It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:47 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
My videos are from my IR surveillance camera's...
I've seen the white orbs materialize when I was with a girlfriend a few many years back..They haven't repeated the experience..Unfortunately..Very beautiful golf ball size white orbs flying very gracefully in and out of our visual field. I didn't have a camera...Whether you're a naysayer or not won't change anything Peter. This is real, regardless what you or others want to protest...I'm not interpreting for you or anyone else..I'm showing you photo's only...at your discretion. Think what you will.
If you think insects can fly like that, well, there's no convincing you that we're on the verge of Ascending with Heaven's Host of Light either...They're here, in judgement. We're having some interesting experiences is all what this is. In time we ought to make sense of it.

If that is your call, so be it, try not to muck it up for the rest of us? There's a whole intelligence community network in this world doing just that, dumb downing what we know to be true...
Find out what you yourself is? What you really are beyond the flesh...Then, I think the introductions of higher lifeforms will be more understandable for you. In other words, less doubting, and more an education would be expected if this is your time..

Dex

Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 pm
GT Truther

I'm not trying to "Muck" anything up Dex I think some seriously Deluded people have messed with your head and have you on a wild goose chase over specks of dust I don't want to see you get your hopes up to end up the one everyone laughs at! Honestly Dex All I'm seeing is specks of dust I'm tired of explaining it to people about certain things and they think they know better before in the past I've even sweeped my arms through dust and They FOLLOWED MY ARMS DIRECTION LIKE A SCHOOL OF FISH!

So Dex NEXT time you are lighting up these dust particles do yourself a favour sweep your arms through them and I BET THEY WILL FOLLOW YOUR ARM LIKE A SCHOOL OF FISH Someones been Lying to you big time buddy they have been making you a fool!

Dex Dust also flies very gracefully

Captured on this video DUST PARTICLES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hALypCOndJU

Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:08 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi Peter,

I might have thought the same thing awhile back. Then I got orbs. If you remember, I installed surveillance while the Uber-creepy guy was here in my house while I was trying to evict him. They are color cameras, and when it's dark they go to infrared. I've seen specks of dust on the monitor in daytime and night. My orbs were not specks of dust. I don't think Dex's are either. The orbs I got were 2-3 inches is space. On the monitor they were a full inch across. They looked like a bubble with energy in them. When I zoomed in I could see a star type thing in them. They hovered, and followed him down the hall. They zoomed up and down the stairs. They waited by the front door when he was expected home. I don't get them anymore. Creepy guy is gone and so are they!

Just sayin'...

Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:45 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Hi Peter,

I might have thought the same thing awhile back. Then I got orbs. If you remember, I installed surveillance while the Uber-creepy guy was here in my house while I was trying to evict him. They are color cameras, and when it's dark they go to infrared. I've seen specks of dust on the monitor in daytime and night. My orbs were not specks of dust. I don't think Dex's are either. The orbs I got were 2-3 inches is space. On the monitor they were a full inch across. They looked like a bubble with energy in them. When I zoomed in I could see a star type thing in them. They hovered, and followed him down the hall. They zoomed up and down the stairs. They waited by the front door when he was expected home. I don't get them anymore. Creepy guy is gone and so are they!

Just sayin'...

That's interesting Lynn. Either they were there with him or they were aiding you in someway? Hmm
They're very smart...They appeared in my house as people one night, right after I was kicking them out because for awhile their busy whizzing about my computer was a bit too much.
So, one of them said after they proved to be quite physical, stated...'you want us to leave?
A long story..I recognized them from dreams...
There's more to these inter-dimensional's than what we realize at this staging time.

Peter
I know the differences. Before I started photographing these entities they were whizzing around my computer often. I can see them in the periphieral vision.
Try to follow, we have seen them materialize, we caught on film an orb imaged fairy. I've shown you the starburst Orb we believe responded to our thinking...I don't understand a person that tends to select one thing they think they can prove a point by and ignore other evidences.
Anyway..Question: Peter
Do you believe carbon dioxide is a human contributor to global warming? Curious...Please try
always to be respectful...and please again, don't insist you're right and I'm wrong or deluded...Very annoying at my age.
I have been interacting with beyond intelligence for the most part of my life...I just don't share everything. There's opposing in this world that acts like checks & balances...It can make life hard for us...So, what we're able to share with you as some kind of proof isn't easy...
UJ would have enjoyed this...I wish he was here still. We go back before the Golden Thread.

Dex

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:43 am
GT Truther

Peter
The below Url is David and Cory exposing the methods used by the negative spiritual forces infiltrating our world. It's complex and not a desirable information to read, but I see that it can be helpful to certain leadership level's becoming aware of how to protect themselves from it's manipulation's.

We have much more positive and safer approaches acquiring the same spiritual advances opportunity now with the variety of teachings offered to us. Especially the Biblical.
Love, laughter, and generally having a positive creative outlook collectively can dispel the negative from our world...It's imperative we do that.
I don't know what you have against these guys, debunking them, without explanatory reason's, appears you're choosing sides...
Way too much disinfo professionals and amateurs alike doing a lot of damage. The Truth must prevail if we're to survive the negative games. It may be to late now though.

If you read their web page, do tell what you think is wrong about what they say. It is scary stuff and not many are prepared for it, me included, that's for sure. Curious...

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/tra ... eling.html

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:45 am
GT Truther

Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:57 pm
GT Truther

Another incredible scenario...We need help..

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:11 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/transcript-cosmic-disclosure-law-of-one-and-the-ssps-consequences-of-channeling.html

You see this jerk (James Goode) he stole things from what I said here and on ATS and GLP A while back FOR WHICH I GOT :banned FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T DEAL WITH IT IT JUST DIDN'T BRUSH WITH any of THEIR FANTASY LINE!

Another thing REAL ET's DO NOT ABDUCT PEOPLE THEY GIVE PEOPLE CHOICES, Understood!

You're speaking to someone WHO MET A REAL LEPRECHAUN ON A BUS THAT WAS PUBLIC TRANSPORT I WAS RIDING ON ANOTHER THING THEY DON'T WEAR GREEN THEY WEAR BROWN but their boots are definitely curly just like in the PICS though and they are NOT DWARVES they are normal Human height and stature and their faces are similar but quite different to ours they have a ridge underneath their eyes with three circular nodules EVENLY SPACED on their CHEEKBONES that wrap part way around their face about 6 centimeters under their eyes and the middle of their face dips in a bit makes their head look a bit hourglass looking!

I have Practically had a paranormal experience EVERY DAY OF MY 33 YEAR LIFE I speak telepathically with ET's also ANIMALS My cat KNEW when it was going to die and sure enough I FOUND IT DEAD IN THE EXACT PLACE IT SAID IT WOULD DIE so yeah!

I asked my ET friend what they were and they told me not to get into that rubbish! they told me straight what these "Orbs" were they said it's in the air you breathe everyday they are molecules of grit (dust) and molecular ICE CRYSTALS (Moisture balls) and insects I asked about the people who talk to them the ET start Laughing their head off asking "People actually talk to these?" I said "Well, Yeah" They told me that that was insane as molecules and insects can't talk back.

So what do you have to say to that ASK THE "ORBS" to show themselves PROPERLY to you

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:27 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Another incredible scenario...We need help..

Dex that is Over the ET I talk to said it's a pipe dream of your so called ELITES they informed me it will NEVER work they informed me that the soldiers bodies will REJECT the IMPLANTS and it's not the same as prosthetics remember those people with brain interfaces with robot limbs they were staged it was completely fake the robot arm picking up a cup was someone ELSE doing it with a remote control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogBX18maUiM THE GUY AT THE COMPUTER IS CONTROLLING IT NOTICE HOW HE'S LOOKING AT IT!

He's controlling it with the NUMPAD!

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:43 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Lol, Looks like lens flare to or ball lightning me!

http://psychics.co.uk/blog/fake-ghost-photographs/ TO CAPUTRE REAL ORBS DO NOT USE A FLASH OR ANY LIGHT WHATSOEVER!

Here Dex http://psychics.co.uk/blog/orbs/ Look at this

REAL ONE SHOT DURING THE DAY IN DAYLIGHT!!

Even they say it "Therefore dust, pollen, and moisture in the air can all appear to be orbs"

SO WHAT ONES ARE REAL?
There is a great deal of nonsense spoken about this on the Internet, in magazines, on cable TV and in books. Spiritualists prefer to call real orbs ‘spirit lights’ and have known about this phenomenon for a long time. The general consensus is that orbs are concentrations of the energy from the aura – called prana or chi in the East. The teacher Yogannanda called prana, lifetrons.

REAL ORBS DEX HAVE LUMINESCENCE ON THEIR OWN

We in Australia call them MIN MIN LIGHTS

This show The extraordinary is well over 20 years old DEX

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:10 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

In case anyone was wondering . . .

It’s pretty much out in the open now. The confirmation of what our CIA has been using. This goes even beyond Snowden. From WikiLeaks…

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html

But you all already knew this, lol

Humm, I'll mention that I have seen orbs even without using cameras . . .

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:50 pm
GT Truther

epo3 wrote:
In case anyone was wondering . . .

It’s pretty much out in the open now. The confirmation of what our CIA has been using. This goes even beyond Snowden. From WikiLeaks…

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/index.html

But you all already knew this, lol

Humm, I'll mention that I have seen orbs even without using cameras . . .

That's right EPO3 they have everything injected into everywhere also YOU DO NOT REALLY NEED CAMERAS to show orbs Video tape them EPO Video tape them! get some EVP'S of them chattering!

Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:02 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Now THIS is AMAZING

Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:07 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dr Seuss Little Gringe Orb

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:19 pm
GT Truther

People in Western Australia have More PRESSING matters then worrying over orbs Like this one:

Wave rock beach certainly lived up to its name! :crylaugh

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:00 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

To Peter
These aren't dust particles or insects...So, you can see...

Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:41 pm
GT Truther

7 Healing Chakra Volcanic Stones Bracelet & Orb Colors Synchronicity...Hmm
Shirley and I discussed this similarity earlier...What is their meaning? What is their communication?

Aileen says: Maybe it has to do with where they came from?

(Note: Perhaps it's a confirmation? I had mentioned some of them are here to help repair the Soul, and some are helping to heal the earth, and then this color matching spherical healing object symbolic synchronicity? And perhaps, they are what we are within the Divine Mind?...Hmm, Aileen, that's very good speculation. Especially, when you have knowledge of the linking color rays Mansion worlds of Earth. Each Chakra ray represents an inner color (World) of Soul's Divine Garment. Hmm (Note: Firstly, people have to understand what they are in order to understand this aspect of their spiritual reality)
Orb Symmetry art

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:34 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
To Peter
These aren't dust particles or insects...So, you can see...

Yeah I DO NOT SEE! mind pointing it out?

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:19 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

meanwhile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtlvykv3xjA

Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Kashmir Sapphire Blue Orb

Date of sighting: July 4, 2011
Location of sighting: Modesto, California, USA

Eyewitness states:
"On the 4th of july I witnessed a ufo. It was big and blue and moved rapidly. I don't have sound cause its just the screaching of the fireworks my neighbors are using. But this is a legit ufo in my mind I have no idea what it is."

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/

Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:00 pm
GT Truther

Dex,

Your Orb issue is unique.......

Question #1:
Inside your home, do you find strange things happening, such as drawers that you find open, you close them and in the morning they are open again?.....or other things you cannot explain?

Question #2:
If things like this are happening, are they occurring more now than they did in the past?

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:22 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Dex,

Your Orb issue is unique.......

Question #1:
Inside your home, do you find strange things happening, such as drawers that you find open, you close them and in the morning they are open again?.....or other things you cannot explain?

Question #2:
If things like this are happening, are they occurring more now than they did in the past?

Hi gtavt
On rare occasion's, not often though. It really depends on who drops by. Some try to be helpful...
They have powers and abilities...but as you would expect, mature and respectful too. They also protect. We have opposing forces to contend with.
They can appear as people or humanoid. Some are playful, yet not mischievous.
What I'm doing is introductions showing...
They do the rest.
They're very concerned with the health of the planet and it's humanity.

Dex

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:38 am
GT Truther

Post Peace

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:31 pm
GT Truther

As crazy as it all sounds, I've been given messages about some of what Ben says. He gave more detail about the Black Sun so, since he knows, I don't think he's that far off with this information. Such a weird reality...

Dex

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:42 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
As crazy as it all sounds, I've been given messages about some of what Ben says. He gave more detail about the Black Sun so, since he knows, I don't think he's that far off with this information. Such a weird reality...

Dex

Dex,

well said, to paraphase:
"All is not what it seems."

Peace,
MT7

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:04 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 37  Next