It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:25 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
This video was after the other one...Pencil thin Orb.

https://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/15 ... 929958.avi

These are my comments to other postings that aren't shared here...Thought you should know...So, not everything about this gets known, unfortunely.

Dex Xxaa replied · 6 Replies

Mare Thornton Orbs are people trapped in 4d I've read.

Dex Xxaa People always try to understand these unknowns in the many ways they can make sense of it...Until they learn the truth, it's a guessing game.

Mare Thornton Everyone has his or her own truth. It's subjective.

Dex Xxaa The neat thing is we can unify our perceptions, with their help of course.

Dex Xxaa The ones I'm aware are authorities of judgements...They've been appointed.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:50 am
GT Truther

Be there , done that...

Very Selective California´s Fire... (1)

images follow:

Code:
Destruction to a concrete Applebee's restaurant from a "Forest Fire"
in Santa Rosa, California.
Outfitted with the latest fireproofing sprinkler systems.
"Embers jumped the Freeway" the Government says.
But not one tree touched.

Via FB:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011114970614

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hey all, I am really confused about Recall's photos of the "forest fire" that did this damage to the INSIDE of Applebee's, but left the outside clean, unsinged, and no trees damaged in the parking lot.

This is not possible. The fire did NOT jump a road and burn the inside of Applebee's, with fire sprinklers...

WTF?

This looks like a new exotic weapon, someone is clearing land and removing jobs for a future land use.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Hey all, I am really confused about Recall's photos of the "forest fire" that did this damage to the INSIDE of Applebee's, but left the outside clean, unsinged, and no trees damaged in the parking lot.

This is not possible. The fire did NOT jump a road and burn the inside of Applebee's, with fire sprinklers...

WTF?

This looks like a new exotic weapon, someone is clearing land and removing jobs for a future land use.

It's suspicious all right...Lot of strange theories going around.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:06 pm
GT Truther

AWAKENING - The Imminence of Eternity
December 6 at 2:30pm ·
BOB LAZAR DRIVES HIS CORVETTE FOR FREE, US GOVERNMENT SUPPRESSES THE TECHNOLOGY!

Bob Lazar, former Area 51 Engineer has a proven method that could let everybody run their cars and home completely for free by using solar energy to create hydrogen that stored safely in a hydride material and released on demand. Once the hydrogen is stored in the hydride, it is 100% safe. You could shoot the tank with an incendiary bullet or a cut the tank with a chain saw and it will not blow up! To release the hydrogen as it's needed you simply supply heat the tanks and hydrogen is released as needed. Bob Lazar has converted a Corvette to run on this solar hydrogen hydride system.

The Corvette, converted to run on hydrogen has a 400 mile range with 4 small tanks in the back of the car. Bob can then fully recharge the system overnight with his home hydrogen unit that is powered by solar energy. So he drives the Corvette for free every day! So why can't we all start doing this? Well, Bob says the US Government has banned anybody from selling this hydride material! The reason they give is that one of the materials used in the hydride is used in nuclear weapons!

This material is not radioactive or dangerous in any way but they still won't let you buy it because it's been restricted by the US Government! It's just one big scam to keep you from being able to become energy independent and this time we have caught them red handed suppressing a technology that is proven and has been built and is far safer than gasoline!
This material for the hydride could be mass produced right now to free the world from the greedy oil corporations that are taking more and more of the wealth of the planet but the US Government is in bed with these oil corporations and politicians get lots of money to keep the status quo going!

Bob Lazar had to make the material because it's legal to make it yourself but few people have the skill to do it! The catch is that you have to build a particle accelerator to make it! Bob Lazar made his own miniature particle accelerator to make his own hydride!
He and others could begin selling the material tomorrow but the US Government prevents anybody from selling it! The government is supposed to serve the people so unless the US government wants to admit being a tyranny and that we are all in fact their slaves then I think it's time that we demand to be served some Hydride! It's time to let America lead the way in mass producing clean energy systems for vehicles and homes right now!
AWAKENING - The Imminence of Eternity
Video is seen at facebook...

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:42 am
GT Truther

Tom Fox I wish you can made a post about last nights show which was one i will remember . Its a must listen to ,check for it on youtube if not a c2c member .I personally learned something big ( Anne said "enlightment is love " not sure of exact wording something along the lines of your only enlightened when living and being love ) I will relisten since i access all coast shows . This comment isn't at all related to the post and should be reposted on a new post about last nights show ! Big hug to Whitley Strieber and Anne <3 >>>>Author Whitley Strieber discussed his new book, The Afterlife Revolution, which he co-wrote with his late wife, Anne Strieber, confirming afterlife communication with her. Strieber revealed he was not a believer in an afterlife until personal experiences showed him otherwise. "When a person dies in your arms there's a profound feeling that they're gone... yet an hour and a half later it became clear that she was not gone," he said.

Strieber described his relationship with his late wife as intimate. "You don't have any secrets anymore in a state like this," he noted. Strieber also provided evidence for why he believes this is one of the most extensively documented cases of contact with the other side. He recalled the moment his wife's body was taken away he received a phone call from a friend who told him she had heard Anne's voice asking her to call him. Two days later, another friend admitted she too had heard Anne's voice asking her to call him, Strieber added.

More confirming evidence was provided by a double blind medium study led by Gary Schwartz. According to Strieber, a medium reported seeing a Greek fisherman's cap, and the weekend before Strieber had felt the presence of his late wife at the same moment his grandson had asked him for a Greek fisherman's cap.

Anne was convinced death and aliens were tied together somehow, Strieber continued. She invited people likely to have experiences with non-human beings to their cabin and monitored what took place, he explained. "The one thing that would announce it would be a dead relative or friend would show up," Strieber said. As an example, he pointed to Anne's secretary who encountered her brother at the cabin after he had been missing for 20 years. Following this sighting non-human beings later arrived at the cabin, Strieber disclosed.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:57 pm
GT Truther

Almost

https://youtu.be/IPYu_-u334c

https://youtu.be/f4m0wyMI_70

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:59 pm
GT Truther

"Summoned" Orb...Here I am...

https://youtu.be/k0m-AS_DZYg

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:13 pm
GT Truther

"Summoned"

https://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/15 ... 931092.avi

Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:29 pm
GT Truther

Obama Warns Americans Against Following In The Path Of Nazi Germany:

So "now" he decides to mention the "N" word.

Best to get ahead of the underground crowd early..........Hey man, I'm innocent...didn't know a thing....
............................yea, right.

---------------------------------

Just another feel good moment for me...... :brockoli :brockoli

Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:47 am
GT Truther

Hey Dex,

Glad to see your having fun with your friends!

Will be nice when more folks can share moments like these. Hope everyone that gets "interaction" posts like you do.

Cheers to all!

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:21 am

Dex - that's pretty cool. It flew right past your right ear!

Definitely not a dust particle that.

Nice one.

See if you hold out your hand if they will land in it?

Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:11 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Dex - that's pretty cool. It flew right past your right ear!

Definitely not a dust particle that.

Nice one.

See if you hold out your hand if they will land in it?

Out stretched arms...Listening with her right ear..."Consulting the Oracles" has been shared with over a hundred thousand people...

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:48 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

WTF?

Supposedly it's the desperate Khazarian bankers (I had NO IDEA the Bank of Japan has an Eye of Horus symbol on a coat of arms it's had since 1863, when it was taken over by Zionist khazarians)...and BTW, there's a bill in the House to make it a FELONY to CRITICIZE IS-REAL or to advocate for a BOYCOTT of their products. Seriously. More on that later. Meanwhile, here's what's supposedly being used to start the Calif. wildfires lately:

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

From Fires in California to Falling in China:

Chinese daredevil's final stunt:

https://youtu.be/HY4DHWZcxSI

yup.........no spotter, no safety wire.......Karma can come in all flavors.

In the "Physical World" one minute....."Back Home" the next, faster than you can say yahoo....

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:32 pm

I like taking the high road view in life gtavt

That video has been staged imo

Fame is a lucrative commodity. Just watch.....

[I am a risk taker - have 2200 free fall jumps to my credit - loved it!! Guys like this have no capacity for making a shitty mistake as displayed in the video. The ego on the other hand is a great motivator for more fame.]

Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I've been having Weird dreams lately they are completely BLANK! like there is only BLACKNESS there?!? what could be causing this!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:23 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Just a Test...

Orb Intelligence "Summoned" "Consulting the Oracles" Proof! https://www.flickr.com/photos/144252317@N08/

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:08 pm
GT Truther

Just my personal .02 on Blackness Fr33k.

1) Backness during "Dreaming": Don't ever recall it happening or if it did, I never noticed.

2) Backness during "Viewing": Years ago it use to happen all the time. I'd be there in bed in the relaxed state and would have to sometimes wait an hour before I'd start to see the "White Swirly Waves". If lucky enough, waves would finally progress onto communication.

3) Blackness during "Astral Projection": I guess this to fall into the "Dreaming" category. Some folks have wonderful Astral Projection experience, however, I'm not one of them. Could see where blackness could occur before or after the event so to speak. Fr33K, if you know someone who Projects a lot, ask them on this. My understanding of Astral Projection is a time for our "Soul" to take a break from the body so to speak. So when were in the sleep state, it heads off a for a little fun! Many folks have the ability to actually be "involved" with this experience.

----------------

--Blackness to me would be a time of quietness, relaxation or solitude. Basically a moment for us to take a break from this very abusive planet we live on.

Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Just my personal .02 on Blackness Fr33k.

1) Blackness during "Dreaming": Don't ever recall it happening or if it did, I never noticed.

2) Blackness during "Viewing": Years ago it use to happen all the time. I'd be there in bed in the relaxed state and would have to sometimes wait an hour before I'd start to see the "White Swirly Waves". If lucky enough, waves would finally progress onto communication.

3) Blackness during "Astral Projection": I guess this to fall into the "Dreaming" category. Some folks have wonderful Astral Projection experience, however, I'm not one of them. Could see where blackness could occur before or after the event so to speak. Fr33K, if you know someone who Projects a lot, ask them on this. My understanding of Astral Projection is a time for our "Soul" to take a break from the body so to speak. So when were in the sleep state, it heads off a for a little fun! Many folks have the ability to actually be "involved" with this experience.

----------------

--Blackness to me would be a time of quietness, relaxation or solitude. Basically a moment for us to take a break from this very abusive planet we live on.

Kewl thanks!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:06 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

David Leyonhjelm leader of the Liberal Democrats wrote:

Dear Peter,

You’ve probably noticed, as I have, that none of major federal parties have shown any inclination to tackle the real problems facing Australians.

While Labor Senator Dastyari was forced to resign over alleged inappropriate meetings with Chinese representatives, and Liberal Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is unable to unite and lead his party, the only ‘economic narrative’ is about spending money that we cannot afford.

This is not a matter of petty politics; it’s a threat to our future. Unless we balance the budget, pay down our debt and lower taxes, the rest of the world will pass us by. Genteel poverty is all we can look forward to.

Peter, is it any wonder that people are turning to the Liberal Democrats to protect our democracy and our freedom?

We are preparing now for the next election and need your help.

If you’re with me, please make a donation today and help the Liberal Democrats as we continue to defend the values of small government and individual freedom. These values will protect freedom of speech, remove red tape, and reduce taxes and government interference.

Backing the Liberal Democrats is your opportunity to strike back at the failures and dysfunction of the major parties. We need your support to continue the fight to take back control of our lives and preserve our future.

Thank you for your support.

David Leyonhjelm
Liberal Democrats Senator

PS: The Coalition and Labor are a danger to our freedoms.

https://medium.com/leyonhjelm

Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Last night...With a phone...
The other videos Don, were filmed with IR surveilance...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144252317@N08/

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:28 am
GT Truther

just in case ...
https://www.gaia.com/give?ch=br&token=c ... cebook.com

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Robot + AI + GUNS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZauGhfv-1w

Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

What people have yet to learn is about themselves...Some of these Orbs are space people out of their bodies, recording intelligence of various orders, attending medically to those they can help, and helping save lives in precarious situations...We are what they are in the spirit. Our Cosmic Counterparts. Their form appearances can be strikingly beautiful.
Close-up...Filmed with a phone...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144252317 ... ateposted/

Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:48 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next