It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
(Note:) Is this a world trend?)

Capitalism reduced Indonesian cities to infested carcases

See more at http://www.pravdareport.com/opinion/col ... _cities-0/
http://www.pravdareport.com/opinion/col ... _cities-0/

And...

“In some ways, [climate change] is akin to the problem of terrorism and ISIL,” Obama said at climate talks in Paris in 2015. During a weekly address, Obama said “Today, there is no greater threat to our planet than climate change.”

Trump does just the opposite..Huh?
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/12/15/ ... ty-threat/

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:21 am
GT Truther

The New York Times

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/p ... -reid.html

http://exopolitics.org/did-extraterrest ... t-in-1952/

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:40 am
GT Truther

Green laser from "Above" aims to an Helicopter in CA Fires...
Link:
facebook.com
-Link edited by request-

Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:40 pm
Profile WWW

Interesting......

The first official UAP footage ever released by the USG

Quote:
Presented here is the first official evidence released by the US government that can be rightfully designated as credible, authentic confirmation that unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) are real. The footage and reports herein, demonstrate flight characteristics of advanced technologies unlike anything we currently know, understand, or can duplicate with current technologies.

Video: https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/gimbal

Webpage: https://coi.tothestarsacademy.com/?mc_c ... 5afdcda03e

So - of all times, now is the right moment to reveal this info? From a Star Academy (Entertainment) company? Ya - right.... :hmm

Common guys - lets debate this with our collective knowledge and experience - what's up here?

Is it the good guys in the military doing the deed here? And who's craft is that - another black ops department? If it is - then we have an open statement of warfare here I would think. If so - then So It Begins!

Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Nice to see regular media is now opening up a tad bit.......they have no choice........things moving quickly, the truth is just around the corner........ need to hang in there a little longer.

---------------------------------------------------------------
-With that type of maneuverability, if it's not triangle shaped (i.e. T3 - T4) it's not us....
---------------------------------------------------------------

Just my .02:
-Don't consider the T3 - T4 craft under command of any countries public militaries yet. So until that occurs, don't consider them the "good guys". Second or third order "moron's" (folks at the level dadadmiral was and up) still in control. To my surprise, these iodits are allowing the chemtrail program to continue.....humans spraying humans......doesn't look good on a resume. In the end, that one will bite all involved.......right in the ass.

In the meantime, first order moron "individuals" lost ability to govern some months ago. Thus, the reason why I'm in such a rather "festive" mood this year.
:candle :brockoli :candle

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:39 am
GT Truther

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
this one
Via Zetatalk for december 31, 3017: (1)

Quote:
Disclosure finally? Seems so. [and from another] Could the Zetas say something about this mysterious Pentagon UFO program? [and from another] http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 719436/pg1 [and from another] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf1uLwU ... pp=desktop [and from another] The Pentagon’s Secret Search for UFOs December 16, 2017 https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... eid-216111 The Pentagon, at the direction of Congress, a decade ago quietly set up a multi-million dollar program to investigate what are popularly known as unidentified flying objects—UFOs. The “unidentified aerial phenomena” claimed to have been seen by pilots and other military personnel appeared vastly more advanced than those in American or foreign arsenals. In some cases they maneuvered so unusually and so fast that they seemed to defy the laws of physics. The Pentagon’s AATIP program marked a 21st century effort to replicate some of the decades of inconclusive research undertaken by the Pentagon in 1950s and 1960s to try to explain thousands of reported sightings of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs by military and civilian pilots and average citizens—particularly an effort known as Project Bluebook that ran from 1947 to 1969. [and from another] Pentagon admits running secret UFO investigation for five years December 16, 2017 https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... five-years Task force that investigated sightings of unidentified flying objects ran from 2007 to 2012 with annual budget of $22m. The Pentagon was less clear about whether the UFO program continues to hover somewhere in the vast universe of the US defense establishment. [and from another] Pentagon sank $22mn into a secret UFO-chasing program – reports December 17, 2017 https://www.rt.com/usa/413430-pentagon- ... -research/ The secretive program, which the US Department of Defense has been keeping under wraps, was brought to light in simultaneous reports by Politico and the New York Times on Saturday, citing interviews with people involved or with knowledge of the program, as well as contracts, and Pentagon and Congressional records. “The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program” was led by former military intelligence official Luiz Elizondo, who resigned from the Pentagon on October 4. In his resignation letter to Defense Secretary James Mattis, seen by Politico and the NYT, he lamented the lack of funding for the project and the fact that it continues to be shrouded in mystery, away from the public eye.
Quote:

The only item of interest in the news about a secret Pentagon UFO study, wasting $22 million in taxpayer monies, is why it is no longer secret. And why was it secret at all? This effort was a fraud from the start, not intended to reveal any facts or make any admissions, and was only allowed in order to deflect Congress. As with the Blue Book task force of yor, the Pentagon posture was to deny all and ridicule or harass any who said otherwise. This latest admission about the Reid Pentagon study is more than creeping disclosure, it is a new policy.

The Pentagon study, given to two separate news channels in order to ensure it did not get stifled, has admissions that the Air Force and other pilots had noted maneuvers in UFOs that are not known to mankind, not explained or possible according to human physics. This will open up a new line of discussion. The US has been one of the hold-outs during disclosure, with other countries opening their files. This will now change, giving disclosure a boost.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -ufo-study
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31de2017.htm

Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post the final card?
Quote:
From Dr. Greer Sunday Dec 17, 2017

URGENT: Note that the recent NY Times story is couched from a Threat office of the Pentagon: This a clear ramp up to False Flag FAKE disclosure designed to prepare people for a threat from outer space- so the War Mongers and War Profiteers have a new , bigger enemy . BEWARE

Tend to agree with the above.
We have to rid our planet of the PTB/banking/corporations/Zionist Cabal/Khazarian mob, before we can interact in peacefully Exopolitics.

Peace,
MT7

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:01 pm
GT Truther

This is KEWL!

Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:27 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

God it is SOOOOOO HOOOOOOT here today 41°C (105.8°F) IN THE SHADE with a NASTY HOT WIND :censor I HATE THE HEAT!

Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:27 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Destroying Anunnaki´s Ship:
facebook.com
-Link edited by request-

Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

Would you KINDLY NOT link to FACEBOOK

Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:11 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

UFOS & THE BLACK BUDGET - SENATOR REID & FAKE DISCLOSURE by DANIEL LISZT!

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:23 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Everyone die or something?

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:46 pm
Profile YIM

Nah Peter - lurking as the season bites.

How are you doing with your recent operation?

Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Ditto here Peter. It's Christmas time in the city......and the country....and we got snowed in here.....

and we've all been gorging on popcorn by the fire as we read the latest breadcrumbs from Q.

And buried in all the hoopla over the 'incident' at Atlanta airport are the measly crumbs about Alienz n' UFOs. So we'll have to wait patiently again while the Establishment slowly rolls out what they should've blurted out a half-century ago.

I see the logic of the latest ZT on this, recall. And I also am skeptical, Tiger, like Greer though I don't buy many of his typical claims. I don't trust a 'manufactured' Disclosure; they're about to pull a fast one again on us.

Maybe they already have.

----------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY SOLSTICE, EVERYONE!

For those Down Under (including Peter, who's SOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTTTTTT), this will be the longest day of the year for you. Thankfully the days will grow shorter, the leaves dryer, the air colder.....and for those of us in the First World (well most of it anyway), this is when the sun dips below the southern horizon briefly, and on the third day will 'rise again' (thus, Christmas) from the dead of winter and begin its long climb to ascendancy once again....in 2018, of course.

And for an animated video of the basic celestial mechanics:

LAHAINA NOON, or WHY - ONCE A YEAR - DOES HAWAII LOOK LIKE AN OUTER LIMITS SET?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

Getting there, was VERY SICK yesterday though must of been something I ate!

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:58 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS: UFOS & THE MISSING MONEY! NEW YORK TIMES FAKE DISCLOSURE - DARK JOURNALIST

Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:59 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post DISCLOSURE
ASKING FOR VOTES?

Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:47 am
GT Truther

Just pre New Year .02 Ramblings:

Hope everyone finds themselves in festive spirit. So much behind the scene pyramidal removal has me smitten with joy! :brockoli :brockoli

Since most of Public enemy #1 has lost power, Public enemy #2 now rests with NSA big wigs for some of the planetary control. I know good, sincere folks that work at the NSA and believe me, they have no clue what management does.

-------------------------------

So who's next?

:ufo

....just more holiday suspense for the Bunker or Hidey hole people....couldn't happen to a nicer group :)

Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:29 pm

For those who celebrate Christmas - may I wish you joy and contentment.

Just a few days left for 2017 now.

:candle

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:37 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Would you KINDLY NOT link to FACEBOOK

:dunno
Disclaimer:
Don´t like, please don´t click it.

Sorry but,

Inside of a Ufo+ via: Area S4
facebook.com
-Link edited by request-

Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:38 am
Profile WWW

I think that freek's intention with this statement is short of explanation there recall.

What he means is that by placing live links in our board will keep FB's bots alive to what ever we post here. Must say, I would personally prefer avoiding them as far as possible.

Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:55 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I think that freek's intention with this statement is short of explanation there recall.

What he means is that by placing live links in our board will keep FB's bots alive to what ever we post here. Must say, I would personally prefer avoiding them as far as possible.

Precisely I do NOT do Facebook I do NOT like Facebook and I absolutely HATED twitter I was conned into joining up by various groups who then turned their backs on me I have personally been suspended from twitter THANK F :censor

DO NOT POST LINKS FROM FACEBOOK!

you can copy words verbatim and download pictures and insert them here but PLEASE just don't facebook is a CIA SHILL SITE

WATCH THESE RECALL15 IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME

Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:48 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

L2L would like this!:

Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:14 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Wishing everyone a (belated) Merry Christmas, Compliments of the Season and Happy Holidays.

(I think this covers everything, depending on what people celebrate).

Alas, for me this Christmas has been one that I'll be happy to forget.

Apologies for being so silent for the past few weeks, I've been somewhat distracted by family events and an emotional roller-coaster such as I had never contemplated. Its one thing to understand intellectually about souls sometimes planning to have incarnations which end before the body reaches "old age" but its something else to experience being a close relative of someone who has had such a life. I've gained a greater understanding of why people seek solace from psychics after the death of loved ones.

For many years my youngest brother lived overseas and hence was at the periphery of our lives. But thanks to email and telephones we did still stay in touch. Even though he was often a difficult person to get on with and when in contact with him it often felt like walking on eggshells, it would be great if we humans were allowed to retain email and / or telephone contact with people once they have passed over!

He has left us a big mess to sort out (financial affairs, etc)... maybe I'll go into greater detail about that at another time. Suffice to say, its taking up far too much time and sapping too much energy.

After several weeks of freezing weather with some snow too, this week's weather in London is mild - maybe 11 deg C / low 50's F. This is just as well, as to our dismay on Christmas Eve our central heating stopped working.

Fortunately we have breakdown emergency cover. I called them in the morning and after 30 minutes of waiting I finally got to speak with a real human - who promised that someone would be sent here "this afternoon". Five hours later we called again, and were assured that someone would be along 'soon'. A short while later an engineer phoned asking if we really needed help, asking if we were going to be in all evening and more. I did not take the call and am not sure if he was expecting us to go to Midnight Mass or was suggesting that we should go to a relative or friend whose heating still works.

A small mercy; the mild weather meant that we were not concerned about water pipes inside the house freezing.

In the end someone came at about 10:30pm. He looked so young that we thought that he could be a trainee and were concerned if he had the expertise to effect the repair. However it soon transpired that the problem was a sticky water valve which he had encountered many times before and was resolved within seconds of him removing the front cover from the hot water boiler.

Often troubles come in multiples... so as if the above was not enough my computer is giving me trouble. Monitoring equipment has flagged the main hard drive (the one that I use for swap files and storing data) as potentially about to fail. Already Windows 8 refuses to boot (blue screen of death) although happily the Linux is still working. Trying to repair it is a hassle and the process will mess up how the computer starts in a way that means that I will need to run further repairs to be able to use Linux again. Therefore I might just ditch Windows 8. I still have access to Windows 7 which I think has a much nicer user interface. I intensely dislike the Windows 8 ribbon interface.

Also... whilst backing up my files I discovered that the brand new 6TB external drive that I only bought last month was freezing during data transfer. I know that its the external drive at fault here because I also tried it on a laptop and experienced the same problem.

If anyone here is into crypto currency you may be interested to hear that there is a rumour that a very large company is about to start accepting Litecoin. If this happens then its value will soar skywards. But you may not so pleased to hear that the 'major company' is thought to be Facebook. I use FB as a way of promoting my videos. I went out of my way to create a business account rather than a personal account and have told relatives that this is solely for business - and not for sharing family photos etc. Since I joined FB they have started wanting business users to also have personal accounts, but I do not want one of these as I just do not need it. I'm already busy enough! I think that because I don't have a personal account my abilities to do things (as administrator) on business account has been de-scoped. I'm peeved, they are taking a liberty, but I am not getting worked up about it. See my next post!

Ah well, merry merry to everyone, I hope that life is treating you more kindly.

Simon

Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:43 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next