It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
Yet another of the -SWAMP -

Now hear this:
From Zetatalk for October 31, 2019 (1)
Quote:
Juan F Martinez said:

Nancy, Obama seems to be sending a message on his cap.

Two translations were provided, but they don't sound right to me. Would the Zetas provide us more guidance on what Obama is trying to tell us?
[and from another]
There is always a tell. Obama’s double does not have the fleshy area under the lower lip that the original has. Other than that, a very close match.
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/ ... 5973184513
[and from another]
https://twitter.com/chiefpolice2/status ... 5449395200
Quote:
SOZT
Has former President Obama been executed by the Tribunals, as is rumored? Yes, and from now on the Double
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue402.htm
will be appearing in his stead.

His execution is considered too shocking for the public to digest, especially at the present time when the frantic criminals in the Democratic Party are intent on inciting Civil War or at the very least another coup attempt to remove President Trump.

Pelosi is in line to inherit the White House,
but Mueller failed and the impeachment effort is failing.

Meanwhile the truth about 2016 treasonous crimes is about to be released.

What were Obama’s crimes?
As is known, Obama traveled around the world after Trump’s election, trying to be a shadow President.

As is also known, he supported all the activity in 2016 to block Trump.

Part of this effort was ego driven, as he feared Trump would reverse his legacy and point out his failures.

Beyond supporting the treasonous takeover of the US government, Obama turned a blind eye on the Satanic practices inherent in the Democratic Party, even endorsing Hillary whom he knew was a practitioner. Obama protected himself and family above all others.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ma2014.htm
Does Obama have a look alike? He has more than one, as all world leaders do. Selected for looks and not intellect, one would never know. Thus the very public walk in the open recently from the White House to the Interior Department, where tourists flocked to embrace Obama.

Notes: (1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post SNED UPDATE (humoredly)
Their forum has been closed to the public.

N0w a members only, Party where you can :
Be in atmosphere of deceit where "that which is truth" is totally controlled by an authoritatively positioned ruling party.
Participate in a party which seeks power entirely for its own sake.
A party where they are not interested in the good of others; where they are interested solely in power.
Where power is not a means; it is an end, not power over things, but over HUMANITY.
Participate in their party where there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement.
Be a member of a party that will have no loyalty, except loyalty toward the party.
Be a member of a party with no love, except the love of party.
In their party at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
A party where their picture of the future, is a boot stamping on a HUMANITY's face forever.
(credit to 1984 : George Orwell)

WWG1WGA
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. :elephant

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:26 pm
GT Truther

OK, Lay it on me. Topic: Flat Earth. I’m listening.

I just watched this: https://youtu.be/iPa3uuwyky8

What got me wondering was the demo of the ultra-powerful camera and the boat. And te city in the distance that should have been waaaaaaay below the horizon. The guest was also very good.

I’m going to take another look at it, hopefully with an open mind.

=====================

Mark Sargent says you can’t find a Non-stop flight from Australia to South America - but there is one...

Qantas has a Non-Stop flight from Sydney to Chile:

Your selected departure
Mon, Feb 3 | Change departure flight
10:00am - 9:15am
Qantas Airways logo
Qantas Airways
13h 15m (Nonstop)
Departure airport: SYD - Arrival airport: SCL

Easy free image host and resizer: https:postimages.org
Select 640x480, then choose "Hotlink for forums"

Youtube Format: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxxxxxxx

Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
That is a good argument there Lynnwood.

When you try book a seat on those flights, they have a way of cancelling or postponing them and they don't actually happen. I have no physical experience of that, but it was quoted being the case when I had a look at it.

The problem is not going to go away though. Like going to Mars, we are all bound to identify with the fact that water just won't bend and there is absolutely no force of gravity, only mass. :huh

:dunno :?

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:19 pm
GT Truther

Hey Lynnwood Rebel news

Their new book the Libranos

https://www.thelibranos.com

Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:24 am
Profile YIM

We are experiencing reasonably severe droughts here in the south of Africa.

It appears to be El Niño related - but the general climate change is palpable.

Question is and remains - it is the Sun patterns changing - as per history records that clearly show the results is similar past events?

Otherwise - the Muricans should eat less hamburgers maybe?

I do not think it is the ET's though :noway

Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:01 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post There back, stranger than fiction, house of cards (SNED)
If you believe that the pyops have a grain of truth, then the sneds/mj have been having a revolt.
Three groups within sned/mj have been vying for power.
Each hacking their own sned/mj site with the ever disappearing posts and resetting of the site.

Seems to be a faction of the new adopted daughter and and old girl friend of Dan,
along with various aligned agency's.

Stories of locking away there own members and having tribunal against there own members,
having multiple web sites with different posts to fake out each faction,
and sned/mj having 150 Big B's (sounds like weapons).
Self referring to their revolt as the biggest thing since the JFK issue.
Dan having created the Q, and working on a new AI.
Continuous slamming of the POTUS.

What I see is just as above is below, swamp every where.

Just like this article:
https://geopolitics.co/2019/10/24/the-p ... eep-state/

Does not matter which team/gender/group we have a big problem here on planet earth.

The good news is swamp is turning on itself and admitting that they are the swamp.
https://www.rt.com/usa/472398-deep-state-ex-cia-boss/

We all are one, HUMANITY on this planet and we need truth, justice and peace.

Have no fear, High Power is charge, lets not argue with lies and vile acts,
it matters not to be the victor if you lose your empathy for HUMANITY.
We can only see the tip of the ice burg of corruption,
since it has been repressed under secrecy acts and swamp corruption for many decades (if not longer).

Move forward to truth with love and resolve.

May peace be upon us all during these times,
so we can set aside our ego's and come to understand truths around us all.

One can not just sit back and have the swamp wash over oneself with out effect.

What happens is how we use this information to better understand HUMANITY,
our desires, our pain (this is what we have in common).
If we can learn love balance between the head and heart, others and our self's.
This is the greater good, it is by grace we have freedom to explore.
Boundary's are not black and white, but the are Boundary's.
What we are going to do?
Once we cross the Boundary's of a healthy HUMANITY?
Systems stays in place when there is a balance.
The greed of our ego's is the dark side (hording power,wealth, information).
Our liberty in life requires us to seek happiness in the truths we discover, not to be fearful or resentful.

While some of this may sound strange about sned/mj
it is just a reflection of the same strangeness in our world politics.

Quote:
The words will make you out 'n' out
..x..
The eagle's dancing wings create as weather spins out of hand
. ... ... ...

Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:04 am
GT Truther

Post Vice News claims UFO & QAnon Connection
:puter
Quote:
the journalist, Glenn Greenwald:

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.

Destroying the reputations of different targets by the use of social science methodologies is precisely what the content of the articles by Decker and the Global Disinformation Index attempts to do. Greenwald concludes:

… these GCHQ documents are the first to prove that a major western government is using some of the most controversial techniques to disseminate deception online and harm the reputations of targets. Under the tactics they use, the state is deliberately spreading lies on the internet about whichever individuals it targets, including the use of what GCHQ itself calls “false flag operations.”

What Greenwald is warning us about is that the intelligence community has many online operatives creating false narratives

https://www.exopolitics.org/vice-news-c ... formation/

Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:55 am
GT Truther

Post Exposing the Gate-Keepers - Wolves in Sheep's Clothing

try to keep up, RED :brockoli

Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:22 pm
GT Truther

(Tiger, who is "RED", anyway?)

That was a very interesting and refreshing update from someone else that is watching the destruction of the secret societies monopolization of truth-seeking narratives.

I'm still suffering through a very bad cold but I wanted to share a few things before my Android microphone gives out.

First, I have indeed learned that the Dan Burisch / Marcia McDowell Masonic Consistory is NOT responsible for the Q team's communications to the world. Mere membership in the Priore of Sion (or Knights of Malta, of St. John, of Columbus, or Nation of Islam, or Fruits of Islam, or B'nai B'rith, etc, all of which are under the command of the Pope's confessor, or were up until recently) is meaningless insofar as any Divine attributes or any type of genetic nobility is concerned. Of course most of you knew that already. For source material compiled by 'stable genius' Walter Veith (the South African of YouTube channel Amazing Discoveries) see that channel's Episode 211 - The Secret Behind The Secret Societies. If I can do it on this phone, I'll come back and edit it to show the YouTube link.

It was astounding when I began to dig into the truth behind all of these secretive organizations that exult smugly in their own semi-deification.

Something else I have begun to learn is how the Roman Catholic Church was apparently behind the organization of Islam into a formal religion. I believe that is episode 213 if I'm not mistaken, but most of those episodes in that general area will blow your minds. Again, all of this is from source material and Not mere speculation. Seeing the picture of FDR wearing a fez in a photo that was suppressed from publication for many years is but one of the bombshells.

On another note, and some of you've already joined me on Twitter, I've been asked to join several groups there, one of which includes a number of individuals connected to the DoD, the DIA, the NYPD, and even an ex-special agent of the FBI. Of course you can imagine the discussions that took place months ago when I first joined and was asked a little about my background.... :lol it's quite alright, we are all patriots, whether we once robbed banks or once hunted those who robbed them. These days, we're all dedicated to eviscerating the illegitimate power of the Federal Reserve, and that effort seems to be going according to plan.

There is a snip of footage - it continues to haunt my dreams of late - from pre-World War One that shows Bernard Baruch and a few other Sabbatean-Frankist unholy 'bankers' (there must be a better word for people that use banking as a means to not merely acquire wealth but to acquire the control of national destinies), unholy entities that - about 13 years later - pulled the plug on the stock market intentionally on October 24th of 1929 so that he (and they... Baruch did this on behalf of the learned Elders) could demonstrate to his friend Winston Churchill that day in the gallery how much power he and his fellow evil gangsters had over the economies of Earth. That had been long in the making, and they used Churchill's spendthrift ways to induce him to take a train trip across the continent first in Canada and then down to Hollywood to meet with William Randolph Hearst and famous movie stars before returning to New York, all as Baruch's guest on Charles Schwab's luxury train car that was outfitted with communications to make stock purchases. The plan by the Elders was first to seize control of the power to print money (the Federal Reserve, a private central bank) and then had as it's goal the acquisition of most of the land and infrastructure of America. They used the years following World War One to encourage Americans' greed to purchase stock and become part of the good life, then to contract the money supply whereby they could force the sales of stock that had been purchased "on margin", then to buy up those assets for pennies on the dollar, and then to further contract the money supply by 40 billion dollars in 1933 to bring the American people to their knees. Here is that snip; this was just as the war had been agreed to by puppet Wilson and the vipers were all meeting for the first time in DC to monetize the newly-weaponized Nation....this was just before films had audio, they were known as the Great Silents, and even the background interaction between the negro attendant and the elitists disembarking from their vehicles is fascinating as the financiers congregated to plot how they would increase their personal wealth as they built the weaponry needed to make the United States an armed adversary...

[Evil Poppy Bush was INDEED correct when he observed that if we ever found out what that illegitimate elite has been doing, we would string them up by the nearest lamppost.

Sadly, we most probably will end up having to do that if we want true accountability, although at the current moment the lure to impeach Trump is working quite well and the Evil Ones are being led to their own destruction.
Reports that Pelosi and Schiff met with Big Bad Daddy, or Al of Baghdad, and led the authorities to his location, have confirmed to me that they will meet the same demise as their co-conspirator No Name McCain. I assume everyone caught that Freudian slip on The View when Meghan McCain said "you can't kill him again but whatever" in a reference to her father.]

{Returning to my references to that infamous train ride by Churchill in 1929}:

Of course they had to downplay this by showing Winston had lost a fortune after just making it, but they had a special set of stocks that Baruch managed for poor Churchill because this is how they kept him blackmailed and indebted to them. If there is one thing that will convince any remaining clueless sheep that our entire society is easily controlled and shaped by these people, this would be that story. The climax to the whole affair was the champagne party Baruch hosted at his estate on the weekend following the Great Back-Stabbing known as the Crash. They celebrated a mission accomplished. How easy it is to do when you're in the Service To Self, and no wonder as to why Winston was thereafter a powerful puppet to exercise the Zionist plan for the 'Holy Land', beginning with the Balfour Declaration that was the cause of bringing the US into WW1.

At least I have learned one important distinction: even Theodor Herzl himself, founder of the Zionist movement and even credited as being the father of the Jewish state, was allegedly assassinated by the Sabbateans within Zionism in 1905 although that would be hotly disputed by most of today's Jewish patriots, who are in a conundrum over whether they can be considered true patriots of the country in which they live and reside OR if they would always be primarily loyal to the Mideast state that has been responsible for much of the strife over in that part of the world. For anyone even remotely interested in this area of geopolitical manipulation, I would highly recommend reading Victor Ostrovsky's two very important books, which you would have to secure through the used-book market these days as they have been disabled from Kindle and removed from active publication. The title of the first and most explosive book by this courageous ex-Mo**ad officer is "By Means of Deception". The follow-up, which details how Ghislaine Maxwell's father was murdered by the Mo**ad, is titled "Beyond Deception". Ostrovsky was forced out because he was a true patriot and believed firmly in Justice and the two-state solution publicly embraced by his superiors. As people begin to truly explore this issue, they will learn just how many lives were expended and how many trillions were spent in order to 'hide' the evil agenda behind a particular ethnic group who consequently continue to be vilified by those who are unable to discern the truth. I further recommend the recorded and now-famous speech from 1961 by Benjamin Freedman. it also is freely available on YouTube, and again I will try to make these links available just so those that are wondering what I have been up to can see what path I've been on and maybe others have been on as well as we track how our reality has been molded and sculpted by illegitimate elites.

Two other recommended videos before I leave off for the moment, and they are by John Doe Truth in Context.

His research clearly shows the satanic symbolism involved in the seizure of the American federal bureaucracy by this illegitimate elite following their murder of JFK. Symbolism indeed WILL be their downfall, just as the words of SNEDs has damned them for all time even as they continue to try to trade in on their former access. I often wonder if their paymasters are the Payseurs and if the Payseur Puppetmaster personally approved payment to these minions. They certainly did not earn it, at least not in the commonly-accepted parlance of 'earning', though I do believe Dan himself abhors the daily sacrifices to Moloch over on the other side of the pond at the MOD near Brussels. It certainly would explain his note for them to "F*** off".

I hope everyone is doing well, or at least better than I have been healthwise. According to the US government, I became an official "elder" last month.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Nice to see you resolved your posting issues Don, welcome back :clap

Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Good to hear from you DonDep I got kicked off twitter by the twitter staff for getting too close to uncovering everything but Oh well:

If you want a place better then twitter ATM it would be GAB

twitter is a PART of the elites KKKontrol tools

Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:02 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post sign of the times

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:26 pm
GT Truther

Post where the beef on 911?
Put a real leader in charge:

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/11/0 ... it-to-her/

‘We Do Not Have a Nation If We Do Not Have Borders’
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2 ... e-borders/

Instead of truth we have distractions and lies
Russiagate is a cult, complete with unquestionable doctrine, dissent-shaming, and us-vs-them cosmology
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/472709-russiag ... inwashing/

Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:29 pm
GT Truther

@Sky . . .

Are you getting flood warnings at your local?
Possibly in excess of 1meter the next few days . . . If so take care of yourself . . . You'll be in my thoughts!

. . .PS: I still check in here just about daily, and still enjoy all the posts!

Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:35 am

Thank you epo3 - right on the button.

From drought conditions, to a full summer flush of rain, we have been given flood warnings here in my part of the continent. Thank you for your thoughts and consideration. We will be very grateful for every drop of rain here in the south eastern part of Africa. Animals and nature are being stressed and the prognosis is poor. Especially dry in the western part of South Africa.

We will let you know how the conditions become as we go into our summer rain pattern.

Water should not be taken for granted! Nowhere in the world.

Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post left/right
uaf/UFO disclosure followers are not associated with a political party, they do not follow left or right,
because the swamp is in both.

If you have not figured it out by now We follow the truth and want a world justice with peaceful habitation for HUMANITY.

This means no dirty corrupt politician, businesses, and governments.

We do not want a party that protects Epstein and railroads good candidates.

What we the people want is an end to corruption and unfairness.

We have awoken to the fact that the Democrats, the actual party of the Confederacy (and of Jim Crow), is not representing US.

So a little history Quiz:
who started the EPA?
Who made peace moves with 3 communist nations?
Who started the war on cancer and sickle cell anemia?
Who started OSHA?
Who started NIOSH?
Who started the noise control act?
Who started the consumer product safety act?
Who supported the ERA rights?

Answer a Republican POTUS, who did These are things for HUMANITY, so it does not matter what label you put on it.

You have to look at the issues.
Labels of left/right are useless, it is just another dialectic trap by the cabal.

We will vote for what is best OVERALL FOR HUMANITY (honest, truthful, integrity, Courage) not on some wedge issue.
Not some Slick Willie,Harpy Hilly.

I voted Green, and NOW will vote for The current POTUS as he is against the cabal/federal bank/pedo's/illegal fisa warrants/endless wars/floods of illegals (just apply legally)/corruption of morals.
As these things matter to me. :brockoli
Draining the swamp has to come before disclosure. :brockoli
Give us back a INDEPENDENT, NON CORPORATE, NON CABAL BASED media that tells us the truth.
Give us more truths not PSYOPS to make better decisions :brockoli

Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:53 am

So well said - and I support that view and outcome, all the way from Africa

Thank you @mountaintiger7

The time for lies about Truth is over.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Local weather update
1. We are 24 hrs into the Severe Storm window and have measured 40 mm rain over the past 2 days
2. We have a severe wind warning for the East coast tomorrow
3. Expecting 186 mm of rain over the next 4 days here in the mountains

It is almost emotional to just say that the rains are so welcome here... animals everywhere were suffering

Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

It appears that QAnon post # 3585 confirms Looking Glass technology, explaining the temporal precognition of the "Q Clock" and vindicating Dan Burisch after all?

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:58 pm

Way cool for that comment srb2001

As some of us are not specialist or informed readers of Q anon and related revelations - please would you give us more detail to look at that view?

Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post hip critters

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
-Thomas Jefferson
"What we seek is the reign of law, based upon the consent of the governed and sustained by the organized opinion of mankind."
-Woodrow Wilson
"Educate and inform the whole mass of people. They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
-Thomas Jefferson

Never forget:

Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:58 pm
GT Truther

srb2001 wrote:
It appears that QAnon post # 3585 confirms Looking Glass technology, explaining the temporal precognition of the "Q Clock" and vindicating Dan Burisch after all?

vindication only in that the tech exists.
DB has many facets, like all he is human.
We all have things we have done/said for good and we all have things we may have not.
Only the One Higher power can judge, but lets not fall into majic of false idols.

There are many questions to account for.

But it appears that PATRIOTS are in control of the BLACK projects!

Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 am
Truth Seeker

Sky wrote:
Way cool for that comment srb2001

As some of us are not specialist or informed readers of Q anon and related revelations - please would you give us more detail to look at that view?

Here's the referenced drop, Sky:
https://qmap.pub/read/3585

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:25 am
GT Truther

besides us waiting.....waiting.........waiting................................. :popcorn !

In the meantime, take a peek at (quirky but cool) Ralph's clip, atleast the first 10 minutes.
good for your soul....you won't regret it

Ralph Smart (Infinite Water Diving Deep) on YouTube

10 Reasons You Should NEVER Open Your Third eye

:clap

Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:51 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 54  Next