It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:17 am



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010 
Author Message
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:21 am
Posts: 2718
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
For anyone who is interested and doesn't have the time to do research, a couple of us are trying to keep up with the revolution ongoing in the Middle East, Egypt, Tunisia, etc. You can find the articles here:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=2812

If you are so inclined please feel free to add posts.

_________________
"A time comes when silence is betrayal." - Martin Luther King

"The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything." ~ Albert Einstein


Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:42 am
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 am
Posts: 62
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
I have an alternate explanation for the photo Image

It's a U2 photo of the GOBI desert of an abanded fort from Gengis Kahn's time

The time stamp on the photo indicates it was taken in 1952 so that fits at least

Still it would be interesting to excavite to see whats there!

Danstew


Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:57 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:38 am
Posts: 130
Location: RedwoodCoast,California
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Dex wrote:

"They" informed me when the appearances were expected sometime ago. I didn't know there was such a thing until I was notified.
I have to ask in order to find out more about it...

These intelligence are fulfilling what's been written and through their communicative efforts are ensuring we're properly informed of our choices.

Dex


I thought that meme was worth emphasizing


Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:07 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 7:54 pm
Posts: 120
Location: Lost Angeles
Post Re: Planet X - Believe it or not!
midnight wrote:
When it comes to supposed images of PX, why is PX always sitting right next to the Sun?

Show me an image of PX far away from the Sun and I will start to pay big attention.

There is a lot of real-estate other than the Sun's position.


Hey midnight... No one can show you an image of PX, as it does not exist.

Let's get some things straight, regarding Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis/Dark Star/Wormwood/Destroyer/Devil/Dragon/et al...

Re Geo-Magnetic reversals
- estimated to happen every 300,000 years between reversals
- last reversal occurred 780,000 years ago
- perhaps overdue for a magnetic reversal, but it can take 2000 years to complete
- no evidence a reversal will have any negative effect before, during or after such an event

Re True Polar Wander
- unlike geo-magnetic reversal, polar wander takes millions of years to occur
- occurs when the land masses under the north and south poles are different than they are now
- not just the continents on the Earth’s crust move, but so does the mantle below them
- the Earth balances itself out due to its constant rotation

See Nibiru Nonsense - 14: Reverse the Polarity!


Re The Earth’s rotation coming to a stop

- the absence of centrifugal force and the associated effects on the oceans of Earth

See Nibiru Nonsense - 15: The Day the Earth Stood Still


and

New Additions - 15b: Run to the hills?



Re Not providing verifiable scientific evidence to support Planet X/Nibiru claims:

- the “Moon Spoon” and “Planet X” (Nibiru), both feature incredible claims
- what is the "Moon Spoon"? it's an example put forth by Matt (3WMElliot) on YT which demonstrates anyone can make unsubstantiated claims, like Nancy Lieder and her "Zetas", yet neither are backed up by any verifiable evidence:

See Nibiru Nonsense - 21: The Devil is in the Details


If you still *believe* Planet X (Nibiru) exists, and that we’re facing an imminent pole shift, consider the very Human tendency of Cognitive Bias:

New Additions - 19c: Being biased about Bias


Hopefully, anyone that's been on the fence about Px/Nibiru's existence and an imminent pole shift, will use the information presented above, to do their own research and come to their own conclusions. Blindly following Zetatalk and the Pole Shift Ning, without proper research, is bound to leave you with The Fear.

Enjoy your weekend, everybody... and Happy Belated Birthday, Dex!

Regards,
fulcanelli


Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2274
Location: Bolton Point N.S.W. (AUS)
Post Get ready for TWO internets
READ THIS::

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/technology/news-com-au/its-the-end-of-the-web-as-we-know-it/287296

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg23021.html


Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:10 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm
Posts: 217
Location: Wet coast
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Fulcanelli, I hear what you are saying, but I am not as sure as you are as to what the truth is.

Yes, I am very dubious about all of the supposed images of PX sitting right next to the setting Sun, but I am not ready to say it is certain that PX doesn't exist.

As far as what mainstream science presents, what they say about magnetic pole shift and physical pole shift might be true. But it might not be. The history of science shows that what is accepted as the truth changes over time.

I'm still going to keep an open mind about PX and the possibility of a physical pole shift. But the window of belief will not be open for ever.


Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:11 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6369
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Quote:
As far as what mainstream science presents, what they say about magnetic pole shift and physical pole shift might be true. But it might not be. The history of science shows that what is accepted as the truth changes over time.


midnight- IMHO you are spot on with "The history of science shows that what is accepted as the truth changes over time."

:clap

Think back over even the last 50 years to what was considered "truth" scientifically. Heck we didn't even know how the double helix of DNA (the building blocks of life) worked until 1952.

Take a look at the planetary discoveries of the last, oh, 10 years or so.

We don't know it all and most scientists (whatever their field) will tell you that. Shoot we don't even know when homo sapiens first left Africa or how. The date keeps changing as we peer further and further into our own past.

It is my very personal and humble opinion that 2012 will be a year of wonders! Humankind is on a journey of discovery - just look at Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan, Iran and, yes, even the good ole US of A.

Politically, scientifically and even religiously we are headed for wonders, indeed, and I cannot wait! :popcorn

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:20 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:36 am
Posts: 468
Location: Montreal
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Bluebonnet wrote:
Politically, scientifically and even religiously we are headed for wonders, indeed, and I cannot wait!


But economically, demographically et ecologically, we are headed towards planetary suicide. So I guess it's going to be wonderfully horrible.

one recent example : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1558250/

_________________
De la laideur naîtra la beauté.


Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2143
Location: Los Altos California
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Uncle John here: Here we go again.

Everyone should check out the Charles story at the project avalon forum: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdi ... S-material

Warning that this material is being created faster than one can read it. Their server has been overloaded and Bill Ryan is asking for more money.

I remember when dan stated that he had been visited by a cherubim over 100 times. That's when I knew that dan wasn't in complete control of his own mind.

Charles has stated that 33 members of certain bloodlines rule the world and are over both majestic and illuminati. An interesting concept.

Then he goes on to say that his master, one of the 33, is a human that is 5000 years old. That statement hit me like the 100 cherubim. I assume that this is possible with offworlder assistance.

I would sure like dan's comment on the 33. If the 33 exist, I can't see how majestic would not know about them.

It appears like that this Charles guy has got Bill Ryan and the avalon forum twisted around his finger.

More on this later.

The bea/s/t goes on.


Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6369
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Quote:
But economically, demographically et ecologically, we are headed towards planetary suicide. So I guess it's going to be wonderfully horrible.


Could be, Cyber.

It could also be the biggest challenge of humanity is not in surviving a rendezvous with a hypothetical planet; it’s in the raising of its collective consciousness. I don’t think the Mayans were pointing to the end of the world; I think they were pointing to a time when the vibratory rate on the planet becomes heightened, a time when the pursuit of selfish interest is no longer an option.

This time leading up to 2012 is a time for love, not fear. As the great master and poet Rumi wrote almost 800 years ago, “Move from within. Don’t move the way fear wants you to move.” It’s a time to discover that we are all interconnected, living on the same earth, breathing the same air, and dependent upon each other for the planet’s survival.

I think the true significance of the Mayan calendar ending on December 21, 2012 is similar to the significance of the last day on a school calendar. It’s time to graduate. It’s time to move on to broader horizons.

I think anyone who gives more than 50% of their energies to serving others (as opposed to serving self) will have a successful transition into this new world, or this new humanity. This new world will be 100 times more harmonious than it is right now and a self-centered life will be impossible to live.

From that perspective, the problems of the world are indeed a great opportunity. I’m not going to survive by building bunkers and hoarding guns and ammunition. If I survive, it will be by experiencing the oneness that exists amongst us. Not by fleeing humanity, but by embracing it. Not by hoarding our food, but by sharing it. Not by greed, but by selflessness.

Fear is a product of the mind. The mind focuses on self. The heart focuses on others. And the product of the heart is love. It’s our greatest resource.

Just my two cents...

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:32 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1125
Location: BC Canada
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Fulcanelli
Quote:
Hopefully, anyone that's been on the fence about Px/Nibiru's existence and an imminent pole shift, will use the information presented above, to do their own research and come to their own conclusions. Blindly following Zetatalk and the Pole Shift Ning, without proper research, is bound to leave you with The Fear.

Enjoy your weekend, everybody... and Happy Belated Birthday, Dex!


Very well said!!




Happy Belated Birthday Dex!!




Uncle John here:
Quote:
Here we go again.

Everyone should check out the Charles story at the project avalon forum: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdi ... S-material

Warning that this material is being created faster than one can read it. Their server has been overloaded and Bill Ryan is asking for more money.

I remember when dan stated that he had been visited by a cherubim over 100 times. That's when I knew that dan wasn't in complete control of his own mind.

Charles has stated that 33 members of certain bloodlines rule the world and are over both majestic and illuminati. An interesting concept.

Then he goes on to say that his master, one of the 33, is a human that is 5000 years old. That statement hit me like the 100 cherubim. I assume that this is possible with offworlder assistance.

I would sure like dan's comment on the 33. If the 33 exist, I can't see how majestic would not know about them.

It appears like that this Charles guy has got Bill Ryan and the avalon forum twisted around his finger.


Well UJ, thanks for pointing this one out. I must say though, I think the Gifford's have been through enough already, and I really hope we don't get to watch another shuttle come down!!! Let alone the ISS!!
The idea of any of this happening makes me sick at heart and I certainly hope this guy is just another nut!!! I just read the first page, don't have the time for anymore right now. However I am going to watch the Utube recommended this evening.

_________________
Something is going to happen, but what?


Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 am
Posts: 640
Location: Music of the Spheres
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Beautifully said, Blue. Exactly right.

Cheers,

Selene

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
But economically, demographically et ecologically, we are headed towards planetary suicide. So I guess it's going to be wonderfully horrible.


Could be, Cyber.

It could also be the biggest challenge of humanity is not in surviving a rendezvous with a hypothetical planet; it’s in the raising of its collective consciousness. I don’t think the Mayans were pointing to the end of the world; I think they were pointing to a time when the vibratory rate on the planet becomes heightened, a time when the pursuit of selfish interest is no longer an option.

This time leading up to 2012 is a time for love, not fear. As the great master and poet Rumi wrote almost 800 years ago, “Move from within. Don’t move the way fear wants you to move.” It’s a time to discover that we are all interconnected, living on the same earth, breathing the same air, and dependent upon each other for the planet’s survival.

I think the true significance of the Mayan calendar ending on December 21, 2012 is similar to the significance of the last day on a school calendar. It’s time to graduate. It’s time to move on to broader horizons.

I think anyone who gives more than 50% of their energies to serving others (as opposed to serving self) will have a successful transition into this new world, or this new humanity. This new world will be 100 times more harmonious than it is right now and a self-centered life will be impossible to live.

From that perspective, the problems of the world are indeed a great opportunity. I’m not going to survive by building bunkers and hoarding guns and ammunition. If I survive, it will be by experiencing the oneness that exists amongst us. Not by fleeing humanity, but by embracing it. Not by hoarding our food, but by sharing it. Not by greed, but by selflessness.

Fear is a product of the mind. The mind focuses on self. The heart focuses on others. And the product of the heart is love. It’s our greatest resource.

Just my two cents...


Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Posts: 685
Location: Wisconsin
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Selene wrote:
Beautifully said, Blue. Exactly right.

Cheers,

Selene

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
But economically, demographically et ecologically, we are headed towards planetary suicide. So I guess it's going to be wonderfully horrible.


Could be, Cyber.

It could also be the biggest challenge of humanity is not in surviving a rendezvous with a hypothetical planet; it’s in the raising of its collective consciousness. I don’t think the Mayans were pointing to the end of the world; I think they were pointing to a time when the vibratory rate on the planet becomes heightened, a time when the pursuit of selfish interest is no longer an option.

This time leading up to 2012 is a time for love, not fear. As the great master and poet Rumi wrote almost 800 years ago, “Move from within. Don’t move the way fear wants you to move.” It’s a time to discover that we are all interconnected, living on the same earth, breathing the same air, and dependent upon each other for the planet’s survival.

I think the true significance of the Mayan calendar ending on December 21, 2012 is similar to the significance of the last day on a school calendar. It’s time to graduate. It’s time to move on to broader horizons.

I think anyone who gives more than 50% of their energies to serving others (as opposed to serving self) will have a successful transition into this new world, or this new humanity. This new world will be 100 times more harmonious than it is right now and a self-centered life will be impossible to live.

From that perspective, the problems of the world are indeed a great opportunity. I’m not going to survive by building bunkers and hoarding guns and ammunition. If I survive, it will be by experiencing the oneness that exists amongst us. Not by fleeing humanity, but by embracing it. Not by hoarding our food, but by sharing it. Not by greed, but by selflessness.

Fear is a product of the mind. The mind focuses on self. The heart focuses on others. And the product of the heart is love. It’s our greatest resource.

Just my two cents...


Lets hope it is a good future.

_________________
the time traveler


Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:28 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1125
Location: BC Canada
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Okay I watched the video: Note Regan's comments at the end.

But then I saw this one which is much more interesting: it mentions all that is being discussed.


which then led me to this one, remember the incident in Norway last year?: it was decided it was a hologram as well.


Finally, this one, which for me personally meant something as I am a cloud watcher, drives hubby nuts, but I have always wondered if this wasn't a very good cover for UFOs and boy do some of these look like the real deal!!!:


So I will now go back to silent mode, and let you all do your thing!! ;)

hummm we seem to be having technical difficulties...... L or B, I do need your expertise on this issue!! I got the one loaded fine, but the others won't???? Got it thanks to some help ;)

_________________
Something is going to happen, but what?


Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 am
Posts: 171
Location: Great Barrier Reef
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
I read a fair bit of the Project Avalon forum thread for asking Charles questions tonight. In a post from Bill Ryan he said he worked out that he had met the head of the group of 33 at a Project Camelot conference. There were also comments from Charles that in the near future Bill would have the chance to ask the 5000 year old some questions, maybe through the machine mentioned in the interview. Posting on the thread is suspended until Charles posts again, but he has been writing frequently so it shouldn't be long before the next lot of QandAs start up.
As the story goes the 5000 year old head of the group of 33 ruling families is human, there is only one of his kind at once, he outlived any others by 2300 years. Real or not it's a fascinating story I'm going to try to keep up with.
Funny that once I started writing about Charles on that forum it reminded me of time traveller Charlie on this one. He was posting around the time I joined and was the main topic of discussion at the time.


Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:49 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 2538
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
CHILE: UNDERSEA UFO ACTIVITY AT BAJO MOLLE

According to Alejandro Dvalos, [NOUFA] correspondent in Iquique, sightings are ongoing and increasing in Bajo Molle, Iquique, Chile.

http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/ ... -bajo.html

_________________
"The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime," Alex


Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:56 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:33 pm
Posts: 126
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
I have a friend on Facebook who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Yesterday I asked him if the sea had risen twenty feet or more, and he replied . . . "YES". . .

_________________
Y GWIR YN ERBYN Y BYD


Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:35 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:15 am
Posts: 1003
Location: ALIVE
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Siam

It is not your fault, the url in the address bar does not match the share url, (not sure why usually it does match) you need to click at the bottom of the video the "share" button, which will give the proper url address.



NICE video

Here is your other one


MT7


Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:38 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2143
Location: Los Altos California
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Rick Hunter wrote:
Real or not it's a fascinating story I'm going to try to keep up with.

Uncle John here: That is what I've always thought about the dan burisch story.

Now we have two great stories to follow.

I'm waiting for when they start talking about exotic food. Spice of my life.


Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 pm
Profile WWW
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1125
Location: BC Canada
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
mountaintiger7

Quote:
Siam

It is not your fault, the url in the address bar does not match the share url, (not sure why usually it does match) you need to click at the bottom of the video the "share" button, which will give the proper url address.



Thanks MT7! I didn't know that. ;)


UJ: I have copied and pasted your post into the Charlie thread running on the UFO's and the Unexplained section.

_________________
Something is going to happen, but what?


Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2258
Location: Miles from DC in rural PA
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Wyzyrd wrote:
I have a friend on Facebook who lives in Jakarta, Indonesia.

Yesterday I asked him if the sea had risen twenty feet or more, and he replied . . . "YES". . .


Thanks for sharing that Wyz. I wish those that are whistling past the proverbial graveyard would share their (non-Nibiru) theories on why that would be, not including the MSM allusion to "monsoon rains". I'm also curious as to how they explain the new 'inland sea' that's now threatening the southern half of eastern Australia:

Inland Sea Menaces Victorian towns
January 22, 2011
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011 ... 118818.htm
Victorians are being warned that a massive moving inland sea is expected to threaten towns in the state's north and north-west for up to 10 more days. Floodwaters are now heading for the Murray River town of Swan Hill. The state's flood crisis is about to enter its third week and according to authorities it still has a long way to go. It is estimated the moving inland sea is 90 kilometres long and 40 kilometres wide. Communities in Victoria's north including Benjeroop, Murrabit and Mystic Park are now preparing for major flooding. Further downstream near the border with New South Wales floodwaters are beginning to rise at Swan Hill.


Is the following explanation simply not logical, or is there something more logical yet?

The undulating Indo-Australian Plate - which is tipping up along its eastern edge near Fiji and the Coral Sea, then dropping back down, then rising again - is causing the flood waters that inundated Queensland a month ago to slosh around in the outback. This is described as an "inland sea" in the press.

from http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... share_post

Please keep us up-to-date with your friend in Jakarta, Wyz. Eyewitnesses are much more believable than any 'media outlet'.

_________________
"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Nov. 21, 1963.


Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2274
Location: Bolton Point N.S.W. (AUS)
 The NASA Conspiracies: The Truth Behind the Moon Landings, C
The NASA Conspiracies: The Truth Behind the Moon Landings, Censored Photos , and The Face on Mars

Image

http://www.amazon.com/NASA-Conspiracies-Behind-Landings-Censored/dp/1601631499/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293646778&sr=8-1

The National Aeronautics and Space Administration--NASA--was established on July 29, 1958. Ever since that day, NASA has been at the forefront of efforts to explore outerspace, resulting in the Apollo missions to the moon, the Skylab space-station, and today's space shuttle.

But behind the open face of NASA, there is a much more mysterious world. NASA has been linked to a wealth of high-level cover-ups, including:

•Claims that the Apollo moon landings of 1969 to 1972 were faked as part of an effort to demonstrate military and technological superiority over the former Soviet Union.

•NASA's role in hiding the truth about the controversial face on Mars--which many believe to be a carved structure, created in the remote past by long-extinct, indigenous Martians.

•NASA's deep and longstanding involvement in the famous UFO crash at Roswell, New Mexico, in the summer of 1947.

•Deep Throat--like NASA sources that have attempted to blow the lid on NASA's most guarded secrets concerning the U.S. Government's interactions with aliens.
The NASA Conspiracies throws open all the doors that the Space Agency has kept closed for so long.


Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:10 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Posts: 2274
Location: Bolton Point N.S.W. (AUS)
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Where is EveryOne?!? :huh


Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:37 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:20 pm
Posts: 267
Location: Lands of the Osage Nation
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
Reporting in from the belly of Tornado Alley. (don't be surprised if you see tornadic activity in the news today U.S. side.

Standing by (read lurking :roll ) friend FS. Prepping a little bit for a developing ice/snow storm here in southeast Kansas. I'll know it's going to be a doozy if the Air Force (reserves Falcon fighter squadrons in Oklahoma) start combat practice in the skies overhead this morning. Whenever they practice death games atop my little town, whatever weather we're expecting is way more energized than if they stay home. I doubt it's coinkydinky.

Everyone be careful and safe out there please. Grist

_________________
Silent friends are only good as pallbearers.


Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6369
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.8 2010
:heart You, too, Grist.

Here in Houston - we are preparing to hunker down. Our temps are forecast to fall nearly 30 degrees by noon tomorrow and then keep on fallin' into the mid-to-high 20's for overnight lows! :shock:

There's even some talk about a sleety/snowy mess by the end of the week. :brockoli

There's gonna be one frozen little flower hangin' around down here. :mrgreen:

To our Ozzie folks - just saw on MSNBC that Cyclone Yasi is headed toward the already flooded portion of Australia! :shock:

Ya'll just can't catch a break - can ya? Be safe all! :candle

Ohh - here's the link to the story:

Read more here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41351735/ns/weather/

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:53 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 907 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 37  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.