It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
Don...it's all David..

Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:00 am
GT Truther

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:10 pm
GT Truther

Stolen Sub Ara San Juan + Soros Money + Kill-ery = DEFCON 1

or
Via Zetatalk for January 31 2018 (1)
Quote:
Accepted via email:

This was interesting about DEFCON 1: (link showed up 10 hrs ago about what happened in Hawaii this week end with alarm going off). A plausible explanation with interesting comments, with Q&A and links.
[and from another]
https://www.reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/co ... efcon_1_...
The cruise missiles were intercepted but not before the civil defense system was activated as a precaution in case there was a land based nuke as well or they failed to intercept all the cruise missiles. Black Hat's onshore at Hawaii running the drill then requests authorization from POTUS to Nuke NK in retaliation. White House told the Navy to stand down. Black Hats's then in full panic mode switch on their Puppets to shrill POTUS.
Quote:
SOZT
We have mentioned that the Hawaii alert was deliberate, not an accidental button push or a drill gone amuck. What we did not address was the possibility that there was a real alert, from a real missile. Speculation runs wild, as many scenarios are possible. During the Bush administration there was a known attempt in 2007 to slip nukes out of the country from the Minot AFB,
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta402.htm
but what else might have gone missing? An Argentine submarine went missing this past year, missing without a trace. Was a submarine missile launched and inbound to Hawaii, to trigger war with N Korea?

Many have noted that the official explanation given for the Hawaii alert has many holes, and is frankly not believable. The most plausible explanation is that a real missile was sensed, approaching, and thus the delay to cancel the alert. It would not take much to trigger the alert system, so ANY type of missile rising from ANY type of submarine could do it. The goal was to trigger Trump to snap and declare war on N Korea, which he did not do. The cabal hoping to create chaos, to depose Trump and gain control of the US military via sleeper cells, failed once again. Instead, their lackies have been identified.
EOZT

Notes
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post the world spins

https://terrancognito.blogspot.ca

Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:49 am
GT Truther

This is Good Info

1/12 UFO MANDELA EFFECT & DEEP STATE DISINFORMATION SURGE! DARK JOURNALIST & ALEXANDRA BRUCE

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:37 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Has Extraterrestrial Manipulation Ended making possible 1000 years of Human Freedom?
WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON JANUARY 12, 2018. POSTED IN FEATURED, GALACTIC DIPLOMACY

A consortium of extraterrestrial races conducting long term genetic engineering of humanity has been told to end its historic interference according to Secret Space Program insider Corey Goode. As a result of this, and related “galactic diplomacy” developments, he says that humanity is about to embark on a thousand years of uninterrupted peaceful development as a fully autonomous member of the galactic community.

Goode has just released an extensive update with his latest experiences involving extraterrestrials, Inner Earth entities and secret space programs in a joint article written with New York Times best selling author David Wilcock. While Goode’s update may read like a science fiction space opera, his Cosmic Disclosure Gaia TV interview series with Wilcock has generated hundreds of thousands of views, and a devoted following convinced of the veracity of his claims.

In my own research of Goode’s claims since March 2015, I have not found any evidence of fraud or deception. Instead there has been much circumstantial evidence supporting his claims which have been detailed in a number of articles, and more extensively in a 2015 book comprehensively examining his claims in light of such evidence along with corroborating witness testimony.

The most recent examples of circumstantial evidence concern Goode’s revelations of extensive underground facilities in the Moon where large bases had been secretly built. In 2017, scientists confirmed the existence of massive lava tubes in the Moon which could support large cities. The size of the Moon’s caverns were large enough to fit a large metropolitan city, as illustrated in the following diagram showing how Philadelphia could easily fit inside one of them.

The city of Philadelphia is shown inside a theoretical lunar lava tube. A Purdue University team of researchers explored whether lava tubes more than 1 kilometer wide could remain structurally stable on the moon. (Purdue University/courtesy of David Blair)

In his latest update, Goode discusses being taken into the Moon where he traveled through its network of lava tubes.

There is an extensive amount of information in Goode’s portion of the joint article which is over 10,000 words. Given the extensive material, I will focus on arguably the most significant event, which concerns what he was told about the extraterrestrial consortium, the “Super Federation”, being compelled to end its long term genetic experiments.

To read the other issues raised by Goode in his update, you can visit the latest post by Wilcock on his Divine Cosmos website. All quotes that follow are extracted from the joint Goode and Wilcock article.

Goode begins by describing how he was taken to a Super Federation meeting:

In one of these dream-state communications I was told that I should prepare for a series of meetings with the Super Federation and the “Council at Saturn” in the next few days.

On Saturday, December 16, 2017, at a little after 3:30 AM, a blue orb appeared in my room. I got up and put on the nice clothes that I had laid out next to my bed the night before….

I then faced the orb and indicated that I was ready to be transported.

Goode described being taken to a temporal anomaly near Jupiter housing a large diplomatic facility where the Super Federation conducts its regular Assembly. He has previously discussed participating in various roles as part of an Earth delegation in the Assembly.

In his update, Goode discussed his new role where he would address the entire Assembly as a spokesperson for the Sphere Being Alliance, a recently arrived group of higher density extraterrestrials (6th-9th) whose abilities and technologies far exceed those of the extraterrestrials running the long term genetic programs on Earth.

I was starting to get a bit shaky when I figured I would just get it over with. I thought to myself, “I am ready.” Immediately, Tear-Eir and the Golden Triangle Being were standing behind me, very much in the same manner as when they had first appeared with me in front of the SSP Alliance at the LOC.

Goode has previously described Tear-Eir as a 6th density being who has mentored him since 2013, and appointed him to play the critical role as the Sphere Being Alliance’s delegate at a meeting at Lunar Operations Command (LOC) in March 2015, before a consortium of human space programs called the Secret Space Program (SSP) Alliance.

Corey Goode as he appeared at LOC in March 2015. Permission: Sphere Being Alliance.

Goode states that the process of appointing a normal citizen to represent the Sphere Being Alliance in diplomatic negotiations with the major space powers and extraterrestrial groups in a solar system has been repeatedly followed in our local stellar cluster of 52 star systems.

It appears that this diplomatic formula has been used to overcome the usual power disparity where the will of normal planetary citizens are ignored by planetary elites and their extraterrestrial patrons. Goode certainly appears to be a good choice for such delegate as he has a common touch that appeals to many watching his interviews.

Goode was chosen by the Sphere Being Alliance, to overcome this power disparity on Earth, and give the normal citizenry of our planet a voice in diplomatic negotiations concerning their future:

Tear-Eir addressed me and said “Repeat everything exactly as I communicate it to you,” to which I nodded in agreement. I then turned to the delegation once more and began to speak.

I then spoke the words “We greet you in the love and light of the one infinite creator” at which time both Tear-Eir and the Golden Triangle being put their palms forward and bowed. I mimicked what they did. I felt a very deliberate yet loving energy coming from Tear-Eir….

He was having me address groups of beings by both their name and where they came from. Tear-Eir began to discuss cosmic agreements over these programs that have been made and broken over oceans of time. It seems that each of the 52 stars in our local star cluster have gone through similar programs.

Tear-Eir then announced that the Super Federation as they knew it would soon be disbanded, as had been done in countless other star systems in accordance with cosmic Law.

Tear-Eir further stated that soon 2 more Guardian Races would come to replace the Blue Avians and Golden Triangle Beings. At that point, the new Guardians would guide the Super Federation through consolidating and closing down these programs.

Goode then described a vehement protest by the extraterrestrial races in the Assembly, who were then reminded of the superior technological power possessed by the Sphere Being Alliance (aka Guardian Group) that had been militarily exercised in previous past situations:

Tear-Eir then had me say “remember the Ponce System.” I had a flash of some sort of military conflict between a few of the Super Federation groups and a Guardian group that was enforcing a similar situation in a far-away star system, long ago.

The incident seemed significant to everyone present, except the Earth Delegation and myself. The delegates returned to their seats and waited for me to address them again.

What Goode just described appeared to be a veiled threat by the Sphere Being Alliance/Guardians that basically forced the Super Federation to accept the terms that had been laid before them. He went on:

Tear-Eir then had me state, “Humanity has had much to overcome. In this new phase, this council will soon disband.

“Humanity’s “Cosmic Family” will assist them in healing and guiding them through the management of their own genetic and spiritual growth.

“This council will attend to its members incarnated on Earth, until which time humanity requests that you remove them.

“Humanity will be offered an official seat at a new Super Federation Council.

“These Cosmic Family members will use their experiences as a part of these programs to help guide this council in further ongoing programs across this Galaxy.”

Soon after, “Gonzales”, a pseudonym for a U.S. Navy officer that has worked closely with Goode in his space encounters since 2015, spoke about the significance of the development:

He said “Do you know what this means?” I looked at him and said, “Humanity will not be controlled and experimented on by dozens of ET races who think they are gods?”

He smiled and said, “They are the gods from our myths…. But, yes. And it means that the Galactic Federation, which the Sphere Being Alliance is a part of, will now assist us with the Draco Empire.

“They will not remove them for us, but will provide support that allows us to clean up our own house. We will really only have to contend with the AI threat until the series of solar events clear them from the Sol System.”

Goode was next informed about a 1000 year galactic energy anomaly that will make possible an era of unprecedented human evolution and development:

I was shocked and said, “The Sphere Being Alliance is non-violent; how will they confront the reptilians?” He said, “I think we will have to watch that play out together. After the series of solar events, the Draco will be energetically expelled from this system.

“An incompatible energy will emanate from the Sun for about a thousand years.

“Many reptilians will try to remain hidden on Earth in temporal fields and within heavily shielded bases deep in the Earth, as they have for prior cycles.

“Humans will be responsible for rooting them out of their hiding places.

“During that time, the Draco will be unable to return to this system.” …

I asked, “Why for only a thousand years?” Gonzales looked at me and said, “Sounds Biblical, doesn’t it?

“The Earth is near a Super Gate. Those are quite special. The only alternative is to block their access to a system the super-gate is near. After Humanity has been through disclosure and the solar events, the reptilians will be of little threat.”

I asked “Who manages this energy field for the thousand-year period?”

He stated, “The thousand-year energy fields seem to be a natural part of the cosmic web’s cycles and energy flow.”

He stated that according to his info, this thousand-year cycle is “not something set up by Galactic Federation assets.”

Goode has not offered any hard evidence to support his claims. Aside from some circumstantial evidence and corroborating claims by insiders such as the recently deceased William Tompkins, Dr. Pete Peterson, and others known to David Wilcock, there appears little to corroborate his incredible claims.

The lack of hard evidence has led to some critics claiming Goode is a fraud, and even led to an extreme form of character assassination against him and his closest associates. However, a close examination of two of the most well-known critics shows they deliberately omitted and skewed important background data that supported Goode’s professional background. This doesn’t prove Goode’s testimony to be genuine, only that persistent efforts to discredit or debunk him fail to be persuasive.

Goode’s testimony is ground breaking and until there is clear evidence showing him misrepresenting or concocting events, he deserves to be taken seriously given the strong public interest in his case, and growing fan base. If his testimony is accurate, as I continue to believe is the case, then he may just have participated in major off-planet diplomatic meetings that directly impact humanity’s future, and ushers in an unprecedented 1000 year age of freedom from extraterrestrial interference.

Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.
http://exopolitics.org/has-extraterrest ... n-freedom/

Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:02 am
GT Truther

Clif High of webbot fame has often spoken about Goode, Wilcock, etc. Not in a way that validates their claims. Quite the opposite.

Me? Of course I will believe - when I see it coming to pass.

Until then however, :censor

----------------------------------------

This time last week I had the flu. At least I assume that it was the flu - it definitely was not a cold!

It was quite the most ghastly experience and saw me effectively 'knocked out' for four days of extreme tiredness. Much of the time was spent flat on my back staring at the ceiling and drifting in and out of sleep. My whole body ached. I had a horrible taste in my mouth - which happily ice cream helped me overcome.

I am rarely ill - I cannot recall feeling so unwell since I was a teenage schoolboy and took a couple of days off for sickness. OK so over the years I've had a few colds but they felt nothing like this!

Although I'm feeling much better now my taste buds seem to have have changed. I taste salt much more than before and now find things like lightly salted butter and peanut butter with added sea salt taste as if there is far too much salt. Perhaps my taste bus will revert back to how they were before? I hope so.

My thoughts are that this flu bug might have affected more than just my tastebuds... its as if it did something to my entire body. Could this flu bug have been some sort of bio-agent that was sent to this planet to change / evolve / mutate people for some purpose? (Or unsuccessfully concocted by our ruling elite to kill millions of us?)

Simon

Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:10 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Clif High of webbot fame has often spoken about Goode, Wilcock, etc. Not in a way that validates their claims. Quite the opposite.

Me? Of course I will believe - when I see it coming to pass.

Until then however, :censor

----------------------------------------

This time last week I had the flu. At least I assume that it was the flu - it definitely was not a cold!

It was quite the most ghastly experience and saw me effectively 'knocked out' for four days of extreme tiredness. Much of the time was spent flat on my back staring at the ceiling and drifting in and out of sleep. My whole body ached. I had a horrible taste in my mouth - which happily ice cream helped me overcome.

I am rarely ill - I cannot recall feeling so unwell since I was a teenage schoolboy and took a couple of days off for sickness. OK so over the years I've had a few colds but they felt nothing like this!

Although I'm feeling much better now my taste buds seem to have have changed. I taste salt much more than before and now find things like lightly salted butter and peanut butter with added sea salt taste as if there is far too much salt. Perhaps my taste bus will revert back to how they were before? I hope so.

My thoughts are that this flu bug might have affected more than just my tastebuds... its as if it did something to my entire body. Could this flu bug have been some sort of bio-agent that was sent to this planet to change / evolve / mutate people for some purpose? (Or unsuccessfully concocted by our ruling elite to kill millions of us?)

Simon

You got the Australian FLU Nasty isn't it! your taste buds are going to be like that FOR GOOD unfortunately I realise I can't eat lots of meat today because it TASTES LIKE MILDEW and smells like mould

Ever since I had that cold I feel really Different and MUCH MUCH better in fact but I still have some maladies left over from it

Food now tastes weird and I feel like the LESS I EAT THE MORE ENERGY I HAVE try not eating anything for about 5 hours!

The more I eat the sicker and more tired I feel it's good to not have to stuff my face full all the time!

My intestines feel ticklish!

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:41 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Fr33k, everyone,

There are several flu bug strains doing the rounds here, one of these is actually called Australian Flu in recognition of from where its believed to have come. Quite possibly there was some cross-contamination etc., between the various strains when they reached here.

I do not have flu vaccinations and it seems that even many people who did still contracted this bug, albeit in a milder form. This might partly be because the vaccinations only had components to protect people from the most likely expected strains - not them all.

Its partly because of the changes to people's taste buds, etc., that I wonder if the flu is being used as a bio-agent to 'mutate' us humans. I won't be happy though if I can't eat foods such as peanut butter, salted butter any more.

But also, what made me think about the "gods" doing things to us is because when the bug started to abate and I geban to recover I did notice that I was feeling different.

Happily its now all behind me... hopefully never to be experienced again!

re: Clif High, Wilcock etc., I made a few brief notes whilst listening to one of his latest online interviews.

Clif accuses Wilcock and Goode of selling fake hopium. Clif thinks that the sealed indictments they are talking about are for ordinary court cases - nothing to do with people behaving badly (porno, etc).

Re: Gaia.com, Clif questions who now owns it, their intent etc. CIA?

Simon

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:22 am
GT Truther

"Summoned" and a "Request" The tree was posted today..where do they find these things?

ImageImage

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:57 am
GT Truther

Related to Ara San Juan Argentine Stolen Sub:
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?14=&v=Bhto4f-NiQs[/YouTube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?14=&v=Bhto4f-NiQs

Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

[quote="Dex"]"Summoned" and a "Request" The tree was posted today..where do they find these things?

photoshop
15 Viral Pinterest Photos That Are Actually Fake
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/15-viral-pinterest-photos-that-are-actually-fake?utm_term=.ugrN8aEJrK#.djL3nelV2x

[url]
https://www.dailydot.com/culture/top-10 ... -debunked/[/url]

A better question

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:07 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Related to Ara San Juan Argentine Stolen Sub:
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?14=&v=Bhto4f-NiQs[/YouTube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?14=&v=Bhto4f-NiQs

Watch
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVTRzCXvIbdK0Y1ZxD-BlA

I heard about Q's months ago in my thoughts.
https://qcodefag.github.io

Interesting that this occurred when POTUS was in Hawaii

Deep state being dealt with.

Pray for peace.

MT7

Quote:
A seasoned witch could call you
From the depths of your disgrace
.... .... .... ....
--
Crossed the line around the changes of the summer
--
There's you, the time, the logic
Or the reasons we don't understand
--
All in all, the journey takes you all the way
As apart from any reality that you've ever seen and known
-
You could clearly see the lady sadly looking
Saying that she'd take the blame
For the crucifixion of her own domain
-
The eyes of honesty can achieve
--
How old will I be before I come of age for you?
--
A constant vogue of triumphs
Dislocate man, so it seems
And space between the focus
Shape ascend knowledge of love
Then according to the man
Who showed his outstretched arm to space
He turned around and pointed
Revealing all the human race
.. ....
--

Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:28 pm
GT Truther

Post as the world turns
FBI Agents Discussed "Secret Society" Within DOJ And FBI Working To Undermine Trump

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... mine-trump

FBI Files Document Communism in Valerie Jarrett’s Family
Quote:
her role in covering up a scandalous gun-running operation carried out by the Department of Justice (DOJ)
Valerie Jarrett, who also served as co-chairman of Obama’s presidential transition team, to a series of real estate scandals, including several housing projects operated by convicted felon and Obama fundraiser/friend Antoin “Tony” Rezko.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015 ... ts-family/

Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:24 am
GT Truther

Thank you MT7...

Sedona, Ariz.
Tom writes:
Courtesy of Blair Carl Mignacco -- High Strangeness photo he shot of me on Bradshaw Hill.
A Japanese film crew was preparing to interview me in the background of the photo.. During the 7 man floodlight interview a huge UFO materialized right behind the crew. A cameraman got five seconds of perfect full frame video of the ship. The cameraman was so stunned by what he saw through the camera he could not speak in Japanese or English. The Japanese would not and will not give me a copy of the film. I had a friend in the Brazilian government try to get a copy of the film. No go!!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:44 pm
GT Truther

New MADRID Precursor... (1)

Quote:
Have you seen that a buoy is in event mode off of NY? there are 17 of them all over the Pacific and the one in Atlantic. [and from another] All the gns graphs black, gitmo is blacker than most. [and from another] https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5404437/a ... nami-war... A HUGE 8.2-magnitude earthquake off the coast of Alaska sparked tsunami warnings down the whole West Coast of the US and Canada. Image
Quote:
ImageWhy was the jolt of the 8.2 off-shore from the Aleutian Islands felt most strongly at Gitmo in Cuba, which is touching the Caribbean Plate?

Note that the largest quakes worldwide lately have been due to the S American roll along Chile and on the Caribbean Plate, which is being shoved westward by the S American roll, and now on that portion of the Pacific Plate which we have termed the Eastern Pacific platelet. This is of course all related. This Aleutian quake affected ONLY the sea above the East Pacific platelet, as the buoys show that the N American Plate itself was not affected.

Where the original prediction on the course of the 7 of 10 Plate Movement cited several 8+ quakes in Japan as a precursor to the New Madrid adjustment, Fukushima altered that course. This precursor has now occurred, as the East Pacific platelet has pushed under the other Pacific platelets, silently raising Hawaii in the process. It is clear that the Pacific to the West of Central America was compressed by this action, due to the strong seismograph resonance at Gitmo. The Caribbean Plate is now more free to press westward, exacerbating the diagonal tug on the New Madrid Fault Line.

Source: ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for January 31, 2018

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... -8-2-quake

Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post 5WS
who: POTUS, EAGLES, WANTA
what: ACTION
where: DAVOS, DC, FRANCE
when: NOW
why: THE MEMO, SECRET SOCIETY, $475TRILLION

https://truepundit.com
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 90559.html

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 86771.html

Quote:
Surveillance Act (FISA) by the Obama administration,
which approved surveillance against Trump’s team on behalf
of the Clinton campaign.
Strzok and Page also dropped mention of a “secret society”
that was supposedly meeting behind closed doors to work against
the Trump administration

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/416893-secre ... ed-probes/

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Here's one of Hmmmmm moments that Lynnwood coined way back.....

https://weather.com/news/news/2018-01-2 ... ls-shaking

Ground water rise?

:hmm

Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:16 am
Profile WWW

Simon - its the Brits that are behind the (NOT)Global Warming Scam.

Evidence (self sought indeed)

https://imgur.com/HCySjf0

http://newatlas.com/sandwiches-global-warming/53128/

Well I never? :nono

Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:34 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post exo
Two UFO’s Seen From NASA Satellite - BLACK BOXES?

History of the Pleiadian and Anunnaki Wars - 2000BC

The Pleiadians are Amongst Us - The Real History of Man !!!

5,000 Year Old Manuscript Describes TV's, Atomic Energy and Traveling to Other Planets

John Kerry reportedly coaches Palestinians not to 'yield' to Trump in peace talks, spurring backlash
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01 ... klash.html

How "Trump Trauma" Is Crippling the News Media
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... mn-1077062

Quote:
"The Russiagate Stakes Are Extreme"
information already exists in the pubic domain that proves that Russiagate was
a conspiracy organized for the purpose of bringing down the elected president
of the United States.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... re-extreme

Quote:
A bombshell four-page "FISA memo" alleging egregious surveillance abuse by the
FBI, DOJ and Obama administration, specifically names FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe,
former FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein,

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... first-leak

Quote:
"Why is it easier to imagine the total destruction of mankind, from nuclear war to a climate catastrophe, than to work on changing the system of relations spawned by capitalism?"

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:21 am
GT Truther

Post the net

https://www.change.org/p/save-net-neutr ... neutrality

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:19 pm
GT Truther

I Like it!

Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:00 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post tales of the swamp

:sherlock

Quote:
Mikhail Lesin, the former head of media affairs for the Russian government, and the founder of Russia Today (RT), was found dead in the hotel room that he was staying at in Washington DC.
“Mr. Lesin died as a result of blunt for injuries to his head, with contributing causes being blunt force injuries of the neck, torso, upper extremities, and lower extremities, which were induced by falls, with acute ethanol intoxication,” the report states.

In other words, the FBI is claiming that Lesin got so drunk that he repeatedly and violently fell on things until he killed himself.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... hotel-room :headbang :shakehead

Quote:
It’s Not Capitalism, It’s Corporatism
Under corporatism, the politicians who run the government pick and choose the industries they want to progress based on what will make them look good and get re-elected. For example, they may see that the more people who buy a house, the better the economy is for the short term, so the politicians will get more votes. So these politicians pass laws to make it easier to buy a house, via huge tax incentives or whatever. Millions of people take advantage, and everyone in the real estate industry artificially makes a lot of money. Not because of a free market, but because of a highly manipulated market. Capitalism is a free market. Corporatism is a manipulated market, which means it benefits the elites.

Quote:
http://calebjonesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/capitalism-corporatism.jpg

http://calebjonesblog.com/its-not-capit ... rporatism/

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:50 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Simon - its the Brits that are behind the (NOT)Global Warming Scam.

Evidence (self sought indeed)

https://imgur.com/HCySjf0

http://newatlas.com/sandwiches-global-warming/53128/

Well I never? :nono

LOL

Sky, its the meat - the humble cucumber sandwich does not have the same effect!

Simon

Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:57 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Fr33k, everyone,

There are several flu bug strains doing the rounds here, one of these is actually called Australian Flu in recognition of from where its believed to have come. Quite possibly there was some cross-contamination etc., between the various strains when they reached here.

I do not have flu vaccinations and it seems that even many people who did still contracted this bug, albeit in a milder form. This might partly be because the vaccinations only had components to protect people from the most likely expected strains - not them all.

Its partly because of the changes to people's taste buds, etc., that I wonder if the flu is being used as a bio-agent to 'mutate' us humans. I won't be happy though if I can't eat foods such as peanut butter, salted butter any more.

But also, what made me think about the "gods" doing things to us is because when the bug started to abate and I geban to recover I did notice that I was feeling different.

Happily its now all behind me... hopefully never to be experienced again!

re: Clif High, Wilcock etc., I made a few brief notes whilst listening to one of his latest online interviews.

Clif accuses Wilcock and Goode of selling fake hopium. Clif thinks that the sealed indictments they are talking about are for ordinary court cases - nothing to do with people behaving badly (porno, etc).

Re: Gaia.com, Clif questions who now owns it, their intent etc. CIA?

Simon

Same here, Simon. I was laid low for 3 weeks, and so were many people across the country I know....from Marin County California, to Tulsa Oklahoma, to Maine, and of course locals - my elderly friend's entire family (6 daughters and their husbands and kids) got it. Toni (StarryEyes) is STILL recovering....for some reason she's had a much harder time getting over it. I do feel differently, though I don't know if that nasty flu had much to do with it. But you raise an interesting possibility. Ancient ZT warned us that the effluents in the 'swirling tail' would bring unknown bugs into our ecosystem, so it's highly likely that Nibby and not the CDC is responsible. Just sayin'.....one possibility, anyway.

I was taking my time watching all the videos. and downloading a lot of your graphics, Tiger. I stopped and tweeted the one about why we have wars, and I'll tweet that meme about JFK, #SecretSociety and #ReleaseTheMemo.

BTW.....has anyone here gone over to the imitation Golden Thread lately, at least long enough to discover that - according to Dan (Crain, no longer Burisch), Hillary was MJ-1 until he took over (by unanimous vote, of course) and apparently he's also trying to take credit for Q Anon? Yes, I know...... :crylaugh

Anyway; it might explain why she thought she had it all sewn up - until some patriots organized themselves and prevented the rigging from succeeding. Still, 8 states her minions rigged were stolen, and that rigging was done to make sure the view from the Looking Glass was made manifest.....as it obviously hadn't in 2008. [cue by 'Brandy', by Looking Glass, as Hill n' Bill sit sippin' a soda and awaiting their turn at the hangman's noose for treason]. Maybe the efforts of REAL good guys, REAL truth-tellers and their supporters prevented that evil harlot from getting her greedy fingers on the reins of power. Thank God, Jehosophat and as many angels and zetas as it took.

So tomorrow is the big day; if things go according to plan, the now-famous #ReleaseTheMemo memo will actually be released. It's like the first sign the Annunaki really HAVE been ordered off the earth.....way back when. The globalist Deep State may just be dismantled, and the Second Great Awakening may herald a final burst of glory so that the regular folk can see the opportunities for expressing their community as the earth changes erupt and the New Madrid goes through the dreaded rip.

Some of you may have seen the UN vehicles stored in a massive Kellogg's cereal distributionn facility not far from where I live. What's different about them is that not only are they white, and with UN in bold black letters on them, they seem to be more of a natural-disaster response than hostile military action. Transformer trucks, tanker trucks, communications trailers, bucket cranes, buses, medical/ambulance types, etc. Helpful, not hurtful. And with Trump's new Executive Order, it seems that the selfish bad guys will finally have their ill-gotten gains confiscated and distributed to the public that paid for them.

Fingers crossed I'm not dreaming......

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 37  Next