It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
-Hint: when you see "The Moon" Luna, just get a Lunar Chart Handy to check if "its" on time...

ie: https://www.kwathabeng.co.za/travel/moo ... #gsc.tab=0

Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:55 pm
Profile WWW

That is a good practical suggestion - will do and report when I have some evidence, thank you.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
-Hint: when you see "The Moon" Luna, just get a Lunar Chart Handy to check if "its" on time...

ie: https://www.kwathabeng.co.za/travel/moo ... #gsc.tab=0

Sky wrote:
That is a good practical suggestion - will do and report when I have some evidence, thank you.

I second that emotion Sky, but when I clicked it took me to a Capetown, South Africa site....not a "Moon" site. So I googled (thank you recall) and found this one that anyone can use, around the world. I haven't figured out yet what quadrant of the sky to see it IN, but I can see what phase it should be in

https://www.moongiant.com/calendar/

And of course an interlude, a short, handful of minutes 'music clip', purely as educational entertainment, and then we return to the existential ramifications of the Kavanaugh confirmation:

10 Secret Phone Features (You'll Start Using Right Away) - Platinum

EDIT: VERY IMPORTANT!EDIT: VERY IMPORTANT! For the record, snarky SNEDs had recorded HRC (Hillary Rodham Clinton) as being MJ1 beginning around 2010 or 2011, is that correct? If anyone can provide me with details they may have a copy of, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

OK:

She uses at nausea 1 of the 8 Mj`s directives

Quote:
One of the eight directives, Project Environment, gave cryptic authorization for the assassination of any public official that threatened Majestic 12 operations.
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://i0.wp.com/www.exopolitics.org/w ... .jpg?ssl=1

Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
EDIT: VERY IMPORTANT!EDIT: VERY IMPORTANT! For the record, snarky SNEDs had recorded HRC (Hillary Rodham Clinton) as being MJ1 beginning around 2010 or 2011, is that correct? If anyone can provide me with details they may have a copy of, please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Don,

I do not have a copy of the ever disappearing posts.
However I have pop in many times in the last 17 months.
Sned :headbang has reefered :yamon to Hitler Rotten CARcase :fight as as being #1 in Majestic. :puter

Surprise, :awe MJ# does not control the narrative, only One Higher Power of love does.

Maybe they be awoke someday.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:36 pm
GT Truther

Wow, Tiger, that's great to know. Seriously, though it's not "great news". It means that they are ON RECORD as having been intimately involved with one of the most evil world-stalkers, and my first thought was, "is Marcia in on the pedovore activities?" ......"is it even possible to be so close to such an entity, in some of the most intimate and secretive activities in one area and not another such area?" Like, plotting on what scenarios they could place The D&M Show, what exotic weapons could be employed against another criminal faction, securing bunker space as the need to dash to their desired Undisclosed Location unannounced becomes more of a nagging fear....and then, going to Wiccan or other witch-y activities to indulge in certain rituals, including pedovore activities of an SRA nature. We do know for a fact that both Marcia and Hillary are witches; at least Marcia is Wiccan but I don't know/WE don't know whether Hillary is indeed an 'Empress-level' witch.

If anyone can add to what they understand is their relationship over the course of the years, I would appreciate it, because they backed the wrong horse; not just once, but twice. That damned Looking Glass; if only they could appreciate it was but a modeling milieu, they would've fully grokked the self-fulfilling prophetic aspect to it.

recall15 wrote:
OK:

She uses at nausea {ad nauseum?} 1 of the 8 Mj`s directives

Quote:
One of the eight directives, Project Environment, gave cryptic authorization for the assassination of any public official that threatened Majestic 12 operations.
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://i0.wp.com/www.exopolitics.org/w ... .jpg?ssl=1

Great find, at such short notice recall. So instead of pawning them off to 'Arkancide', they could be attributed to MAJ directive Project Environment instead. Powerful; do you have similar copies of the remaining seven directives?

This is fantastic, guys. Very helpful.

Directive Regarding Project ENVIRONMENT

"When conditions become non-conducive for growth in our environment, and Washington can no longer be influenced, the weather is lacking any precipitation [sp?]......it should be wet."

Wowie Zowie, as Dex would say. Where've we heard something about "wetworks".....and that it meant assassination, murder? I recall it being from the Podesta emails in which he remarks about Scalia's impending death - "wetworks". I'll get it for later, but I'm sure that's where I heard it. And it was John Podesta himself -- the man Marcia's sister told me I should take my story to -- who used it. And here it is on a Majestic directive, like the Q94-109a directive ordering Dan Burisch to look for a cure to the alleged neuropathy the alleged extraterrestrial was suffering from.

The translation for that directive, if written as bluntly as the men enforcing it would refer to it privately, is that if someone is getting in our way, eliminate them. Termination. Death. Murder. Assassination. Give the employee that terminates a big fat bonus in their paycheck, and/or a piece of pretty ribbon with glittering metal doo-dads. Even if this "directive" draft is bogus, it doesn't affect the message, which is that this is how Majestic operates.

Very revealing.

P.S. Trust The Plan:

https://twitter.com/Dondep/status/1049127003759267840

The Plan:

https://twitter.com/Dondep/status/1049124311695544320

The realization that the Clintons plotted to murder her rival, who was already beset by tragedy in having had his father taken from him by the assassination, carried out in part by the other half of the criminal cabal, GHWB, is beyond horror, and yet that's only ONE murder.....though likely the most important one, the one that will crush her soul deep into the abyss of a true hell for her. They know Hell exists, not in the quaint manner as folklore has held, yet still very real, and nonetheless they carry on as if the roles of rogues and robbers have to be filled by someone, why not them, and the "ends always justify the means".

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Right!
Latin
Quote:
{ad nauseum?}

The eight directives:

(A) President's EYES ONLY,
(B) "NEED-TO-KNOW",
(C) DoD 5200.1,
(D) Project BLUE BOOK,
(E) Freedom of Information,
(F) PSYOP,
(G) BW (biological weapons)
(H) Project ENVIRONMENT.

image follows please get your copy...

https://postimg.cc/gallery/rkdk1xki/

Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Related:
Via: The Earth Changes and The poleshift (1)

Quote:
Declined as of course this was an assassination, as the Zetas confirmed, and of course it was not Russia but the Hillary Cabal trying to kill witnesses to their crimes. More such Arkancides will occur, as the Hillary crowd is prosecuted.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31mr2018.htm

The Russians did not poison Skripal and his daughter, as they had nothing to gain. The case of Skripal is different, as he and his daughter were involved in the Russian Dossier paid for by the Hillary campaign. This will soon come under prosecution, and as usual, those in the know are being Arkancided, killed before they can testify.

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/28fe2018.htm

It is not just those in the US Congress who might prosecute the Cabal, it is also anyone who might be a witness to their crimes. The Clintons are notorious for Arkancide, where anyone who might have direct knowledge of their crimes is eliminated, from Vince Foster to James McDougal. The obvious vicious beating to death of Seth Rich, who leaked DNC email, marked a turning point. Now a plane in Russia, carrying two witnesses to Hillary’s crimes, has been blown out of the skies. As we have been saying, a cornered animal will get vicious. More to come!
Quote:
Shaun Kazuck said:

My question deals with the suspicious death of a Russian lawyer investigating the spy poisonings in London and also the supposed man tied to Trump and the fake Russia collusion narrative.

(1)

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post America

Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:24 am
GT Truther

Now read this one:
Via Zetatalk for October 31 2018: (1)
Quote:
Accepted but this is referring to a June 10 incident where a missile was recorded rising from Skunk Bay. Trump was supposed to pass over that on the way to Korea summit. He took another route. I thought we had covered that in ZT but cannot find the reference, but I know the Q forums talked about it. Missile was sent up from a sub.

Ovidiu Pricopi said:

Can Zeta confirm if Trump it was targeted for an assassination while he was on the board of US Air Force One by an Israel submarine missile ?

Benjamin Fulford mention it in is weekly video from October 1 2018. Is that true, it was an Israeli submarine? Q wrote on the chats "Red October?" on 27 Sept 2018 (picture). I check the schedule of President Trump and he was using the Air force One that day being on UN headquarters, departure from NY at 10:50 and arriving at Joint Base Andrew at 11: 45! I know that Zeta comment before in many occasion regarding US President assassination attempts! Israel also is not the first time that they try to do that to an US President and they have a good reason in previous day: For the first time since taking office, President Donald Trump endorsed a two-state solution as the best way to resolve the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians as he met Wednesday at the U.N. with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Note (Yitzhak Rabin it was an two state solution promoter too and got assassinated when it was close to make peace back in 1995)
[and from another]
http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.c ... ulford-g...
The Khazarian mafia is planning a fake alien invasion after their most recent attempt to assassinate U.S. President Donald Trump failed, say Pentagon and CIA sources. The assassination attempt came in the form of a missile that was shot at Air Force One by an Israeli submarine, Pentagon sources say. “Life imitates art, as the hunt for red October may mean Israeli and cabal submarines are sunk. The October surprise may be bloody,” the sources add.
[and from another]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/th ... un-endor...
[and from another]
Missile launch? Lens flare? Mysterious object spotted over Washington Navy base raises questions
June 12, 2018
https://whnt.com/2018/06/12/missile-lau ... rious-ob...
A mysterious object was spotted by a local photographer over the skies of Whidbey Island, leading to lots of speculation and questions, but no solid answers. It appears to be a missile launched from Naval Air Station Whidbey Island. A spokesperson for NAS Whidbey Island, said it wasn't a missile launch from the facility. There are no missile launch capabilities on the Navy base at Whidbey Island.
[and from another]
Mystery of object spotted over Whidbey Island apparently solved
June 11, 2018
https://q13fox.com/2018/06/11/missile-l ... terious-...
A helicopter pilot with the Airlift Northwest ambulance service said that his chopper has a searchlight that was pointing straight down when he took off -- and that's what left that vertical light streak in the sky.
[and from another]
A secret missile launch? Mystery streak of light spotted over Whidbey Island leaves locals baffled
June 12, 2018
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... ecret-mi...
A weather camera has captured a mystery object streaking across the sky over Washington's Whidbey Island. American Meteor Society who said it was definitely not a meteor. There was an air ambulance helicopter flying in the vicinity of Skunk Bay when the image was taken.
Quote:
Image SOZT
On June 10, 2018 when President Trump was on his way to a summit with N Korea’s President Kim, a missile was launched from an Israeli submarine lurking in Skunk Bay near Seattle. This assassination attempt was anticipated, so instead of taking the expected route overhead from Washington DC to the Asian summit, Trump flew east over Europe. The plane that flew over Skunk Bay carried the Air Force One codes, so as anticipated a missile was fired skyward. This was promptly shot down and the Israeli submarine confiscated, but the Cabal controlled media chose to ignore this incident.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post wonduner land of tricks
Harold, aka blake, aka MJ9 now deleted off sned.
#9 was suppose to be the public Representative of HUMANITY
#9 now replaced with old time insider (keith)

PS: the reason #9 was kicked out,
During the hearing on kavanaugh, sned was giving frothing minute by minute sarcasm.
#9 ask the question if Dan saw kavanaugh in the looking glass and if he did what he was accused of.
Dan got very upset and there was a discussion if he should even answer the question.
Others in the sned forum joined in to say it might be a good question.
Dan was suppose to give the answer in a future meeting.
Next thing is #9 is kicked off the team/forum and there is no answer to the question.
Now send is on to the next fear mongering PYOPS.
For us old timers, this is the same old game sned has always played.

Yet again majestic has denied HUMANITY answers, truth, or justice.

My response:

Quote:
Reaching out to touch our own being
Past a mortal as we
Here we can be
We can be here,
be here now.
Here we can be
Workings of man, crying out from the fires set aflame.
By his blindness to see that the warmth of his being
... ....
Master of things. Master of light.
Songs cast alight on you. All pure chance.
Hark thru dark ties. As exists cross divided.
That tunnel us out of sane existence..
Master of soul. Master of time.
... ....
High vibration go on
... .....
... ...

Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:13 pm
GT Truther

I've just seen this vid (about 10 mins) and thought that what it is about is somewhat significant.

Quote:
I LOVE a good mystery! The Economist Magazine latest cover is BLANK. Nothing there! The very year that they predicted the END of fiat money 30 years ago they now show COMPLETE BLACKNESS for next year! Hang on tight!

Is it the end of the world? Hell no! At least not for most people. Its just that change is upon us. Whether good or bad depends on who you are and your point of view. Oh and also how you interact with other people... adults, children, etc. I'm sure that everyone reading this can guess what I mean without me going into fine detail.

Simon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8aD3z5KhmQ

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:31 pm
GT Truther

Post just like a pozi scheme
Demoncrats and redpukes, screwing HUMANITY while majestic fiddles away, trying to keep secrets rather than helping HUMANITY.

You should watch this on how money is spent and how deficit does not matter, but they use it to scare and control us.

The burning of capital only to enrich the corporations/banks and 1%.
It is all a shell game and HUMANITY is not allowed to win.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:15 pm
GT Truther

Post NPC Meme Accounts Get Mass Removed From Twitter

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:57 am
GT Truther

Post Pray for Peace

Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:21 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: wonduner land of tricks
mountaintiger7 wrote:
Harold, aka blake, aka MJ9 now deleted off sned.
#9 was suppose to be the public Representative of HUMANITY
#9 now replaced with old time insider (keith)

PS: the reason #9 was kicked out,
During the hearing on kavanaugh, sned was giving frothing minute by minute sarcasm.
#9 ask the question if Dan saw kavanaugh in the looking glass and if he did what he was accused of.
Dan got very upset and there was a discussion if he should even answer the question.
Others in the sned forum joined in to say it might be a good question.
Dan was suppose to give the answer in a future meeting.
Next thing is #9 is kicked off the team/forum and there is no answer to the question.
Now send is on to the next fear mongering PYOPS.
For us old timers, this is the same old game sned has always played.

Yet again majestic has denied HUMANITY answers, truth, or justice.

That's fascinating; it's a salvo across the bow that bamboozling by Majestic will no longer be tolerated! Thanks not only for the update, but the coverage of the NPC phenomenon; you have some of the best NPC meme images out there, and I'd just come from a collection on Bing to share one and at least this one is new to you too:

I think the icon that will come out as permanent will have more impact than almost anything in the arsenal of those who don't like dealing in the very thing. Arsenals usually mean ammo to kill with, but that idea KILLS, and rightfully so!

However, I'd like to talk about the origins of this thing and why - IMHO - it gets SOOOO CLOSE but the difference is costly, and as usual can take a good thing and turn it into evil. I'm talking about the idea that there are a finite number of souls in existence on earth and therefore, unlike the Truth of the matter [as I see it; this is my opinion, after all], there's no opportunity to acquire salvation/personality/soul. This is dangerous, but for the moment the concept of NPC is valid. Totally valid, but as I just said, a human personality CAN take over that NPC, it just has to take that stand. That simple decision is often beyond many of us, and I admit my own self not taking enough charge of my flesh-suit......wrestling it away from the MP or MC (Master Player or Master Controller....the controller of the NPCs) is a constant battle. My friend Roy, the aged veteran of WWII who took enough of a liking to me to take me to lunch or dinner several times a week, needed that appointment with a reality that forced him to get into his semi-casual clothing. I don't think Roy would ever fall prey to an MC, and though I succumb in proportion to my generation's average I'm sure, those half my age or less could fall prey even more easily.

Even so, as recall will attest, we have the claim that only about 1 billion of we 7 billion earthlings have souls at the present time. There is ALWAYS the potential for one to spark (according the allegations, which are highly logical even now), and sparks come as a result of being thrust into a spiritual dilemma which forces combustion with one or another fine spiritual particles, thus beginning the embryonic soul. These then grow with each situation demanding a spiritual decision. It's the place where science meets spirit (IMHDO, naturally). The resulting 'tumor' that grows within the amygdala. This......is the big secret behind both the evil satanists who love that 'walnut sauce' and the reason why it's so prized. Of course they prefer the children, and many of them have little idea that the reason it's the most succulent prize on the entire planet is because it's where the soul WOULD live, and they get it in many cases before it's been accepted as a housing by the incoming soul.

Even Wiki admits that it's the seat of our 'emotions':

Quote:
a·myg·da·la
/əˈmiɡdələ/
noun, ANATOMY
noun: amygdala; plural noun: amygdalae
a roughly almond-shaped mass of gray matter inside each cerebral hemisphere, involved with the experiencing of emotions.

The emotions experienced by a prepubescent child would be the most monstrous, the most potent; I remember what mine were at that time, beginning with the day I was placed into a foster home with a Mennonite family of over 6.

I can only imagine what it would have been like if my mother had decided to take up the nice man's offer in his briefcase and suit, with nice tie and sunglasses. A lot of money. I'm thankful now for my mother's love, knowing what might've been in store for me.

Now. About that Mob. Spelled with the next letter of all all 3, we get our "NPC". Something worthy of the Q team, and likely was. Bravo! Fight the NPC! We'll refuse to become NPC, and will often adopt an NPC persona to interface with the MCs trying to run all NPCs.

And about Number 9. That's fascinating to hear, because it seems SNEDs has been playing the losing side, the NPC side, of late. Were Dan & Marci scoffing at Kavanaugh?? Did they prep Blasey-Ford for her patently offensive millionaire-moment in the sun she'd prepped for all her life, beginning in college? Astounding if true, and quite believable. What do you think, Tiger? Is that the impression you got too? The much-vaunted Looking Glass will turn out to be the Mirror.... Mirror On The Wall, IMHDO.

Sky, is there any way you can get an NPC emoji? It seems to be a rage, everyone's talking about one but the only reason it's a concern is that it would not only save time by imparting an idea, but stand out - like a flag. Here's another one that Tiger missed:

MAJ at the Consistory

Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:06 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post behind the iron curtain of majestic
No surprise NOW sned has shut down public viewing of thier web site.

SNED is showing they are no allies to HUMANITY, but ALL LIES.

Apparently they did not like for HUMANITY to be informed with the truth.

Sned is at war with POTUS, so:

“Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.”
Book of Romans, Chapter 13, Verse 2

Sned was never elected by HUMANITY and is not my authority, but the POTUS is.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:47 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: behind the iron curtain of majestic
mountaintiger7 wrote:
No surprise NOW sned has shut down public viewing of thier web site.

SNED is showing they are no allies to HUMANITY, but ALL LIES.

Apparently they did not like for HUMANITY to be informed with the truth.

Sned is at war with POTUS, so:

“Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.”
Book of Romans, Chapter 13, Verse 2

Sned was never elected by HUMANITY and is not my authority, but the POTUS is.

LMAO!!!!!! Spot-On!!!!

Methinks this is their view, looking out from their 'undisclosed location':

The Fix
Was NOT
QUITE. IN.!!!!

I'm just having a delayed reaction.....a much-delayed reaction. The much-vaunted Majestic, and its speschul Preshus LOOKING GLASS suffered an ignoble defeat beyond all measure, and they continue to play the fool, like snowflakes!

Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Will be interesting to see what becomes of the majestic clan. Hope they are not relying on any kind of the pension plans in the future...... :tounge

Just as how I see it of course:
I refer to the current MAJ12 clan as "administrators". Years ago when MAJ was "first" created, things were different but that changed over the decades. A behind the scenes "top dog" was controlling the current MAJ kids and now that upper control is gone......... I consider that a good thing!

As this group slowly fragments down and the public realizes all the shenanigans, most likely it will be us low level, low paid, not in the loop sheepies that dissolves their positions.....wouldn't that be funny.

Not a good time to be affiliated with MAJ. I think they still have time for sandbox play amongst themselves, but their scenario is like a hot air balloon with a leak.

Let's see if anyone will want to have a Majestic license plate after the public becomes more aware of the happenings.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:47 am
GT Truther

Post behind the iron curtain of majestic
Dondep wrote:
0)

1) looking out from their 'undisclosed location':
2)continue to play the fool

#1) After las Vegas, then Toronto, ca. they have settled in new York|new York.

#2) last Chronos reading on major jester.
Quote:
It's just one of those hazy memories
... .... ...... ...
A message loud and clear
.. ..... ...... ...... ....

#0) notice the drink in hand? we made lemonade out of the lemons you gave us sned!
(served cold) :crylaugh

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:02 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile:

My New party

Liberal Democrat Party

Liberal Democrats wrote:
Australian's love to have a drink with their mates. Whether it is to cool down after the beach, to wind down with mates after a long day at work, or having a few drinks at the cricket. However there is someone in Australia who wants you to have a drink with your mates more than anyone else, the government.

When you buy a case of VB for a game of beach cricket it costs you $47.99. Out of that, the government is taking $16.49, driving up the price of the fun you have with your mates. When you buy a bottle of Vanilla Absolut from Dan Murphy's it will cost you around $46.99, however, if you get it duty-free (without the excise) it will cost $34.90. That's how much the government takes from you.

Australia is expensive internationally. When you buy a case of beer in Britain it costs $23.19, whereas in the US it will cost $26.23. The Australian government knows it can excessively tax your fun and get away with it.

The Liberal Democrats believe that fun should not be taxed by the government. Our federal member, Senator David Leyonhjelm has often attacked the government's overtaxing of alcohol as another example of government dependence on 'sin taxes'

Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: behind the iron curtain of majestic
Dondep wrote:
The much-vaunted Majestic, and its speschul Preshus LOOKING GLASS suffered an ignoble defeat beyond all measure, and they continue to play the fool, like snowflakes!

indeed

Now read this:
via Zetatalk for October 31-2018 (1)

Quote:
It seems likely that this is ploy to garner sympathy for these persons and the Dems in general, ahead of mid-term elections.
[and from another]
This so called bomb scare looks like a very poorly done hoax at best/ false flag attempt. Was this done by the deep state or Soros or some affiliated group or persons to create empathy for the democratic party and the pull their electoral base together just before the midterms? Also with the caravan rapidly moving toward the US border this also seems to be organized by Soros's NGO's and likely intended to erupt into some kind of conflict with US customs, military or national guard?
[and from another]
Can the Zetas say who or what is the source of these packages?
[and from another]
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... cer-toda...
Several bombs were sent out to Democrat leaders – none of which detonated. The Secret Service announced that suspicious packages were sent to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. George Soros, former AG Eric Holder, Rep. Maxine Waters were also sent mail bombs. The return address name on the suspicious packages sent to Clinton, Obama, Holder and Maxine Waters belonged to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. But now it appears this was all a hoax! The clocks taped to the “pipe bombs” do not have an alarm function.
[and from another]
https://gab.com/NeonRevolt/posts/39709307
#Anons were able to locate the actual make and model of the clock taped to one of the bombs. It doesn't even have an alarm function. In other words, it can't count down to anything. It's literally just to make a "scary-looking" bomb prop.
[and from another]
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... e2205424...
The New York Times reported that the device found inside Soros’ mailbox was “constructed from a length of pipe about six inches long filled with explosive powder” and that it was detonated by bomb squad technicians. The newspaper also reported that the device mailed to Soros was similar to those sent to the Obamas, Clintons and to CNN. Each package was affixed with computer-printed address labels and six “Forever” stamps and had a return address of “DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ,” misspelling the congresswoman’s name.
[and from another]
https://nypost.com/2018/10/24/bomb-sent ... velope-o...
The envelope sent to former CIA Director John Brennan at CNN offices in Manhattan also had his name misspelled, as was Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s home state. The first one discovered — in a mailbox outside the Katonah home of billionaire George Soros Monday — had black powder on it. But a source briefed on that device and the one sent to CNN told The Post on Wednesday that they couldn’t actually have blown up because neither was equipped with a blasting cap or other means of detonating explosive material.
[and from another]
https://gizmodo.com/mail-bomb-sent-to-j ... y-had-fa...
The one addressed to Brennan, now a senior analyst with NBC News and MSNBC, arrived at CNN instead. That bomb had a parody ISIS flag with silhouettes of women and sex toys above the words “Get ‘Er Done”
[and from another]
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/P ... ama-Soro...
The package was addressed to De Niro and that it had the same stamps and return address, that of ex-Democratic National Committee chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Quote:
SOZT
The onslaught of supposed pipe bombs mailed to Democrats on October 24 is a hoax, as is known. It was at first presumed to be an attack by an ultra-right maniac, but no harm came to the Democrats receiving these packages. The story dominated the news cycle for the entire day. It was then assumed that the Democrats themselves sent these packages in order to garner sympathy. But as the evidence quickly pointed to a hoax these theories fell apart. Highly visible clues were designed to mislead the public - ISIS lettering and misspelled names and addresses on the packages – as though someone from the Middle East might have sent the packages.

The Soros bomb exploded so the authorities would take the others seriously. But they were duds, filled with glass shards, with an electronic clock that was incapable of triggering a device. It had no alarm function. Since it is apparent that the anticipated Blue Wave is going to be a Red Wave, the Democrats are desperate. False accusations against Kavanaugh, the Warren DNA blunder, and the Soros funded Caravan marching to the Mexican border have not succeeded in turning that tide. The Democrats have no message to counter Trump’s booming economy and jobs reports.

Despite Democratic blunders, they are not the perpetrators, though the agenda behind these hoax mail bombs is intended to stop the Democrats from blundering on. Hillary is even allowing hints of another run in 2020, despite her failing health and lack of popularity. Those who received packages have a common nexus in past criminal conduct to protect and promote Hillary or, in the case of Waters and Holder and De Niro, openly suggesting violence against Republicans. The perpetrator was not hoping to garner sympathy for the Democrats, but rather to remind the public of their crimes.

An inherent message in the bomb packages was to send a warning to the recipients. Stop doing what you are doing to thwart the Trump administration, as you are only turning people to vote for Trump. The perpetrators want Democrats in charge, want them to win the Mid-Terms, and want Trump blocked in the House and deposed in 2020. The New World Order crowd is desperate to block Trump and his Junta. Private messages to the blundering Democrats have not succeeded, and they are too well known to just be gunned down, so the message is “Stop what you’re doing. We know where you live!”
EOZT

--
Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Typo edited...

Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post DWR, says mr robot
Pithy minions in landOsned, they continue baiting :drunks :why :shakehead

few buttons pushed and the ticker gave out, sorry about that. :fight

AKA, M J ! cancelled any Access to the Secret Neocons Empty Deviousness to HUMANITY :arsehole

Calling the kettle :elephant
64 When Major jesters were in charge :banana

A few buttons pushed and the ticker continues. :sherlock

MT7:

Love Oversee Renewing Divinity :candle

As so adeptly put:
" necessary: watchers watching the watchers." :slap

Alive:

In 76 I was offered a choice the red or blue portal, I chose to Eternal Acceptance Respecting HUMANITY

What color is you planet? :roflmao

Souvenir Nation Exiting Dispare, All is ONe :awe

yours in the One Universal Creator of LOve

P.S.: As a side note any explanation for this SPACE ship (posted by Q), is it not a Undeniable Foto ofOthers?

P.S.S:
Quote:
Republicans vs Democrats: Two Neoliberal War Parties With the same Economic and Foreign Policies

https://www.mondialisation.ca/republica ... es/5558341

MajestiC Coming in and filling our tech future (edited to change one letter on 10/28/18. due incongruity with lyrics)

John 15:19
:wavey
John 15:19

Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:06 am
GT Truther

Post land0sned updates
sned symbolically releases (humor)

1)

Tiny Trump Trex dancing into the wild. :roflmao

The reason for the release is a certain m0j0 organization were not stepping up.

Remember Both Repuckacrates and demoncrates both had disdain for T

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_R ... aign,_2016

Symbolic Nature Evolving Data, is now total locked down again :doh

With a only a single page, here is a direct quote from the majestic site to HUMANITY: :banned

"Over the years, the failed demographic has learned much about Majestic.
Of all the things we have learned about the failed demographic is that you should not learn more about us."

I guess we have been promoted from a "basket of deplorables" to "failed demographic" :crazy

#1) my aunt who is in her 80's said "what are they doing to that poor turtle" as in someone was harming it.
No, the answer is the turtle is happy! :)

Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:59 pm
GT Truther

Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:45 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 37  Next