It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:30 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
Then:
Quote:
Some thoughts on the big show.
(1)

Quote:
What About The Democratic Convention?

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUqqdK77EM4

Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

But Missiles on the US Airport
via Zetatalk for August 31, 2020 (1)

Quote:
Shaun Kazuck said:

A Florida airport and surrounding area had to be evacuated last Friday as a live missile was "accidentally" shipped via Amazon Air.

This seems highly suspicious not unlike the nuclear missiles "accidentally" shipped across country during George W. Bush's years. Is there more to this story?
[and from another]
Florida Airport Evacuated After Huge 'Live' Missile Found In Shipping Container
August 19, 2020
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... uated-af...
Lakeland Linder International Airport was scene of a sudden emergency evacuation when a contractor opened a shipping container to unexpectedly find a massive guided missile inside. The container also had parts of an aircraft inside and that the shipment belonged to Draken International, a US defense contractor based in the area which focuses on development of tactical fighter aircraft. Though it's not unheard of that shipping containers belonging to defense firms might have inert missiles in them, in this instance the missile had a "live" warhead. The live missile is now being stored at MacDill Air Force Base.
[and from another]
Live Missile found at Lakeland Airport awaits Disposal at MacDill
August 17, 2020
https://www.tampabay.com/news/hillsboro ... missile-...
The airport has received inert missiles in the past as part of shipments for their defense contractor tenant, Draken International
[and from another]
Live Air-to-Air Missile found at Florida Airport removed to MacDill AFB, awaits Disposal
August 18, 2020
https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/n ... missile-...
A live French S-530 air-to-air missile discovered at Lakeland Linder International Airport. The air-to-air missile was found by Draken International, a defense contractor located at the airport. The only thing out of the ordinary about this is it is not a U.S.-made missile, which is why we were dispatched out to it.
Quote:

SOZT
This story has several aspects that raise suspicion. A French missile with a live warhead is discovered at a US airport. This was apparently addressed to Draken International, a US defense contractor, but Draken was not expecting it and was surprised. The extraneous aircraft parts included in the shipment were camouflage, so that the missile might be presumed to be sent to Draken for analysis. This plot did not involve the French nor Draken, but was intended to cause an explosion at the airport. By this, all fingerprints and ability to trace to the sender would be eliminated.

Given the attack on the Satanists and Moloch worshipers in Europe and the US by President Trump and the US and UK Juntas, the Democrats are viewed as the Satanists last hope. Within this past month, the Junta has taken over the Biden campaign, installing a Harris Double as well as a White Hat Double for Biden in the process. As we stated, the Biden campaign has now become an FBI sting operation, and those involved in mail-in ballot fraud are being arrested. What can the Satanists do to ensure unease in the American public about going to the polls?

Despite claims to the contrary, the Covid-19 pandemic is easing rapidly around the world as herd immunity is established. Attempts to forbid HCQ have been challenged and it is now even quietly being put into use in the US. Creating endless riots in US cities such as Portland and Chicago has not forced mail-in ballots, with the excuse that going to the polls is dangerous. What to do? Blow up airports. This discovery of a live missile will not prove to be the only bomb arriving in the US, but our telepathic intel will once again assist in discovery and arrests of those responsible.
EOZT

Prior 2007 ZT: http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta402.htm
These nukes were being taken out of the country. The fact that they were missing from the arsenal was not to be discovered until after they had escaped the continental US, having been moved from the heartland to the Gulf where they could be transferred to a ship along the convoluted and unprotected Louisiana coastline.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

same at this one out of a container @ Italy:
Captured Image: (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ainer.html

Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post QQNQN
is joey bedlam just a distraction?
What is Fisa corruption?
What is ingrained corruption, blackmail and corrosion doing to our life, liberty and freedom?
What is persistent, prevalent deception, lies and psyops from our corporations and leaders doing to our youth?

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:04 am

Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:59 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

LOL
Yet another Push Up!

Via RT (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/498575-epstein-a ... x-assault/

Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

then:
Our old friend The SAA (South Atlantic Anomaly)
via Zetatalk for August 31, 202 (1)

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Saw this on a Facebook feed today.
[and from another]
Could the Zetas explain this anomaly and why it is growing? Many thanks.
[and from another]
NASA scientists say a magnetic anomaly above our planet is going to split in half
August 17, 2020
https://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/nasa-sc ... tic-anom...
A visualization released on Monday of the changing magnetic fields between 2015 and 2025 shows the anomaly splitting off into two distinct regions in the next few years.
[and from another]
NASA Is Tracking a Vast, Growing Anomaly in Earth's Magnetic Field
August 18, 2020
https://www.sciencealert.com/nasa-is-tr ... s-evolvi...
NASA is actively monitoring a strange anomaly in Earth's magnetic field: a giant region of lower magnetic intensity in the skies above the planet, stretching out between South America and southwest Africa. The space agency's satellites and spacecraft are particularly vulnerable to the weakened magnetic field strength within the anomaly.
[and from another]
The Mysterious Anomaly Weakening Earth's Magnetic Field Seems to Be Splitting
May 26, 2020
https://www.sciencealert.com/mysterious ... arth-s-m...
In the last two centuries, Earth's magnetic field has lost about 9 percent of its strength on average. New readings provided by the ESA's Swarm satellites show that within the past five years, a second centre of minimum intensity has begun to open up within the anomaly. This suggests the whole thing could even be in the process of splitting up into two separate cells – with the original centred above the middle of South America, and the new, emerging cell appearing to the east, hovering off the coast of southwest Africa.
[and from another]
Microwave clumping MIMIC
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue577.htm
Quote:
SOZT
Why is the S Atlantic Anomaly migrating toward India? Our prediction for the locations of the new poles after the Pole Shift is for the magnetic S Pole to be located over India. The pressure on the Earth as Nibiru approaches shows the path that the Earth’s magnetosphere will follow during the hour of the Pole Shift. First there is pressure on the magnetic N Pole to locate over the Bulge of Brazil. The daily Polar Push is shoving that part of the globe up toward the magnetic N Pole in Siberia, slinging the Bulge of Brazil up toward that location.

Meanwhile, the pressure on the magnetic S Pole follows. The S Pole is a magneton intake, and thus tries to position to be opposite the magnetic N Pole. If the eventual new N Pole off the Bulge of Brazil is being tugged toward the magnetic N Pole of Earth in Siberia, the S Atlantic Anomaly is being tugged toward India. It is the N Pole position that dominates in this matter, with the S Pole position following. NASA is forced to address this while still denying that Nibiru exists because the migration trend is happening during the Solar Minimum and affects satellites and compass readings.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/28ju2014.htm
The South Atlantic Anomaly is a weak point in the crust that acts like a second S Pole.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ma2014.htm
The South Atlantic Anomaly acts like a second magnetic S Pole, which is an intake for magnetons to enter the core of the Earth’s magnetic field. Is there some relationship between this anomaly and the emerging new land that will appear nearby when the Antarctic Plate pushes up between the tip of S America and S Africa during the Pole Shift? This spot has been pulling apart, creating a void between the great S American and African plates over the decades as Pangea has pulled apart.

Notes:
(1)

Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post QQNQN

Hillary: China, If You're Listening, Get Trump's Tax Returns
Trying to play the white hat when you do not concede the 2016 election
*(for those playing attention it was reported by others, but we have not recording of the concession)

Right out in the open they did help Demo-rats with the wuhan-china virus.

Feature speaker at Demo-rats CON-vengeance
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... t_dnc.html

WWG1WGA

Quote:
Over the mountain, take me across the sky
Something in my vision, something deep inside
Where did I wander,where do you think I wandered to
I've seen life's magic astral plane I travel through

Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:05 pm
GT Truther

"Continued:
But soon my attention was distracted once more as I saw the figure of Neptune strangely "waver" again. Suddenly the question was in my mind: "Was he really there in the truest physical sense, or was he an immaterial projection into the physical world from another dimension? Did I see him in his true form and ordinary state of being, or merely a projected approximation of a man's appearance?" These strange thoughts frightened me a little and carried me into too deep waters.

A reassuring smile lighted his face. "Don't be alarmed, Orfeo. The answer to the troublesome question in your mind is both yes and no. On Earth form, color, individuality and the material aspect of things is all-important. In our world these illusions are of practically no importance at all. Suffice to say that for you I am an approximation of myself as I really am. I can't make it any clearer in three-dimensional terms."

I thought about my own troubled fellows of Earth. Impetuously, I asked: "What about Earth now? On the surface all seems fairly calm, but I know we are only drifting on dangerous and treacherous waters. In their hearts many people are troubled and afraid. There is the ever-constant fear of the H-bomb and of other horribly destructive weapons being developed in the laboratories. Also there is the creeping menace of Communism that is threatening the world, and so many other things. . ."

When Neptune spoke his voice was calm and

dispassionate: "Communism, Earth's present fundamental enemy, masks beneath its banner the spearhead of the united forces of evil. Along with good, all men have evil in their hearts to a degree. But some are much more evil than others. Communism is a necessary evil and now exists upon Earth as do venomous creatures, famines, blights, tyrannies, cataclysms—all are negative forces which awaken the positive forces of good in man and cause them to act. Thus are they combatted, understood and ultimately their unreality becomes apparent. For evil is always eventually self-destroyed."

He paused and once more I noticed his "uniform" darkening and lightening in spots, as though it were made of restless pale bluish clouds and patches of moonlight. Then I held my breath as he continued: "Yes, war will come again to your Earth. We are powerless to prevent it. Millions in your land will fight to the end for their cherished ideals and freedom of the human mind, with only a minimum on their side for victory. The hour of travail which in future history shall be known as 'The Great Accident' is nearer than any man dreams. And already the clouds of war are on the horizon, dark and ominous; but overhead beams the rainbow, infinite and eternal. Mankind will survive Armageddon and awake to a new more glorious day of fellowship and honest brotherly love. In the dawning great New Age of Earth all will forget their bitter hurts and build constructively together upon the solid foundation of the Brotherhood of Man."

He stopped speaking and turned his radiant eyes full upon me. In the half-light his countenance was truly resplendent.

"There is not much more I can tell you now, Orfeo," he said. "Since the first publicized modern sighting of our disks in the year 1947, thousands upon Earth have come to believe in us. Many have actually seen our disks. Some have seen us clairvoyantly. Others have communicated with us clairaudiently. Still others recognize the truth of our existence and greater scope of our being, through intuitive perception. But as far as official proof of ourselves, for which so many clamor, we cannot offer that. Official proof of the existence of our disks will come. But for us to attempt physically to contact mankind through any so-called authoritative source would be only useless and possibly disastrous for them. Nearly all three-dimensional beings have no concept of, nor could they possibly understand, extra-dimensional beings. Tonight in visiting you I have broken a code—the code of 'hands off', as regards any interference in the affairs of Earth. Active cosmic law will see the necessary amends made."

He looked at me; his strange eyes suddenly saddened. For a moment I had the uncanny feeling that in his greater vision I appeared to him only as a fleeting, insubstantial shadow, utterly without reality as he knew it. In that revealing instant I knew that we of Earth are as far removed from their nature as Earth is from the Sun.

After a while he said: "I would shake your hand in token of our momentous meeting here tonight. But I cannot. I have gone too far already. For my transgression we must now recede an equal degree from you. The immutable law of cause and effect upon Earth will govern accordingly. As a result, but few will believe or even hear your account of our meeting. In the over-all picture your story will in no way change conditions upon Earth. Neither will any actual Earthly event be either hastened or retarded because of our meeting. At most your story will give only greater faith and inner conviction to the few—but it is an important few! The ways of God are immutable and apparent only to those who have spiritual discernment. In the illusion of Time all things will be fulfilled in their proper hour."

I found that I was trembling and my nerves fairly quivering. Whether from sheer emotion or actually from being within the vibratory range of Neptune, I don't know. I longed to thank him, to express the great feeling of gratitude in my heart; but I didn't know quite how. I said: "From the bottom of my heart I thank you, Neptune. I pledge my very life to you and the beings of your world, that greater understandings may come to mankind."

"We know you will not fail us, Orfeo," he replied. "No other contact may be made at this time. But have no further doubts about the reality of your experiences. The road is open now; walk it as you will. Your failure will be my own. But I smile upon

you for the increased numbers who will come to know us in a truer aspect and to believe in us because of you. Strength and encouragement will be given to the millions who will rise courageously to meet the fiery trials ahead. I tell you this: the 'Great Accident' is very close and the fury of the next war will break when it is least expected; when men are talking of peace. I cannot say more."

With these prophetic words, Neptune extended his hand to me. But recalling his words, I did not grasp it.

He smiled and his face actually seemed to radiate light. "Orfeo, my brother!" he said with genuine affection. "For my sake you refused to break the code. My trust is forever in you, Orfeo. In your simple action you have cleansed me from my contact with this ground."

He paused; then added: "Soon we shall recede from Earth, Orfeo—and yet in reality we shall never be far away. Later, we shall return, but not to you, beloved friend. You will understand the meanings of these words later on." (snip)

Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:05 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile:

Covid-19 Fade Rate (1)
Via ZetaTalk Newsletter for August 23, 2020

Quote:
Covid-19 has proven to be “just a bad flu” with a death rate only slightly more draconian than the annual flu. Before the widespread use of testing, the mild or asymptomatic cases were not identified and included in the statistical calculation, so the death rate appeared higher. Nevertheless, deaths have occurred and are horrific with the victim suffocating with water in the lungs and various inflammation elsewhere. But at base, Covid-19 is just another coronavirus, and when herd immunity reaches 60% it dies out. Are we there yet?

The Zetas predicted that there would be “dramatic easing” of Covid-19 by mid-Summer 2020, which presumably could be considered the week of August 5, halfway between the June 20 Summer Solstice and the Fall Equinox on September 22. Did it? Per a July 31 snapshot of global statistics, the pandemic died out in the early hot spots in the Spring. Where the pandemic started, in Wuhan China, this first hot spot is now cool. Then Italy became the world’s hot spot, but it too has cooled down to near normal.

Quote:

Covid-19 Pandemic in New Zealand
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ... ew_Zealand
The first case of the disease in New Zealand was reported on 28 February 2020. All borders and entry ports of New Zealand were closed to all non-residents on 19 March 2020, with returning citizens and residents being required to self-isolate. Since 10 April, all New Zealanders returning from overseas must go into two weeks of managed isolation.
'Significant Milestone' - New Zealand hits 100 Days without Community Transmission
August 9, 2020
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zea ... estone-n...
New Zealand has reached a new milestone — 100 days since the last case of community transmission of Covid-19.
Has Italy Beaten COVID-19?
July 7, 2020
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/
Three weeks ago, the hospital Policlinico San Donato in Milan, Italy, slowly started to get back to a semblance of "normal." In the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, this 500-bed hospital was caring for 600 patients with COVID-19. Now, the hospital's chief cardiac surgeon says his unit is operating at 40% to 50% of its normal volume - which may sound underwhelming, but at one point his entire cardiac ICU was dedicated to the care of COVID-19 patients.
Thousands Protest Against Coronavirus Restrictions in Berlin
August 1, 2020
https://time.com/5874597/coronavirus-re ... st-berlin/
Thousands protested Germany’s coronavirus restrictions Saturday in a Berlin demonstration that insisted “the end of the pandemic” has arrived.

Why did these early hot spot countries get the classic peak curve? They were infected before the world realized the pandemic had been unleashed, so widespread infection had already occurred. Thus, they quickly reached herd immunity, which has held. Then the lockdowns started. The hospitals did not have ample intubation equipment to keep all the oldsters with a long immune memory for coronavirus infections alive. Cytokine storms were taking them out. The world rushed to flatten the curve. But this only delayed the arrival of herd immunity.
Israel Extends COVID-19 Travel Restrictions until Aug. 1
June 28, 2020
https://www.jns.org/israel-extends-covi ... ions-unt...
The ban on foreigners arriving at Tel Aviv’s Ben-Gurion International Airport—and requirement for Israelis returning from abroad to self-quarantine for 14 days—was scheduled to expire on July 1, but will now continue until Aug. 1.
Iran Produces Anti-COVID19 Actemra
July 28, 2020
https://en.irna.ir/news/83886275/Iran-p ... 19-Actemra
Actemra' the effect of which has been confirmed in relative recovery of coronavirus patients and has been produced in Iran will be distributed in hospitals within two weeks. In addition to Remdesivir, Actemra has been confirmed by the US Food and Drug Administration to help COVID-19 patients recover.
Central Japan Pref. mulls Issuing own 2nd Wave COVID-19 State of Emergency
July 31, 2020
https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20 ... na/008000c
Though the state of emergency in the prefecture was lifted on May 14 as infection numbers declined to near zero, the Gifu government on May 9 set five benchmarks that would trigger a second state of emergency. As of July 29, the status of infections had exceeded three of the five redlines.

When the lockdowns were eased, the pandemic appeared to be returning. Speculation and confusion ran rampant. The Democrats, who wanted to push mail-in ballots so they could steal the election, encouraged protests and riots and infected their nursing homes to bump the death rate. Anyone who died was included in the Covid-19 death counts. This was called a 2nd wave or a late 1st wave but can be expected to drop just as the early hot spots did, as can countries experiencing their Covid-19 explosion late. Notably India, with 1.4 billion people, has a relatively low death rate. They are home to the Quinine trees, and are treating their citizens with Hydroxychloroquine.
Explaining India’s Extraordinarily Low Death Rate from Covid-19
July 27, 2020
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blo ... ble/expl...
The pandemic has turned out to be more than 100 times less lethal than Spanish flu. It is also largely over in Europe, including in Belgium, Sweden and the UK. It is close to the end in the US.
India’s Covid-19 Recovery now over 64%, 16 States have Higher Rates
July 30, 2020
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/in ... 9-recovery
More than 1 million people have recovered from Covid-19 in the country.
Lack of Covid-19 Lockdown Increased Deaths in Sweden, Analysis Concludes
July 6, 2020
https://news.virginia.edu/content/lack- ... creased-...
Sweden fared better than would be expected from its public health mandates alone, roughly similar to France, Italy and Spain – countries that imposed more stringent measures, but adopted them after the pandemic took hold there.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... st-23-2020

Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then:
Doubles Galore (1)
Via Zetatalk Newsletter for August 23, 2020

Quote:
All the Doubles floating about these days are certainly confusing. There are the White Hat Doubles being used by the US Junta and their European counterparts to delay awareness in the public about the fact of Martial Law. They fear that riots and despair would result if the public were to become aware of the extensive cleanup of corruption and Satanism among the western elite. This on top of the anxiety that the pandemic has already engendered. This on top of the panic and riots and looting that awareness of Nibiru’s pending passage might cause. Meanwhile, we have the White Hat Doubles. For instance, Jerry Nadler.
Quote:
Top Democrat Jerry Nadler: Violent Antifa Riots in Portland Are ‘a Myth’
July 26, 2020
https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-demo ... olent-an...
Democrat House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler claimed without evidence that the violent Antifa riots in Portland were “a myth.” Nadler’s remarks directly contradict video evidence that is widely available on social media and contradict what the Department of Homeland (DHS) says is happening in Portland.
Nadler Involved in Car Accident but Unhurt; Barr Hearing Delayed
July 28, 2020
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nadler ... ident-bu...
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., was involved in a car accident on his way to Washington but was not injured, a Nadler spokesman said -- in turn delaying a highly anticipated hearing with Attorney General Bill Barr.
ZetaTalk Insight 8/31/2020: Jerry Nadler returned to the now-reopened House looking different. Being replaced by a Double requires some plastic surgery on the Double but primarily a very similar bone structure and facial features. After being absent from the cameras for a period of time, the public is assumed to have a fading memory of what the individual looked like, but during her analysis Nancy uses carefully dated photos to identify the differences. What was Nadler’s crime? He was arrested and is awaiting trial for treason, being fully aware of the crimes being committed during the Mueller investigation and complicit in the cover-up of these crimes.

Doubles are look-alikes that are actors installed to replace the original person. For the White Hats, the doubles can be used temporarily if the original is needed as a witness at Gitmo or if the original is awaiting trial, or permanently if the original was found guilty and executed. Then there is the odd case of Bernie Sanders, who looked different after quickly recovering from a heart attack in 2018. The Dark Judge and Q, as usual, lay it out for us, and the Zetas, as usual, explain.
Sanders Health Scare Involved a Heart Attack
October 4, 2019
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-sanders
U.S. presidential candidate Bernie Sanders suffered a heart attack earlier this week.
Federal Prosecutors Drop Investigation of Wife of Bernie Sanders
November 13, 2018
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -drop-in...
The investigation centered on a 2010 land purchase that relocated the college Jane Sanders previously ran to a new campus on more than 32 acres along Lake Champlain. While lining up a $6.7 million loan and additional financing, she told college trustees and lenders that the college had commitments for millions of dollars in donations that could be used to repay the loan. Trustees said they later discovered that many of the donors had not agreed to the amounts or the timing of the donations listed on documents Sanders provided to a state bonding agency and a bank.
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 3ba78d No.5327554 Feb 22 2019 18:05:25 (UTC)
It’s amazing what a person finds when they simply ‘research’.
Praising Castro?
Will the next wave of [D] 2020 candidates begin to push the ‘everything will be free’ ‘reparations for all Black Americans’ ‘more gov’t control will save us’ etc. etc. etc. (broken record) lines in order to ‘buy’/’con’ voters?
More talk?
More claims?
No facts?
No plan?
No details?
What happened re: Bernie’s wife ‘fraud’ case?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -drop-in...
IT PAYS TO PLAY.
The More You Know.
Q
ZetaTalk Insight 8/31/2020: During Bernie Sanders’ candidacy to be the Democrat nominee for President in 2020, he freely promised a massive giveaway with no details on how he would pay for it. Free college, free healthcare for everyone, and presumably the rich would have their wealth stripped from them to pay for all of this. Campaigning with AOC, the new darling of the left, he seemed unbeatable. Then he had what was reported to be a heart attack in the Fall of 2019. He returned to the campaign trail quickly, too quickly for a 78 year old man who just had a heart attack.

The Dark Judge has suggested his absence was not due to a heart attack. Bernie’s past included a heartfelt embrace of the Communist philosophy – a honeymoon in Russia and praise for Cuba. In an era when foreign influence in the US Presidential election is a topic of discussion, with the Mueller investigation based on the assumption that President Trump was being blackmailed by Russia, the media seemed to be ignoring Bernie’s past. After Bernie’s absence due to the claimed heart attack, Bernie seemed to lack energy, and eventually he conceded the race to Biden.

Bernie was viewed as the only candidate that could beat President Trump, due to the enthusiasm he engendered in young voters. Were Bernie and his wife corrupt, accepting bribes from those who would control his presidency? This was of record for his wife’s stewardship of her Lake Champlain college, but most of the corruption was carefully laundered by the Democrat Cabal. While being questioned by federal agents about these laundered funds, Bernie indeed did have a heart attack, and died. He was quickly replaced by a double the Democrat Cabal had at the side.

Why is the Dark Judge bringing the subject back up at this time, a year later? The Democrat Cabal knows that the Biden persona, whether in person or as a Double, lacks charisma. This is known as the enthusiasm measure, and President Trump has that in spades. Seeing their mail-in ballot con job failing, with recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic in process and President Trump alerting the public about the con job, they are contemplating bringing their Bernie Double forward to join Biden’s campaign.

Notes:
(1)

Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
HCQ Wars (1)
Via Zetatalk Newsletter for August 23, 2020

Quote:
Ever since President Trump stated, early in the Covid-19 pandemic, that Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) might prove to be the answer, the anti-Trumpers have been hard at work trying to discredit him. Never mind that Doctor Zelenko in New York City found HCQ, in combination with Zinc and Azithromycin, an antibiotic, to be 100% effective. Out of 350 patients, no hospitalizations or intubations. Never mind that studies all over the world showed HCQ highly effective. Never mind that President Trump took HCQ for 14 days to show it was safe. President Trump then placed a massive order for HCQ from India for the US.
10:37 a.m. 22/08/2020

Now medical professionals are coming forward to defend President Trump. A Yale epidemiologist. A group from America’s Frontline Doctors. After the Frontline Doctors' video went viral on the Internet, the anti-Trump social media outlets shut down the video, which had been made on the steps of the Supreme Court building in Washington DC. Spreading disinformation, was the shutdown excuse. All this just caused the issue to truly go viral, with lots of media chatter. Many copies of the video were saved and passed around.
Yale Epidemiologist says Hydroxychloroquine is 'the Key to Defeating COVID-19'
July 25, 2020
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... idemiolo...
An Ivy League epidemiology professor is claiming that hydroxychloroquine — the drug that has been at the center of a politicized medical debate for the last several months — is "the key to defeating COVID-19," and that medical officials should be widely prescribing it to save the lives of thousands of coronavirus patients. Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at Yale as well as the director of that school's Molecular Cancer Epidemiology Laboratory, argues in a Newsweek op-ed this week that "the data fully support" the wide use of hydroxychloroquine as an effective treatment of COVID-19.
Dr. Simone Gold, the Doctor Censored by Big Tech over Hydroxychloroquine Viral Video, has been Fired and now Lost her Job
July 30, 2020
https://techstartups.com/2020/07/30/doc ... h-hydrox...
Dr. Simone Gold, the founder of the newly created group called America’s Frontline Doctors, lost her job after her employer found out about the viral video where she promoted hydroxychloroquine. The hydroxychloroquine viral video, which features members of America’s Frontline Doctors at a press conference outside the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C., was taken down on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. The video got more than 14 million views on Facebook alone.
The Censorship Dam is Breaking! More Doctors Speak Out
July 31, 2020
https://www.infowars.com/the-censorship ... e-doctor...
Infowars presents another powerful Banned.video montage of America’s Frontline Doctors speaking out against Big Tech censorship and the massive coronavirus cover-up. This time, Dr. Lisa Koche, MD is speaking out about COVID-19, internet censorship and the true benefits of hydroxychloroquine.
Spread the word!
Dr. Fauci, the claimed expert, discounts HCQ and prefers another anti-viral – Remdesivir. Both are available and effective, but HCQ is cheap and has been used for decades for various ailments. Remdesivir is an Ebola anti-viral, and is expensive. Who is suppressing HCQ? Remdesivir stock holders? Democrats who want the pandemic to last so that the 2020 election can be fixed via mail-in balloting? Then, during this heated debate in the House on July 29, Dr. Fauci looked different. The Zetas explain.
Fauci on Censored Hydroxychloroquine Video: ‘Bunch of People Spouting Something that Isn’t True’
July 29, 2020
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07 ... d-hydrox...
Quote:
American doctors are holding a “White Coat Summit” on Capitol Hill Monday to address what they call “a massive disinformation campaign” surrounding the Chinese coronavirus to which “American life has fallen casualty.”
Yale Epidemiologist: Dr. Fauci Running 'Misinformation Campaign' against Hydroxychloroquine
July 29, 2020
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... idemiolo...
Dr. Harvey Risch, a noted Yale epidemiologist, has accused White House coronavirus task force member Dr. Anthony Fauci of waging a "misinformation campaign" against the drug hydroxychloroquine, claiming the medication has shown consistently encouraging results in treating COVID-19 when used properly.
What Is Remdesivir? Experts Say Antiviral Drug Shows Promise as a COVID-19 Treatment
May 1, 2020
https://www.prevention.com/health/a3234 ... navirus-...
Dr. Anthony Fauci explained that it has a “clear-cut” effect on recovery time in coronavirus patients.
ZetaTalk Insight 8/31/2020: As has been reported on some speculative lists of Tribunals in process, Dr. Fauci has been temporarily replaced as a Double. He is being sought as a witness during the Tribunals, and is kept close at hand thus in Gitmo. His personal motives are not suspect but his associates are. As we mentioned when Bill and Melinda Gates disappeared and were replaced with Doubles, the Gates used Dr. Fauci for cover due to his reputation for integrity. The uproar about Hydroxychloroquine is due to Dr. Fauci’s rigidity. Diverting the cytokine storm before it can take hold is the Hydroxychloroquine benefit, but the Remdesivir that Dr. Fauci prefers helps patients recover more quickly once sick.

Notes:
(1)

Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

As seen on the Net:
Quote:
‘Drone bomb me’: Rose McGowan clashes with Alyssa Milano & other libs over Dem Party ‘making world a better place’

Captured image (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/498714-mcgowan-m ... ats-clash/

Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Timeline Changed: Milestone Reached...

Just digit these coordinates in Google Maps: (1)

that lead to this: something missing some years ago?

Notes:
(1)
https://www.google.com/maps/place/12%C2 ... 4d104.1515

Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Soul A live
recall15 wrote:
Timeline Changed: Milestone Reached...

Just digit these coordinates in Google Maps: (1)

that lead to this: something missing some years ago?

Notes:
(1)
https://www.google.com/maps/place/12%C2 ... 4d104.1515

Flight MH370
Reminds me of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Ai ... Flight_007
which I was, told that I, was passenger on .
Some plans do, fail as planed.

Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:52 pm
GT Truther

Cross posting from Tom Dongo's post on FB.

"I'm sharing this because I think some of you would want to know...Dex"
'BIGFOOT'
Tom Dongo
Yes. I have been trying to understand that for a long long time. I think they are in a completely different world from us.
Audra Brady Somewhere in Nevada, Indians were hunting deer. They separated, and shortly later one of them encountered a bigfoot squatted down near the ground doing something in the dirt. The Indian raised his rifle and bigfoot stood up looking at him. The Indian decided to shoot him. He emptied his rifle, hearing the rounds fire, one at a time, thinking he for sure shot the bigfoot several times. Bigfoot turned and walked away out of sight. His friend came back when he went looking for him. He found him, his friend told him he had shot a bigfoot. His hunting friend looked down saw all the rounds on the ground. The bullets were intact, and in fact, never fired, just ejected out of the rifle. The Indians were amazed. The Indian that did the alleged shooting couldn't believe what had really happened. He actually heard the shots being fired then ejected. The fact he never fired a round left him very confused.
Tom Dongo Welll..When I lived in Southern California's remote desert, a friend of mine was picked up for examinations by people from the Andromeda Galaxy. While aboard their craft, he asked about Bigfoot. They told him they were from another planet. They have a world of their own. A little blond girl with a pen of light asked Shelly to follow her. They went into another room that had star charts on the wall. She pointed to a constellation in the map and said this is where he was from.

Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:48 pm
GT Truther

Then via ZetaTalk for August 31, 2020 (1):

Quote:
Accepted via email:

Harry the Greek at Brassballs. blog, a decent source, claims HRC will attempt to claim the Presidency via the UN. I've also read that the Nato Supreme Commander, Tod Wolters intends to scupper Trumps reelection and place Pelosi in the driving seat. Now, as they are both doubles and under the white hats control, it begs the question as to why this might occur.
[and from another]
Hillary to be appointed President by UN
https://brassballs.blog/home/un-high-co ... hts-ment...
Michelle Bachelet is the UN’s High Commissioner of Human Rights. According to her, she can rule that either Trump or former V.P. Joe Biden are mentally unfit to serve as President. The UN Chief will then appoint Hillary Clinton, President. Former Ambassador Susan Rice will be appointed Vice President. Former Secretary of State Hillary will be appointed President by the United Nations (UN). No matter who is elected President in November 3rd. The winner will be removed. By the UN. And appoint Hillary Clinton President.
[and from another]
The Storm Is Here: Pelosi Prepares to Be Appointed President – Trump’s Fight Against Total Chaos
August 22, 2020
https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/ ... e-pelosi...
Pelosi reveals the mechanism that would be used: constitutional provisions for the continuation of government, and NSDP 51 signed to act towards the continuation of constitutional government. An inconclusive election without a qualified/chosen elected president, requires a process, and neither Trump nor Biden can be declared the winner or be inaugurated.
[and from another]
Trump Cancels Nancy Pelosi Foreign Trip citing Shutdown
January 18, 2019
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46911478
US President Donald Trump has postponed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's upcoming trip to Brussels and Afghanistan, asking her to stay to negotiate an end to the partial US government shutdown.
Quote:

SOZT
What would happen if the November 3 election in the US encountered so many problems and delays, with missing or contested ballots on all sides, that an obvious winner did not emerge? The law per NSPD-51 and the Constitution states that should President Trump or his VP be unable to function, the Speaker of the House would take command. This was certainly evident during her attempted coup in January, 2019
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue644.htm
when she and Schiff attempted to escape to Belgium. For this, they both were eventually executed by the Tribunals.

Does the NATO commander not know this? Presumably, during a time when NATO allies such as Germany are finding US troops withdrawn and returned to their homeland, the NATO Supreme Commander may long for a time when Pelosi might indeed be installed as President. Those who read ZetaTalk are aware of Tribunal progress, but most at the UN or NATO or Heads of State in other countries are UNAWARE. So now we have a well-controlled Double for Pelosi, and a White Hat Double for both Biden and Kamala, so there are no worries about how a temporary lack of President Trump in the Oval Office would go. The Junta’s hand is at the helm.

Why do scenarios such as Pelosi becoming President appear in print, along with fantastic claims about the defunct Hillary emerging as the winner? The convoluted logic goes down a path that allows Pelosi to write various Executive Orders and parse out favors as she sees fit. We predict that the mail-in ballots without voter ID or signature verification will be found to be illegal by SCOTUS when federal elections are involved. Herd immunity for the Covid-19 virus is already obvious, worldwide, with hospitalizations declining at a rapid rate as the mid-point of August flies by. Thus the polls will be Covid-19 safe by November 3, as both Fauci and Dr Birx have confirmed.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 3#comments

Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Back to 2006 @ TTI (Time Travel Institute) some Timetravelers said that "these vaccines related to a incoming pandemic "were deadly...

Now in this TimeWorld via Rense (1)

Captured Images:

Notes:
(1)
https://gofile.io/d/IXL6BT

Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Millie Weaver and her husband were arrested for the Shadowgate revelations.

Here is the video

http://www.bitchute.com/video/wzHf7RcKJ80f/

Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:27 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post QQNQN
Recent sned posts

Quote:
1)All Majestic personnel are under the contingency leading over the anniversary changes (T-30),
Compound timeline (est. T-32), and the Event Ontario Event schedule (T/S).

2) all Majestic SOA personnel out of the lower 48 by the time this goes down on the anniversary?

#1) So sned is NOW peda-1-ing new time lines, since the old PSY0ps did not work. :doh

#2) maJesty is leaving USA, two things come to mind :elephant
a) they do not want to be in USA when people come to find Justice. :brockoli
b) they have more tricks up there sleeve, i.e. events trying to destroy HUMANITY LIVING IN USA. :flame

Either way they can not seem to understand they have themselves cause the problems. :banana
by the secrets and manipulation of HUMANITY.
They are running away from the problem rather than solving it, again. :yamon

Pray for Peace

Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:16 am
GT Truther

Democrats´DEATH Agenda....

Via ZetaTalk Newsletter for August 30 (1)

Quote:
Mail-in Ballots

Q’s post on July 31 outlined the plot by Democrats to unseat President Trump during the upcoming 2020 election.

Q included China as a partner in this plot, since Trump has forced trade deals with China that are not favorable to China.

Q includes the failure of China to inform the world about Covid-19, and their partnership with WHO, as part of this plot.

Infecting the US was thus deliberate, per Q.

The fact that Democrat states and cities hold the highest death count, and deliberately infected their nursing homes, fits this theory.
Quote:
[infiltration]
Only those who could[can] be controlled [via blackmail or like-beliefs] were installed in critical leadership positions across all political and non-political Control and Command Positions [CCP].
CCP [necessary] to ensure protective blanket [insurance].
Traitors everywhere.
[D] leadership in joint ops w/ China [CCP] in effort to regain power?
It was never about the virus.
C19 _stage 1: Inform POTUS [intel + CDC + WHO + S_advisor(s)] _nothing to fear _do not close travel _do nothing [the political ‘set up’]
Q

Q then states that the Antifa and Black Lives Matter riots are also deliberate, to force the fraud ridden mail-in ballot scheme proposed by the Democrats. The polls will be unsafe. This uptick in racial riots occurred in 2016 too, a mirror of what is occurring now. Q states that destroying President Trump’s economic record is part of the plot, thus the continuing lockdowns in Democrat states. The true extent of the plot can be seen in the Democrat demands on the second stimulus. Fraudulent voting must be facilitated or the Democrats will not agree to any relief for the public.

[Ready when needed] Activate 4-year BLM narrative 4x power [use as division + [2020] C19 infect rates to justify close-limit until Nov 3].
C19 calculated [D] political gain:
Promote mail-in-voting as only ‘safe’ method _bypass NSA election security [installed midterms +1].
Who benefits the most?
[D]?
China [CCP]?
All assets deployed.
Everything seen yesterday, today, and tomorrow = calculated political moves/events designed and launched by [D] party in coordination with other domestic and foreign entities in an attempt to regain power over you.
Your voice and your vote matters.
Patriots stand united.
Welcome to the Revolution.
Q
Trump Coronavirus Executive Orders Aid Struggling Families, after Dems Block Action in Congress
August 8, 2020
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-e ... ers-coro...
The Democrats’ proposed legislation — called the HEROES Act — includes provisions to tilt the upcoming election in their favor with a ban on voter ID, the elimination of signature verification in federal elections and funding for national mail-in voting (for which the system is unprepared).
Given that their intent to commit fraud is blatant and serious, what is President Trump to do? One solution would be to delay the 2020 election, scheduled for November 3, until it is safe to go to the polls. This will inevitably involve going to the Supreme Court, which decides constitutional issues. It is the Congress, currently held by the Democrats, which administer elections. Court battles are already in process.

Donald Trump Suggests Delaying the US Election over Claims of Mail Votes Fraud
July 30, 2020
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... mp-sugge...
President is just raising a question about the chaos Democrats have created with their insistence on all mail-in voting. They are using coronavirus as their means to try to institute universal mail-in voting, which means sending every registered voter a ballot whether they asked for one or not. Voter rolls are notoriously full of bad addresses for people who have moved, are non-citizens, or are even deceased.
Nevada Sent More Than 200K Mail-In Primary Ballots to Wrong Addresses
August 6, 2020
https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/ne ... 200k-mai...
More than one-sixth of the mail-in ballots sent to voters in Nevada's largest county during the 2020 primary went to outdated addresses.
Half a Million Incorrect Absentee Ballot Applications Sent across Virginia, including to Dead People
August 8, 2020
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... absentee...
More than a half-million inaccurate applications for absentee ballots were mistakenly sent across Virginia this week — including to dead voters, errant relatives and even a pet.
ZetaTalk Confirmation 8/31/2020: When we, the Zetas, first addressed the Covid-19 pandemic, we stated that the impact on the 2020 election would be a delay at most, not a cancelation. Now that many parts of the world have already reached herd immunity at this start of August, the US cannot be far behind, despite the surge in new cases that resulted from the protests and the return to bars and beaches in the US. Herd immunity is reached at 60% of the populace immune, and as we stated recently, the US is already at 50%.

But the argument over mail-in ballots will be settled in the courts, with the desperate Democrats claiming that the polls are dangerous and willy-nilly mailing out ballots to every potential voter on their rolls. This is the reason for the hype in the media about Covid-19 cases, which are exaggerated. They need the public fearful of going to the polls. The fraudsters are indeed lying in wait in the bushes, and will collect most of these ballots, which have never been requested by the voter, to return with a forged signature and of course a vote for Biden as President.

Signatures on the voter rolls have already been purchased from corrupt poll workers. Postal delivery clerks have likewise already been bribed and are standing at the ready. Thus many polling stations will find themselves with two ballots, per voter – the legitimate one cast at the polls and the fraud delivered by the mailman. Now what. More than just sorting out the dual votes is required, as the unrequested mail-in ballots are obviously laden with fraud. This will go into the courts, and ultimately to the Supreme Court, before resolution. Thus, the delay.

Dr. Fauci agrees with President Trump. The polls will be safe enough by November.

Fauci says there is 'No Reason' Americans can't Vote in Person in November
August 14, 2020
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci- ... cant-vot...
Dr. Anthony Fauci said there is “no reason” Americans can’t vote in person for the 2020 presidential election, so long as voters follow proper social distancing guidelines amid the coronavirus pandemic. Fauci, in April, during the early stages of the pandemic, said he could not “guarantee” that it would be safe to physically vote.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:55 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then more Clones:.
Via ZetaTalk for August 31, 2020 (1)
Quote:
Accepted via email:

Has Mark Zuckerberg been replaced by a Double? Please see the attached photos which I took from the FB group Zetatalk followers.
[and from another]
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/mark-zuck ... new-plat...
[and from another]
https://youtu.be/4ySR-GM7jNQ
Mark Zuckerberg testifies before US House panel
10/23/2019
Quote:
SOZT
Zuckerberg partnered with Israel in 2016 to trace migrant survivor groups
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue618.htm
in Africa, an enterprise that was taken down by the Council of Worlds. And in 2017 he was cited for supporting Disaster Maps in S America that would do the same. He has been cited for collecting data on FaceBook users. And where FaceBook has taken down conservative pro-Trump accounts, they have facilitated pedophilia accounts. But these issues were not the rub that got Zuckerberg arrested and taken to Gitmo for trial.

Arrogant and certain that he had evaded discovery, Zuckerberg was allowing terrorist groups to use FaceBook to communicate with each other, via code. These groups were under the direction of the Soros crowd, and intended to create such chaos in the US that the 2020 election would be vulnerable to fraud such as the mail-in ballot scheme currently being pushed by the Democrats. This falls under several criminal statutes for insurrection, and is punishable by death.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post QQNQN
7/12/52, A child can have knowledge

ET said we, could have info

68 years government, still hides truth

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2020 ... on-dc.html

The Evil Cabal (now a corporation)
Has used BLM (BIG LIE MANIPULATION)
For eons used, it for control

WWII Gobles Nazis
JFK tried breakthrough
911 false flag, test of BLM, Big Lies Mass-killings

Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:31 pm
GT Truther

Now This one:

Quote:
8/26, 5:13 AM (Source: TeleTrader)
Insect repellent substance can kill coronavirus - study

(1)

Quote:
A product contained in insect repellent is able to successfully eliminate strains of the novel coronavirus, a preliminary study by Britain's defense laboratory showed on Wednesday.

Citriodiol is a substance already known for its ability to eliminate other types of coronaviruses, according to Sky News. The research was started after the UK military forces received a disinfectant spray containing Citriodiol last April, due to it supposedly offering enhanced protection against the virus.

Edit to Add:
Mosquito Spray
Quote:
kills Covid-19?

Also: (2)
Notes:
(1)
https://www.teletrader.com/insect-repel ... s/53058220
(2)
https://www.rt.com/uk/499106-mosquito-s ... treatment/

Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Is Sunny in Antartica? Anyone? Dex?
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://images.app.goo.gl/FkkjPLFB8xchNFng6

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:56 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 54  Next