It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:58 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Check this out :: The Tech of the awakening chapter 2

THIS IS FROM ONE OF THE REAL GUYS NOT FRIGGING COREY GOODE!

Here is the PROOF I was telling you all about MANY YEARS AGO! https://augtellez.wordpress.com/

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:13 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Space Being Alliances- The Two (Telepathic Contacts)

Hi fr33

David said this...
BTW, one of the things that has made the Cabal so upset is the Blue Avians have short-circuited them and have gone directly out and contacted the people. This can come in the form of a visible orb of light in the room. Most of the people getting this are being “downloaded” some sort of information that they do not consciously recall yet. Others are getting open communication.

So there you have it.

- David Wilcock:

I believe they're on to something...That's pretty cool Orb transport. Less than a year ago, I was teleported 23 miles, out and away of freeway blocking traffic and appeared on another freeway...My GPS went crazy...Boy, was I shocked. Sorry, I don't talk a lot about these experiences.

Dex

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:56 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Dex wrote:
Space Being Alliances- The Two (Telepathic Contacts)

Hi fr33

David said this...
BTW, one of the things that has made the Cabal so upset is the Blue Avians have short-circuited them and have gone directly out and contacted the people. This can come in the form of a visible orb of light in the room. Most of the people getting this are being “downloaded” some sort of information that they do not consciously recall yet. Others are getting open communication.

So there you have it.

- David Wilcock:

I believe they're on to something...That's pretty cool Orb transport. Less than a year ago, I was teleported 23 miles, out and away of freeway blocking traffic and appeared on another freeway...My GPS went crazy...Boy, was I shocked. Sorry, I don't talk a lot about these experiences.

Dex

I'm sorry for you dex your being hoodwinked son, but yes dex I believe you were teleported I used to teleport my way to school mentally if I was too tired to walk there mentally fatigued by the "Dreams" I was having when my psionic abilities were being unlocked crazy huh!

http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2015/07/28/the-agenda-just-reared-its-ugly-head-blue-birds-amnesty-via-corey-goode-exposed/

Warning:: swearing in this

Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:25 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi Fr33

I think the fraud's are the ones making them look like fraud's...Someone does not want them creditable.
It's the way it's always been.

Dex

Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:54 pm
GT Truther

now hear this:
Subject: Antartica! (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email: I have gotten several questions on this matter, but declined them as the Zetas refused them. My take was that they would have to engage with Service-to-Self aliens to do so, and it was not worth their time to engage. If the Service-to-Self have walked away from this operation, then the Service-to-Other aliens doing ZetaTalk are no longer restrained from talking freely about this matter. SO, the Zetas signaled me that they would accept the question. These links are from various email I declined, recently. Many of the links do seem to be related to disinfo sites or rely entirely on reports from Corey Goode. Though Ben Fulford has made mention also from his sources.

The question is “what is going on here” and “is any of this true?”
[and from another]
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... lien-civ...
[and from another]
https://youtu.be/vLJuLfHWmp0
[and from another]
https://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2017/01/b ... ary-9th-...
[and from another]
http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.co. ... fulford-...
The source, who is a direct relative of a famous World War 2 Admiral, also had some X-files stuff to say namely that: “Two timelines are converging now and when that convergence is finished we will have full disclosure. This is why all of the major world leaders went to Antarctica, and continue to arrive every day. The ancient lost city is already in view. This is what I have been calling ‘The Base’ in earlier transmissions and discussions. Everything is there and the elites have been arriving by their special craft not only to seek protection from being arrested, but also to try and make a deal with the Galactics who are in control of the entire area now. There are those in the top ranks of the elite who are in ‘The City’ now and attempting to make a deal to get into the healing chambers. Kissinger included.” Image Image
Quote:
SOZT
We stated in the past, in 2012, when asked about a Google Earth spaceport image,
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/27oc2012.htm
that alien entities had used Antarctica in the past. We stressed that this was not mankind’s port, but alien, and did not exclude the Annunaki from that group. We also stated in the past, in 1997, that the Piri Reis map
http://zetatalk.com/poleshft/p87.htm
was showing Antarctica from days when it was not covered in ice. That said, are the reports of a city under the ice true, and was this an Annunaki base? There are many discoveries waiting to be uncovered in Antarctica, and obviously where there are space port entries, there is more than an entry to be discovered.

Despite disinformation being spread by Corey Goode and his cohorts under the influence of Service-to-Self liars, there will be NO alien technology made available to mankind by any such discoveries. Treat this like Egyptian tombs, or Tibetan artifacts – revealing of past civilizations but not technology waiting to have a switch thrown. For the Service-to-Self to leave technology lying about, even abandoned on an ice covered continent, would be against the Council of Worlds rules, as we have stated on many occasions. Do the artifacts include Annunaki bodies? Awaiting cremation, yes, and abandoned during a past Pole Shift when evacuation became an emergency.

Ben Fulford reported what a source told HIM, and Ben has on occasion failed colossally in his reports from various sources. He had Hillary Clinton dead, Neil Keenan dead, MH 370 found in Japan, and now reports about the Antarctica find. It is true we could not formerly comment on these finds, as to do so would be to engage the Service-to-Self. They have since abandoned the scam, which was to entice many humans such as Kissinger and the Clintons, operating in the Service-to-Self, into close consulting relationships with the aliens conducting the scam. Since Hillary lost the election and is under house arrest, and Kissinger is unwelcome everywhere, no more time is being devoted to them.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The Architect Of Heaven Has Been Recalled
Our Beloved Architect Of Heaven Has Been Recalled

Please share your thoughts on the passing of one of the Founding Fathers of The Golden Thread, "Uncle John" Henderson, also affectionately referred to as "UJ".

I spoke with his wife Pam earlier, and will be composing my own thoughts on what he meant to us here and his role in the beginning of the GT in accomplishing at least one historic footnote in the history of humanity and its relationship with the extraterrestrial and/or ultradimensional authorities. I'd like to send as many of your comments along with mine, to be heard at his memorial service; he had become very fascinated with Pizza/PedoGate in recent days but had also grown too weak to even walk the short distance to his hot-tub. It was the liver cancer that did the terrible thing, "HCC", and that apparently was a result of his 2-3 bottles of wine per day over the course of many many years.

I saw a notice on FB but don't know my way around that social-control mechanism of Zuckerberg's and the Z masters (no, not the Zetas; more of the terrestrial force) that actively sought out a way in the wake of the infamous Affidavit that this GT helped produce to monitor the very thoughts, aspirations, and passions of the public----who appeared only too willing to share them with parties unknown. They still do. By the time I opened up FB on this laptop and took a good look, it had already happened. I didn't want to disrupt him with a phone-call as I was wont to do usually, so asked him to either call me or drop me a reply with a good time.

Apparently there was no time left.

....................Image...............

Pam did say he appeared ready to leave this earthly hell-hole as he felt he'd done as much as he could, and would be going to a place where he could do even more. I have faith that's the case.

I'm hoping the music vid clip comes up after his picture.

Uncle John Loved A Parade.

"Only Love Can Fill"

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:05 am
Profile YIM WWW

Uncle John - may the gods of consciousness surely confirm for you where the human consciousness resides.

My the Parade in the Sky bear you peacefully and may you get the opportunity to pop the odd message to us regarding this mystery we live in.

Go in Love and do not forget us. :heart

:candle

Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wow. So sad. I'm certain he is happier now. The upside is that now at least one of us "knows".... Too bad he can't tell us.

Placing a candle in my sig line in his honor.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:53 pm
GT Truther

Rest In Peace Uncle John.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:44 pm
GT Truther

Post pizzagate-weinergate-Illuminati
Quote:
The Wall Street Journal yesterday,
federal charges against Anthony Weiner are now likely on the way.
And here's the troubling truth behind Pizzagate,
which has now been vetted: it's driven by a pre-biblical secret society's belief in the efficacy of child sacrifice.
They refer to themselves as Illuminati, but illuminated they are not.
This is their time to be outed and judged by modern society.

Quote:
Pizzagate Journalists Being Attacked by MMFA & ThinkProgress
The lady doth protest too much! Shakespeare nailed it then, and we can see it now:
WHY are the Podesta-linked media "advocacy" groups Media Matters for America and ThinkProgress viciously attacking any journalist who discusses Pizzagate?
We outnumber you think tank sockpuppet groups.
And Pizzagate is entirely real. Every American has a moral duty to get the facts, then speak out.
Since when does Wikileaks publish fake news? Since when does Julian Assange tell jokes?
Since when are any of us joking? And why haven't MMFA and ThinkProgress recused themselves from Pizzagate commentary,
as they both have crippling conflicts of interest specific to this scandal and those it implicates.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:52 pm
GT Truther

-I feel sad for the folks that will miss you in this physical world.

-I feel happy knowing you're "back home" again and resting where we all reside when not in body.

Earth is a tough planet to have a life on. .....thanks UJ for having the guts to come here and make a difference.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:47 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Architect Of Heaven Has Been Recalled
Dondep wrote:
Our Beloved Architect Of Heaven Has Been Recalled

Please share your thoughts on the passing of one of the Founding Fathers of The Golden Thread, "Uncle John" Henderson, also affectionately referred to as "UJ".

Uj is now in 4d, if he choose to return, he will do as a Hybrid...

after the PS!

Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Goodbye Uncle John..wish you hadn't gone...
"See You Soon"

Dex

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:01 am
Truth Seeker

Greetings All!

I was saddened to hear of the death of our beloved Uncle John. I immediately said an Our Father and prayed the mild buffoonery of 'Architect of the Universe' be forgiven. In honesty & sincerity, I do believe he has passed on to a better place and his soul is in peace.

When I first heard his recording with DB (now again Crain) in NV, his heavy California accent was the first thing I noticed as quite prominent. Back in the days of the 'Huddle Sessions,' I recall that UJ didn't want to be a part of it, so I didn't come to know him as well as many of the others. I never did care much for parades, and only food can fill an empty stomach, but UJ was quite an amusing individual at times.

I learned some valuable lessons from UJ. For one, you don't have to like a person to respect them. He was a successful entrepreneur in his own right, particularly in the area of software coding back in the early days of modems and US Robotics. That is an area where showing your work ends up being hacked with added spaghetti code and being sued over one's own work, or so it seems to me. Even though I didn't really care for his bluster, on a more thoughtful note his opinions were usually worth listening to, whether I agreed with him or not. His compilation of the Golden Thread was certainly an act of labor for which he received some thanks, but I suspect for him it was a compassion that only he understood, and by the time he stopped, the "Burisch" aspect had long since vanished.

UJ was also a big fan of Royal Rife and curing cancer through light frequencies, and that was an area of science I was not familiar with, nor with the idea that conciousness is not confined solely to our minds. I might not have agreed with UJ's explanations, but was able to internalize his words in a more suitable way for me to accept his concepts as something more true than science fiction or New Age nonsense. Perhaps if UJ himself had been a bit more familiar with frequency healing he would have quickly refuted Marcia's & Dan's dismissal of how unaffected cells remain so as the target cells themselves are the ones out of phase, so to speak. It is one of those odd things I remember about that 'cafe chat' UJ had with DB & MM many years ago. As Danny Crain has always been more of a cat lover, UJ perhaps should have understood the somewhat cool reception of his old Golden Retriever. Are you now with man's best friend, UJ?

I think UJ had lived his life the way he wanted, and he certainly had that right and the means to do so. Palo Alto is as a high rent living area as any place on earth. He earned it and if he spent his money on that which did him in, I am not going to hold that against him. We've all got our own sins, vices and other imperfections that enslave us to that which is at odds with our own good, and this side of Christ Himself we have only ourselves to blame and forgive. UJ was his own man, but he also did things for others that benefitted us all in some ways we might not realize, but I shall long remember him now that he is no longer with us. "As above, so below?" I don't buy into that one and never did, but rather I am reasonably confident our Uncle John has 'moved up' where now he enjoys a bit clearer perspective than he did 'down here' amongst us who have yet to cross the threshold.

With condolences to his wife Pam,

Brian

Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:48 am
GT Truther

Post Rest Peacefully, Uncle John. We will sorely miss you.
This is what I'll be sending to UJ's wife Pam shortly, I was hoping to hear from Boomerang, but I'll track him down separately.

Thank you to all who had something to say about UJ, being that he's been the heart and namesake of this Golden Thread.

Dear Pam;

I'm writing this letter to both you and those who might come to a memoriam for Uncle John, for there are many who should hear of this man.

Uncle John Henderson, or “UJ” as many of us knew him, was one of the most compassionate people I've ever met – or in his case, never even physically met – yet we were close to each other in cyber space. I always found his intellect to be stimulating and most of the time we spent on the phone was a true voyage into unknown and interesting terrritory. I'm only sorry to say that's been so rare, my whole life, to be that challenged. We agreed on many key issues, and disagreed vehemently on certain others. I really had to laugh when I heard him refer to me as “Doom Deep-ler” a couple times though, as I couldn't take his name-calling seriously. Still, his thoughts were usually very formidable in the way he constructed them and presented them. He was insistent that anyone wanting to engage with him should read “Mud Shadows”, the Carlos Castaneda book he told me had made the biggest impression on him.

Toni and I were the beneficiaries of his generosity on the occasions his help was desperately needed, and even when it wasn't – such as the time he sent me a 500GB hard-drive filled to the brim with all the known music of Western civilization during the Golden Age and beyond, including my very own Mindshaft self-penned collection. I suppose that was his strongest endorsement of me, that my own music would be considered inclusive. I also remember how tickled he was when I discovered that the Beatles song “Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite” referenced a John Henderson who traveled with the circus throughout Europe in the 1840s and 1850s; it was he that performed on the trampoline, threw somersets, did a high-wire act and jumped “through a hogshead of real fire; in this branch of the profession Mr. H has challenged the world!”

Uncle John did indeed challenge the world. Most of us did, anyway, in those days. He pursued the Rife scope like some pursued the Holy Grail. I wish I knew enough about it, but it was one of the things that was supposed to be a cure for cancer. I always believed that cancer was often a subconscious way for people to 'check out' without having to admit it to their own conscious minds, or the public in general. It often comes, supposedly, when people believe they've outlived their most useful years, but I wouldn't suggest that such was the case with UJ. He was a vigorous proponent of all things that purport to cure cancer, or at least help fight it to a standstill.

The times UJ extended help to us were frequent during that last year in Canada, mainly because we were prevented from working, and eventually deported despite all the work that went into producing the paperwork for the court. That was the time The Golden Thread was in full swing, and it was UJ that had given us that very name – despite the fact that Dan & Marci, at the connivance of Majestic 12, tried to steal the name from us. The forum may have had Dan Burisch as the subject of its original search for truth, but it grew way beyond that as it had evolved while discussing the greatest issues of our time.

The fact that UJ went to the trouble of collecting and saving the entire conversation, from the very beginning until the middle of 2006, shows how much he valued our thoughts and interactions, and how dedicated he was to archiving all of them (aside from all the spam from NightShade and Idol Harobed of course). That's when he turned over all his blank CDs, mailing sleeves and envelopes and a master recording of 4 CDs that represented not only the entire conversation but the Burisch videos, including the one he's on in Nevada, to me, and I would then send out copies to whomever asked for a set so long as they paid the postage. (He sent an update 2 years later, to include the GT through 2008.) We didn't believe the truth should cost anything, so it couldn't be compromised.

If our merry band was like the cast in Robin Hood, UJ had to be our 'Little John', the combative giant of a man who threw Robin Hood off a bridge when they first met, but who then joined the merry men. At the time I was under a mis-impression about just who the historical figure was, as I'd thought he was a strong-as-an-ox cleric who liked good wine and liked it frequently. Apparently that was not the case, and only recently did I come across the true meaning of Little John, the mythological precedent for Uncle John. Little John's Wiki page says this about him, which I thought quite fitting for Uncle John:

"Little John" used as term of endearment, typically denoting kindness, compassion, empathy, and a certain level of optimism, a bit hard headed at times.

About a year after your visit alongside UJ to hang out with Dan Burisch and Marci, to celebrate Dan's first (of many, as it turned out) retirement, UJ sent me the shirt off his back from that day, the green one that had “Compassion In Action” on the front. I wore it weekly for years, up until about 2 years ago. That's a lot of mileage for a t-shirt. I'd always ask myself if I was living up to the slogan on the front. Even if that was the only thing I could think of that he gave me, it would be one of my most precious gifts.

There were other occasions, and I tried to avoid ever asking for help, but of the very few times in my life I've been forced to ask for help, Uncle John was there for me. I knew that there were many who were closer to him, who knew of his wealth, that apparently asked him frequently, but every time he helped I insisted on repaying him, and though he would usually forgive any repayment, I never assumed of it. If everyone at his station in life comported themselves like he did, this world would already be a much better place, one which we could be proud of living in.

Aside from what he did for some of us personally, it's his contribution to helping give consciousness to the Golden Thread that earns him a special place in history. Even though he wasn't named on the Form 255 Request To Admit that Dan Burisch signed off on, in which Dan admitted that he was an employee of Majestic 12, that he had indeed worked with an extraterrestrial, and that Majestic has more power than the President of the United States, UJ played a huge role in helping to make that happen and to bring together a “small group of citizens from around the globe” that were studied for their reactions to possible 'Disclosure'. We won't read about this in the official history books, but billions of entities are already reading about it in the Akashic records.

I wish there was something I could do to bring him back to the land of the living, but I think he's gone on to more productive pastures, a happier place than we have here, and now he's looking down on all of us and chuckling in that special manner he had.

With heavy heart,
Dondep

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

now this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ5SBMSjpBg

Edit to ADD:

The STS Clinton´s body count:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCXMQbQ_ny8

PDF:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHAR ... 0COUNT.pdf

INFOGRAPHIC! (6 Mbyte image) :
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCH ... ycount.gif

Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Great Attributes For UJ...Thanks guys.

You're going to have to let me know what your thoughts are of the orb people?

I'm sharing these proofs with you as allowed...Dex

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:24 am
GT Truther

Post Re: The Architect Of Heaven Has Been Recalled
Staff Member's Feel free to add to this, Please.

Obituary For "Uncle" John Henderson

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:39 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Hi Goldenthread...This is a showing..We requested these things. Never seen dual orbs before.

Cute movement...(Note: Any comments?)

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:14 am
GT Truther

(Upper right) We wondered if they could slow down, apparently, they heard us.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:25 am
GT Truther

(Note: The interesting thing we're seeing is how interactive with me and with each other they appear to be. I don't see that in other orb video captures. It is different)
(Lower right)

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:53 am
GT Truther

The Orb People. Photo taken tonight. How many do you see with faces? It appears an unusual variety.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:59 pm
GT Truther

Deleted...

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 pm
GT Truther

(Appears an Elite move..) Reminds me of a casino and ticket tape money.

Cash No Longer King: Europe Accelerates Move To Begin Elimination Of Paper Money

In the shadow of Donald Trump’s spree of controversial actions, the European commission has quietly launched the next offensive in the war on cash. These unelected bureaucrats have boldly asserted their intention to crack down on paper transactions across the E.U. and solidify a trend that has been gaining momentum for years.

The financial uncertainty amplified by Brexit has incentivized governments throughout Europe to seize further control over their banking systems. France and Spain have already criminalized cash transactions above a certain limit, but now the commission has unilaterally established new regulations that will affect the entire union. The fear of physical money flowing out of the trade bloc has manifested a draconian response from the State.

Negative interest rates and high inflation are a deadly combination that could further destabilize the already fragile union in the future. With less physical currency circulating, these trends ensure that the impact of any additional central bank policies will be maximized. If economic conditions deteriorate, the threat of citizens pulling cash out of their accounts and starting a bank run is eliminated in a cashless system. So long as the people’s wealth is under centralized control, funds can be shifted at will to conceal any underlying problems. But the longer this shell game is allowed to persist, the more painful it will be when reality overrides the manipulation.

Continued:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-1 ... aper-money

Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:24 pm
GT Truther

I took a picture of the Moon & 3 Orbs last night...
In this photo, the Orbs look more solid and you can see the 3 dimensionality. Without doubt, one Orb is further away. For the experts, No suspect camera spots in this photo? The other photo shows support for Cory Goodes Blue Avian Orbs. A Blue Orb is seen. (Note: I don't know about Cory too much, I do know some of what he says is real. David I've always held a respect for. Believed him to be a truthful lad...Oh well...Wish UJ was still with us.

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:03 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next