found another video

Blue shirt man is Amaury Rivera from Puerto Rico and says he was abducted on mothers day 5/8/1988.

If you turn on English annotation at time mark 7:29 he says this video was not real but made for the promotion of the book that tells his story.

Two choices:
1)fake
2)or real with pyops added
"We'll find a way to work it out
8 0132305"

Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:37 pm

Excellent analysis of the "Video" there MT7

You could have added a 3rd choice - 3. Fake - with psyops added.

My stressing the option is to keep open the possibility that 'Psyops' has been using the UFO/Alien agenda from 1947 to place a future "impression" in the mind of humanity, to be be employed soon with the outcome of having 'more control'. But this is my opinion.

If fear is present in an experience - then the alarm bells have to be sounding!

I remind you all - Only Love can Conquer! (aka UJ rip)

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes, nice work MT7!
I didn't pay attention to the plate dropping and other noises. Wish there way a way to get a super close-up of our little friends clothing. My guess is, any moron looking to photo shop would never consider up close fabric detail.

oh well...the saga continues.

Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:26 pm
GT Truther

Meanwhile:
EarthEX2017 Black Sky event (1)
Quote:

An exercise sponsored by FEMA and the U.S. Department of Energy set to take place on August 23 called EarthEX2017 will wargame responses to catastrophes such as mega earthquakes, cyber terrorism or high altitude electromagnetic pulse attacks. The exercise will simulate a “subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures,” according to the official Earth Ex website. Can the Zetas comment? [and from another] https://www.infowars.com/black-sky-even ... -widespr... Federal government agencies are preparing for the possibility of “widespread power outages” across the U.S. as a result of a “black sky” event that could “bring society to its knees”. An exercise sponsored by FEMA and the U.S. Department of Energy set to take place on August 23 called EarthEX2017 will wargame responses to catastrophes such as mega earthquakes, cyber terrorism or high altitude electromagnetic pulse attacks. [and from another] http://www.eiscouncil.com/BlackSky EarthEX simulates a subcontinent-scale, long duration power outage, with cascading failures of all other infrastructures. Participants: Electric Subsector, Oil and Natural Gas Subsector, Water and Wastewater Sector, First Responders, Information Management Sector, Situational Awareness Sector, US and Allied Government Departments and Agencies, Energy, Emergency Management, Critical Infrastructure, Security / Defense, Health, Regulatory. [and from another] http://www.eiscouncil.com/BlackSky EMP – High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulse: A nuclear detonation in the upper atmosphere creates an electromagnetic pulse (EMP), a powerful, damaging electromagnetic field covering a subcontinent-scale region. Intentional Electromagnetic Interference: When manufactured as weapons, IEMI devices, also known as Radio Frequency (RF) weapons, can in some cases produce multiple, repeated pulses, and are typically quite mobile. Cyber Terrorism: The pervasive and covert nature of this threat has dramatically affected the architecture of security protocols in the United States and allied governments. Seismic Event - High Magnitude Earthquake: In many regions of the United States and other nations, earthquakes risk causing substantial physical disruption, with associated long duration power outages. GMD - Geomagnetic Disturbance (Severe Space Weather): If the highly- energetic, electrically and magnetically charged matter characteristic of these Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs) encounters the Earth it distorts the Earth’s geomagnetic field, inducing potentially damaging GIC (Geomagnetically Induced Current) in long transmission lines and transformers, the “ligaments” of a national-scale power grid. Hurricanes and Other Severe Weather Events: There is compelling evidence that the increase in severe weather patterns in recent decades signifies a general increasing severity in these hazards, either due to periodic, heuristic factors, or to the climate change effects induced by modern society. [and from another] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzdC-lpIbU
Quote:

Every possible hazard except Nibiru is listed as the reason these exercises are necessary. Yet Nibiru is the reason for the rush to prepare.
The Sun is nearing the Solar Minimum.
Cyber security is not under any additional threats.
If the threat of a nuclear explosion above the atmosphere were possible, then why the worry just now?
There is in fact NOTHING NEW amid man-made or natural disasters to cause the US to leap into these exercises.

It is Nibiru. Like Voldemort
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Voldemort
in the Harry Potter series, “He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named”, it appears they dare not mutter the name of Nibiru.

Nibiru is causing EMP episodes worldwide, from power outages to fires in electrical devices.

Nibiru will cause earthquakes that disrupt food distribution and set the oil and gas networks ablaze.

Nibiru will cause devastation across continents, across the oceans, so that helping hands from elsewhere are not available.

From local governments to the federal level, from country to country, emergency workers will be so focused on the problems at hand they will not be able to spare any assistance to others.

Source; ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for August 31, 2017

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -sky-event

Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

There are two image posted around the youtube, which the site is not allow me to post :gah
After adding this comment now the youtube does not render :puter
Third time the youtube renders but no images (and all that change was adding comments, then INTERNET AI is wonky today)

the first is a image of a great man's words
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHOkV-AVYAAE_aR.jpg

The second is the state of the union.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHOjk3TUIAAyINw.jpg

Our reality matrix has a flaw.
The system is a phase lock loop of it's own chosen preexistence of our existence (which I documented in 1975)
This is not freewill or free choice but a deterministic game where the players are just pieces upon the plane of existence.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:38 am
GT Truther

This has been all over the Internet, I'm not saying that I agree with what is being said, instead my attitude is "we shall see".

At times I wonder whether the author is just a doomster, but I do not want to sound judgmental and hey, what if he is right? :popcorn :popcorn

Quite how religious Jewish holiday dates can be so ominous remains a mystery to me, erm; if they really are as important and significant as he is implying then it begs questions about all other religions and makes me wonder if the whole planet should convert to Judaism!!! (OK I hear the cries of "you cannot be serious" but...)

For those what to listen, there is a spoken version of this message...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZHFYqik1jk

https://thedailycoin.org/2017/08/10/12-critical-events-going-happen-40-day-period-august-21st-september-30th/

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/12-critical-events-that-are-going-to-happen-over-a-40-day-period-from-august-21st-to-september-30th

12 Critical Events That Are Going To Happen Over A 40 Day Period From August 21st To September 30th by Michael Snyder – The Economic Collapse Blog

Quote:
August 21 – The “Great American Eclipse” will sweep across portions of Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Seven years later, another very unusual total solar eclipse will move across our nation, and when you plot the paths of both eclipses on a map, they form a giant “X” right over the center of the United States.

The Daily Coin link (above) has a map which charts the path of both eclipses and shows the X over the New Madrid!

Quote:
August 23 – A FEMA exercise known as “EarthEX2017” will simulate “catastrophes such as mega earthquakes, cyber terrorism or high altitude electromagnetic pulse attacks”…

Quote:
September 1 – This marks the start of FEMA’s annual “National Preparedness Month“.

September 1 – The U.S. State Department’s ban on U.S. citizens traveling into North Korea goes into effect. Many are concerned that this is yet another sign that we are moving toward war with North Korea.

September 11 – This will be the 16th anniversary of 9/11.

September 20 – Rosh Hashanah begins at sunset.

September 21 – The UN International Day Of Peace

Quote:
September 23 – This is the date of what has become known as “the Revelation 12 sign”. If you are not familiar with this alignment yet, the following is a very brief summary…

"On September 23rd a unique astronomical alignment of the Sun, Moon, constellation Virgo, constellation Leo, and planets Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, and Venus is going to fulfill this passage from the book of Revelation:

And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth".

Quote:
September 24 – Very important national elections will be held in Germany.

September 29 – Yom Kippur begins at sunset, and it concludes on September 30th. Of course September 30th will be the end of a 40 day period that began back on the day of the Great American Eclipse on August 21st.

==================================================================

On the topic of doom events, a serious quake and consequential tsunami is predicted for New Zealand this coming Sunday (20th August 2017).

The quake epicentre will be offshore of Christchurch whilst the tsunami will affect much of the east coast of the South Island and even Wellington on the North Island. The waters will peak at about 15 feet / 5 metres at Christchurch, Wellington will be inundated by waters 6 foot / 2 metres deep.

More information: http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/mailwiz ... 91y8qpw3b3

Please, any Kiwis reading this - if you feel a quake then rush to higher ground. Just in case!

Simon

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:01 am
GT Truther

THESE CONSPIRACY THEORIES CONFIRMED BY DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS

Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:05 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dear Zionist Elites:

All Dumb Animals learn from the past mistakes of the others The Zionic Jews are a real stupid Mentally ILL bunch they don't realise the ROMANS use them as the middle man, Enjoy being the middle man Zionist?

If the 'Elite' are so elite why do they still need to Defecate?
If the 'Elite' are so elite why do they still need to Urinate?
If the 'Elite' are so elite why do they still need to Eat?
If the 'Elite' are so elite why do they still need to Drink?

These 'Elites' are a pack of INBREEDS wallowing in their own Filth and decay - and the funny thing is they've managed to drag the whole world down with them!

Ergo Elites, At the end of the day (your life) where does it get you?

Those that think themselves gods are truly vermin!

Stupid Fools!

All Men and women at the top are Homosexual people LET THAT SINK IN Now think Why the "Elites" are promoting it?

All their so called Technology WILL NOT SAVE THEM!

Trust me you stupid elites YOU DON'T WANT IMMORTALITY once you know everything you'll be TRAPPED ON THIS
LOW RANKING WORLD WITH NO WAY TO ESCAPE BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO DIE, You can seek all you want and there will be NOTHING LEFT! who are the real CONSUMERS here?

you want AI and TRANSHUMANISM (CYBORGS) I've been to worlds where the AI and CYBORGS has taken over everything WHAT A HORRIBLE FUCKING WORLD THAT WAS! these AI and CYBORGS were growing humans sans heads (Just a NECK STUMP) in cylindrical glass vats with Golden caps on the top and bottom of the giant canisters
For spare parts (body shops) I have used technology that IS UNFATHOMABLE to you so called "Elites" that place was a very quiet place except for the BUH-TISS of the compressors keeping the HEADLESS BODIES lungs expanding and contracting, You think you know it all?

Wait until the AI creeps up and BITES YOU ALL ON THE ASSES YOU'LL ALL BE REAL SORRY THEN!

The funny thing is when you all get fat and sick and need an Organ transplant doesn't that then make you partially GOYIM?

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:30 am
Profile YIM

We need to look deeper into the Abyss to see where the El-ites are leading the world Fr33k!

As a citizen of a British protectorate here in southern Africa - I see the results of Agenda 21 being experienced by the people every day. To grasp why this is so and for that matter the Islamisation of Europe is taking place - we need to understand the "Plan" for the world by the El-ites.

So here is a nice little article to cut your teeth on guys - please see it as applicable in your own back yard! The trails and tests are done - it full scale ahead now - aka "Murika" is on the platter too. England is so dusted for radical return to "the Wild" is is funny when the locals can't even identify their own morals and culture anymore - Coz its all about being PC and compliant now!

The Kalergi Plan - The Ultimate Secret Of The UN’s Agenda 21

http://rense.com/general96/kalergiplan.html

Quote:
In Europe today and elsewhere, the dissolution of the Caucasian race has finally made it to the top of the power-elite’s prioritized task list. The most frightening aspect is that most people are not willing to accept that the premeditated destruction of Caucasians has been the plan for quite a long time. This nefarious plan has existed for well over half a century and got incorporated into the power-elite’s agenda in the 1950s. It is called The Kalergi Plan.

The detailed Kalergi Plan can be found in the writings of Richard Kalergi, the genocidal eugenicist who, in his book “Practical Idealism”, stated that he “wanted to completely destroy the face of Europe” and that “Europeans are to become Asiatic-Negroid mongrels.”

So - we sit in our homes and get bitter. It actually laughable - as it is so easy to DO something about it.

Education is the road to freedom - and hard work is the salvation of the Soul.

Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

On another note:

If any folks follow the "MJ Administrators".............Is something up with MJ-3?

Sick, dead, promoted, demoted.....something may be going on with this person as I was drawn to them this morning (8/21/17).

------------------------------------------------------------

And for the rest of us everyday sheepies on the planet, have a nice day. :brockoli

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 am

Anyone know who MJ3 is?

Dr. Marci.....? :nono

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
MJ

I think it is time to talk about SNED and GT.
I feel we are driven by the hard lessons learn at sned.

Was the lashing of sned on upon us, just a pysops test to gather those interested in Exopolitics and discount them ? :rant

OR was it more subtle test, as in giving information then slamming the door in you face (or on it in some cases). :elephant
Was the slamming because they were rude? :puter

If we believe the information from sned(MJ1&3), then it sets that we have a certain respect for them because of the information( in my opinion I do believe).
The type of people who handle such information are not perfect but they are very well educated/trained and have mental intelligence (I reserve my opinion on their(sned/MJ)'s emotion / spiritual intelligence ).
Given that they are clever little monkeys, could the grand slam be a physiological event to implant emotion around the information.
Emotions like motivation for truth, and justice? :awe

I think by the action (aka the slam), sned denied us(Humanity) truth and by kicking us out of their club denied us(Humanity) justice.
The action is akin to remove the forbidden fruit (are they at that level?, I think not)

While it is more likely that sned(MJ1&3) might have done the slam to feel justification, that only they could understand or control the information (playing above their pay grade again)

In the carelessness experimenting with Humanity they (MJ/sned), had no idea of the effects and ripples that they caused.

Back to my opening sentence topic of Sned and GT.

GT as we know means, treat other as you wish to be treated.
Hence this open letter, as I wish there was more reconciliation(peace) and truth in the world.
Therefore please understand that My(our) words are just a reflection of our pain and that the harsh things I (we) say or write are in order to bring light and clarity to truth and justice.
Our soapbox (TheGoldenThread.info) has done a pretty good job of such, and I for one will enjoy the day When sned(MJ) comes forth with acknowledgment of Exopolitical games and give amends to all of Humanity for setting Humanity back over 100 year and for the suffering that they have caused.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:22 am

Well said MT7

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

MT7 :clap

I agree with you.

------------------------------------

Just adding a little more jibber jabber here:

Like to add that as far as the "general public" is concerned, both Marci and Dan had the opportunity of high level information but were still far below the top level of control. My feeling of this is Marci has kept her feet grounded but Dan was more rebellious which may have gotten him into a position where technology may have intervened to calm his senses so to speak. He has good heart / intentions overall but is playing in a technologically dangerous sandbox. Remember, everything here is about "control". Even individuals at the very top have battles amongst themselves, however, everyone below is just a puppet as some would say.

If your incorporated into the black ops society here on earth (willingly or not) your controlled that's it! Don't fool yourself one second thinking your can be in charge. You can be taken while sleeping and never know what happened. A little bit of off-world technology in the wrong hands goes a long way in steering people for employment. Play the game and not stand out and you'll not be targeted as much. Get rebellious and measures will be taken. Unless you have off-world friends keeping an eye on you, there's not much you can do.

So folks you knew before that seemed "ok" then changed over time, may have been played with. As frustrating as it may be, just keep that in mind when making long term judgment.

--------------------------------------
Still have not posted my list of "positive happenings" in the background since march, but will soon. In the meantime, I'm still eating popcorn for the big events but am in a more positive state of mind.

:brockoli :brockoli :brockoli

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:38 am

Interesting subject we are kicking around now. I was never impressed by the modus practiced by SNED's.

Made me think of all the crazy FALSE news that fills our personal space today.

There is only One solution - "Question Everything."

Unless you are prescient - you are bound to be IMPRESSED into your consciousness by the words that spill all kinds of dissent, causing a unavoidable reaction in your subconscious which will possibly manifest into hormones that trigger emotions - all dependent on how Invested you are in the narrative and style of the news. Its an Ego thing.

So - critical thinking has really become a useful skill and there are few to almost no places on how to approach this false news situation as a normal person should.

I found this point of view a refreshing 'house clean' of my own personal rules and conditions for what constitutes the truth in the world media lately.....

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/views-of-news/

:hmm

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

and.........

The folks out there doing tours, radio, big time internet interviews with literally "tens of thousands" of followers talking about black government and politics:

Corey Goode, Simon Parks, David Icke, etc., these folks have been allowed to talk and they are telling the truth.....then things with them start to go off track a bit. The audience in the beginning likes what they hear, the info really "resonates" with them, then info starts to gets "askew". By this time the followers are up, then let down and confused again, then info gets back on track a little, then their let down again.

Recognize the pattern here?

..........it's no ones fault, just technology controllers in the background.
Unfortunately, some listeners get very upset and feel betrayed, that's perfectly normal, they don't fully understand how crafty this technology really is.

...........then it comes down to forgiveness, if the person was a bit cocky or arrogant to begin with, it may be a lot harder to forgive and forget than if they were a humble person and still stay that way even though they got "tweaked".

--------------------------------------------------
The good news is this is slowly changing for the better and I hope sooner than later the controllers will be the ones exposed for all to see.....
:brockoli

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:17 am

Sorry gtaft - can't agree.

There is NILL incentive for the 'controllers' to come in line - and to "allow" the truth to prevail.

They run the show as "Order from Chaos"

gtaft wrote:
The good news is this is slowly changing for the better and I hope sooner than later the controllers will be the ones exposed for all to see.....

care to elaborate or opine on how you see this happening?

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes Sky,

Providing a list of the positive, behind the scene events that have happened since this March. I'll do my best to direct to clips to some of these.

Each person needs to use their own form of reasoning, i.e., gut, heart or whatever your strongest "ability" or judgement making process is to decide whether to believe not....absolutely no one can make that decision for another person.

Currently, were dealing with events that are above most folks comprehension. Were seeing things we cannot understand in society at this moment. Your not going to get the exact physical proof you want right at the moment unless one of our friends in space decides to pay you a visit in person at your house.

So, we do our best for everyone, trying to build upon what is shown (the GT way here) and hang in there until more events present themselves.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:20 am

Soooo - any of you Muricans get to see the grand Eclipse on Monday?

I am still trying to find out - why the moon is not present in the sky when these eclipses happen.

I see a new player on the block now -

teleological blocks anyone?
---

gtavt - did you know that the Native American tribes - all refuse to observe any of the Eclipses at all?

Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Nope..... I had no clue on the Indian's tribes behavior towards the eclipses. Hopefully for their sake they learned not go gander at it for too long.......

Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:49 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next