It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 New Members Please Say Hi 
Site Admin

Post New Members Please Say Hi
We never had this at the old forum so I thought it might be a nice way to welcome our new members to the Golden Thread and giving them a place to say hi.
Maybe it's a corny idea maybe it's not but here it goes! Feel free to jump in and introduce yourself.

Just for the fun of it why don't us ole farts of the Golden Thread re-introduce ourselves :wink:
Heck I bet there are members here who don't even know each other who have been posting here as long as Don & UJ....

As for me I have been with this Saga since the very last days of GLP.
I was at Bill's Stargate Forum and then tried to help with the Free Boards before the snafu was thrown at Don and it was yanked off the web :roll:
Myself and another member here offered a solution for Don and the rest as they say is History, so I guess I have been Admining the GT since Bill & Boomer left and shut down the old Stargate Forums, or just after that, geeze time flies when your having fun..... :lol:

I hope you all like the new digs, I plan on adding some more board themes once I get all the bugs worked out of the two that we have right now!
I appreciate your feedback so please if you have an idea or a even complaint please post it at the below link and I will do my best to address it.
If I don't know your uspest about something then I can't fix it, I promise to do my best to address all issues in a timely manner if it's within my power to do so.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=313

Enjoy
GT Admin

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:10 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: New Members Please Say Hi
Hi, all. A nice warm welcome, thanks. I'm a newshound, avid prepper, and flubie. I live in NW CT, with DH, an Alaskan Husky and 2 cats. I'm sure you know who rules that house! lol I'm happy to be here. :-D

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile YIM

Hi everyone, I am a Canadian living in BC, we have 2 Bulldogs, 2 Siamese and a African Grey. I am a Flubie a prepper and an avid camper.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hello, I´m Recall15, i like History!
and this time frame of this particular timeline is Wild!

Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I didn't know you wre from Canada GTAdmin !

:cadguy

Long live a free and independant Republic of Quebec !

LOL just kidding. :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:08 pm
Site Admin

Cyberbird wrote:
I didn't know you wre from Canada GTAdmin !

:cadguy

Long live a free and independant Republic of Quebec !

LOL just kidding. :mrgreen:

:banned

:crylaugh Just kidding

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hi, all! I’m Thessa of Portugal and I too have a dog. He’s 18 human years old, a very old age for a dog, but he still runs all around and he’s the sweetest dog ever.

As many of you know, I started posting at GLP in its good old days and was an avid reader since its first hour, literally. The Golden Thread came later when it started at GLP and since its very inception I’ve been following it at all locations where it has gone through.

Although I had stopped posting, and don’t follow the Golden Thread as a used to, I do love the people attracted to the GT and the thought flows that inspired them. I too I’m inspired by them and since the decline and dumbing down of all the other thought provocative forums this is the only one worth reading.

Carry on! :heart

Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 am
Truth Seeker

Hello to all!! Im checking in from SW Michigan. Ive been an avid reader of this forum since early 2007 when I stumbled across it after seeing the Dan Burisch material on Project Camelot. I agree with most on this forum who believe he is a disinfo agent and felt that from the beginning.

Ive been awake and aware to things going on most my life, but, since 2005 have been doing very intensive truth finding research after some strange experiences I had at that time. I have been researching 2012 stuff since 1999.

Have you ever felt you were guided by an unseen hand? Positioned, someone or some thing pointing you to go here, do this, read that, and so forth and so on. That is how I feel and yet to have any idea of who, what, it is that has been guiding me. I continue to search for answers.

I would like to thank you all, especially DonDep, UJ, Dex, Shady, and others for sharing information and doing it in a manner that is balanced and fair. Ive been to many forums over the years but this one always did stand out as being exceptional.

I cant stand debunkers that live to debunk and nothing else!

Peace!

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:21 am
Site Admin

Hello all! I'm from the big ole Lone Star State of Texas and am located near Houston.

I have 3 weinie dogs, am an avid prepper, gardener, newshound, and conspiracy nut.

Gotta admit that I "stalked" L2L from another board. :lol

I'm glad to be here.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:22 am
Site Admin

Nice to see ya Ruts & Blue, I officially have a stalker :scared :awe

Great to see new members signing up :clap

I don't post much but have been reading the GT for years.

I met Digorius in person once at a Toronto UFO conference, have not seen him around lately.
If memory serves me correctly it was he that found the Website that debunked Charlie.

Oh ya and I am friends with GT Admin :yamon
Anyways hello all.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi all,

I'm Simon, in London.

More of a lurker than anything else - been reading for some time, but only now joined and this is my first post.

Simon

Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:46 am
Site Admin

simple simon wrote:
Hi all,

I'm Simon, in London.

More of a lurker than anything else - been reading for some time, but only now joined and this is my first post.

Simon

Welcome Simon hope you enjoy the new format

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Re: New Members Please Say Hi
Hello, I live in Cornwall which is in the far south west of England. I really do like the look of the new Golden thread forum, but I havenot yet worked out how to follow the multiple threads.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:40 pm
Site Admin

Fearless wrote:
Hello, I live in Cornwall which is in the far south west of England. I really do like the look of the new Golden thread forum, but I havenot yet worked out how to follow the multiple threads.

Welcome

Do what most of us do here post where you feel most comfortable.

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Profile WWW

It's nice to see people from all over the world. Humm admin, can we get a winking smiley? Pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Siam wrote:
It's nice to see people from all over the world. Humm admin, can we get a winking smiley? Pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee

It's here ;)

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

GTAdmin wrote:
Siam wrote:

It's here ;)

You know what she really wants... Image

:crylaugh

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:56 pm

Geeze, can't a girl ask for a simple smiley, without you men, making it a joke?? :nono ;) This is a sick smiley, one that really winks would be sooo nice. Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeee

Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:26 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hi all,
I have been a reader since the beginning at GLP - rarely post but love to read - not much of a "joiner" (never wanted to belong to a club that would have me as a member :) but here I am! I hope to contribute occasionally, and hope to find an avatar and figure out how to upload it sometime :elephant
Thanks for the great read, and the plethora of information in my never-ending search for at least SOME truth!
rainwoman

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 pm
Site Admin

Siam wrote:
Geeze, can't a girl ask for a simple smiley, without you men, making it a joke?? :nono ;) This is a sick smiley, one that really winks would be sooo nice. Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeee

You missed it, didn't you. :mrgreen:

The winking smiley in my post is the one that you were hoping to find here...

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:41 pm
Site Admin

rainwoman wrote:
Hi all,
I have been a reader since the beginning at GLP - rarely post but love to read - not much of a "joiner" (never wanted to belong to a club that would have me as a member :) but here I am! I hope to contribute occasionally, and hope to find an avatar and figure out how to upload it sometime :elephant
Thanks for the great read, and the plethora of information in my never-ending search for at least SOME truth!
rainwoman

Welcome to the GT Rain Women and thanks for coming out of guest mode, your NOT alone and more will follow :clap

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:49 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
You missed it, didn't you.

The winking smiley in my post is the one that you were hoping to find here...

oops, it went over my head like a 747! :kiss

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:28 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Hello, another Canadian here! I love cats ( we have 4), U.S. politics (sometimes I don't have a clue about what's happening in Canada :oops ), ancient history, and I'm a chocoholic.

My Neighbour Totoro is a family favourite - nice to see a fellow Miyazaki fan here!

Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 am

Omegaia, welcome, glad you found your way here. Image

Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:04 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hey all. From Mid GA here. Followed some over from other site...Hey old gang of mine. :heart I am interested in the solar system; its effects on our planet (ie gamma rays etc); our effects on our planet and the survival of all that is good and right in the Universe. What a mission!! Also like the weird and strange. Old civilizations, crop circles, ufo's etc. Trying to alert those worth saving; teach the ones coming up behind us and hoping I'm wrong about what might be coming. Being an old Girl Scout... I am trying to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Also enjoy astrology, knitting, crocheting, being outside (getting that all important vitamin D3 to stay well).

Have a DH who is a Purple Heart vet from Nam, 3 dogs, a goat, couple of rabbits and chickens (foxes and neighborhood dogs have been brutal this year :flame ), 9 cats who rule the world. Also have a DD in 2nd year of college and we have "adopted" a couple of her friends who were foundering in the real world. DH's daughter from his first marriage has "appeared" in our lives to be rescued also with her 2 kids and has another within the year she shows up. :rant . So we have our hands full. I am the best bargain hunter in the world b/c I have to.. but we all get by somehow... ;)

Leo

Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next