It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:39 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 New Members Please Say Hi 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: New Members Please Say Hi
Yay - Kate's here! :banana Don't be such a stranger :nono

Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 am
GT Truther

Kate wrote:
Good to be here UJ. How are you doing these days?
Nice one, on the archiving post in the GT or lack thereof, I just had to register so I could say ...

Bl**dy well done!

I see Cracka and Brian are here too :popcorn :waving madly:

Hi also to Don and Toni good to see you're back in DC.

Wyzyrd are you here? sorry I disappeared hope you are well:(

Hi Mur, (I'm Kali from Wyzwyrld), good to see you here, what happened to Toon?
Epo3, I remember you but not well, you're from OM too?

I see Dex too:) :waving madly: Your get out of Kate's spotlight "free pass" will continue here I suppose, but maybe one day you'll spill those beanz:)

Shady, all must be well in the shadester domicile? You're like a changed person, but good to see you anyway.

and MJC, longtime no see how was or is the weather? I don't envy you, it's bone chilling.

Who else is here then?

and what's happening on the edge of the eschaton?

:yamon

Hi Kate, good to hear from you again.

We had our first taste of winter for the first time in two decades, as you probably saw on the tv over there, and it's still chilly out today, but it's nice to have some semblance of the seasons again, because Winter had all but deserted us around these parts.

Have you turned into a fully certified cobber these days, or are you still a POM at heart?

You're wrong about chemtrails and aliens being a load of tosh btw (I prefer the term non-terrestrial instead of aliens), but I'll let you off. ;)

Have a ball in all the other threads. I've got a feeling you'll crop up in the GT from time to time. :tounge

Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 am
Truth Seeker

Bluebonnet wrote:
Big ole Texas Howdy to ya, Kate! :wavey

Cheesemaking - oooohhhhh - I am so interested in this topic. Would you be willing to post some info on this?

I'm a cheese-a-holic and would love, love, love to really get into this once I retire.

I've made home made mozzarella - don't ask it was almost a SERIOUS fiasco but then it turned out okay! :roflmao :roll

Thanks and welcome. :heart

Thanks for the welcome:)

From what I have read so far, you live in a sub-tropical climate too. I'm having all sorts of angst getting used to gardening in this environment so I will probably have a gazillion questions for you over time.

Cheesemaking is fun. I use kefir as a replacement for rennet, it makes all things possible however mozarella really is one of the tricky ones. I'll start a thread.

daath23 wrote:
Yay - Kate's here! :banana Don't be such a stranger :nono

Mate :hugz:
I will do my best.

mjc wrote:
Hi Kate, good to hear from you again.

We had our first taste of winter for the first time in two decades, as you probably saw on the tv over there, and it's still chilly out today, but it's nice to have some semblance of the seasons again, because Winter had all but deserted us around these parts.

Have you turned into a fully certified cobber these days, or are you still a POM at heart?

I have fond memories of walking through Wanstead park towards the lake on brisk fresh winter mornings, but nothing like the bone chilling temperatures happening now.

I'm still a pom at heart I guess I'll never fully intergrate here, I just can't bring myself to change the way I pronounce certain words. It's just plain wrong in my book:)

Quote:
You're wrong about chemtrails and aliens being a load of tosh btw (I prefer the term non-terrestrial instead of aliens), but I'll let you off. ;)

I just love kicking the dust around. I'll acceptthat cloud seeding occurs, they have pumped all sorts of minerals and metals into the clouds here over the years to test the effect it would have on rain production etc. That's as far as I'll go.

Non-terrestrial aliens are unlikely, I do accept the possibility of non 3d entities though:)

Quote:
Have a ball in all the other threads. I've got a feeling you'll crop up in the GT from time to time. :tounge

Nope, not doing it :tounge

I still can't read a post if it hasn't grabbed my attention in the first sentence or if it's lacking in eye candy. My eyes roll upwards and drool forms at the corner of my mouth, at more than a few key terms. Mention TEOTWAKI and I'm zombified. Skimming the GT randomly is all I can do, to then comment in there too would be dicey at best.

Nothing much changes :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi Kate, welcome to the site! I am from BC Canada, where it is suppose to be cold. LOL Not this year. Looking forward to getting to know you. Seems you know alot of the gang here. So enjoy your reading. ;)

Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hi there. I,m Janet a new member from New Zealand. I have only recently found this site but am sure I will enjoy reading some of the posts. I am an avid reader of all things to do with this time coming up to 2012 and all unexplained articles. :

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:16 am
Site Admin

janet wrote:
Hi there. I,m Janet a new member from New Zealand. I have only recently found this site but am sure I will enjoy reading some of the posts. I am an avid reader of all things to do with this time coming up to 2012 and all unexplained articles. :

Welcome to the Golden Thread Janet I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Howdy from Texas, Janet! :wavey

Grab a cup of coffee or tea, have a biscuit or two, set a spell and visit!

We are glad you're here! :heart

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 am

Welcome Janet, I hope you enjoy your reading. Any questions, just ask, one of us will be able to help you. ;)

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Howdy Ya'll... I have been reading here for a long time, before the move, and I really have enjoyed it for the past couple of years. I decided to join and thank you for allowing me, I sure missed SNED's. Its not nearly as fun to read direct, you miss the great commentary!

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:59 am
Site Admin

Welcome Barbarian

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hey, barbarian! :wavey

Glad you came out of lurkey mode!

We're glad you're here and interested in whatever is on your mind! :heart

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 am
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
Howdy Ya'll... I have been reading here for a long time, before the move, and I really have enjoyed it for the past couple of years. I decided to join and thank you for allowing me, I sure missed SNED's. Its not nearly as fun to read direct, you miss the great commentary!

Greetings barbarian, i'm glad you join us. :wavey
As you probably well know, we found ourselves in a big complicated mess on this planet at this moment. :doh
I hope you have some answers to share. I'm an avid reader of new and different perspectives on any important matter... :hmm

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:34 pm

Welcome Barbarian! ;)

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi I'm New here too! :hmm i'm enjoy the paranormal a LOT!! and :alien also kittens my computer blew up over a month ago :puter :headbang made me feel like :scared went

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:01 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

A big ole Texas howdy and warm welcome to ya, Freek! :wavey

Don't ya hate it when the 'puter goes? :puter

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:18 am
Truth Seeker

Hello everyone

Allow me to tiptoe my way in the front door of this establishment :whistle
I'm not so used to using forums :scared hehe

I'm a canadian mom - living in denmark for 19 years now - who has been on a trail not unlike Marcus' (page 1 poster - waves at marcus!!). A very long journey and last night, the trail took me to Don's lap hehe. The last weeks have been filled with excitement as I felt a clear feeling of 'perspective' taking form, regarding all that I have studied. And last night - yet another sleepless one - revealed that perspective for me. The pieces just 'fit'. Delightful, I can finally 'relax'. Not really as there is much to be done still, but at least now i 'know'. (well gosh, I THINK I know) :sherlock

Anyway, glad to be here, and look forward to learning more about you all ;)

Sat May 01, 2010 11:01 am
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum miodmind, I too am a fellow Canuck :clap

I hope you enjoy yourself here

Sat May 01, 2010 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

A big ole HOWDY shout out from the Gulf Coast of Texas, miodmind! :wavey

We're glad you're hear and from what you initially have to say I, for one, am interested to hear more! :heart

Sun May 02, 2010 7:03 am

Hi Miodmind, I am also in Canada, in the interior of BC! Welcome to the site. ;)

Sun May 02, 2010 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hi! I already said hi on the main thread, b/c I didn't see this thread. I am from Canada, but am a dual citizen with the US, through my Mom's landed immigrant status here. I know Don and Selene; L2L and Bluebonnet said hi already. Thanks, all! :wavey

:heart

I had always known the Pyramids at Giza were not "possible" but very real nevertheless, no matter what people said against that. I had looked into that deeply and had to face that one and integrate that personally, because everything was otherwise some form of ignorance about them: leading to stupid logic. :headbang

I learned of the CFR (Council of Foreign Relations) from a friend in the 90s. But in 2008, I woke up to the fakery of the Zapruder film (a scientific absolute now known: it's a composite image, re-shot into a final product image). :huh That was ugly to know ... but so certain that I became politicized.

As I went from the 2008 wake-up, I investigated deeply into the conspiracies of history and politics and what they cover up in real history, as far as we can know -- quite a lot is knowable, but not all, of course. :sherlock

But I was already a semi-expert on Velikovsky and Cuvier, i.e., catastrophism properly understood. I even chose to do a university paper on Cuvier, defending his observations about the Pleistocene, in an elective course. (My major was Mediaeval Studies; though I am an artist by nature, fyi.)

Through all my post-2008 political and free-thinking research, I had come again and again to aliens and kept my mind open. But had to take something of it seriously after a while. :alien In being confused about Burisch, I searched to find more information and met Don only this year. He kept mentioning Planet X and I then bit the bullet and checked that out deeply, too.

:why

Because I had a pre-knowledge of Velikovsky and Cuvier, I knew the implications. It was wrapping my mind around its being here NOW which was ... hard, to say the least. But it seems reasonable, sadly, scarily, or even for the larger good. :awe

Glad to join this special place. Hello to all.

Clare

Wed May 12, 2010 1:38 am
Truth Seeker

Hi everyone, found my way back!

Kate, UJ, Ubleck, Don and Toni, good to see you're all still going strong!
We have some catching up to do:)
Those I haven't mentioned yet is cos I haven't read much yet, but I'm curious who you all are and where ya stand, so a big Hi from me to the yet anonymous, lol

I sit here with a smile on my face that just won't go, haha, synchronicity is a mysterious thingie!

It also feels like the old days, don't know why I felt the urge to register and post again, as over the years i popped in here and there, mostly glp, to see where you were at.
I'm glad I did register, thank you for the warm welcome:)

Too bad carrier pigeon(Chaz) passed away, so a big hands up to the sky for him, as he also carried a lot of load back then...., and I miss him and his musings:)
Time will bring us all back together tho, albeit in life or death.

On a happier note, I'm turning 40 in 2 weeks, so I'll start a new phase in my life: starting where I left, right here:) :brockoli (love the smilies)

Wed May 26, 2010 12:45 am
Site Admin

Howdy from Texas, Human! Glad you are here and looking forward to getting to know you. :wavey :heart

Ah 40! Don't they say "life begins at 40?" Yes, it does! Somehow your whole life just goes "click" or at least mine did. Or maybe it's just because I decided that was a "grown up" as I was gonna get. :roflmao

Anyway, an early Happy Birthday and welcome aboard!

Wed May 26, 2010 6:00 am
Truth Seeker

Bluebonnet wrote:
Howdy from Texas, Human! Glad you are here and looking forward to getting to know you. :wavey :heart

Ah 40! Don't they say "life begins at 40?" Yes, it does! Somehow your whole life just goes "click" or at least mine did. Or maybe it's just because I decided that was a "grown up" as I was gonna get. :roflmao

Anyway, an early Happy Birthday and welcome aboard!

ty, Bluebonnet :star :wavey

yea, I was looking up to 40 all year, but now i don't give a peep anymore, I keep on rockin' like it's never gonna stop!LOL
grown-up? :sarcasism BUHAHAHAHA :awe
'Never forget to ask the children where the place of life iz' and all that:)

Wed May 26, 2010 6:50 am
GT Truther

Wow! Greetings everybody...
That really is Kate..

Dex

Wed May 26, 2010 10:25 am

Welcome to the Golden Thread, I look forward to getting to know you. ;)

Thu May 27, 2010 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next