It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 New Members Please Say Hi 
Truth Seeker

Re: New Members Please Say Hi
Glad to be back, but I've already noticed that I have quite some catching up tp do.

Nice to see that alot of the 'older' folks are still around.

Darn; can't find my old avatar, the hippy one with the rainbow colors :puter

Cheers

Rene

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:39 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: New Members Please Say Hi
I honestly do not remember your Avatar but here are a few to concider, feel free to save one if you like and then upload to your profile..

wanderer wrote:
Glad to be back, but I've already noticed that I have quite some catching up tp do.

Nice to see that alot of the 'older' folks are still around.

Darn; can't find my old avatar, the hippy one with the rainbow colors :puter

Cheers

Rene

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Re: New Members Please Say Hi
Here it is, Wanderer.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 pm
Site Admin

Way to go Thessa :clap :clap :clap

Now that I see it I remember it, wow that's from the way back machine for sure..

wanderer I hope you don't mind but I uploaded it for you to your profile.

Nice job Tes :clap

Thessa wrote:
Here it is, Wanderer.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

Hi, wanderer, nice meeting you. Love the avatar!

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:50 pm
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

L2L wrote:
Way to go Thessa :clap :clap :clap

Now that I see it I remember it, wow that's from the way back machine for sure..

wanderer I hope you don't mind but I uploaded it for you to your profile.

Nice job Tes :clap

ehehe Thank you. :mrgreen: I remembered Wanderer avatar as soon I saw his name.

I remember most of old timers avatars as it were their own pictures. :pix :elephant

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:20 am
Site Admin

:wavey

Big old Texas HOWDY, Wanderer! Glad you came back from your sabbatical.

Love the avatar, BTW! :heart :lol

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 am
GT Truther

Post Gidday
Gidday folks,
I joined 'cos I'm interested in keeping up with what's happening.
Thanks to the good folk who run the Golden thread.

Trex 8-)

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:02 am
Site Admin

A big ole Texas howdy to ya, Trex! :wavey

We're glad you're here. Another Aussie, huh?

Great! We always love to hear from the folks down under! :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:19 am

Welcome, Trex! :wavey Glad you found us. I look forward to your input. Saw you on the Big Brother thread, one of my :gah topics. lol See you around.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Hello Trex welcome to the Golden Thread :wavey

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Welcomes
Thanks for your warm welcomes...

Trex.

(Bluebonnet: Thanks for moving my intro message to this thread. I was going to try to move it, but I didn't know how & figured I wouldn't have the "rights" anyway...)

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:58 pm
GT Truther

Hi Trex. Welcome. I'm curious...how did you end up on this forum ?

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:07 pm
GT Truther

Post Gidday Cyberbird
Gidday Cyberbird,

Interesting question. I'm a genuine Aussie and a simple bloke at that.
I hope your question wasn't of a suspicious nature. There's way too much of that crap going on.

Here's how I got here:
I've been watching Project Camelot for years & in-particular, Dan Burisch.
I recently watched his workshop: Dan Burisch, Marci McDowell Workshop, 2009 Zurich Conference,

I became aware of some stew between some bloke called Don and Camelot. After reading a couple of letters from both of them, I lost interest, but out of it I became aware of The Golden Thread...

I read some of the forum articles here and decided to join. Like-minded people.
I'm really not a big blogger about anything, but I thought I might write here occasionally & people might want to hear about the things I research. (Mostly Metaphysics, UFO's, Earth-history, Earth-future... you know.)

I believe Dan's a good man & his anecdotes make a lot of sense amongst the smoke & haze of disinformation.

Does Dan ever come here ?
Does he just support the forum in a 3rd party sort of way ?
Is there still a rift ?
It seems to me that we're all interested in the same thing.
The survival of man...

Regards Trex. 8-)
(Trex Treks on Facebook).

[P.S: (lol) I see just saw Dondep is the moderator of this thread, so:
No offense intended to anyone. I'm really not interested in splitting hairs.
In fact I forgive myself for accepting & allowing myself to be limited and defined by the perceptions of others...]
Catch yas'later...

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Gidday Cyberbird
Trex I don't think Cyberbird meant anything by the question....

I will answer your questions in red below.

Trex wrote:

Does Dan ever come here ? Not anymore no
Does he just support the forum in a 3rd party sort of way? Dan does NOT support this forum however he did rename his forum to our original name for reasons unknown
Is there still a rift? You would have to ask SNEDS that question, we respect Dan & Marcia but don't appreciate their security thugs and their bad manners
It seems to me that we're all interested in the same thing.
The survival of man... I agree with you on that comment

Regards Trex. 8-)
(Trex Treks on Facebook).

In fact I forgive myself for accepting & allowing myself to be limited and defined by the perceptions of others...]
Catch yas'later...

Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Trex wrote:
Catch yas'later...

Hi Trex, and welcome, though I hope you haven't left permanently; this post-script in your post has me puzzled though. Is there a connection between me being moderator and an interest in "splitting hairs", or the "fact that you forgive [yourself] for accepting and allowing [yourself] to be limited and defined by the perceptions of others"? Forgive me if I feel slighted, but could you explain what you meant? Have we corresponded in the past maybe? Perhaps there was a misunderstanding we might work on?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Gidday folks.

No Don we haven't met before, in any way, shape or form.

I am also a member of Desteni, (who, incidentally, use the same type of forum you guys do.)
Part of being in Desteni is to recognize triggers in oneself that limit and define ones being during ones incarnation, on Earth.

After 3 years I forget that other people don't know about self-forgiveness. (2000 years of externalizing to a "separate" God for forgiveness is hard to shake. The truth is that everything in the Universe is a part of creation and therefore a part of God. I'm not saying I am God, but the illusion of separateness is purely an Earthly thing. We are all God right down to the smallest rock.)
Part of Desteni is to realise that ts not up to me to forgive anyone else, to sooth Ego triggers, as their trigger/issues will inevitably be sorted out after death & the return to oneness.
One of the great gifts of separate incarnations is to see your own limitations in what emotions are triggered by others.

Man is an eternal being and the separation occurs here, during a lifetime on Earth whilst we are hu-man. (Separate.)
The reason for the self-forgiveness, is that, in the dimensions, it was calculated that this is the way to stop accepting and allowing what has become the nature of life on Earth. We are co-creators and ultimate we are all responsible for the deplorable state this planet is in by what we have accepted & allowed over many eons & lifetimes.
Material greed is, of course, one of the biggest problems.
(e.g: You buy chicken at the shop, but do not think about the production line torture that chook went through prior to its death. Or, you buy perfume or deodorant without thinking about the rabbit that had the shit injected into it's eyeball.)
Everyone brave enough should watch "Earthlings" to see what we accept & allow...

Vivisection, slavery, child-cruelty & abductions, the rape of the forests.... Basically everything that is wrong with this world could be fixed in a moment if we refused to support and allow it.
We are all responsible...
(Hence my sign-off, " 'til here - no further.")

Many people say this stuff is heretical bullshit. I can only say it works. Most members have kicked limited addictions of 3D life.

Don: My comments came off the back of reading an article which stated that Dan had supported you in the only legal document he had ever filed relating to his claims.
(although I believe he was willing to testify before congress):
Full article=> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopo ... cs_ZZH.htm

Quote:
On April 11, 2005, an affidavit was submitted to the Canadian Federal Court on behalf of an asylum application by Don Deppeller concerning harassment over his investigations of 'whistleblower' claims made by Dr Dan Burisch. The affidavit was publicly signed by Dan Burisch and photographed where both Burisch and the affidavit can be viewed HERE. In the affidavit, Burisch has confirmed many of the allegations made by Deppeller that he was placed under surveillance in the United States as a result of his activities to verify the details of the Dan Burisch story. Consequently, Deppeller felt compelled to leave the U.S. for Canada in early 2003 and eventually filed for asylum.

"Splitting hairs" may have been to stronger phrase to use, but hey. I'm only human. It wasn't directed at you.
(One of my fellow Desteni members signs off with "Die Well..." - You can imagine what issues that triggers in others.)

Anyway, I appreciate your welcomes and I'm glad to be here. As I said, I'm not a huge blogger, but being here with a like minded crew has already brought me out of my shell somewhat.

So, nice to meet you Don & Cyberbird. I look forward to many interesting discussions & No I wasn't planning on leaving permanently, but my replies may not be posted daily.

Regards Trex.

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:53 am
GT Truther

Trex wrote:
I hope your question wasn't of a suspicious nature.

Oh no, not at all. Sorry if it did sound like it. And thank you for your reply. I'm always happy to read others view/opinion.

By the way, I end up on this forum nearly the same way. Project Camelot's interview of Dan Crain/Burish...then the eagles disobey....then here.

:offtobed

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 pm
Truth Seeker

Hi all My nam is Dan, I'm an electronics technician (unemployed but looking) I'm new to these threads but learning fast. ;)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 pm
Site Admin

:wavey Dan!

Welcome aboard - pull up a chair and sit a spell. We're glad you are here!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Hi Dan, nice to met you! Hope you enjoy your reading, any questions, please feel free to ask us!! ;)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Welcome Dan. What area do you hail from? I think you're a member of one of the last trades still hiring. Good luck and speak up. Your presence is appreciated.

Best to you in all things, Grist

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:08 pm
GT Truther

Trex wrote:
Gidday folks.

No Don we haven't met before, in any way, shape or form.

I am also a member of Desteni, (who, incidentally, use the same type of forum you guys do.)
Part of being in Desteni is to recognize triggers in oneself that limit and define ones being during ones incarnation, on Earth.

After 3 years I forget that other people don't know about self-forgiveness. (2000 years of externalizing to a "separate" God for forgiveness is hard to shake. The truth is that everything in the Universe is a part of creation and therefore a part of God. I'm not saying I am God, but the illusion of separateness is purely an Earthly thing. We are all God right down to the smallest rock.)
Part of Desteni is to realise that ts not up to me to forgive anyone else, to sooth Ego triggers, as their trigger/issues will inevitably be sorted out after death & the return to oneness.
One of the great gifts of separate incarnations is to see your own limitations in what emotions are triggered by others.

Man is an eternal being and the separation occurs here, during a lifetime on Earth whilst we are hu-man. (Separate.)
The reason for the self-forgiveness, is that, in the dimensions, it was calculated that this is the way to stop accepting and allowing what has become the nature of life on Earth. We are co-creators and ultimate we are all responsible for the deplorable state this planet is in by what we have accepted & allowed over many eons & lifetimes.
Material greed is, of course, one of the biggest problems.
(e.g: You buy chicken at the shop, but do not think about the production line torture that chook went through prior to its death. Or, you buy perfume or deodorant without thinking about the rabbit that had the shit injected into it's eyeball.)
Everyone brave enough should watch "Earthlings" to see what we accept & allow...

Vivisection, slavery, child-cruelty & abductions, the rape of the forests.... Basically everything that is wrong with this world could be fixed in a moment if we refused to support and allow it.
We are all responsible...
(Hence my sign-off, " 'til here - no further.")

Many people say this stuff is heretical bullshit. I can only say it works. Most members have kicked limited addictions of 3D life.

Don: My comments came off the back of reading an article which stated that Dan had supported you in the only legal document he had ever filed relating to his claims.
(although I believe he was willing to testify before congress):
Full article=> http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopo ... cs_ZZH.htm

Quote:
On April 11, 2005, an affidavit was submitted to the Canadian Federal Court on behalf of an asylum application by Don Deppeller concerning harassment over his investigations of 'whistleblower' claims made by Dr Dan Burisch. The affidavit was publicly signed by Dan Burisch and photographed where both Burisch and the affidavit can be viewed HERE. In the affidavit, Burisch has confirmed many of the allegations made by Deppeller that he was placed under surveillance in the United States as a result of his activities to verify the details of the Dan Burisch story. Consequently, Deppeller felt compelled to leave the U.S. for Canada in early 2003 and eventually filed for asylum.

"Splitting hairs" may have been to stronger phrase to use, but hey. I'm only human. It wasn't directed at you.
(One of my fellow Desteni members signs off with "Die Well..." - You can imagine what issues that triggers in others.)

Anyway, I appreciate your welcomes and I'm glad to be here. As I said, I'm not a huge blogger, but being here with a like minded crew has already brought me out of my shell somewhat.

So, nice to meet you Don & Cyberbird. I look forward to many interesting discussions & No I wasn't planning on leaving permanently, but my replies may not be posted daily.

Regards Trex.

Wonderful expository Trex. I really look forward to continuing discourse. Have you ever heard the "The measure of someone's intelligence is evidenced in how closely his opinion agrees with yours?" Well, I think you're a welcome genius.
Welcome indeed.

Off to explore Deseni now. Thanks for that.

A wave of cheer and recognition as a kindred correspondent. Grist

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm
Site Admin

Danstew wrote:
Hi all My nam is Dan, I'm an electronics technician (unemployed but looking) I'm new to these threads but learning fast. ;)

Welcome to the Golden Thread I really enjoyed your first post on the GT :clap

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

I think Dan Burisch is using me just like another government remote viewer interested in time travel, a string physicist named Sarfatti. But I don't post outside the sophistry of belief because I don't have the rights of a crimonal.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next