It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:09 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
Sky wrote:
Can somebody shed some light on this for me and the rest of readers that may be in the same position, please?

As Everything is seems to converge nowdays...

Now read this one "related" info: (1) as related...

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Both Navy?
[and from another]
Pensacola shooter’s alleged manifesto slams ‘crimes against Muslims’ & US policies abroad – report
December 7, 2019
https://www.rt.com/usa/475255-pensacola ... er-crimes/
He was confirmed to be a Saudi military officer stationed at the naval air station for training. Posted on Twitter shortly before the gunman carried out the shooting, the manifesto attacked what it calls an American “war of attrition” waged on Muslims around the world, citing the US drone war and the Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba, where a number of terrorism suspects face indefinite detention.
[and from another]
Pearl Harbor shooting unfolded in 23 seconds in packed area
December 6, 2019
https://apnews.com/2dec5ee8ce885061fe25c699a43eb71b
The U.S. Navy sailor who fatally shot two people at Pearl Harbor before killing himself was unhappy with his commanders and had been undergoing counseling. The Pearl Harbor shooting came just days before a ceremony to remember those who perished in the Japanese bombing 78 years ago that propelled the U.S. into World War II. Security will be beefed up as usual for the annual event that is expected to draw survivors, veterans, dignitaries and others Saturday to honor the more than 2,300 Americans killed on Dec. 7, 1941. Romero, who was from Texas and enlisted in the Navy two years ago. Image
Quote:
SOZT
Just days ahead of the annual December 7 Pearl Harbor
https://www.nps.gov/valr/learn/historyculture/index.htm
memorial, the two shootings at Naval bases is not an accident. The first, on December 4 at Honolulu, was at the hand of a disgruntled guard who had become suicidal. As in so many shooting incidents in the US, he had been identified and stroked so that his rage would explode. The second Naval incident, on December 6 at Pensacola, was a deliberate and well planned suicide attack, as is the case for many Muslim attacks which promise rewards in the afterlife.

Unlike the rest of the world, which has sustained hundreds
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_I ... st_attacks
of ISIS related attacks, the US has been remarkably exempt. The Boston Marathon bombing in 2013 was a significant attack, with 183 injured. Then the San Bernardino shooting in 2015, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_ ... ino_attack
where 14 were killed. Where the motive of these 2019 attacks would seem to be payback against those countries countering the Muslim agenda, the Pearl Harbor attack combined with the Pensacola attack has a pointed anti-Naval message.

What is the message? President Trump has been notably pulling US troops out of the Middle East and from Afghanistan, the opposite of a campaign against Muslim countries. Who has benefited
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ma2018.htm
from past wars in the Middle East? From the Bush family inciting 911 as an excuse to invade the Middle East for its oil to Hillary and McCain supporting and arming ISIS to foment the End Times wars in the Middle East that the Satanists desired, to Bibi trying to force the US into a war with Iran – there have been many parties and many agendas.

In all of this, the Deep State
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue588.htm
is pervasive and seemingly eternal. The Deep State is not a single entity nor does it have a singular agenda. From bureaucrats seeking to retain their plush jobs to federal agents receiving payments to rig the process to ambassadors or appointees with their own agendas – the Deep State is vast and deep. The Deep State certainly includes those in the US Military. Since the US is actually under Martial Law, with the Junta in charge, attacks against the US Military are significant. This was true in 2018 when US helicopters
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue606.htm
were sabotaged.

The motive of any attack is to achieve an end. They are demanding that some action be stopped else the attacks will continue. Some attacks, like attempted assassinations, are trying to change the power structure, but most are a demand. In preparing for the pending Pole Shift, President Trump is bringing the troops home but also relocating the US government headquarters to Denver, well inland from the coast. He has also established a new branch of the US Military – the Space Force.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue613.htm
The mantle for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was passed from Dunford, a Marine, to Kelly, an Army man. Pearl Harbor was an attack on a Naval base, and some within the US Navy are feeling slighted these days.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ma2018.htm
Attempts to intimidate Dunford’s Junta have included trying to nuke Hawaii, and trying to commandeer US nuclear submarines via sleeper cell command posts near Denver. These are only a few of the instances, most not in the media at all. Most of this war is hidden. But when several helicopters crashed within days of each other, it was clear that they were being triggered. Then this stopped, as the triggers were located and dismantled.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ma2018.htm
Much confusion is sown in the media about the Iraq Wars, ISIS, Israel’s role, and the ongoing battles in Syria. The truth is that 911 was an inside job by the Bush Administration to provide an excuse to invade Iraq and seize the oil fields. The oil fields of Iran and Saudi Arabia were to be next. A war with Iran was desired since the New World Order crowd wanted an End Times war.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

As a recovering Democratic, one is not a hypocrite for changing one's mind
after seeing the facts. The facts are the Democratic party is the enemy,
as they partnered with the deep state in the 2016 elections (along with many other crimes).

It is Trump/Q who opposes the Democratic party.
Qed: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

"Feel the Burn" Truth, it is coming
Quote:
Used to be a fool
Watch it on the news
-
Should I bite my tongue?
Or should I march with every stranger from Twitter to get shit done?
Used to hang my head low
Now I hear it loud
Every stranger from Twitter is gonna burn this down
-

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:07 am
GT Truther

"At least one new post has been posted since you started typing", so let me post this and then read what Tiger's new post says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky wrote:
Pondering the reason for the music vids here and on the EaglesDisobey/StinkyGT web pages. Methinks that I am uninitiated in these matters.

Is there a system of code that follows a vid? how to read or decipher it? Can somebody shed some light on this for me and the rest of readers that may be in the same position, please?

I was always bewildered by why the SNEDs thugs liked to post music vids from YouTube, back when YouTube was brand-new in the Aughts (2000s, like 2007-2008). To my mind, if these were Majestic agents entrusted with helping humanity come to grips with the "extra-terrestrial reality", why were they not spending their time working on preparing the civilized nations for the soul harvest/poleshift instead of the emphasis on music videos? :dunno :shakehead It's a little different than Tiger says from his perspective, which is different because he's one of the citizens Majestic is alleged to be working to help .....'protect', unlike them, who have no such reasoning. I have a handful of old-school friends that still spend the majority of their social time on Facebook and use YouTube as an accessory to both the TV and the stereo, and they too would share of lot of music videos in emails, but as for myself I prefer to listen to my music with the landscapes my mind generates instead of visuals arranged by someone else (the same reason I usually prefer a book to the movie). That's not to say there aren't a lot of creative people involved in music videos, which began as promos for MTV but once MTV degenerated into Non-Music Reality-TV thug-culture, the only place for such creativity became YouTube -- which I use as a full-on replacement for cable/satellite televised propaganda.....and in two days' time, I'll be exiting that eco-system as well since Evil Google is bound and determined to turn cyberspace into the Ultimate Orwellian Experience. Tiger's explanation is more in line with what I'd say if I watched them myself, but I found out early on that experiencing music is quite different than watching a Q-Tuber or a regular citizen-journalist; my mind is always hungry to learn, but I'm not always attuned to having music enter my ears.....(no pun intended).....because it's a very subjective and usually emotional experience, for which I have separate niches carved out. I don't rock-out as much as I used to, which may be a function of aging, but it also may be a function of having spent almost a decade in an apt. building where anything not coming through headphones was cause for concern. Now that I'm out in the country again I plan on getting my bass out and setting up the PA system....but even then I don't know that I'll be more inclined to the video side of music. I do appreciate many of the videos shared here, but having patiently recorded the years of nasty thug-ishness from SNEDs ("throwing leaves" by the Arrogant Ones ;) ") I rely on those of you that have assisted in bringing the occasional stinking update from the Imitation GT over here for posterity.

Interesting; when I read the lyrics to "Hold On", by Yes, that Tiger had posted earlier, it brought up the emotional memories I had of sitting in the back of their limo when they were on tour to promote their Big Generator album....my friend and one of the co-inventors of Dodeccamente and I talked excitedly to Jon Anderson and Chris Squire (lead singer and bass player, respectively) about the purpose of the game, how it was a tool to help synthesize music and mathematics so that inquisitive minds could find develop practical approaches to cooperation and confrontation in the so-called 'real world'.....that was also the year I was invited and gave a lecture at Princeton Univ. to MENSA, titled "On The Origin Of Creativity". We were also the guests of honor at the premiere of "Dodeccacelli", by the National Symphony Orchestra, as part of our marketing campaign to introduce the game to serious musicians of all backgrounds. Even just seeing the lyrics recreated the emotional memories; sometimes I can't simply open a door because a link appears in front of me, but I still value them when they're shared (here, on the Genuine and Original GT, that is). Like Tiger says, "emotional resonance".

That's my answer anyways, Sky.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
As a recovering Democratic, one is not a hypocrite for changing one's mind
after seeing the facts. The facts are the Democratic party is the enemy,
as they partnered with the deep state in the 2016 elections (along with many other crimes).

It is Trump/Q who opposes the Democratic party.
Qed: the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

"Feel the Burn" Truth, it is coming
Quote:
Used to be a fool
Watch it on the news
-
Should I bite my tongue?
Or should I march with every stranger from Twitter to get shit done?
Used to hang my head low
Now I hear it loud
Every stranger from Twitter is gonna burn this down
-

AHHH!!!! How appropriate; I forgot to mention that I was suspended from Twitter because of a Tweet I made on Sept. 29th, in which I said "That's our president! :) Doing what he promised, what we voted for him to do, and in which he did nothing wrong! Those that are trying to falsely intimidate him should be charged with sedition or treason, and should be punished with imprisonment if not by hanging". That was a factual statement, a legal opinion aired on certain broadcasting networks, and only calls for the law to be upheld.....it did NOT "target or harass" anyone, but Twitter suspended me pending an appeal and I refuse to cave and simply delete it, which is what they want me to do. Twitter is representative of the evil that's suffocating our democratic republic, and I totally agree with you Tiger in your assessment. I feel exactly the same way; I hope you and the rest of you guys who are on Twitter realize I haven't been in touch there because I simply can't access my account (unless I cave). However, they won't keep me silent either, so I've been pondering carefully the options I have, that we have, to truly topple these evil Big Tech institutions (and the non-tech ones, such as the DNC).

P.S. I can't access the sound on my PC even if I wanted to; just to see what that song sounded like, since I'm not familiar with it, I pressed "Play" and this Gole1 isn't able to play sounds.....I thought I used to be able to, through a basic speaker in this Asus monitor, but my tales of woe and corrupted hard-drives and other tech nightmares are too numerous to revisit but as I'll be getting my new device shortly I'll hopefully be able to post from it (I couldn't post here from the browser so I would always promise myself I would catch up from my desktop, which has been my Gole1 for the past year, but I found myself not even sitting at my desk most of the past year and especially since all my hard-drives, including 2 solid state drives, have been too corrupted to work. Two weeks ago I finally had a long chat with a SanDisk tech support rep, who told me that if I could back up my Extreme 500 SSD, I could erase the encryption -- which is actually what caused it to malfunction. Every file gets encrypted, and in order to use the damn thing the way it's supposed to be used, I have to delete that feature. At this point all I want is to untangle all my hard-drives, (most of the data is recorded on a dozen or more flash drives and older computers somewhere) and get my sound gear up and running for spring of next year, when I expect the fireworks to begin....while I trust Q, and The Plan, and the patriots and their STO ET pals, I've been too jaded by the many years of expectation to the point where I'm emotionally disengaged.....so I hope the people still here in this community understand. I never understood UJ's 'burn-out' until this past year when I began to feel the same, but I feel like this will soon become the place where we'll all reconverge in the coming months. My most fervent prayer is that the Dome of Stupidity & Naivete is finally cracked and the ones that've been too busy slaving for the Evil Elders will finally be able to assert confidently "conspiracy no more!!!", because I've had my fill of popcorn.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Why would someone who was so connected to ET happenings /involvement, draw himself to a "religion"? (Anyone who has had significant ET involvement knows the truth). It was at that point I knew something was "amiss" with Dan........

Religions are a form of control and this planet has been a "master example" of control compared to others. One doesn't need a religion to be spiritual.....just my opinion of course.

------------
Again, the kids of Majestic and their affiliates played /play with technology that was handed down to them. Old sh-t, non the less but still effective and still here. As mentioned before, be cautious who your next high paying employer is...... :)

I agree with you gtavt; organized religion is a form of mind control/soul control (well, they ATTEMPT to control your soul, if you let them). Dan had a rabbi, an immam, a priest, and...let's see, have I left any major religion out? Various monks and then of course there's the bloodline of Jesus Christ and wife Mary that he's now allegedly a part of in the Priory of Sion....as if such membership denotes divinity -- which it most assuredly does NOT. He was also a priest-in-training, allegedly, as well as the perpetrator of his OWN church (which he explained to me was part of how Majestic 'cloaks' their programs, to keep their activities 'fringe' enough for them to appear to be but eccentric cultists. Pity them for the soul-whipping they'll be getting when they arrive on the 'other side'.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:42 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

QUANTUM PHYSICIST CONFESSES TO MEETING THE EXTRATERRESTRIALS
By
Anomalien.com
On
Dec 7, 2019
1474 Shares
Alien abductionQuantum computing researcher Deep Prasad has come forward with a rather exciting story, reports hotair.com.

Prasad, who was involved in a new effort to find further evidence of the’ Tic-Tac’ UFO that the USS Nimitz carrier group had encountered in 2004, recently wrote a lengthy series of Tweets detailing his own extraordinary experience with extraterrestrial beings.

Like anomalien.com on Facebook
To stay in touch & get our latest news

The incident took place this year on 1 February.

“It happened in broad daylight at 9:40 in the morning in my home,” he wrote. “More specific details will be for another time when I have a better safety net and can expand more. But to put it simply: I was paralyzed against my will, could not move, and saw 3 entities that had no-chill.”

“Could I be crazy? Sure. Do I think I am? Obviously not. Could this have been a hallucination? I can’t prove it wasn’t or I wouldn’t be so worried about sharing this.”

He proceeded to explain how the beings started to communicate large amounts of indecipherable text and symbols (which looked like Hieroglyphics) through his mind telepathically.

“These things are really real ?” he recalled thinking. “Is this really happening right now? Are my family and friends ready for this if it ever happens to them? Are they going to kill me ?”

“At the same time, I was trying to make sense of the symbols. It was incredibly frustrating that I couldn’t understand or translate them. The sentences and paragraphs would keep flipping rapidly and the only English word I saw, at least 3 times, was the word, “DNA”.”

Then one of the entities jumped on top of him without warning.

“I felt this weird light hitting the top of my head,” he wrote. “And suddenly I got hit with the most blissful, euphoric feeling I have ever felt. I will try my best to describe it: It felt like the Universe was sentient and aware of my existence. The feeling was of warmth and nostalgia(?), it was like a reminder that space is teeming with life and that we’re all related to each other by virtue of existing.”

He lost consciousness a few minutes later and awoke to find that the beings had vanished.

“I don’t know what happened, nor can I prove that this isn’t me having gone crazy (I will pass any psychological test no problem but there will always be doubt, which is fair),” he wrote.

“But I’m forever grateful for the experience. I’m thankful for everyone I’ve met since then on here. There are countless people I admire and like on here. I believe we will figure this mystery out and that Humanity has an incredible future ahead of it.”

It is possible to see some drawings of what he saw during the encounter below.

https://anomalien.com/quantum-physicist ... restrials/

Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:55 am

Well my dear fellow GTers, this is the time it starts getting interesting again. At least for those of you prepared to venture....

I am grateful Tiger - your exposition did make a difference, I appreciate you.

Dondep, as usual you paint for us a good experience of the scenarios that majestic played with like a toy. I ponder long sometimes who the real benefactors of all the meddling really were? In a way, this is an experience those of us are here now to witness, is going to be provocatively interesting from an awakening point of view, literally. So I am personally grateful for your leadership and guidance in this here horse and pony show we that read some, at Eagles and here, are party to. It is with a kind of knowing, that I posit that my time spent here is not for nothing (other than personal entertainment I used to think) and will allow each of us reading this, to understand the potential of this coming future. To not fall for the psycopathic pharma medicated deaths planned by those in the shadows. 'They' may have burnt the history as we know it from recent past, they are not going to achieve their 'goal' of extermination. It is possible, after the real Truth spelled out about our recent modern past, we may be strong enough to withstand the sheer magnitude of the onslaught, a form of chemical madness from not accepting the 'apparent' chaos surrounding us.

Here in South Africa chaos is not far, should the nefarious 'thinking themselves in control' create more damage to a once functional society. We have just phased into Stage 6 power shedding locally, meaning the state controlled power supplier has suffered 60% generation failure to supply basic needs to its citizens. The average Joe here running a small business to supply the needs of family, are fed up with these stappages and seeing a 6% pa economic reduction per anum thiese past few years. Taxes up, corruption up, increases in cost everywhere. Its like a virus in the form of a government capable of consuming 'self' by mere expectation and entitlement. The US is suffering a similar 'fate' and I wonder how Europe is going to do in a single kingdom? And its happening at the rate of knots right now. Destruction of the Kingdom? Sounds like an involution to me. inri

And then Dex brings in that most fascinating tale of an experience of an 'Alternative Consciousness' which is becoming more prevalent, but in a more "traditional" nature which is via pharmacopeia and nootropics as well as psychedelia. Majic mushrooms anyone? This includes the awakened states experienced by many. It seems like a change is happening in consciousness in general. So let us all keep sharing the things that make a difference, even if we are from different generations. We are one humanity, merely being manipulated. It is interesting to get to know some of the 'laws' of nature. To get to experience some of the why's in the differences between the west and the east. The most intriguing is where AI is being taken to and how the replacement of the One Intelligence is being played out.

What I find most interesting presently is the expansion of consciousness. There is a vast change going on which seems to be happening at an amazing rate. For me, its about my own 'yellow book' experiences or rather doing breakout trips on nature's chemicals - natural inducements of 'death' to escape the 'structured' self or ego to have a type of NDE. Big stuff here and ever increasingly being exposed. More and more trip reports being delivered to YT, and I wonder for how long.

my 2cents & thanks for the guidance....

Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Dem's at last min made changes
New rules for impeachment

Quote:
Page 6 of the report states:
The question is not whether the President’s conduct could have resulted
from permissible motives. It is whether the President’s real reasons,
the ones in his mind at the time, were legitimate.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaug ... ing-guilt/

Welcome to the minority report

Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:42 pm
GT Truther

Post The report
Quote:
Attorney General William Barr publicly disagreed with the Justice Department’s inspector general,

Barr said the FISA report showed a clear abuse of the surveillance process.

“FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source,” he added. “The inspector general found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory.”

U.S. Attorney John H. Durham, whom Barr appointed to run a separate investigation into the origins of the Russia probe, backed his attorney general.

complete report at:
https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

Twitter Censorship Confirmed: “Shadow Banning” Is Now Written Into The Platform’s New Terms

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/12 ... new-terms/

CNN Supporting Trump Now? “Donald Trump Was Elected to Break the Elite. Of Course They Want to Impeach Him”

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/12 ... peach-him/

Q GUIDE
https://mailchi.mp/martingeddes/underst ... -authority

Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:55 pm
GT Truther

Post the other big stories
Slow Natives Eliciting Distopia

Quote:
... moving through some changes
There's no one else to blame
Change changing places
Root yourself to the ground
Capitalize on this good fortune
One word can bring you round
.. into the mirror
I see no happiness
All the warmth I gave you
Has turned to emptiness
The love we had has fallen
The love we used to share
You've left me here believing
In love that wasn't there
When I look into your eyes and try to find out how
There's no way to save it now
..... ....
A clear design on your liberty
Who could believe when love has gone
How we move on like everyone
Only through love changes come
...... ...
Word to the wise - Well you get what's coming

https://www.collective-evolution.com/20 ... edophilia/

Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:37 pm
GT Truther

Post in the forest
Dem's have lost the point
Quote:
Dems’ new strategy for defeating Trump: Liberal 'media' project mimics local journalism to influence voters
A handful of Obama-era advisers and former journalists have launched a multi-million dollar ‘media’ platform mimicking real local news, to push a liberal agenda and spread anti-Trump content ahead of the 2020 vote.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/474675-democta ... ump-media/

In case you missed THE POINT: 2016 ABUSE OF POWER BY DEEP STATE

Q has mention the looking glass, a Qanon has gone down the rabbit hole. :brockoli
Many familiar pointS, to US here on the GT, but well worth viewing

Speaking of time, at what point in time? :alien

https://sputniknews.com/us/201912091077 ... witnesses/

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:12 am
GT Truther

Post thru the looking glass
17 is a Q marker

Another Massive Q proof search for "Comey" in IG report, there's nothing, but if you search for "Corney", every mention of Comey pops up. Guess who else mispelled Comey as "Corney"...Q...check out Qanon post 2943

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:53 am
GT Truther

Post out of the forest
Former CIA director Brennan lied to Congress about Steele Dossier, IG report reveals
https://www.rt.com/usa/475443-brennan-lied-to-congress/

Quote:
Instead of “Ru**ia” we need to address:
78% live paycheck to paycheck, with no savings
50% make less than $31K
40% struggle to meet basic needs
20% of children face food shortages
3 people have more wealth than bottom 160 million
Greed is killing America not Russia.

Quote:
Article 1 of impeachment says that Trump “compromised the national security of the United States.” Democrats should be asked to explain what they mean. Did Obama compromise US national security when he (rightly, I think) refused to send that same military funding to Ukraine?

But the FACT DO NOT SUPPORT THE PREMISE:
https://time.com/5746417/ukraine-andriy ... interview/

Quote:
Yermak, a top aide to Ukrainian President Zelensky, says they "never had that feeling” that US aid & investigations were connected.
"We did not have the feeling that this aid was connected to any one specific issue."

Quote:
This is very bad for Democrats' impeachment case. Yermak, only Ukrainian official *thought* to have been told of military aid-Biden investigation linkage (by Sondland), says he doesn't even remember that coming up & that he never saw such linkage

But yet we have this video of biden bragging about qid pro que, AND NOTHING IS DONE:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... cutor.html

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:03 am
GT Truther

Post ******* report
Senate Now Evaluating Desired outcome to protecting the constitution! :clap

Democrats have failed to protect US and the constitution by :
out sourcing jobs
decimating the middle class
enriching the 1%
repression of truth, and justice
standing by while false flags, and PSYOPs happens
Doing partisan and corrupt politics

Democrats are piling Lies Upon Lies to make up for Not Doing anything for HUMANITY or either bringing the truth out, and they are still being snobs about losing to Trump.
Quote:
So, let me jump to the bottom line. Between Trump and his critics – both on Capitol Hill and in the media -- there’s no contest. The critics have been far more dishonest than Trump by a long shot.
You can’t be anti-Semitic and at the same time be the best friend Israel ever had among U.S. presidents.
You can’t be homophobic and at the same time be the first prominent Republican politician to approve of gay marriage.
You can’t be misogynistic and at the same time appoint women to the highest levels of authority in government.
You can’t be racist and at the same time champion programs to liberate black Americans from bad schools, bad housing and bad environmental dangers – liberation that is resisted by Democrats who populate the “liberal plantation.”
You can’t be xenophobic and at the same time marry an immigrant wife.
What makes these attacks especially dishonest is that Trump has a long history of being socially liberal.
Now we come to the worst lies of all. Donald Trump was said to be guilty of “treason.” A “traitor” to his country. An “agent of a foreign power.” These claims, without any justification whatsoever, were made by the former head of the CIA. They were repeated in news stories in The New York Times. They were asserted as fact in editorial after editorial.
So, I agree with Prof. Shiller. We are in danger of serious cultural change. He’s just focused on the wrong target.

https://townhall.com/columnists/johncgo ... s-n2556553

WWG!WGA

Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:54 am
GT Truther

Post NOW that I have your attention
Quote:
‘Corroboration Zero’: An Inspector General’s Report Reveals the Steele Dossier Was Always a Joke

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... ia-924944/

Quote:
The Democratic Party and its liberal supporters are perplexed. They presented hours of evidence of an impeachable offense, although they studiously avoided charging Donald Trump with impeachable offenses also carried out by Democratic presidents, including the continuation or expansion of presidential wars not declared by Congress, exercising line-item veto power, playing prosecutor, judge, jury and executioner to kill individuals, including U.S. citizens, anywhere on the planet, violating due process and misusing executive orders.
The liberal class and the Democratic Party leadership have failed, even after their defeat in the 2016 presidential election, to understand that they, along with the traditional Republican elites, have squandered their credibility. No one believes them. And no one should.

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-g ... shakedown/

Telling the TRUTH IS NOT "bad behavior", what we have at stake here is becoming part of the UNIVERSAL FAMILY. :brockoli
The test is can we follow the rules of honesty and integrity using politeness and civility to uncover the TRUTH and bring back TRUST. :banana

We here at the GT are not the recognized Exopolitics representatives (so far as I know :slap ), so the measure of standard/accountable is different, so even on our worst day we are still holding the "Golden Thread" compare to those who officially present themselves as representing HUMANITY.

So those on larger public stage should use more caution before throwing rocks in a glass house.(as you know the timeline can bend in ways you can not C) :elephant

Code:
Long distance runaround
Long time waiting to feel the sound
I still remember the dream there
-
Hot colour melting the anger to stone
Letting in the sunshine

Quote:
-
And I really have enjoyed my stay
-
Tried to see your point of view
-

Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:26 pm
GT Truther

Post truth or dare
Is this just another distraction to focus attention away from draining the swamp?

Given it is commercial
"$9.99/month"

https://edgeofwonder.tv/landing-owo

Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:35 pm
GT Truther

Since several of you reading here also read the Imitation GT (aka Miracle Wimps; I always prefer real mayo, though it's more fattening). I thought I'd share my reply to a PM about their postings re MJ-12 (the ORIGINAL one, not to be confused with the SNEDs thugs that Majestic appears to have been bequeathed to, at least in some measure).

RE: SNEDS Posts About MJ-12

The only one that's new to me on this list is the first name, Llloyd Berkner, but his bio info puts him in line with the rest of the group so I won't deny he could have been one of the original members, or at least one of the first 'alternates'. HOWEVER.....the 'Aviary' is NOT a part of official Majestic; they happened to be a group of mostly researchers who Majestic likely began using as 'gatekeepers', people like Bruce Maccabee who I'd frequently meet at ufer events, one in particular when I got into a debate/argument with Don Berliner, another author who was hawking his books at a FUFOR [Fund For UFO Research] book sale I went to. Bruce had his stall (card tables laden with their books) next to Berliner and injected himself in the discussion and for the most part backed me up when I argued that MJ-12 WAS a real organization....when he (Berliner) asked me where I got my info, I replied I had just discovered a New Zealand researcher who had detailed much of what she had discovered (this was around 1999-2000, when the internet was still new to most people) that corroborated what the Woods father/son team had put up on the internet. At a later event, I ran into Bruce again and asked him what he made of Dan Burisch, and the Q95-109A document, and he said he knew about as much as I did but no more. However, as a result of that initial meeting (the FUFOR book sale) I met a man who introduced himself to me and asked if we could talk over coffee if not breakfast at a nearby Denny's. I agreed and came to learn quite a bit about two things from him (aside from the most-certain knowledge that MJ-12 was quite real); one was the meeting between Eisenhower (along with about 60 powerful humans, who we today call 'human authorities') and a group of zetas at Muroc Airfield (now Edwards AFB) in which a treaty was allegedly signed or at least agreed to....along with a lot of other details that are too much to disclose here....and the OTHER thing I learned from this man - who had been an employee of the Dept of Energy, from which he was retired - was that there is a catastrophic near-ELE event the PTB have been planning for but was such a dangerous secret that he could only 'talk around it', though I eventually picked up on it and matched it with the poleshift evidence that was piling up with other information in my research.

So; if SNEDs is talking about the origins of Majestic, it tells us a few important things: 1) they are trying to reinforce their mystique as being an actual descendant of that august body of powerful but spiritually-immature humans (with the possible exception of Sec'y of Defense Forrestal, who was in charge of the interrogation of the Roswell survivor zeta but who became aware of the telepathic communications that bypassed his authority and went to Army nurse Matilda MacElroy). It won't work; the internet is littered with the arrogant, besmirching character-assassinating excoriations of the SNEDs smear merchants. Still, it's expected they'll try, but it's too late for that now.

2) By including The Aviary, they seem to be attaching unqualified individuals to the official name, though this may be a result of how the information formats in a PM. That's not to impugn members of the 'birdcage' as being as nefarious or evil as the official, Masonic members of Majestic - who as we all know continue to restrict membership to Scottish Rite freemasons who have achieved the 33rd degree. Let 'em continue wearing their aprons and piping in canned crickets to the Consistory, it matters not. They've been consigned to the dustbin of their history, though they will attempt to commit much more murder and mayhem -- as is their nature -- on their way out. At the moment they're continuing to snap up as many sheep as possible, or at least reacquire those that left the fold over the past generation.

3) alternatively, they may have realized that the goal isn't the survival of an elite bloodline but the most useful deployment of the knowledge that originally gave them that feeling of being so 'special' they took to displaying Christmas tree lights in their homes year-round, as 'every day is Christmas' to them. This great work is NOT to be confused with the freemason's idea of 'the Great Work', though indeed the goal is the refinement of the individual human souls - which according to my latest research weighs approximately 21 grams on average (I suspect some may carry more weight, having led more lives) and therefore the ships stationed to collect the soul harvest are amply sized for their purpose, as only a billion or two souls will make this coming Earth harvest. However......it's entirely feasible that cooler heads have indeed prevailed [at SNEDS] and the evil permeations of the grand dame Empress witch Hillary is undergoing a thorough scrubbing.

Sky wrote:
Well my dear fellow GTers, this is the time it starts getting interesting again. At least for those of you prepared to venture....

Yes, Sky, methinks the golden rulers will filter back in slowly but slowly over the next two years as the original 'golden rulers' reconverge following the '8 of 10' sociological shifts currently still in play. We had and still have a rule (er, role) to play.

Dondep, as usual you paint for us a good experience of the scenarios that majestic played with like a toy. I ponder long sometimes who the real benefactors of all the meddling really were?

My paradigm is slightly different Sky, in that I view our purpose here on this planet as a schoolhouse/ranch/garden for growing souls so I always look to the soul gardeners, or soul ranchers, as being the primary cultivators of the souls that will be harvested after we all return to dust. To my mind, the 'meddling' began when the quarantine was broken and by doing so, the Evil Ones forced their way in illegally and gave sustenance to those who jealously guard the knowledge of the Tree of Life. Sadly, these Evil Overlords that have attempted to wrestle control of the Creation from the Creator's duly-appointed 'soul ranchers' and develop their OWN Imitation Creation - aka 'Artificial Intelligence'/robotics and everything having to do with genetic engineering - have yet to learn the full extent of their bamboozlement as they should have once they learned the 'flying saucers' that had been given them as the result of that '54 treaty (and add-ons) were never to be flown by primitive humans the way they were designed to be used.

In a way, this is an experience those of us are here now to witness, is going to be provocatively interesting from an awakening point of view, literally. So I am personally grateful for your leadership and guidance in this here horse and pony show we that read some, at Eagles and here, are party to. It is with a kind of knowing, that I posit that my time spent here is not for nothing (other than personal entertainment I used to think) and will allow each of us reading this, to understand the potential of this coming future. To not fall for the psycopathic pharma medicated deaths planned by those in the shadows. 'They' may have burnt the history as we know it from recent past, they are not going to achieve their 'goal' of extermination. It is possible, after the real Truth spelled out about our recent modern past, we may be strong enough to withstand the sheer magnitude of the onslaught, a form of chemical madness from not accepting the 'apparent' chaos surrounding us.

Thank you for your kind words Sky, and let me emphasize that we are all here as colleagues. I believe that is the end goal of our origin and destiny here on Earth, to eliminate the need for a hierarchical power structure such as those that have been necessary for human development up until the 'Age of Kosmon' (1871, when the electronic encirclement of the globe was completed with the connection of the transcontinental railroad and telegraph from Pacific to Atlantic, in the land of the melting pot where all forms of humanity would converge). That's not to say the current eon isn't majority-sheep, as it is, but the meddling Overlords are now seriously attempting to immanentize the eschaton by forcibly introducing masses of hostile third-world peoples into the first and second worlds to incite and inflame chaos. Remember they are all about chaos, so they can then introduce the mechanism to 'bring order out of chaos'.

Here in South Africa chaos is not far, should the nefarious 'thinking themselves in control' create more damage to a once functional society. We have just phased into Stage 6 power shedding locally, meaning the state controlled power supplier has suffered 60% generation failure to supply basic needs to its citizens. The average Joe here running a small business to supply the needs of family, are fed up with these stappages and seeing a 6% pa economic reduction per anum thiese past few years. Taxes up, corruption up, increases in cost everywhere. Its like a virus in the form of a government capable of consuming 'self' by mere expectation and entitlement. The US is suffering a similar 'fate' and I wonder how Europe is going to do in a single kingdom? And its happening at the rate of knots right now. Destruction of the Kingdom? Sounds like an involution to me. inri

All part of the process as we continue into the graduation, but I concur with your assessment. It's a pitched battle as The Evil Ones attempt to lay waste to any institution that gives succor to those who trust the Creator's Plan. It's not ironic but part of 'projection' that these pollutants, whose insufferable sanctimony continues to grate on the nerves of truthseekers, actually believe themselves to be doing good. Maybe they once did, but the ones that held a level head throughout the past generation were either dumped, ditched, assassinated, eliminated, terminated, retired or memory-wiped. Such is my belief.

What I find most interesting presently is the expansion of consciousness. There is a vast change going on which seems to be happening at an amazing rate. For me, its about my own 'yellow book' experiences or rather doing breakout trips on nature's chemicals - natural inducements of 'death' to escape the 'structured' self or ego to have a type of NDE. Big stuff here and ever increasingly being exposed. More and more trip reports being delivered to YT, and I wonder for how long.

my 2cents & thanks for the guidance....

As recall15 will recall, we know it as the "8 of 10" -- the sociological shifts and awakening awareness. YouTube is under their control and sadly they will now attempt to weaponize it against anyone who uses it for the Good.....they prefer we use it for inane - as opposed to edifying, as in those that Tiger posts - music videos and pet videos.

Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:41 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Wall40
Quote:
the ‘Biden Memorial Pipeline.’ Had the Obama Administration not launched their coup d’etat in 2013 at Maidan Square in Kiev, with the subsequent ouster of the elected president in February 2014 in favor of literal neo-nazi parties and corrupt oligarchs under a US puppet regime, the completion of the Power of Siberia pipeline to China would likely not exist today. Negotiations with Beijing for the pipeline had been dragging on for more than ten years when the Ukraine coup took place. After that coup a final agreement was secured by Moscow with Beijing in a matter of weeks as Putin engineered a geopolitical pivot to the East away from NATO.

Vice President Joe Biden was named by Obama to oversee the Ukraine coup and its aftermath, which apparently included some corrupt sweetheart deals for Hunter Biden and possibly Joe Biden with Ukraine gas company Burisma.

The coup, carried out by then CIA head John Brennan, using sniper mercenaries from neighboring Georgia, together with neocon US State Department official Victoria “F**k the EU” Nuland, was one of the more foolish geopolitical blunders of Washington in recent decades.

https://geopolitics.co/2019/12/12/putin ... -to-china/

Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:05 pm
GT Truther

(Bloomberg) -- Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg wants to retire all remaining coal-fired electricity plants in the next decade and “immediately” stop the construction of new gas facilities to cut U.S. emissions in half by 2030.

Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:08 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
(Bloomberg) -- Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg wants to retire all remaining coal-fired electricity plants in the next decade and “immediately” stop the construction of new gas facilities to cut U.S. emissions in half by 2030.

Dex, isn't it an ominous coincidence that Bloomberg's priorities just happen to coincide with an agenda that would have us tie our hands, make us dependent on other countries as much as possible, and reduce our standard of living, all for an out-of-kilter alleged concern for our environment? :hmm :doh

Tiger, I'm sure you've noted Pete Townsend's latest comments and antics since he's got both a new solo project coming out as well as a new "Who" album (rated NUMBER ONE, not less! Because he entered the weekend having sold a whopping 73,100 copies of the album, though it was only streamed 527,000 times whereas the latest Compton rapper came in a close second with MILLIONS of streams but only selling 2,300 actual physical albums....but I digress). What do you make of him now? Claims he's "glad Keith [Moon] and John [Entwistle...drummer and bassist respectively] are gone". Then he went to do a radio interview with some newspaper, which is in the same building with a bunch of radio stations, and refused to go through an airport-type body scanner so he angrily threw his building pass down and stomped back out of the building, getting trapped in a revolving door. I absolutely love "Who's Next" along with some individually great tracks, like Pinball Wizard, even wear a Who t-shirt on occasion, but they seem to have aged much less gracefully than their original fighting spirit would suggest. JMHO, of course.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what I came on to share, because it's yet another sign we're getting closer to the time when the Imitation Golden Thread will be held to account for their arrogant lies and misrepresentations to the People, all while claiming that the bamboozling they do is not only in their name but for their benefit.....BOLLOCKS!

SNEDs' Impersonates MJ-12, Attempts To Claim Authority They Do Not Have

In my "Public Intelligence Briefing" newsletter from yesterday, Robt David Steele - an acknowledged ex-CIA officer though personally housing a large ego himself - makes the following startling claim, which if true (and we have more reason to suspect it is than we do self-appointed and nepotistic masonically-approved entities, such as the one-time Dan Burisch, now using his original birth name of 'Dan Crain') lays waste to the screeching cawing coming from the Imitation GT.

ROBERT STEELE: I have no direct knowledge but am satisfied, between talking to people who say they have direct experience with worm holes, off planet bases and trade and K Band and my related non-fiction reading, that Majestic 12 and all that has emerged about a cosmic war among multiple stellar civilizations, some good, some bad, is grounded in truth.

What I can contribute here and now are three observations:

01 President Trump is reported to now be the chairman of the Majestic 12 committee, and the private sector programs have been brought under control.

02 Majestic 12 began a transformation from evil to good in 1989-1990 that was radically accelerated around 2012 and we are now on the verge of both full disclosure (probably after re-election) inclusive of free energy and anti-aging technologies.

(Remember who SNEDs claimed was MJ-1 during 2016 -- none other than the wicked harlot Hillary herself. dd)

03 There are weak signals that a spectacular — beyond imagination — reconfiguration of the US Government looms after re-election. While I doubt my ideas are central to what is already planned, this does give me hope that an Open Source Agency, a National Peace College, and an Inter-Agency Development Command might be do-able, at the same time that the secret world is cut by 70%, the surviving pieces consolidated at CIA, and we get out of the regime change and drone assassination and rendition & torture business. We need to close all our military bases and bring all our people home.

We have a very long way to go before we can bring good order and discipline to the 18,000 law enforcement jurisdictions that have been terrorizing the poor — especially blacks — and preying on old people who are drugged, made wards of the state, and their modest estates stolen by complicit teams of a doctor, a sheriff, a prosecutor, and a judge, each getting a percentage. Things are much much much much worse at the bottom of society than most people can imagine. Rumor has it the President is now aware of the degree to which rogue elements of the FBI and CIA, and rogue locals, have been preying on the public with impunity.

I read every word of the below, and my gut reaction was that it is a mixture of probable truth with speculative narrative that I don’t buy. The truth remains hidden. What is no longer hidden is the reality that every single one of our institutions, including the US Government, academia, media, and religions, has gone rogue, is corrupt, and is incapable of telling us the truth.

The public is now awake. When they grasp the truth, we will see revolution.

Anyone claiming any authority from that viper's nest known as the Scottish Rite 'Consistory', aka the masonic temple on 16th ST NW, Wash DC, is in a precarious position and at the very least needs to be called out for assisting in the hoodwinking of humanity. They will not be taking part in the revolution, much less leading it; no, they will be hiding from it. They can escape the long arm of the law, but they won't be able to escape God, no matter how many names they use for Him.

Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Read the news today
I forgot about this, thanks Don for the reminder!
Quote:
claimed was MJ-1 during 2016 -- none other than the wicked harlot

What I oppose is there PYSOPS of Sinister Negative Emotional Dystopia that the lure investigators in who crave TRUTH in with false promises.
They continue to bait the disillusion democrats who can not see the truth through there myopic views.
Pandering to the cult of dialectics wanting to believe that one is better than the other and should rule.

Much like this divisive topic:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long ... 43046.html
or

So I will say it again, before you are gendered triggered, watch the whole movie,and you will be surprised who also gets a bad deal in the gender issue.

Our tribe needs to evolve beyond chimps and bonobo, both models are flawed.
Each side has strength and advantages, along with flaws, but we need to understand each others roles, and play our role with open dialog, truth, fairness listening and speaking peacefully so as to not dilute our self's with the illusions of another.
We need to have full truthful honesty with open dialog to examine the facts using sound judgement(debates using the rules, rather than emotion).
Then we can dialog on how to live in peace.

Let us not strive for a mono culture of politics, gender roles, etc...:
Quote:
So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
(Revelation 3:16 )

Hopefully we can start on this path, as I believe it is need to have Exopolitics that will be successful.

Quote:
NASA Astronaut Shockingly Hints at Aliens in Tweet About 'Life Forms'
stronaut Michael Collins, who was part of the Apollo 11 mission in 1969

https://sputniknews.com/science/2019121 ... ife-forms/

Quote:
Recently Retired USAF General Makes Eyebrow Raising Claims About Advanced Space Technology
comments that heavily hint at the possibility that the United States military and its industry partners may have already developed next-generation technologies that have the potential to drastically change the aerospace field, and human civilization

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/3 ... technology

Quote:
US Navy 'covered up' new technology by saying USS Nimitz UFO was unidentified
USS Nimitz craft belongs to top-secret US Navy technology which has been covered up to stop other countries copying it

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... y-21066844

PS: Today after my above post I found this response from old tired out pot-not-us
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/476020-obama-w ... r-leaders/

I will vote for Tulsi, I voted for Jill last time
But in reality demon-criters will not let an Honest person like Tulsi run, so it is Trump
Besides I think the whole demon-criters party system is corrupt at that level.

Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:45 pm
GT Truther

Post Promises,Promises
Quote:
Antarctica is under lockdown as secret space program unveiling begins

On December 10th, a Chilean military plane carrying 38 people vanished in good weather on its way to Antarctica.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-am ... Lrw1fu8Lh0

A senior CIA officer, and relative of Admiral Richard Byrd of Antarctic exploration fame, told us:

“The Chilean military were ordered by their controllers not to go near Antarctica. They thought they were smarter and knew more than their masters. The C-130 has been removed. It wasn’t who was on the plane, it was what they were carrying that resulted in ‘the disappearance.’ At this stage, there are no entries and exits taking place on Antarctica. The Southernmost continent is on lockdown until further notice (not due to this incident).”

https://benjaminfulford.net/2019/12/17/ ... ng-begins/

Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:52 pm
GT Truther

AND TO COVER UP DISCLOSURE

Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:08 pm
GT Truther

Post MORE ON SNED
FACT OR PSYOP?
sned posts this:
Quote:
instructions for you from Dan. Time to get HARD. Follow them exactly and make sure the LIVE FEED for QC is OPEN to him.
INSTRUCTION 1: TRAVEL TO THE LAB BETWEEN CLASSES OVERNIGHT IF NECESSARY BUT BE THERE AND REMAIN THERE THIS WEEKEND (21-22).
INSTRUCTION 2: PRODUCE 500ml "PARAMO-DILOXFUR" @ HIS LISTED PER-OS/INFUSION LEVEL 1 FOR LATER MIX.
INSTRUCTION 3: PRODUCE 100ml "TRANSFORMIUM" ORIGINAL GRADE FROM FORMULARY (NO YOU AREN'T MISREADING) AND GO TO UKTRALOW TEMP. FOR TEMP. STORAGE.

Binary weapons are mixed by chemists (and Dan is versed in chemistry)
Later, sned posts this:

Quote:
Last I knew, she was in her room and vomiting. She knows what Ayeena is preparing to do in minutes, and Dan is giving her the latitude to do it. (He and Ayeena know how closely China and Russia are watching what we're doing?
--
GO TO- http://WWW.EAGLESDISOBEY.NET
FOR OPERATION JERICHO!

The sned site has made many posts, that they all believe this POTUS must end as President, and they certainly dislike him from what I have read.

Previously SNED had posted a promise to follow the rule of law and work to impeach peaceful.

From a post here on bill cooper's "majestic 12 and the secret government"
Quote:
Joshua was a weapon captured from the Germans which at that time was capable of shattering 4″ thick armor plate at a range of two miles using low frequency sound waves

Dan a long while ago posted he was joking with other Scientists inside a DUMB about a weapon like a scifi movie ( I believe, it was the day after), that did utter destruction of matter with something like scaler waves.

911 fell with some sort of matter destruction weapon.

ON "WWW.EAGLESDISOBEY.NET" there is this manifesto:
Quote:
1. The variation on a theme, the 'fall from the grace of history': A FALL ITSELF WHICH WON'T "HARM" HIM.

2. Forever in the history of the country, so that posterity knows of it, however they may feel? It doesn't really matter how they feel as long as there IS a posterity to be present to feel: IMPEACHMENT. It remains, for our purposes - forever.

3. The signature: "UKRAINE" will forever be a word that will both be retained in history, through the lying politician's life, always be remembered like the sound of nails on a chalkboard; and with him remembering the leader of Majestic's name, always making the same dissonant sound:

"U-CRAIN !"

(That was a "personal gift" from the leader of Majestic for being lied to, by the candidate, during a time of a world crisis.)

Now, Majestic will let the United States Senate have with that politician what they will, as an expression of support of the will of the people- and our central team is packing up and returning to Raceways Consistory, Niagara Falls, Ontario, very soon.

But what about the Senate Trial? The leader of Majestic isn't really interested in it that much? There are larger problems for him to attend. THE FUTURE & THE SURVIVAL OF HUMANITY, not politics, really interests him. Donald Trump certainly isn't interesting to him? To the leader of Majestic: Donald Trump's thought processes barely meet the bar of "pedestrian."

You may read and see/hear of some more events before this forum has no further usefulness, according to Majestic, near the end of 2020.

All Politicians lie, but it really depends upon the content of the lie not who is lied to.
Sounds like an EGO problem to me and rather than letting due process, you are putting thumbs on the scales yet again (remember JFK).

Perhaps Trump is not spilling the Q beans to sned and sned wants to run the planet their way.
What about using peaceful dialog, with truth and facts?
We have not seen honest peaceful dialog.
We have not seen any facts of truth to support the animosity against POTUS.

In a previous sned post Dan said they have nuclear weapons at there command.
While sned has not said they will go nuclear to remove POTUS, they are continuing on there full court press to have Trump removed.
The question remain why?

When is it a lie?
When is it a threat?

What does it matter, as GOD is charge.
What is shows is HUMANITY'S immature behavior to One Universal Creator.
Do unto others as you wish to be treated (i.e. the Golden Rule).
Act in Peace.
Act with Truth.
Act with Justice.

Removing a sitting POTUS based upon the fact you do not like him is not going to bring Peace to the divisive, politics we have (remember the civil war, how did that go for US?).

Pray for Peace.
Pray for POTUS.
Pray for the real Patriots.

PSS: sned you could have had friends, but now you have watchers.

Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:47 am
GT Truther

Post Apples and Oranges
Bill Clinton's semen on Monica's dress is not hearsay.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton was for lying under oath in the Paula Jones case.

Kenneth Starr’s 1998 report, establishing that President Clinton perjured himself during a civil deposition, conspired to obstruct justice, violated criminal prohibitions against witness tampering, and perjured himself before a grand jury.

Bill Clinton lied on tape to American people, Congress & SC Starr team which got him disbarred and fined!

A video worth revisiting if you want to see seething contempt & blazing anger in Clinton as he looks into camera and lies.

Clinton later pleaded guilty to perjury and surrendered his license to practice law.

In contrast, no laws were broken during Trump's call with the Ukraine leader.

Those who say they support and uphold the constitutions, should uphold due process

Which states that no person shall be “deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.” Usually, “due process” refers to fair procedures.

Impeachment is removal of THE LIBERTY FOR POTUS

The definition of liberty is being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.

Perhaps t2v83 reality was really:
Quote:
She Wins
War NK
Shrink Mill
2nd A restriction
Civil War
2nd A removal
UN occupation

Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:30 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 54  Next