It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:54 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.2 2017/2018 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2017/2018
The Intelligent Field............ what ups with that?

--------------
In simple terms, (I like things "simple" as it makes learning so much easier) anyhow, if you believe there are more beings in space that just us sheepie humans here on earth, your already ahead of the game.

One step further, if you believe that not all beings in space are human, then how do they (Dragon, Ant, Reptilian, Amphibious) people communicate with each other? Translator technology.....ok, but there is more.
--------------

Example:
--Did Dan Burish mention of having a communication device when his little grey buddy jumped on him while he was in that suit and fell backward, telling him to not panic? maybe he did, I don't recall.

--Anyone had a face to face ET experience where they talk with you telepathically? Do you recall having a translator device on your body or in your hand? If not, how did it happen?

We as sheepies on earth have never been allowed to understand this Intelligent Field until a few years ago. Folks in space use it all the time, its part of their every day lives. Even human looking folks not from earth can use it, but when they're here, they use our languages to blend in. We always relate telepathy to non-human looking beings but should remember to apply that to anyone who comes from "afar" so to speak.

Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:46 am
GT Truther

change is coming, they feel it but have no clue that they caused it and justice will be done.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07- ... al-richest

Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:52 pm
GT Truther

Indictments............a message of beauty :brockoli

--------
Also, Just think of all the lawsuits that may come when the population realizes some of their children were taken in the night by these black program's for testing and such. Attorney's will be lined up for miles and miles hoping to get a piece of that government pie! Should all be very interesting......

Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:39 am
GT Truther

Saw the news this morning and US media / intelligence agencies are "blasting" Trump for his friendly meeting with Putin. Just goes to show how "backward" our government and media is.....so, so backward.

Whoever is negative about Trump right now clearly shows what side their on. Can't wait until this turns around, as we really are living in a reversed system!

Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:18 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Saw the news this morning and US media / intelligence agencies are "blasting" Trump for his friendly meeting with Putin. Just goes to show how "backward" our government and media is.....so, so backward.

Whoever is negative about Trump right now clearly shows what side their on. Can't wait until this turns around, as we really are living in a reversed system!

I agree Gav...I watched that meeting...The media slant is hateful...Putin and Trump said things other politicians wouldn't have wanted out publicly. We all have renegade personnel working angles their leaders have a hard time controlling & truly not representing their country. The 12 Officers involvement and $400 million donation to Hillary was interesting. I'm grateful it outed. Putin said it was illegal these group of men whom profited 1.5 billion dollars in his country and escaped the country with it and wound up (quote) probably legally donating $400 million to Hillary. Nothing he could do about it. Trump tells we and they will still compete for Oil & Gas naturally, but they'll try to work something out...We ought to focus on their policies being more favorable for the people rather than for profit. They both don't want oil prices decline. It seems to me people are addicted to conflict between Nations...or rather Someone is?. Media hate is totally missing the boat. My (minority) Opinion.

D

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:51 am
GT Truther

Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:24 am
GT Truther

Post loose change

Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:09 pm
GT Truther

Post switch thermoset from warm to roast
am lovin' these infographics and youtubes... and waitin' for it all to start.

In the meantime however I'm not in a desperate rush as life is keeping me busy. Too busy for my liking, to be honest.

The weather in London is hot, hot and hot and so many once green grasslands have turned brown that even photos from earth orbit satellites show this!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/uk-weather-forecast-latest-amazing-images-show-country-turning-brown-amid-unusually-dry-summer-a3891466.html

The coming week is expected to see warm winds reach the Arctic.

https://twitter.com/metoffice/status/1020661291277578241

Simon

Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:11 pm
GT Truther

The Intelligent Field.....

Lets say your able to see the "White Swirly Waves" with your eyes closed or with your eyes "open" while blurring your vision. Either way, where does one go from here??

Your brain is not making this up, it's the next level in your abilities (everyone has them) waking up. We as humans have not been practicing this form of communication since were were five or six years old like our family and friends in space have done.

Quick Anatomy:
For the most part, this type of vision comes from the "third eye" so to speak. It's been talked about in our history but most consider it a joke, however it is VERY real. It's located in the Frontal Lobe of our brains above and between our eyes. Researchers on this planet will eventually find that there's a small amount of Occipital Lobe tissue in our Frontal Lobe. The Occipital Lobe is currently the Lobe of vision in our brains.

Back to Waves:
Are nothing more than energy waves so to speak, through practice you'll understand them. The hardest part of all this is getting to the point to see the waves! Once they're present, the next step is trying to make images out of them, i.e., a face or an animal, sounds hard but really isn't. These waves are "individuals" trying to reach you. Its probably someone who has already passed and on the Other Side so to speak. It's probably not some E.T. who is alive, off world and far away that has a busy schedule like yourself, so the odds of communicating with them is slim at the moment, unless a third person has introduced the two of you.

Individuals on the Other Side are always there. They know when your trying to understand the waves / signals. Like the radio, they bring the "wave" to you and you need to "adjust the dial" :)

Beyond the Waves:
Once you see the image, you will only be able to "hold" it for a few seconds at first, but don't worry, that time will increase the more you work with it. However, that's ok, at least you got it!.........Congratulations!

On your next viewing attempt when you notice the waves, immediately look for the same image again, it will appear.

------------------------
And that folks is how it all starts! :brockoli
-----------------------

Too Deep, just Fake or a HOAX You Say?:
If your seeing the waves........................................I rest my case :)

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:41 am
GT Truther

Post Play it mr toot
He is back

The tune of the continuum continues, no matter what happens

https://qanon.pub

Common enemy: Deep state
https://www.bitchute.com/video/59hhJBpk3o0/

Doorway: now leaving the 3d state

from down under, Ooh, it makes me wonder,

Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:14 pm
GT Truther

Post 2 faced
Quote:
A double bind is an emotionally distressing dilemma in communication in which an individual (or group) receives two or more conflicting messages

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind

here is more on the double bind (aka as the dialectic)
https://medium.com/@martingeddes/wwg1wg ... 8ba926df64

Some in our government used this double bind PYOPS to to stay in power and get rich.

I.E. the C.I.A. not just a right wing incendiary group, but also a left incendiary group!

Inciting for the sake of deep state control for suppression of truth, justice and peace in the world.

(LOL, don't you love the velvet glove? :flame :censor )

Quote:
Our main misconception about the CIA is that it serves US interests. In fact, it has always been the instrument of a dynastic international banking and oil elite (Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan) coordinated by the Royal Institute for Internal Affairs in London and their US branch, the Council for Foreign Relations.

http://humansarefree.com/2018/01/how-ci ... ilize.html
https://www.henrymakow.com/180302.html

Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:05 pm
GT Truther

Post The Devil’s Chessboard
Quote:
amorphous group of unelected corporate lawyers, bankers, and intelligence and military officials who form an American ‘deep state,’ setting real limits on the rare politicians who ever try to get out of line.”
What if Dulles hadn’t turned the CIA into a secret lawless army and death squad?
What if Dulles hadn’t collaborated with Nazis
What if Dulles hadn’t worked to end Iran’s democracy, or Guatemala’s?
What if Dulles’ CIA hadn’t developed torture, rendition, human experimentation, and murder as routine policies?

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=103677

Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:27 pm

Goodness - Trump is pulling Murica out the financial Abyss the previous two waffo lying potuses created. I predict his ratings will continue to climb.

Go Donald! Focused and honest folks always produce the real deal - Lol

Go Suck Eggs you Libtards. Only your feet sticking out of Deep States backside!

Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hello again guys (and gals)

Yes sky, Libtards MUST DIE.

I really hope trump Makes the world bearable again!

Hopefully I will get the Health treatment for all these pains and the super ultra groggy tiredness I feel.

I have my NutriO²™ it's Cellular Oxygen Enhancement it's a Natural antibiotic with stabilized oxygen sky you should get some, The stabilized oxygen is and active oxygen.

It's got Chloride, Sodium, Chromium and Iodine in it is also has trace amounts of Copper, Lithium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Selenium, Sulphur, Carbon, Silica, Cobalt and Zinc

You use 15 drops in an 8 oz glass of water 3 times a day 30 miutes before or 1 hr after meals

Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:33 pm
Profile YIM

Goodness fr33K - I am off the the health care shop next time I leave the farm dude.

You should also get some cannabis oil - does most fixes. (I grow the stuff - for medz manufacture....)

Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Goodness fr33K - I am off the the health care shop next time I leave the farm dude.

You should also get some cannabis oil - does most fixes. (I grow the stuff - for medz manufacture....)

Sky, I saw it for sale at Walmart last month!

Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:40 pm

I wish TT

I live in South Africa :)

Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:30 pm
Profile WWW

Well GT folks.

I took my best intentions and dove into my first Social Media experiment today!!!

I joined Minds.com as an active member, "BlueSkysurfer".....

any work one does there, allows one to earn Tokens on the network should you get cross postings, views etc. First SM network to reward its members for work done. That's neat. There is a monthly payment required, to contribute towards message costs etc, but it will minimize the riffraff I hope and it is easy enough to cancel payment at anytime.

Following there is growing exponentially and they where at Davos open forum this week, where I spotted the site in and interview with max Keiser.

Anybody going there, look me up and we can cross link.

;)

Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I wish TT

I live in South Africa :)

How is that going? I read white farmers are having a hard time again with the recovering of land.

D

Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:57 pm

Just like in Murica Dex.

If you have hard faced, racist fear based beliefs and practice poor human relationships, the you will automatically inherit issues from your workers.

The Media of course makes a meal of what sells papers, and if you look at statistics, the crime is so high due to poverty, that the subsequent ratio's of all land dwellers on self owned property, white, blacks all get it in the neck. Especially if you practice obvious one sided beliefs.

I have been employing disadvantaged labour for 15 years. Some folks have just been shits because the where politically left or suffering self entitlement beleifs. Hard to reason with. Most are respectful, because we practice as our principal rule of "Fairness" to all parties. We pay minimum wage as now enforced by government and provide all possible benefits for genuine causes. We have had two unhappy employees in that time, which took us to labour court, just coz they wanted too. I paid the settlement fees without accepting the claimant's blame, coz it gave me legal cause in writing to deny them in future, and government was supportive, coz we provided the shortest solution. We got their full support. Its turns out to be a stress on budgets. but most farmers make it happen.

How can there be disputes from a labour force if they feel treated fairly and with respect?

Here it often happens (due to past legacy) that fairness is not up-held, and crimes occur for no or apparent reason.

South Africa has enough non wise whites and black owners to bring "opportunistic" crime upon their heads which the Media feed frenzies about. Blacks by a large margin are the hardest on their own race.

I live in a largely English community of 40 families, farming over 40 000 hectares for beef and milk, and only opportunistic crimes happen here.

That's how its going - like like any elsewhere in the wold.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thank you Sky...

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:28 am
GT Truther

Post As the Gear's turn

Quote:
FISA documents reveal FBI collusion

http://www.bostonherald.com/opinion/op_ ... lusion?amp

Quote:
QAnon Unmasks Britain as State Actor that Interfered in US Presidential Election

https://www.exopolitics.org/qanon-unmas ... -election/

Quote:
11 Million Reasons for Wall Street & London to Hate Russia

TL;DR. SO THE SUMMARY IS:
OIL & GAS POLITICS. I.E. KEEPING THE STATUS QUO FOR THE BANKERS/PTB
https://geopolitics.co/2018/07/31/11-mi ... te-russia/

Gears within Gears. wheels within wheels, plans within plans

Our 3d world is being help from the 8th dimension

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:02 pm
GT Truther

Ourgh tired today...

I've been watching these video's

Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:50 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I live in South Africa. :)

Well GT folks.

I took my best intentions and dove into my first Social Media experiment today!!!

I joined Minds.com as an active member, "BlueSkysurfer".....

I'll look you up there soon, Sky (I'm Dondep there, of course); coincidentally I just opened the app by mistake, but I'd signed up last year.....just never had time to spend there, as it seems whatever time I have I use to fire off tweets -- in hopes of convincing certain individuals to ".....rethink their position" :yamon

But I also heard earlier today -- in yet another coincidence -- that the ANC leadership (which is also the national leadership, as the ANC holds a near-monopoly, right?) is going to try to change the constitution to allow white farmers' lands and farms to be seized, and without compensation. What are your thoughts on that, and how do you plan on dealing with it if they succeed in changing the constitution? Despite Mandela being a Freemason, it seems that civilization only held by a thread after he died.....his personal magnanimity was responsible for holding the entire nation together, I think. I'm concerned about what might happen to you and another friend I have near Durban.

The world has changed dramatically now that the Q phenomenon is well underway and hitting the mainstream. I even made my own #Walkaway story:

"Dondep #WalksAway"

I'm trying to catch up but I was shocked to hear The Doors record a live version of "Stairway To Heaven", since the song wasn't even recorded until well past Jim Morrison's death. I hit Play and it was damned convincing! I briefly thought, "Mandela Effect, anyone?!?" but then remembered my thoughts when I hear that term is how Nelson Mandela was personally gracious enough that his virtue (in that area at least) was in keeping the reverse racism from overpowering the peaceful coexistence that was wrangled into the constitution.

So I'm happy to see all your graphics and video links, Tiger. I've been glued to YouTube, watching all the Q-Tubers on the big screen via Roku. I haven't even looked at Netflix in over a year now, although I take a break here and there to watch a movie on Amazon Prime (we need an Internet Bill of Rights that acknowledges these social media giants have too much power to censor thoughts that don't comport with the globalist narrative....they're like utilities now).

WWG1WGA!! :clap

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Great video Don!

Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:14 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 925 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 37  Next