It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:12 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 New Members Please Say Hi 
Truth Seeker

Post Re: New Members Please Say Hi
GTAdmin wrote:
Hey BG how's it going....

Going well.

Browsing around, adding a few things where I can.

Will take me a while to come up to speed.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Great to see you BG. :elephant

Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hey Guano & Tinfoil! Great to see ya'll here! :heart

Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Truth Seeker

Hi everbody :-)
Greetings to everbody here and warm thanks for invitation! :heart

althea

PS. I didn`t know where to post this - but "fun" is alaways right I thought...

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:34 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Hi everbody :-)
Welcome Althea, (my great aunt's name)

I'm still getting my "sea legs" here, but it is a wonderful place and lots of good info... See ya in the funny papers...

Leo

Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:44 pm
Site Admin

Welcome althea

Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hi Althea glad you made it :clap

Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hey althea!!! Welcome, welcome!!!!! :heart :clap

Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:47 am

Althea, you made it!!! Welcome!! :elephant :elephant

Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:51 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hi to all you great persons behind avatars :-)
At first thanks for invitation to come here! I´m from Austria and lurking into prophecy/future fora, GLP and like since years - but never read of GT on GLP... mhm... from there I followed 9 to TRC and now I´m here :wink
My family is five children, a wonderful cat and a swirley little dog; hope to get back to a slower lifestyle soon(I´m working in a guesthouse) and looking for a rural retreat for me and family. When children were small we had low budget and low standard in living, but all was fine. Now there`s low budget and higher standard and but no time to recreate. Somethings wrong :(
All my interests... oh godness.. astrology, cropcircles, healing, natural medicine, history, living the spirit in daily life...

Hope my austrian "english" is enough to communicate....

althea :heart

Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:25 am
Site Admin

Welcome Althea and your english is perfect :clap

The GT has NOT been at GLP for years that's probobly why you have never seen it there..

Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:32 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Just checking in. Site looks good, pretty cool actually.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:48 pm
Site Admin

Hey, squareyard! Welcome aboard! :wavey

Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:52 pm
Truth Seeker

Thank you

Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 pm

Welcome, squareyard, I'm glad you like it here. Make yourself comfortable; this is a nice place to be, friendly folks, and all new members welcomed warmly. Jump in anywhere and share your thoughts, when you are so inclined. :)

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

G'day. So I was born England but I've lived most of my life in Queensland, Australia.
I started really following this stuff after going to the Nexus magazine conference last year. Jessica 'Starchild' Schab lit up the room brighter than the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull.
I cook and help run a very busy Italian takeaway store. Take lots of beach photos, paint occasionally and I'm slowly writing a science fiction novel about the future of computer technology.

Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:56 pm
Site Admin

A big ole Texas-sized Howday to ya, Rick! :wavey

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:03 pm
Truth Seeker

Gday Rick. Welcome to all banana benders (Queenslanders for those not familiar with the term) :banana

Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 pm
GT Truther

Rick Hunter wrote:
G'day. So I was born England but I've lived most of my life in Queensland, Australia.
I started really following this stuff after going to the Nexus magazine conference last year. Jessica 'Starchild' Schab lit up the room brighter than the Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull.
I cook and help run a very busy Italian takeaway store. Take lots of beach photos, paint occasionally and I'm slowly writing a science fiction novel about the future of computer technology.

Uncle John here: G'day Rick. If I was much younger and not married, I would be all over Jessica. That woman is hot. Very hot. Oh well, might as well dream about it if you can't have it.

BTW, the future of computer technology is happening how, just not visable to most people.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is the only forum I've been made to feel welcome on, thanks guys.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:32 am

Thanks Rick Hunter, nice to meet you ;)

Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hello :banana

Good to see you all.

For those who have no idea about me....

I'm interested in self-suffiency, gardening, animal husbandry, cheese making and "saving the whale" and I'm an armchair anarchist, moving forward the real thing soon. I'm also a gym junky and into weight training for health reasons. I live just outside of Brisbane and I'm finally moving to my dream acreage property in a few weeks after countless years of procrastination, along with not finding the right place.

I believe that global warming is the biggest issue of our times and I have done so since I was teen. I also believe in the metric conspiracy, a huge plot on the side of TPTB :tounge .

I don't believe in Planet X or most other channeled messengers or channelers whether they be from the bible, oahspe, LDS, new revelations of JC, chemtrails, aliens or most other eschatologically related conspiracies. There are one or two exceptions that elude me lately, but in principle I doubt. No offense meant to anyone here who channels or believes in that stuff, re-read the previous sentence, it may well apply to you.. Luckily the burdon of proof goes to people like NL, PXers, so I don't need to defend or explain my POV, which is also a good thing as I'm too lazy these days and I really don't care enough.

The GT thread is not my thing, so you'll not find me there (I'll hopefully be being gagged by someone who knows better if it's too provocative in there tho:)) plus I have no desire to make L2L anxious, so that's it.

L2L, love the job you have done with the place.

Wyzwyrld news:
It died last year again, but the host gave me grief, ripped me off, moved the goal posts, changed server software, locked me out etc etc..... and after it took me days and days to get it up and running, last May, I'm finally calling it quits.

The database got corrupted the first time around, so when I set up the forum again there were posts, all 19000+ of them, but the post bodies was not linking, so they came up as blank. There were other issues but this'll give you an idea of how c*** a time an admin can have.

Anyway after much anxiety with mysql queries (which I had to learn from scratch) and many hours of work, (I'm really not into anything IT related either these days), the thing worked again but I didn't back it up. So, to get it online I have to relearn the queries, then go through all that again. I haven't got the energy so...It's gone:(

So that's about it:)

Please excuse spellings errors, grammatical distortions and malopropomisms etc, it's an ongoing issue due to lack of care and attention :tounge

Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Welcome back Kate.

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Good to be here UJ. How are you doing these days?
Nice one, on the archiving post in the GT or lack thereof, I just had to register so I could say ...

Bl**dy well done!

I see Cracka and Brian are here too :popcorn :waving madly:

Hi also to Don and Toni good to see you're back in DC.

Wyzyrd are you here? sorry I disappeared hope you are well:(

Hi Mur, (I'm Kali from Wyzwyrld), good to see you here, what happened to Toon?
Epo3, I remember you but not well, you're from OM too?

I see Dex too:) :waving madly: Your get out of Kate's spotlight "free pass" will continue here I suppose, but maybe one day you'll spill those beanz:)

Shady, all must be well in the shadester domicile? You're like a changed person, but good to see you anyway.

and MJC, longtime no see how was or is the weather? I don't envy you, it's bone chilling.

Who else is here then?

and what's happening on the edge of the eschaton?

:yamon

Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:54 pm
Site Admin

Big ole Texas Howdy to ya, Kate! :wavey

Cheesemaking - oooohhhhh - I am so interested in this topic. Would you be willing to post some info on this?

I'm a cheese-a-holic and would love, love, love to really get into this once I retire.

I've made home made mozzarella - don't ask it was almost a SERIOUS fiasco but then it turned out okay! :roflmao :roll

Thanks and welcome. :heart

Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next