It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
The words and visuals... who made her do what? And why is the "old Taylor Swift" now dead?

Oh and why are people wearing feline headresses? Are the felines / cat people involved somehow?

Near the end we see someone hiss like an angry snake.

Symbology overload and a blatant in your face hidden message?

Simon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:54 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
MT7 and all -- This is not true. The Dutch banker Ronald Bernard is alive and well.

I will locate the debunking of this and post back.

Lynnwood, try not to be hard on us regarding this report. I first heard it from Chris Simpson, one of the citizen news-casters who is usually very reliable, as well as Ed of The Outer Light. Dmitry Baxter has often had very good and reliable stories; if I'm not mistaken, he also has done good work on the Imran Awan scandal which should be "breaking out in a$$-holes" (what GHWB was said to look like when told Howard Hunt was going to 'go public' if he was left hanging out to dry after getting caught in the Watergate) soon enough.

Sometimes these mix-ups are NOT deserving of the kind of irritation that consciously-contrived 'fake news' begets. For that matter, look at the original Channel 8 of Sebring, FL report when it first happened: the man's name is clearly given as Ronald Bernard FERNANDEZ, yet all the "debunkers" need a fresh debunking of their own: they keep calling him RODRIGUEZ. So a little humility can go a long way, especially when there's plenty of fake 'news' out there that's being consciously contrived and requiring us to quietly log their names and contact info for the later Accounting to come.

A 61-year-old Sebring man who called for help Sunday to say he was lost, was found dead hours later.

The Highland County Sheriff’s Office said that Ronald Bernard Fernandez called 911 at 3:46 p.m. saying he got lost after leaving for a walk at 1 p.m. on the nature trail on the west end of Sun ‘n Lake in Sebring.

More than a dozen deputies along with K-9 units, air units from Highlands and Polk counties, four-wheelers from HCSO and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission searched for Fernandez. “The terrain was very difficult, and searchers were at times in waist deep water as they tried to zero in on Fernandez’s location,” the sheriff’s office said.

Simon I'm glad to hear you're still using Windows 2000. I'm actually still using the two Windows Vista machines UJ gave me, and this laptop I'm typing this on uses Windows 7. My plan of course is to have so many devices that my arrogant surveillers won't know which one I might be using when it comes time. I would warn anyone using Windows 10 that if they are the type of citizen to 'speak out', they should plan on their Windows 10 OS being intentionally shut down when the time comes.

And the time is coming.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
**CHOP**

Here is the Indoor hanging Chairs (Hammock Chairs) I was telling you about

https://www.google.com.au/search?client ... ooSKUZZU9E

I'm still getting over this FLU virus also Dondep if you are stuck for cash there is this place called Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/

Seriously Look into it!

Here is some sniffers https://www.google.com.au/search?client ... lyw2fpLPWQ

Thanks again for the latest suggestions Peter. Once I start making regular vids I'll likely set up a Patreon account, but until I gear up the output I don't feel right using it.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

On another media release:

An article from "Science" makes some headline news in Yahoo today:

"The world may end later this month, predictions say"

The article goes on citing writings from folks of the Pyramids age, uses examples from the Bible, Zach Sitchen, etc., etc., etc., mentioning Nibiru coming to take the earth out September 23. Why not the 22, or the 24, hey, maybe it should be October 31? :crazy :crazy :crazy

Amazingly, it has NASA saying Nibiru is a hoax....That's about the only thing NASA has said correctly!

The media.......anyway to keep some of the sheepies worked up.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:54 am

gtavt wrote:
On another media release:

An article from "Science" makes some headline news in Yahoo today:

"The world may end later this month, predictions say"

The article goes on citing writings from folks of the Pyramids age, uses examples from the Bible, Zach Sitchen, etc., etc., etc., mentioning Nibiru coming to take the earth out September 23. Why not the 22, or the 24, hey, maybe it should be October 31? :crazy :crazy :crazy

Amazingly, it has NASA saying Nibiru is a hoax....That's about the only thing NASA has said correctly!

The media.......anyway to keep some of the sheepies worked up.

I think the date quoted in this story relates to the gematria (number science) of that date gtavt. Its an occulted month (as in 9/11) and the 23 is that date a the appearance of the star of Bethlehem back in 1 AD. So it remains the mystery all historical date researchers love to quote for their mystical references - where 2017 falls in the 2 years after the sign in the sky of 23 . 9 . 2015 when supposedly a star appeared in the sky. (anyone please correct me if I got it wrong...)

The Never A Straight Answer denial is standard reference - as "they" did not make the original prophecy(??) -- being the original present day MAGI of skies. :noway

There is a steam rising on this one on the public discourse (YT) - but then when ever did such predilections happen on their quoted times - even if it be the big Zeta Rock.

Just checked my kitchen window and no Nibs.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

More on Cuba´s Sonic Weapon Attacks : (1)
via Zetatalk:
Quote:
Accepted via email:

Who is behind these attacks and why? And what is the technology involved, what is the nature of the weapon(s)? Is there a way to counter it?
[and from another]
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... nic-weap...
Soon came the hearing loss, and the speech problems, symptoms both similar and altogether different from others among at least 21 US victims in an astonishing international mystery still unfolding in Cuba. At least some of the incidents were confined to specific rooms or even parts of rooms with laser-like specificity, baffling US officials who say the facts and the physics don’t add up. The diagnosis of mild brain injury, considered unlikely to result from sound, has confounded the FBI, the state department and US intelligence agencies involved in the investigation. Some victims now have problems concentrating or recalling specific words. Aside from their homes, officials said Americans were attacked in at least one hotel. The cases vary deeply: different symptoms, different recollections of what happened. Some felt vibrations, and heard sounds – loud ringing or a high-pitch chirping similar to crickets or cicadas. Others heard the grinding noise. Some victims awoke with ringing in their ears and fumbled for their alarm clocks, only to discover the ringing stopped when they moved away from their beds. The attacks seemed to come at night. Several victims reported they came in minute-long bursts. Other symptoms have included brain swelling, dizziness, nausea, severe headaches, balance problems and tinnitus, or prolonged ringing in the ears.
[and from another]
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/cuba-so ... nadian-d...
Some reported the sounds and sensations could only be felt in certain parts of the house, and that they could walk in and out of the affected area, feeling the effects shut off as they moved away from it, and resume as they moved back in.
[and from another]
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/ ... ROS_DENI...
U.S. diplomats started reporting last November. Fidel Castro died on Nov. 25. State Department had to withdraw its assurance the attacks had long ceased. There had been another incident, on Aug. 21.
[and from another]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_burn
Sensory nerves are particularly sensitive to microwave damage. Cases of persistent neuritis and compression neuropathy were reported after significant microwave exposures. A neuropathy due to peripheral nerve lesion, without visible external burns, can occur when the nerve is subjected to microwaves of sufficient power density. The damage mechanism is believed to be thermal. Radiofrequency waves and ultrasound can be used for temporary blocking of peripheral nerves during neurosurgical operations. Dielectric heating (diathermy) is used in medicine; the frequencies used typically lie in the ultrasonic, shortwave, and microwave ranges.
[and from another]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_ef ... rasound_...
Infrasound, sometimes referred to as low-frequency sound, is sound that is lower in frequency than 20 Hz (hertz) or cycles per second, the "normal" limit of human hearing.
[and from another]
http://elementmountain.com/den-post/elf ... on-humans/
What exactly are the affects of ELF on the body. Extra Low Frequency also emits from household appliances, electricity lines in homes as well as major AC transmission lines and generating stations. Complaints are: memory blanking, ringing in the ears, sight issues, forgetfulness, confusion.
Quote:
SOZT
Clearly a targeted attack from a portable weapon, in fact multiple weapons triangulated to focus on a pinpoint target. Low level sound waves are normally silent to humans, just as a high pitched dog whistle cannot be heard by humans. These weapons used sound on the low side but were still perceived by many of the victims. Concussive damage to the brain and inner ear did not occur - injury resulting from a blow to the head or extremely loud noise where bleeding or broken bones result. The weapons used in Cuba used ELF, Extra-Low Frequency technology, readily available from the US military who have experimented with ELF as a communication device.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Sanguine

The Cuba weapon included more than sound.

A microwave component was included that would destroy brain matter and nerves.

Mircrowave is used in the medical field to temporarily stun nerves to reduce pain during surgery and in the veterinarian field to kill the brains of lab animals.

Thus, these devices are also readily available.

That these attacks emerged just after Castro died identifies the perpetrators as resentful over US and Canadian intrusion into Cuban affairs.

This is not an attack by a country, but older revolutionaries, who are seeking to counter any attempts to take over their country. “Viva Revolucion Cubana”.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:43 am
Profile WWW

Ok - this is Official and the last word from me on this matter.....

We have it from the expert who "knows" ....

The world does NOT end on September 23. There is no Nibby!

An so if we can get over ourselves - no grief necessary and any expressions of relief would be welcome.

Nancy?

:clap

Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Huh? This 9/23/17 stuff is just another iteration of the Y2K and 12/21/12 scares. Yawn...

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:17 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
**CHOP**

Do you need help with funds Don?

Here https://www.gofundme.com/other-miscellaneous

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:37 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Ok - this is Official and the last word from me on this matter.....

We have it from the expert who "knows" ....

The world does NOT end on September 23. There is no Nibby!

An so if we can get over ourselves - no grief necessary and any expressions of relief would be welcome.

Nancy?

:clap

====================================================================

That does not mean there will not be a magnetic pole shift!

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Well said Time traveler - the history of the world is filled with prophecies of another large cataclysmic event that will befall the earth following the flood - but this time it will be fire.

All we have to do is monitor the tectonic activity as well as the pressure points of magma surfacing. And right now is a time when the earth quakes and eruptions around the world are on the rise again. Whether this is a time to be prepared for such an event - is another debate which will require close attention. The sun seems to play a large roll in this cycle - so sites like SuspiciousObservers are useful for their analysis.

I trust it does not happen in our time.

What worries me more is the irrationality displayed by humans at present. Its like the mind process is really breaking down - irrational behaviour is really at an extreme and the question as to Why this is so - is the real juice of the matter.

Many reasons abound - but too many are on the subjective scale making it very difficult to touch reality every day from a psychological perspective.

:gah :crazy

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 am
Profile WWW

This is one of the coolest laws I have seen published by any country for quite a long time.....

Communists launch initiative to share natural resource revenue among Russian citizens

Quote:
Russian Communist Party MPs have drafted a bill according to which part of the tax levied on the extraction of natural resources should be distributed between working citizens and pensioners, as with recent basic income experiments in other nations.

https://www.rt.com/politics/404064-comm ... -to-share/

So the light of hope does even rise on the darkest pasts of a continent.... :clap

The Russians will lead the way to Humane Government systems for the people. Let us hope this gets past the fascistbanker politicians and is eventually made law.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is a very well done Video about the Mandela Effect. Evidently there was an anonymous scientist whistleblower that went on 4Chan to give us some info on the topic.

Hope this works:

[YouTube]https://youtu.be/uwl3h8l4NPI[/YouTube]

[YouTube]http://youtube.com/uwl3h8l4NPI[/YouTube]

Sigh - I'll just go back to my favorite nighttime activity: :yamon and :popcorn -- I guess I'm too deplorable to figure it out tonight, but I assure you I do not live in my Parent's basement.. I AM the Parent, and Grandparent. I actually have 2 jobs too!

The video is very good!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwl3h8l4NPI

you have to use the unredacted address for the video - by linking it to watch it and then copy the address and remove the S on https - Sky

Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:05 am

Has anybody else encountered Marshall and his great waves of change prophecies..... or what is you opinion on this?

This is a recent Vid where he gives some refined detail: -

Bringing a new world reality and it is filled with "real" statements of what can be done to survive....

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

You know, after watching the Mandela Effect vid above, I have been thinking about some of the events/products/things -- and I have noticed that it is difficult to hold an extended thought about them. Like envisioning Jiffy peanut butter, remembering an actual memory of opening a kitchen cabinet and grabbing the jar, and what my memory holds as to the label JIF or JIFFY--it's difficult to hold onto. It helps if I write it down and glance at it. It actually feels like the memory is being pulled back out of my head at the first opportunity, like if I get temporarily distracted by a knock at the door, or a phone call, I am left with an empty---"what was I thinking?" I only remember that I wanted to keep thinking about it not what it was. I have a list laid out and that actually helps. These memories feel different somehow. Elusive.

I'm going to call my 82 yo stepMom today and ask her when Nelson Mandela died, and about a peanut butter I can't remember the name of---starting with J...

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:12 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
You know, after watching the Mandela Effect vid above, I have been thinking about some of the events/products/things -- and I have noticed that it is difficult to hold an extended thought about them. Like envisioning Jiffy peanut butter, remembering an actual memory of opening a kitchen cabinet and grabbing the jar, and what my memory holds as to the label JIF or JIFFY--it's difficult to hold onto. It helps if I write it down and glance at it. It actually feels like the memory is being pulled back out of my head at the first opportunity, like if I get temporarily distracted by a knock at the door, or a phone call, I am left with an empty---"what was I thinking?" I only remember that I wanted to keep thinking about it not what it was. I have a list laid out and that actually helps. These memories feel different somehow. Elusive.

I'm going to call my 82 yo stepMom today and ask her when Nelson Mandela died, and about a peanut butter I can't remember the name of---starting with J...

Peanut butter starting with J...

Lynnwood companies change their brand names and that all the time

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=bran ... RhlD6sBI7M:

People may be getting the name mixed up with SKIPPY

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=skip ... r6s0UALNmM:

UH OH!

http://www.jiffymix.com/

Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:23 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Peter, watch the video...

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:38 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

Peanut butter starting with J...

Lynnwood companies change their brand names and that all the time

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=bran ... RhlD6sBI7M:

People may be getting the name mixed up with SKIPPY

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=skip ... r6s0UALNmM:

UH OH!

http://www.jiffymix.com/

===================================================================

I discovered a few weeks ago that CUBA is no longer where it use to be. It is now as long as Florida and sits below Fla horizontally and almost totally blocks the Gulf off. And part of S. America juts far into the Gulf also cutting off the once open Gulf! I do not remember how to post a photo here so just look at a map or globe to confirm.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:50 pm
GT Truther

I am shocked to discover that in this timeline, Noah's Ark was discovered in 1987 in Turkey. Why do I remember other expeditions in the last few years looking for Noah's Ark in various locations, if it was a done deal in 1987?

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:56 am
GT Truther

In talking of discoveries....I'll present this little tidbit of news I found today:

Reuters:
Auditor says he was forced to quit Vatican after finding irregularities

Vatican misbehaving you say..........

Just the tip of the iceberg I say........

PS: Don't forget to give to that bishops fund :)

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:40 am
GT Truther

OK here it is, my 82 yo stepMom answered questions, unknowingly confirming the Mandela Effect. She remembers the following:

---JIFFY Peanut Butter
    ---4 people in the car JFK was assassinated in.
    ---South America was more in line under North America, not as far to the east as it is now.
    ---Looking at a globe there was never side without land, and only the Pacific Ocean
    ---Looney Toons not Looney Tunes
    ---Matthew 6:10 ..."on earth as it is in heaven"
    ---Matthew 9:17..."Neither do men put new wine into old wineskins"
    ---Forest Gump: "Life is like a box of chocolates"
    ---Mirror, mirror on the wall", not “MAGIC mirror on the wall”
    ---Fruit Loops, not Froot Loops
    ---Depends, not Depend senior protecting undergarments (she uses them and was shocked about that)
    ---She remembers a land mass at the North Pole called Arctica (it is now water)
    ---Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel

There were a couple dozen more she was unsure about so I did not count those. Note, all her memories are of the old timeline, not the new one.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:21 pm
GT Truther

I gotta go on 10/12/17 to the dental surgery for EMERGENCY TOOTH REMOVAL OF TEN (10) TEETH Oh I am so SCARED! :scared

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:49 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Peter WHY? You have been through so much. I thought that work was all done?

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 am
GT Truther

REALLY GOT A LAUGH OUTTA THIS

PLUS, IT'S 30% OFF!!:

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:31 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Peter WHY? You have been through so much. I thought that work was all done?

It wasn't all done, Thank Christ they are the lower Front teeth (Incisors) to go!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:14 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next