It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Dondep wrote:
L2L.......Simmering Frog told me he's having issues trying to re-access and come back here. I'm trying to help him, I'll PM you later to explain details but in meantime, if you have any inquiries, he said he hadn't heard back from you since he last replied to your questions.

I have not heard one single word from him either on this board or via email so I don't know what his issue is but its likely he has forgotten his password again!

If he needs me to reset his credentials again please EMAIL me at L2L@thegoldenthread.info and I will help him out.

Thanks

Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Knock knock NEO
WAKE UP ...

Quote:
Perpetual wars ain’t working

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/01/26 ... t-working/

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:14 am
GT Truther

Fae/Fairy? Proof for the Fairy Kingdom...

Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:50 am
GT Truther

Dex, you have a busy place over there.

If for any reason you've not communicated with them the way you want too, next time your up in the middle of the night, just lay in bed (no light, no TV or any other distraction) and telepathically ask who's there.

---------------------------------------------

You probably already knew this but it's worth mentioning again for any readers here:

In the wee hours of the morning, our brains are in the most relaxed state (delta wave) and this is the best time to communicate with family and friends on the Other Side or Fae / Fairy's and all the other critters that are in other dimensions. We have the "peak" telepathic abilities at that time, so if one really needs to get in touch of a deceased love one or needs to talk to one of our family / friends in space, this is the best time to make that connection!!

---------------------------------------------

Dex:
I believe one of your clips showed an image that appeared next to the TV in your room. Looking at the clip, seemed like part of a hip or leg or some body part?? had formed. These Fae can materialize part of a body for us. Keep an eye out as you may sometimes see an arm, leg, torso. They try their best to get our attention. Some are strong enough to show their complete body, but they can't hold it long.......takes a lot of energy on their part to make this happen for us......its no easy take for them!!

Fun stuff indeed....enjoy!

Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:42 pm

Good advice gtavt.

Those wee hours - for those interested are as you go to sleep - in the drowsy state and from 4.30am till sunrise when we are still relaxed.

Best time to meditate also.

The trick to this is to have a serious objective to achieve - that get you outa bed and the answers always come.

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Jim Balister Dex, is that a natural photo or did you color it?

Dex Xxaa I didn't take the photo..but I too wondered if it was real..Knowing what I know now..Possible only a camera see's?

Dex Xxaa When I lived in Sedona... I got off work and spent a day out at slide rock. Much to my surprise, a Star group intelligence, I believe, materialized a Gold & White equally mixed, volley ball size, energetic sphere, that hovered behind a crowd of visitors that day. I was sitting a little ways from it when it appeared behind a crowd of people. The people along side the creek hadn't noticed. They were looking at the creek, a different direction. When it disappeared, it flashed like a camera flash, lighting up the whole creek area. Then the people looked around wondering what happened, what was that? I moved down close to where I thought it appeared and wondered if that really did occur? Within a minute, it appeared again. I got a much better look at it. Beautiful! It seemed like it hovered for about 10-15 seconds of equally scrambling energy, then disappeared with a bright white light flash again. The people appeared quite perplexed looking around to see where the bright white light came from. They could tell it was like a camera flash that time. I sat for awhile longer, then left that spot and wandered back down to where I was before. As I sat there, looking across the creek, I was trying to figure out why that happened? After a few minutes pondering, I noticed a huge billboard across the creek, and I proceeded to read it. It was a warning about the high bacteria content in the water. Then what I thought, at first, I thought were my thoughts, but immediately thereafter, could tell they weren't, I was told the energy ball manifestation was to cleanse the people free from any bacteria contamination for the day. A gift from a medical group? .. It was the first time I clearly could tell the explanation given wasn't my thinking, but was, instead, someone else's telepathic thoughts placed in my mind. I looked up in the sky to see if a ship was near by...Didn't see one..When I left that day, I left with a memorable memory of a Higher Intelligence demonstrating a special compassion, as minor as it may seem, still, a special caring for our kind shown. I really appreciated being witness to that...True Story...

Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:45 pm
GT Truther

Brussels, the viper's den, has come right out in the open with their new street art:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rt-go.html

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:29 am
GT Truther

A discussion took place outside of this thread which makes me want to mention this.

The "Intelligent Field" is not only our way to communicate with friends but also folks who have died. It's also our individual source of knowledge. We live in this field, it surrounds us. If you see something crazy on the internet, you go look at if for your self......get your own knowledge, however, it's easier said than done. When we die an go to the Second Dimension or whatever you wan to call it, we can easily access this field, but in body, it a whole different thing. Very frustrating, hard to do, until you get the hang of things. All comes down to relaxing and being able of focus.

When your able to gain access to the Field, it really is like a library of past knowledge, thus the term Akashic Records is used.
People talk of all this access like its some mystical thing, its not, its so straightforward. Some can even access with their eyes open and in conversation with someone on the street. The knowledge base in mind blowing for us in body.

So many things are available when you start to master all this......but VERY frustrating getting there! Similar to going to the gym, the more you try using your abilities, the more they grow. In the beginning, you have to imagine you have abilities, then you'll slowly start to see little changes that give you hope to continue using them. Our friends and family is space were taught
from birth, humans weren't!

Once you get using it, you'll spend less time asking your Spirit Guides to help. Your Guides are more for companionship and direction in daily life, assisting in the navigation of the day to day challenges......they try their best and it's not always perfect but they're no longer pressured from above to lie or misdirect you. This has been a change since the 12/21/12 event. Simplly put, they have so much more freedom, that's why there's still mistakes made......suspect it will get better over time.

Again, just my .02............

Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:40 am
GT Truther

Space Being Alliances- The Two (Telepathic Contacts)

Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:13 am

That Corey ball image almost make me think they took the pic in your bedroom Dex - :)

_______ ***___________

Well, I call this - another wedge in the door! Truth is leaking out everywhere....

We didn't land on the Moon - Former NASA Scientist admits

And N A S A goes :doh again.

Now please repeat after me - V A N A L L E N B E L T S ...... V A N A L L E N B E L T S ......

Oh. I almost forgot - You did not see the words "F L A T E A R T H" in that video title .....(by order of N A S A)

:popcorn

like an Oxymoron...?

Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Corey Goode is a LIAR can't you see how BAD you're being conned!

ANYTHING that concerns David Wilcock and ET is a Joke/Hoax

Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Dex wrote:

Corey Goode is a LIAR can't you see how BAD you're being conned!

ANYTHING that concerns David Wilcock and ET is a Joke/Hoax

I recognize some truth they reveal fr33...They're under a lot of pressure.
Can't tell everything, unfortunately.
The spiritual peace and harmony accouterment, above all, is, I believe, the most important message conveyed.
The military secret space programs, remember, are of fallen men & women from higher dimensional life. Their technology advancements aren't important to humanity, (1) They're not sharing what is needed for saving the world.
We're the children of woe...soon to gain our freedom from this dark world though.
Keep fanning the Flame of Love fr33...We need the higher vibrational inputs for Eternal Life with the Living Light.

Dex

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:22 am
GT Truther

Today is the Big 6-0. Not too happy about it. Bah humbug.

I'll :yamon ..and wait for it to go away. :awe !!!!

Going out to enjoy a nice meal at the local hibachi restaurant!

Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:37 pm
GT Truther

Hoo Boy... it is 39°C where I am sitting right now and it's a Roasting but humid heat! Fan is doing NOTHING but blowing HOT AIR AROUND!!

Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:50 pm
Profile YIM

Well I never - many happy returns Lynnwood

You are glum about it. Hell you're only 50% down the warranty. And your 4 months older than me - lol

I wish you a peaceful blessed day - you could be rejoicing as it is an achievement.

It all the way to 120 for me, and I want to be able to still climb the mountain when I get there!!

:heart

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Today is the Big 6-0. Not too happy about it. Bah humbug.

I'll :yamon ..and wait for it to go away. :awe !!!!

Going out to enjoy a nice meal at the local hibachi restaurant!

Oh well I'm 33 and feel about 100,000 years old I got so much PAIN and things physically wrong with me that I simply DO NOT CARE if I live or die that's the point I have come to!

My body feels like it does this everyday http://youtu.be/lwx41oEhA-A?t=5m5s

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:19 pm
Profile YIM

Peter - you should get yourself the range of tissue salts available. Like buy one a month (there are 12.)

I have started taking these a few months ago, and it is certainly giving me a feeling of well being.

Simplest way to feed the body the right raw stock of chems, so the body can maintain its repairs in good fashion.

I am also reading up on this - George Carey was the expert on this, from the 1920's!!!

Any one needing advice to the sources of his books - let me know as it is fantastic information.

I have come to the conclusion that poor health is really the outcome of poor knowledge.

It has now been 9 years for me since any illness, colds and flu's have afflicted me in any way. Good health is possible.

Just put the right fuel in the tank AND do regular exercise.

:brockoli :banana

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:48 pm
Profile WWW

http://www.yahoo.com/news/tao-98-old-poster-child-yoga-wellness-035323584.html

98-year-old poster child for yoga and wellness

It is not just possible, it's is easy.

Only need to change 2 things in your life :: Diet and Activity like exercise.

Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Peter - you should get yourself the range of tissue salts available. Like buy one a month (there are 12.)

I have started taking these a few months ago, and it is certainly giving me a feeling of well being.

Simplest way to feed the body the right raw stock of chems, so the body can maintain its repairs in good fashion.

I am also reading up on this - George Carey was the expert on this, from the 1920's!!!

Any one needing advice to the sources of his books - let me know as it is fantastic information.

I have come to the conclusion that poor health is really the outcome of poor knowledge.

It has now been 9 years for me since any illness, colds and flu's have afflicted me in any way. Good health is possible.

Just put the right fuel in the tank AND do regular exercise.

:brockoli :banana

Yeah Knowing my luck I'll get them and the FEMINAZI'S IN GOVERNMENT WILL OUTLAW THEM

Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:04 am
Profile YIM

Now a bit of the lighter side of life - I bet you are gonna smile at this....

Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post decline of america
Quote:
Journalist Smearing Tulsi Gabbard For Advocating Truth In S-Y-R-I-A
DNC hillbots and establishment trolls and on here smearing her spreading lies and misinformation just like they did with Bernie Sanders in the primary. We see through you and your BS
These "moderate rebels" we helped back in the 80's, the ones that later turned into Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, were called Mujahideen, which literally stands for "ones who engage in jihad"
Back to the Future with McCarthyism. If you don't buy it you must be an agent of Putin
government and NATO have been financing and promoting fundamentalist Islam in complicity with Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States since the 80's, first the Talibans, then Al-Qaeda and now ISIL, with two main objectives in mind: first, to control the oil market, and second, and probably more important from the Pentagon point of view, to encircle and destroy Russia, which has a signification muslim population ( 6.5% vs US 0.9%) and borders with many Muslim countries.

Blame the voters is not a plan, DNC
Endless war is not a plan, GOP&DNC

Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:30 am
GT Truther

Manwhile:
Nibiru Sightings to Explode - Dr Zakharovich in the News (1)

Quote:
This is deliberate. This is part of the announcement. This is brand new but is likely to have a buzz of discussion on the Internet about the passing Asteroid 2016 WF9. But the photos they will be talking about will be the Nibiru Moon Swirls! Oh my. Here we go! This is a portion of a future Newsletter, presented early, because it is so so relevant.

A brouhaha over a Russian astronomer’s statements has recently erupted in the media. Dr Zakharovich states that NASA is lying about an asteroid scheduled to pass by the Earth on February 25, saying it will arrive on February 16, and is not an asteroid but debris from the Nibiru entourage. This hit the press on January 26th and was the subject on the open lines on Coast to Coast
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/a ... roaching...
last Friday night, January 27th. Asteroid 2016 WF9
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_WF9
is also located at present just above the Constellation Cetus, along the Ecliptic.

Is Asteroid Due to Crash into Earth Sparking Mass Tsunamis Next Week?
January 26, 2017
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/7 ... -earth-2...
The object, known as 2016 WF9, is hurtling towards Earth and is being tracked by NASA. NASA says the object, which could be a comet or an asteroid, will safely pass Earth at a distance of nearly 32 million miles on February 25. But Russian astronomer Dr Dyomin Damir Zakharovich has said the space agency is wrong. Dr Zakharovich believes the object could hit on February 16 sparking catastrophic tsunamis and causing the planet’s seas to boil. The Russian says the mysterious object comes from the rogue planet Niburu, also called Planet X, on the edge of the solar system. The object they call WF9 left the Nibiru system in October when Nibiru began spinning counter clockwise around the sun

If the public bothers to look for asteroid 2016 WF9 they are highly likely to notice all the Moon Swirls of Nibiru which blow in that direction. But the moons in the Moon Swirls are many, not a single asteroid, so would raise questions and discussion on the Internet. Per the Zetas, that’s the idea! The Sky Live site
https://theskylive.com/2016wf9-tracker
provides exacting coordinates for viewing, so amateurs can line up their scopes and peek away! After all, this asteroid is supposed to pass close to the Earth. Let the viewing begin!

In addition to bringing up the word Nibiru, this brouhaha also brings in the concept of a retrograde orbit, that Nibiru has a retrograde orbit. The angle of the fireballs screaming into the Earth’s atmosphere matters, as asteroids do NOT come directly from the direction of the Sun. Asteroid 2016 WF9 is indeed an asteroid, but the fireball that was heading into Chelyabinsk in February, 2013 came directly from the Sun. This was indeed a bolide from the trash in the tail of Nibiru.

Quote:
ZetaTalk Comment 2/16/2013:
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/16fe2013.htm
Clearly not an asteroid, the Chelyabinsk meteor came from the direction of the Sun, where Planet X, aka Nibiru, is wafting its vast debris ridden tail. Does the Chelyabinsk meteor usher in a new era of larger and more devastating fireballs descending upon the Earth? Without a question, and all will be coming from the direction of the Sun.

So why the emphasis in Dr Zakharovich’s opinion on Asteroid 2016 WF9 changing direction FROM a retrograde orbit. Is it even relevant? It is now coming in a normal counterclockwise orbit. The emphasis is to present yet another term in the discussion that will lead to ZetaTalk. The Zetas Path diagram, presented in 1997, shows this turn in direction for Nibiru as it came inbound. The Zetas described the REASON for the turn to a retrograde orbit. Dr Zakharovich is CONFIRMING ZetaTalk thus, as well as confirming that Nibiru exists. Per the Zetas, this is all part of the gradual awakening that is part of the announcement process. Image
ZetaTalk Comment on 1/28/2017:
We stated early in the ZetaTalk saga, even before Nibiru became visible in observatory sightings in 2001, that it has assumed a retrograde orbit. It did so to evade what we have called the Sweeping Arms
http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s85.htm
of the Sun, which reaches out from the Sun as it rotates in a counterclockwise motion. The Sun rotates in this direction, and forces all the planets in the inner Solar System to orbit in this direction. Thus asteroids from the Asteroid Belt are likewise impelled to travel in a counterclockwise manner. Debris in the tail of Nibiru is on the increase, and after struggling to claim it is space junk returning to Earth or annual meteor showers or perhaps an asteroid, the media fell silent.

Why would a Russian astronomer state that a passing asteroid is an escapee from the tail of Nibiru? By whatever means, the awakening of the public to the existence of Nibiru and thus the pending passage of Nibiru will not be blunt and direct. There will more than likely be an increasing awareness of the SIGNS that Nibiru has arrived. One of these signs, of course, is the plethora of bolides and fireballs screaming to Earth since 2004. As in the case of the Chelyabinsk bolide,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/16fe2013.htm
which came from the direction of the Sun, vs Asteroid 2012 DA14, which tracked in on the Earth’s orbit just behind the Earth, both in their counterclockwise orbits, this discussion will tend to prove Nibiru’s presence near the Sun.

As can be seen by photos of the Nibiru system, this tail curves out from Nibiru in a clockwise manner, a retrograde manner, curling under the Sun and thence up to the left. Nibiru itself also has a retrograde rotation. What will be the result of this Russian astronomer’s claims? More headlines with Nibiru in the title. More discussion on just what rotates in a retrograde manner in the Solar System. More awareness that the rash of fireballs and bolides afflicting the Earth are retrograde at their arrival. More examination of the history of asteroid WF9 in October to the present, and more “discoveries” in the news.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... n-the-news

Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

also on February:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNHSMXPkgwU
:tounge

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post pizzagate has been around for a long time
history of Baby Burlesk (Pedophilia)
1930's corrupt film media promoting it

The 1930 in Germany did it and now continue with Sadistic Naked Sex Rituals’ at Elite German Military Base

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/sadistic ... r-spiegel/

I watching the above RV on the February events about a historic stone building in flames and lots of chaos and a so call 'accident'.
I found this link
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2224.htm
Looks like the pizzagate/PTB want to have a 'event' for trump and have a cartel hit team lined up.

This is so big that PTB blacks out news

Quote:
In late November 2016, Norwegian police made public the arrests of a number of individuals involved in an international pedophile ring, including law enforcement officials, politicians and businesspeople. Major Western media outlets quickly published stories on the arrests – but they have since been removed.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20161213 ... ing-media/

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:15 pm
GT Truther

So Rex Tillerson is now sworn in as Secretary of State. I wonder how long it will take for him to make the trek to Antarctica?

So what is the consensus here..? Do folks think the heads of state and elite that have visited Antarctica are looking through the Vatican telescope at the incoming PX? OR, are they instead viewing an ancient city that is being excavated?

Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:00 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 37  Next