It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 New Members Please Say Hi 
GT Truther

Post Re: New Members Please Say Hi
I just wanted to say Hi to all those new people that I have not met yet - which are many ........although I am ticked to see a lot of the original crew again.

wow - it is so nice

Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:28 am

Hi, Starryeyes, thanks for the greeting. :wavey I'm sort of new here, only been here since last October, I think it was. I have found wonderful, friendly people here, with a wealth of experience, knowledge, and compassion. So glad I came here!

Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:30 am
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

starryeyes wrote:
I just wanted to say Hi to all those new people that I have not met yet - which are many ........although I am ticked to see a lot of the original crew again.

wow - it is so nice

Hi Starry! Hope you are doing well!
yes, it's been a long road, but we all come home:)

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:00 am
Truth Seeker

Hi All :)

I was booted off SNED back in March and was referenced in the post by Uncle John dated Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:50 am in the SNED's Says area. I emailed Marci to ask what they thought about http://nesaranews.blogspot.com and was told they don't look at other websites and didn't know of anything happening that particular Monday.

Nod was pleasant to begin with, but as time went on, she became very rude and would not clearly explain what threads I was allowed to post at. I am glad to see I was not the only one. :hmm

The experience was quite discouraging.

Anyway, since I have been banned from there, I can only hope to get updates as to what they are up to from here.

Thank you for making this a "virtual trampoline" of EDO info. :wavey

EDIT: One strange thing I received after their response, I received a question asking me how the weather was in Mountainview, CA. If anyone has any clue as to why this was asked, I would appreciate the info. Thanks!

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:19 pm
Site Admin

Welcome Ochasame, sorry to hear of your troubles over there, but don't expect us to update you on what they are up to, most of us quit reading there long ago...

As to why they asked you how your local weather was, that's their MO, they think it scares people because they can trace an IP :crazy
Don't worry about it they have been using this tactic for years :roflmao

Again welcome to the site

Ochasame wrote:
Hi All :)

I was booted off SNED back in March and was referenced in the post by Uncle John dated Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:50 am in the SNED's Says area. I emailed Marci to ask what they thought about http://nesaranews.blogspot.com and was told they don't look at other websites and didn't know of anything happening that particular Monday.

Nod was pleasant to begin with, but as time went on, she became very rude and would not clearly explain what threads I was allowed to post at. I am glad to see I was not the only one. :hmm

The experience was quite discouraging.

Anyway, since I have been banned from there, I can only hope to get updates as to what they are up to from here.

Thank you for making this a "virtual trampoline" of EDO info. :wavey

EDIT: One strange thing I received after their response, I received a question asking me how the weather was in Mountainview, CA. If anyone has any clue as to why this was asked, I would appreciate the info. Thanks!

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:45 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Thank you for the welcome, L2L.

I wonder if any of the other members that I was talking with even noticed I disappeared? :dunno

Yes, I know they can track my IP ;) but it made me think, "who do they think I am?" since I already told them I live in Vegas.

I am finding this site to be much more informative that the one I was banned from. :banana

I know I will enjoy reading as well as contributing to the threads.

Thanks again...

L2L wrote:
Welcome Ochasame, sorry to hear of your troubles over there, but don't expect us to update you on what they are up to, most of us quit reading there long ago...

As to why they asked you how your local weather was, that's their MO, they think it scares people because they can trace an IP :crazy
Don't worry about it they have been using this tactic for years :roflmao

Again welcome to the site

Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 pm
Site Admin

A big ole Texas howdy, Ochasame! :wavey

We are glad you're here. Pull up a chair, pour a cup of coffee (or beverage of your choice), and set a spell.

I'm sorry you had troubles on your other forum but we're pretty laid back here. I hope you find a home with us on the GT. The conversation ebbs and flows and breaks off into other topics so please explore the board.

Look forward to reading your posts! :heart

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:45 am
Truth Seeker

Bluebonnet wrote:
A big ole Texas howdy, Ochasame! :wavey

We are glad you're here. Pull up a chair, pour a cup of coffee (or beverage of your choice), and set a spell.

I'm sorry you had troubles on your other forum but we're pretty laid back here. I hope you find a home with us on the GT. The conversation ebbs and flows and breaks off into other topics so please explore the board.

Look forward to reading your posts! :heart

Thanks Bluebonnet :wavey

See you around! :mrgreen:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:01 pm

Welcome, Ochasame, glad you found us. Hope you enjoy what you find here. If you have any questions or need help, just holler... :wavey

Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:04 pm
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

rutsuyasun wrote:
Welcome, Ochasame, glad you found us. Hope you enjoy what you find here. If you have any questions or need help, just holler... :wavey

Thank you! :wavey :mrgreen:

Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Ochasame,welcome to the Golden Thread, I hope you enjoy your time here! Any questions please just ask, we are more than willing to give you a hand. ;)

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Siam wrote:
Ochasame,welcome to the Golden Thread, I hope you enjoy your time here! Any questions please just ask, we are more than willing to give you a hand. ;)

Thanks Siam :)

Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 pm
Post Hi im new here
Aloha im new on here. I came accross this website I find It extremely useful & it's helped me out alot. I hope to contribute & guide others like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You Later.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:55 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Hi im new here
Hi arte! :wavey

Welcome to the GT. Always good to see new faces. :heart

Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:03 am

Howdy, Arte, glad you found your way here. I look forward to reading your posts. :wavey

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

Hello

I live in north TX. I try and live in reality, by NOT watching tv or dealing with any MSN outlets. My interest include current events, UFOlogy and the economy. A couple of my favorite sites is http://thecomingdepression.blogspot.com/ and rense.com.

Looking forward to some great discussions!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:54 am

Welcome Octavia!! :wavey Glad you found us. I'm looking forward to your input.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:07 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Welcome to the GT Octavia

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Octavia - a fellow Texan!!!! :wavey

Welcome, welcome, welcome! We're glad you're here. Pull up a chair and set a spell!

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:19 am
Truth Seeker

Hi All;
I am in BC as are others, have a 7 month old Labradoodle that keeps me busy.
The rest of the time I am busy working, or on the Water.
Mizar

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:36 pm
Site Admin

:heart :wavey Mizar! Good to see you!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:46 am

Hi, old friend, good to see you again. How's everything up north? (north of me anyhow) lol

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:49 am
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

Hi Dondep, UncleJohn, Janunknown, Pagemarker, starryeyes, thessa, wyzyrd, dex, shady, Boomerang and all the others, great to see you all are still 'online' ;-)

Just decided to drop by again, after having taken a sabbatical for +/- 18 months ;-)

Same as usual, a casual observer; who set out his goal to be the journey called Life, that way I can not get lost :-)

Cheers

Rene

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Welcome back to the Original GT Wanderer :wavey

Just an FYI, Janunknown is over at the "other" Golden Thread (they stole our name about a year ago or so :roll ) and he has been there for some time.
Also we have not seen or heard from Boomer since his trip to the US..

Just wanted to give you a quick update, welcome back....

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:12 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hi Wanderer! :wavey

How are you!? I usually just read the GT but decided to peek in here and there you are! :yamon

Welcome aboard it's great to see you again! :mrgreen:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:28 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next