It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:28 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.3 2018/2019
Sky wrote:
Thank you epo3 - right on the button.

From drought conditions, to a full summer flush of rain, we have been given flood warnings here in my part of the continent. Thank you for your thoughts and consideration. We will be very grateful for every drop of rain here in the south eastern part of Africa. Animals and nature are being stressed and the prognosis is poor. Especially dry in the western part of South Africa.

We will let you know how the conditions become as we go into our summer rain pattern.

Water should not be taken for granted! Nowhere in the world.

Whew!

I'm getting reports from a friend of mine in the KZN Providence of significant damage from storms so far, and he says the worst is yet to come .

He was two days without power and major damage to his home.

Are you near that Providence???

. . . Take care down there!

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:30 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Sky wrote:
Wot Dex???

If that is a Sun Dog in that pic, its a giggle. But that reflection of the object makes me think Hologram?

I was just reading a DR T.J. COLES article in New Dawn Magazine on this very subject. :hmm

Source? or did you take it?

It's an interesting photo if real...

#########################

If real , it is Planet-X.

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:53 pm
GT Truther

Post fact check

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:49 pm
GT Truther

Post so many questions

But yet they do nothing

Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:19 pm

epo3 wrote:
I'm getting reports from a friend of mine in the KZN Providence of significant damage from storms so far, and he says the worst is yet to come .

He was two days without power and major damage to his home.

Are you near that Providence???

. . . Take care down there!

We live right in the middle of the province - in wind alley where some of the bigger super cells are started as the cold drafts fall from the stratosphere. We also have the privilege of witnessing the most beautiful cumulus clouds created by the escarpment formed by the majestic Drakensberg - our own Dragon, which then flow down to the coast.

All our workers suffered hits by these super cell storms, lost their building roofs, lost cattle from excessive hail (tennis balls) that we rather gave them leave to go home and take care of their properties and families.

Weather wars on demand? I have my own views on these things .... By blessings we have managed to remain in the clear this round so far. [Lost roofs and buildings in 2014 *!@%$!]

Right now, we are expecting huge rain for the next few days, which is really so welcome due to the drought, dams and ground water is real low still presently. Just trust we get our summer rain quota without more folks having unsafe experiences. :hmm

Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Good to hear from you DonDep I got kicked off twitter by the twitter staff for getting too close to uncovering everything but Oh well:

If you want a place better then twitter ATM it would be GAB

twitter is a PART of the elites KKKontrol tools

Agreed, and I AM on GAB, but like it or not, Twitter obtained nearly exclusive rights to "share" virtually any web-page available to the worldwide public. When you read an article somewhere, other than a forum, you see the FB icon and the Twitter bird icon. You do NOT get a GAB icon, much as I would prefer it. In fact, GAB's narrative-shattering technology that would allow you to make comments on EVERY web-page was suppressed...not only not publicized or hyped (it WAS, and I was RARIN' TO GO! with it), but by outright suppression by the PTB.

We were given a space of time in which to use the freedom the internet represents to carve out and broadcast virtually any message we wanted to, and in some ways we are still able to do that, but the PTB that powers the Golden Abomination (commonly known as the Imitation Golden Thread, or SNEDs) has a vested interest in controlling not only how we distribute what we know, but actually every molecule of knowledge or data that goes into forming narratives and opinions.....which leads to understanding why GAB was suppressed and attacked, why 8chan >>> 8kun was suppressed and attacked, why this very Golden Thread was marginalized as much as possible and continues to be marginalized.

I feel like it's time to return from the 'retirement' that was enforced by a detour to the "8 of 10", during a time in which personal relationships with the Eschaton are refined and resolved. It's probably a cruel joke of the Cosmic Jokester to consider how my current vision has evolved from almost losing it (first the right eye) a year ago this month to how I have to look through each eye almost independently aside from when I'm driving and in some cases watch a screen several feet away from me. I'm due to have my corrective lenses made after my final visit to the eye doctor next week, after which I'll finally have as much of my natural vision restored as I'll ever get it. I hope none of you here take your senses for granted. Even your sense of smell; how much would it affect your life to lose it? Obviously the two prime senses are sight and sound, with sound including reception (most important) and transmission (stiil important, but you can always communicate if you have the ability to write).

Jest my too sense for an important observation.

And now that we can see the Imitation Golden Thread, populated by arrogant losers that backed an evil megalomaniac and continue to act like sore losers because they JUST. DO. NOT. GET. IT!

That part, that used to be the hardest, has been taken care of by Providence. Our effort is to examine in the glare the impulses that gave rise to the Evil and allowed them to justify it within the privacy of their own skulls as they applied the same Free Will we all are given......and we find they have come up wanting. Selling skin-care products, the likes of which have portended horrors visited upon children who are sold wholesale (and sacrificed wholesale as well)?? Is this the same Dan Crain who was actually concerned about the daily sacrifices of humans at the MoD?? Or was that merely a .....
'personality device' attached to the folkloric "Dan Burisch" character? If so, why? How could someone in that position not understand, more than any other human being, the importance of the 'after-life'?

Perhaps they think their importance lies in constantly bamboozling the goyim, who are but a hindrance on their 'road to Zion'. I've wrestled with this issue for years now, just as I've had to wrestle with hardware and access just to keep myself available and still fighting (I'm normally on Twitter, give or take days at a time when I can hold my breath as I go back into the stench for a clash of sabers.....not because I particularly LIKE Twitter, or 'at-Jack', but because it's the global town square, at least for the moment). However I'm pissed as hell at the restrictions on our free speech there, on Twitter, just like many of you are. Some of you already know me there (I AM the original @dondep there, at least) so I hope any of the rest of you can 'follow' me there so I can follow back and we can re-weave that daily conscious that Uncle John was good at maintaining)......

(Sorry for the multiple dots, UJ; I know they would irritate you....from your perch as Architect of Heaven I trust you'll forgive me for using them.)

Only Love Can Fill :candle

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:37 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: SNED UPDATE (humoredly)
recall15 has relayed the following momentous announcement, from an acknowledged service-to-other extra-terrestrial source. The leading edge of their new narrative:

recall15 wrote:
Yet another of the -SWAMP -

Now hear this:
From Zetatalk for October 31, 2019 (1)
Quote:
Juan F Martinez said:

Nancy, Obama seems to be sending a message on his cap.

Two translations were provided, but they don't sound right to me. Would the Zetas provide us more guidance on what Obama is trying to tell us?

Quote:
SOZT
Has former President Obama been executed by the Tribunals, as is rumored? Yes, and from now on the Double
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue402.htm
will be appearing in his stead.

His execution is considered too shocking for the public to digest, especially at the present time when the frantic criminals in the Democratic Party are intent on inciting Civil War or at the very least another coup attempt to remove President Trump.

Pelosi is in line to inherit the White House,
but Mueller failed and the impeachment effort is failing.

Meanwhile the truth about 2016 treasonous crimes is about to be released.

What were Obama’s crimes?
As is known, Obama traveled around the world after Trump’s election, trying to be a shadow President.

As is also known, he supported all the activity in 2016 to block Trump.

Part of this effort was ego driven, as he feared Trump would reverse his legacy and point out his failures.

Beyond supporting the treasonous takeover of the US government, Obama turned a blind eye on the Satanic practices inherent in the Democratic Party, even endorsing Hillary [the Empress witch to which the \Right Reverend Major Female Pooh-Bah Marcia McDowell was subordinate - editor's note] whom he knew was a practitioner. Obama protected himself and family above all others.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ma2014.htm
Does Obama have a look alike? He has more than one, as all world leaders do. Selected for looks and not intellect, one would never know. Thus the very public walk in the open recently from the White House to the Interior Department, where tourists flocked to embrace Obama.

Notes: (1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... e=activity

And not coincidentally, Tiger relays this to us, from the human puppets of service-to-self, masonically-aligned ultra-dimensionals (and may include extra-terrestrials as well, just as the obverse is true):

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Their forum has been closed to the public.

N0w a members only, Party where you can :
Be in atmosphere of deceit where "that which is truth" is totally controlled by an authoritatively positioned ruling party.
Participate in a party which seeks power entirely for its own sake.
A party where they are not interested in the good of others; where they are interested solely in power.
Where power is not a means; it is an end, not power over things, but over HUMANITY.
Participate in their party where there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement.
Be a member of a party that will have no loyalty, except loyalty toward the party.
Be a member of a party with no love, except the love of party.
In their party at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
A party where their picture of the future, is a boot stamping on a HUMANITY's face forever.
(credit to 1984 : George Orwell)

WWG1WGA
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. :elephant

Thank you, both, for doing yeoman's work in keeping us abreast of developments in the real world of the power-elites and their extra/ultra allies from Beyond.

#WWG1WGA is under attack, and while it's a most excellent call to comraderie, it almost has to include the corollary

#WWJD

which is something the service-to-self group of self-obsessed females huddling over their skin-care emollients and self-serving calls to overturn the Voice Of The People can NEVER do. Instead, they follow #WWHD, or What Would Hillary Do. They realize this is an existential threat and they simply chose the wrong side, from the minute they allowed themselves to be compromised and bought into the evil "Ends Justify The Means" belief system. The fools will never understand how the means ARE the ends, because they never attempted that.

[EDIT TO ADD: I just realized another subtlety from the Cosmic Jokester. Save time on extra letters or 'characters'; simply re-arrange! :tounge Instead of "Ends Justify The Means", the fact is, "Sneds Justify The Means". :whistle SNEDs = ENDS. They really ARE the 'end-all, be-all'. Even if only for the sin of removing Qaddafi by force in order to secure that nation's gold reserves for themselves, they will suffer major and calamitous damage to their souls as their much-touted Diamond Majic (ahem) 'rakes in the profits'...... :nono

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
We are experiencing reasonably severe droughts here in the south of Africa.

It appears to be El Niño related - but the general climate change is palpable.

Question is and remains - it is the Sun patterns changing - as per history records that clearly show the results is similar past events?

Otherwise - the Muricans should eat less hamburgers maybe?

I do not think it is the ET's though :noway

I know it's still currently popular to think that the weather is being manipulated intentionally to cause damage to food crops Sky, manipulated by nefarious evil elites and/or alien entities, but I dought that. Pun not intended, but.....hey! I DO doubt that; I STILL firmly believe that these earth changes are being thrust on us by the cycle of the ......"Crossing'. One would think the much-lauded and lofty humans in possession of the truth would be actively doing something, rather than hiding behind the ongoing Cover-up maintained by the PTB's propaganda machines, but nooooooo......skin care comes FIRST!!!!

(My sarcasm is of course not directed at you Sky, or any other farmer who is suffering the Crossing on the front lines, but for the marketers of 'Diamond Majic' and other such snake-oil as these selfish and harmful elitists continue polluting the airwaves while ignoring the evidence, Snorting derisively while at it. (Whoops, are those long knives getting ready to slice me to pieces? Most probably, so expect it.)

Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:18 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post I'm Here To Chew Bubblegum & Kick Ass, And I'm All Out Of Gu
mountaintiger7 wrote:
If you believe that the pyops have a grain of truth, then the sneds/mj have been having a revolt.
Three groups within sned/mj have been vying for power.
Each hacking their own sned/mj site with the ever disappearing posts and resetting of the site.

Seems to be a faction of the new adopted daughter and and old girl friend of Dan,
along with various aligned agency's.

Stories of locking away there own members and having tribunal against there own members,
having multiple web sites with different posts to fake out each faction,
and sned/mj having 150 Big B's (sounds like weapons).
Self referring to their revolt as the biggest thing since the JFK issue.
Dan having created the Q, and working on a new AI.
Continuous slamming of the POTUS.

I think most of us can agree that Dan has either become demented, or is outright lying and knows it. Does he now try to take credit for Q, who is the greatest ally the American public has had as it Awakens and prepares to shrug off the masonic harness that SNEDs/MAJIC has maintained since the middle of the twentieth century? We have all the words of SNEDs at hand, words of nastiness and character assassination, of wanton arrogance, words they uttered (typed) that will damn them for all time, even as Dan (shorn of Burisch as he transferred his allegiance from Deb Burisch to Marcia McDowell) thinks he can still weave strains of truthful narrative designed to bedazzle and bamboozle truth-seekers world-wide.

I'm not here to remain in awe of Ganesh Particles and Solfeggio Tones, Blue Apples and Platonic Solids or the virtues of the Priore, or the DCTP or alien 'rogues'....I'm not here to clamor for overturning the Voice of the People via an illegitimate sham of an 'impeachment'....in fact I believe in the opposite. I believe in "innocent until proven guilty", and I believe in the sacred First Amendment and, when masonic forces try to usurp that right I'm for aggressively protecting ourselves from censorship (the euphemism of 'hate speech' is what Hitler used to burn books) with access to the Second, which is access to personal firepower to assure the First is maintained. In fact, I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ass..... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:30 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

https://www.exopolitics.org/project-loo ... poral-war/

Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:06 am
GT Truther

Post Democrats’ Hydra

https://www.theepochtimes.com/baltimore ... 29844.html

Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:22 pm
GT Truther

Post any death and question will be asked
While Majiic is not doing the JFK thing there is this

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... poisoning/

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conse ... 95680.html

https://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2019 ... 51136.html

Assassination of POTUS is no laughing matter :puter

but this is :crylaugh

Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:07 pm
GT Truther

Post A total ignorance of reality
Did those in power ever love Truth justice peace

keep the circus going

Quote:
The day the Circus of Heaven came to town
Waiting anxiously for the parade to begin all round
. .... ...
Seven golden chariots in tow, a wonder to behold
To greet the Seventh Lord of the Seventh age
.... //////// /////
A new world to be found
.//
"Oh! it was OK!! But there were 0 clowns, 0 tigers..

Quote:
Trump is projecting is self-destructive and it’s the exact opposite of how pathological narcissists act, since they thrive to be loved and admired by everyone. Donald simply doesn’t care if you like him or not, which makes him the ultimate anti-narcissist, by its psychological definition.
His general plan exhales from one of his favorite motto: «We will give power back to the people», because the United States and its imperialist web woven over the world have been in the hands of a few globalist bankers, military industrials and multinationals for more than a century.
To achieve his plan, he has to end wars abroad, bring back the kids, dismantle the NATO and CIA, get control over the Federal Reserve, cut every link with foreign allies, abolish the Swift financial system, demolish the propaganda power of the medias, drain the swamp of the deep state that’s running the spying agencies and disable the shadow government that’s lurking in the Council on foreign relations and Trilateral Commission’s offices. In short, he has to destroy the New World Order and its globalist ideology.
Trump is only the fourth president in US history to actually fight for the people, unlike all 41 others, who mainly channeled the people’s money in a pipeline of dollars that ends up in private banks. First there was Andrew Jackson who was shot after he destroyed the Second National Bank that he openly accused of being controlled by the Rothschild and The City in London. Then there was Abraham Lincoln, who was murdered after printing his «greenbacks», national money th
at the state issued to pay the soldiers because Lincoln had refused to borrow money from Rothschild at 24% interest. Then there was JFK, who was killed for a dozen reasons that mostly went against the banks and military industries profits, and now is Donald Trump, who shouted that he would «Give America back to the people».
He’s willfully being politically incorrect to show the ugly face that the United States are hiding behind their mask.
understand what Trump is really about, you will also be able to appreciate the show, in all of its splendor and true meaning.
Looting and stealing oil is definitely not as virtuous as promoting democracy and justice
peace and prosperity could roam the planet, as our taxes pay for the development of our countries instead of buying useless military gear and paying interests on loans by bankers who didn’t even have the money in the first place.

https://orientalreview.org/2019/11/15/about-trump/

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:31 am
GT Truther

Post what a waste

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/war ... -new-study

And to think we have the technology to get off oil

If only we had the political will to get off central banking

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:37 am
GT Truther

Post Re:
Dondep wrote:
#WWG1WGA is under attack, and while it's a most excellent call to comraderie, it almost has to include the corollary

#WWJD

indeed but there´re more on the "replaced" list...
ie:
Quoted from Zetatalk for november 30, 2019 (1)
Quote:
Are more cabal members removed from power? Benjamin Fulford said in his blog post that Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Pope Benedict XVI and Bibi Netanyahu were also replaced by clones. What the Zetas say about that? Is the former Pope Benedict XVI a clone too? He was last seen publicly in 2018:
[and from another]
With puppets like Obama, Pelosi and Netanyahu gone, Khazarian mafia resorts to nuclear blackmail
https://benjaminfulford.net/2019/11/04/ ... ama-pelo...
Meanwhile, on the surface, second-tier cabal agents like former U.S. President Barack Obama, U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are being removed. Since top-ranking fronts like George Bush Sr., Pope Maledict (Benedict XVI), George Soros, David Rockefeller, etc. are already gone, the real puppet masters are increasingly hiding behind computer graphics and body doubles or “clones,” CIA sources say.
[and from another]
https://benjaminfulford.net/2019/10/27/ ... xecutions/
As far as Pelosi and Schiff are concerned, the only direct intelligence I got from MI6 as to the reason for their sudden flight to Jordan was “failed coup.” We need to see if they are back in Washington and appearing in public. Ideally, we need somebody who is actually there to physically check.
[and from another]
https://www.disclosurenews.it/en/khazar ... d-nuclea...
Pelosi: For example, last week videos of Pelosi and Obama appeared to create the appearance they are still alive, but our sources on the ground say that neither of them has been seen in public in recent weeks.
Bibi Netanyahu: Mossad sources, meanwhile, say the “real Bibi Netanyahu” is in a deep underground base in Israel and the one seen publicly is a “double/clone”. Mossad entrapment officer Jeffrey Epstein and fake ISIS leader Shimon Elliot “al-Baghdadi” are in the same bunker, the source says.
Quote:
ImageImageImage

SOZT
As noted by Fulford on November 4, Pelosi has been replaced by a Double. This occurred after she presided over the impeachment rules on October 31, so the Pelosi being interviewed by CBS on November 15 was a Double. Nancy, as usual, quickly identified the tells. Thus Pelosi disappeared from Schiff’s side during the impeachment hearings. Pelosi was guilty of treason as was noted by Brazile last January when she and Schiff fled the country to evade arrest, should things go wrong. She was aware of assassination plans more than once, giving the signal again on October 15 by pointing to her bullet bracelet.
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue683.htm

Who runs and directs these Doubles? Since the original was executed by the Tribunals being run in the US, the Doubles for Obama and Pelosi are under the direction of the Junta. They are to act like the original, taking policy stances that the original would have made, but as future events unfold they may digress. The Soros group tries to gain the upper hand via inciting riots, and via puppets like AOC trying to destabilize the US economy. Notably, the Obama and Pelosi doubles have advised the Democratic Party away from these extremes.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also on Poisoning... by a toxic substance.
Via Zetatalk for November 30,2019 (1)
Quoted:
Quote:
Was there an attempt? I certainly hope not, but several have said he wasn't up to par.
[and from another]
Is this true? Was President Trump poisoned?
[and from another]
President Trump makes Unscheduled Stop at Military Hospital to undergo Battery of Tests for possible Deliberate Poisoning of food with “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent
November 18, 2019
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-18- ... heduled-...
The visit was a non-routine visit and scheduled last minute. This action was initiated by the sudden onset of symptoms experienced by the President’s food tester, who was reported stricken with such severe symptoms that urgent medical tests were conducted on that that person while the President was diverted to Walter Reed for a priority medical examination involving a battery of chemical tests.
[and from another]
Trump’s Weekend Hospital Visit draws a Skeptical Reaction
November 18, 2019
https://apnews.com/44883e49e8b344c7aacf14152b97f039
The president’s medical appointment wasn’t listed on his [11/16] public schedule, and his last physical was just nine months ago. Press secretary Stephanie Grisham said the 73-year-old president was “anticipating a very busy 2020” and wanted to take advantage of “a free weekend” in Washington to begin portions of his routine checkup. Trump consented to sharing his cholesterol level, now at 165, down from 196. A total below 170 is considered good. Trump’s 2018 and 2019 physicals were both announced ahead of time.
[and from another]
Trump's Health under Scrutiny again after Unplanned Visit to Medical Center
November 18, 2019
https://www.chron.com/news/article/Trum ... utiny-ag...
Two people who interacted with Trump late last week said that he seemed to be hoarse and have signs of a cold but that nothing serious seemed amiss. Trump's voice was occasionally subdued and raspy during a news conference Wednesday [11/13] with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. But Trump also spoke for more than an hour Thursday [11/14] at a political rally, the latest in a string of campaign events that the White House has pointed to as signs of his energy and vigor.
[and from another]
White House Source: Trump made Unexpected Hospital Visit to Test for Intentional Poisoning
November 18, 2019
https://www.infowars.com/white-house-so ... pected-h...
The inside source said his food taster was rushed to the facility after becoming extremely ill. Doctors and staff reportedly found the byproduct of a type of toxin that’s very hard to detect and has a time-delayed onset of symptoms. Additionally, the toxin is a newer concoction that’s not typically tested for since it’s not well-known.
[and from another]
https://qanon.pub/#3593
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Quote:
SOZT
Was there an attempt to poison President Trump on Wednesday, November 13? Yes, but this was aborted by our protection service, so that aside from some residual physical after-effects, he was unharmed. The taster likewise was healed, though allowed to exhibit symptoms so that the assassination attempt was obvious and would be leaked to the media. There are several reason an aborted attempt was allowed, and both President Trump and the taster were aware of the plan, at least on a soul level, and agreed.

The onslaught against President Trump is intense, with a coup planned even before he took office, as is well documented. We have detailed the many reasons for wanting to disrupt his Presidency, from trying to stop a potential announcement about Nibiru to cleaning out the Deep State and disrupting the Cabal that practices Satanic worship and child sacrifice. Those pushing a coup felt allowing Pence or Pelosi to be in charge would hamper the Junta, as those at the top of the US Military could then be replaced.

Because we regularly work with the Junta, as intel, the Junta knows who set this poisoning attempt in motion, and know all the particulars. We, the Service-to-Other Zetas working with the Junta, have intel superior to any, as via telepathy we are aware of all human thoughts. Physical evidence can be eliminated, but human memories linger, even after death as we can likewise read soul knowledge. The Junta can then be directed to where physical evidence still exists, so that the matter can be addressed by the Tribunals.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

NASA insider: Planet X is not a planet
By Mary Joyce, website editor

EDITOR’S NOTE: The following information about NASA secrets comes from a person who worked at a business directly across from the Johnson Space Center in Houston. We will identify the person as “Whistler.” To help protect the identity of those whose information is in this article, all of them will be referred to as “he” or “him.” The interview with Whistler was conducted in November 2019.

SECRET ONE - “I moved to Houston, Texas in 2002 and began working at a business across the road from the Johnson Space Center,” Whistler began. “It’s a bit synchronistic that I was reading Zachariah Sitchin’s books, like “The 12th Planet,” about that time.

“Not long after I started my job, I met an astrophysicist who worked at NASA. We talked many times before I dared to asked him about his thoughts on the 12th Planet.

“He looked at me in a very serious way and I thought he was going to give me the ‘you’re crazy’ look. Instead he said, ‘This planet you’re talking about, I’ve seen it.’ He said that he and his NASA co-workers did not think it was actually a planet but more like a spaceship, and it was staying below the horizon in the Southern Hemisphere so people couldn’t see it unless they were close to the South Pole in Antarctica.

“Then he added, ‘Just enjoy the time that you have on Earth. Don’t worry about these things.’ This sounded rather ominous to me because everything I’d read in Sitchin’s books said whatever this thing is, it wreaks havoc on the Earth and also seems to have some sort of spiritual connection according to various ancient spiritual texts. Perhaps more ominously, the 12th Planet has a pattern spanning millennia of causing chaos whenever it passes near Earth.

“So anyway, he said that this so-called Planet X would appear and disappear so they couldn’t even keep track of it. That’s why they thought it was not a planet.”

SECRET TWO - “In this same time period” Whistler said, “I met another NASA person when he came into the business where I worked. He appeared to be in his early forties and was very upset, kind of frantic and shaking a little bit. He looked like he hadn’t slept in a few days. He appeared fearful, like something bad was going to happen. He had just quit his job or had been fired; I don’t know which. It was like he was having a mental breakdown. Then he looked at me and said:

‘You really need to know what’s going on. Everyone is leaving to go to Antarctica – people from NASA, people from the Vatican, very important political and military leaders, and all of our naval ships because of Planet X.’

“He explained that he learned all this information because he had had high security clearance at NASA and ‘everyone needed to be hunkering down and preparing’ for some sort of cataclysm. He also was determined to find a way to get to Antarctica. Maybe he made it there because I never saw him ever again but our brief encounter remains vivid in my memory.”

SECRET THREE - “Then one day a friend of mine who worked for NASA,” Whistler continued, “mentioned that there were giant tunnels beneath the main facility at the Johnson Space Center. I don’t know if he knew the purpose of the tunnels because everything at NASA is really compartmentalized. I always wondered how there could be giant tunnels there because the facility is so close to water, to Clear Lake. When I asked other NASA people about the tunnels, the response was always a shrug and a simple statement that they were used for transporting equipment.”

SECRET FOUR AND MORE - “Then I met a man who was working at Lockheed Martin which does contract work for the Space Center across the road,” Whistler said. “His expertise was carbon fiber which at that time was a secretive thing. It’s really expensive to obtain this material and it’s used in building aircraft. One day, almost in passing, he said, ‘This is what the aliens use.’

“As our conversations evolved over time, it became clear he was aware of Black Space Projects. He even showed me a few of his futuristic drawings of space vehicles and I recall him saying that if we did this or that the vehicles would be lighter and stronger and faster.

“I also learned that this man worked at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base before moving to Houston. He once mentioned that the security clearance there was much higher than at NASA, and that there were mind-control projects and super soldiers coming out of Wright-Patterson.

“There also was a room at that base that he told me about. He said people made jokes when they’d passed by the door to the room with comments like ‘Don’t go into that room, that’s where they hold the aliens.’ But seriously, he said that the ultimate security clearance was needed to go through that door and that real alien bodies were kept there.”

Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:07 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Most of the world’s problems originate with a group known as the Elders of Zion. This is an undeniable fact… it’s a group of inbred families who own most of the world’s corporations and have been plotting to murder 90% of humanity and enslave the rest. That’s why they have spent $6.4 trillion on war and mass murder (according to recent calculations by the Watson Institute) since they orchestrated their 9/11 terror attacks and fascist coup d’état.

“…we are ruled by a govern- (control) ment (mind) that uses religion (re-ligare: to rebind) to bundle us into a fascii (a bundle of sticks), or fascism. Fascism is also known as “rule by corporations.” A Swiss study has shown that 737 people control 80% of the world’s transnational corporations.

“…the entire corporate financial system has completely lost touch with reality and no longer functions. The chart below shows how the stock market and the real economy no longer correlate… [and] the GDP numbers are wildly exaggerated and do not reflect income disparity, which means the situation is even far worse than shown in the chart.

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2019/1 ... more-83806

MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-c ... 25831.html

IG FISA report will be released in December 9th, then ...

Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:17 pm
GT Truther

Something Nice to listen to!

Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:06 pm
Profile YIM

fr33k - love it ... That's Angel Falls - would have that on my bucket list - to do a skydive base jump form the top...

cool to have some nice things to do on the net.

This is a really cool App - Luv playing with it it in all its offerings. The World is a BIG place..... I spend hours surfing the surface of the Plane-net and consuming some local vibes.

http://radio.garden

:yamon

Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:25 am
Profile WWW

Weather is still freaky here in our corner. Our province had two local tornado experiences again, and then an apparent sighting of twisters in the north yesterday.

Damage is not vast though, like 20 = 50 homes smacked each time. Had some fatalities in the last incident, but it is a new thing here.

Weather on demand is my bet. Part of the whole chem-trail issue electrifying the stratosphere, resulting on hole allowing super cool air to drop in and cause these blitzes.

Wonder who is paying for all of this? Again, my bet is the cabal, BIS and the J's.

:hmm

Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

[I interrupt my new post below to take note of the new post from Sky that just dropped, causing me to pause....]

Sky, I'm glad to hear you're okay, though you seem to have ridden out any damage yourself with aplomb. Winter has come early here and even as I type this the winds of snow and rain whip and howl around my satellite habitat. Many of us are suffering the weathering of our flesh-suits, another feature of the "8 of 10" sculpting of our psyches. Rearview is about to have a toe amputated, merely by dropping a metal food can on it from waist level. I'm still cock-eyed from the cataract surgery though my heel wound has been closed up for long enough that I can feel safe getting into a public pool (if it wasn't for the Cruel Ones pissing in them).

Took me a whole week to get back here in this seat, as simple as it used to sound. Soon I'll have an older laptop cleared of enough space to back up my 6th solid-state flash/hard drive so that I can de-encrypt it and upload it in chunks that will allow me to actually USE it.....I'm certain that having the previous 5 drives mysteriously crap out on me isn't merely my ignorance of hardware or software but active interference with my storage spaces. Maybe they found the list of over 320 front companies, largely based in Crystal City, that the intel community used for many of its operations. I even have door-to-door, step-by--step directions for arriving at Dadmiral's office - in Booz Allen - from the Clarendon, Ballston, Virginia Square and Courthouse subway stations, thanks to a source close to him, but I'm sure that's all changed in the dust of the past decade. What possibilities could be done with that, other than to perhaps show up unannounced and pull off a "V For Vendetta" scenario? What Would Victor (Ostrovsky) Do? :hmm Now there's a legendary Jewish hero; he single-handedly - it seems, together with a small cadre of others buried in the bureaucracy of the Mo**ad - trained the Jordanian army in how to combat an operation (which failed) to "fundamentalize", or destabilize (if the ugly truth be acknowledged) the more radical and unstable muslims in order to keep Is*real surrounded by regimes in the throes of civil unrest and internal discontent. WE STILL SEE THIS GOING ON TODAY, (though notice how we don't hear of anything bad happening in Jordan in the past 30 years) thanks to the people that Dan & Marci 'look up to', 'hang out with', 'plot incessantly for', etc. It's no small wonder you can't get new copies of his works. If you read this and haven't read his 2 non-fiction books, you can only buy them used, from various sellers.

I'll have a few things to saw about Dan's latest musings after this:

________________________________________________________________________________

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Quote:
Most of the world’s problems originate with a group known as the Elders of Zion. This is an undeniable fact… it’s a group of inbred families who own most of the world’s corporations and have been plotting to murder 90% of humanity and enslave the rest. That’s why they have spent $6.4 trillion on war and mass murder (according to recent calculations by the Watson Institute) since they orchestrated their 9/11 terror attacks and fascist coup d’état.

“…we are ruled by a govern- (control) ment (mind) that uses religion (re-ligare: to rebind) to bundle us into a fascii (a bundle of sticks), or fascism. Fascism is also known as “rule by corporations.” A Swiss study has shown that 737 people control 80% of the world’s transnational corporations.

“…the entire corporate financial system has completely lost touch with reality and no longer functions. The chart below shows how the stock market and the real economy no longer correlate… [and] the GDP numbers are wildly exaggerated and do not reflect income disparity, which means the situation is even far worse than shown in the chart.

(First though.....I've been reading and absorbing everything everyone writes, and when I respond with an opener it may be but a quick prelude to something else that points to the ongoing "flash of sabres")

Only recently did I fully come to appreciate the enormity of exactly HOW the "Protocols of the Elders" were put in place, and how these events are intimately connected with each other. I shared in my last visit the instance of the bankers, Bernard Baruch and may have mentioned how Winston Churchill was compromised early on, and to cement his subservience to the agenda of the Evil Ones ('Elders', they call themselves, but they weren't what we should expect of our 'human authorities'....not by a long shot) he was given a ring-side seat for the Great Crash, though much was concocted to explain the coincidence of his proximity as purely chance and 'mis-fortune' while still enriching himself via a secret fund powered by the machinations of Bernard Baruch and his fellow cabalists.

Think about that. Winston Churchill witnessed the power of these men to premediatively collapse the world economy in order to secure both ownership and control of vast swathes of it. Part of their heist went so far as to fleece the American sheep of even their household gold possessions.....those bankster-gangsters were that greedy, yet they never point to this behavior on their part when agitating over how German Nazis did the same to that particular ethno-religious group a few years later. Yes, part of the bankruptcy deal the USA Corporation had to cough up in its settlement with the Money-Majicians was a first-ever seizure of the gold from the threadbare pockets of the citizenry. It was then that the Republic was superceded by the Corporation, and we're witnessing the long roll-back of this evil force. That also explains why this is far, far more than mere Democrats vs Republicans. The seized gold property was publicly delivered and housed at a mausoleum in the center of the country (Ft Knox) and was later furtively secreted away under cover of the dead of night. This activity shows it was never intended to be a 'safe' for the 'People's Gold', but to be handed over to the owners of the Federal Reserve via the corporations owned by the bloodline families. These are the same people who refer to the rest of us as 'goyim', though that term also includes the majority of the Hebrews, who are just as innocent as the rest of us. That elite few may include a majority of Jews, but even those 'Jews' are in name only, for they are secretly Luciferian, as are all 33rd degree Freemasons. (Google insists that word be capitalized, yet another sign of the coming Day of the Whirlwind). Of course the Truly Divine (i.e. GOD, or Jehovah, or The Lord, etc.....though not 'Allah', which is a bastardization of Jehovah) is ultimately responsible and deploys that responsibility to make sure a Personality capable of handling the situation is pre-positioned ---- read Looking Glass --- and that's what happened in the person of FDR. It was Roosevelt that negotiated the social safety net we have as recompense for the humiliation of having to surrender the power over our collective destinies to a group that continually views the citizenry as a herd of cattle to exploit and pillage.

The one thing they do NOT do is "plan to murder 90% of humanity". They've been working on murdering us daily, after soaking as much productivity as possible out of us, that much is true....and if you haven't listened to the testimony of the young man raped by Bill Clinton in either 2000 or 2001 for the context, you really must:

BUT.....'They' are NOT planning on murdering us, they are planning of taking advantage (or so they think) of the situation that will be occurring by divine planning, the situation we know as a pole-shift. I've spent many hours mulling over. or as Dan would say, "musing", how to reconcile the events that are about to unfold as the 'graduation test' of the souls soon to be harvested, and how the elite continue to press on with their wicked and satanic agenda, virtually scorning the logic we've provided. They JUST. DON'T. GET. IT!! I'd like to use a large number of exclamation marks to underscore just HUUUUGE this revelation was, in fact IS, and once you "get it", there's no need to question "why" anymore, it's merely a question of "when", for the future is clear: plan for the Day of the Whirlwind, as it's becoming apparent to me that a majority will see how the coming SEMI-ELE will result in their own deaths and plan accordingly, no deterrent left [for better or worse].

SNEDs: Very Special People, or Whiners N' Shriners?

'K, we're in like Flynn! ;) And speaking of the General, I'm honored to know and work with several members of his family, and naturally I try to be a good member with standing in the "army of digital soldiers". Patriots are the new progressives, and POTUS is the ultimate punk rocker, amongst other characters.

Now, regarding this malodorous wafting emanating from the artificial Golden Thread, where they have a history of standing the Golden Rule on its head like all good Sabbatean-Frankist cabalists do....and since that's who's funding them, there's no surprise there.

Quote:
"Even I know no-one can wait for ufology (that's U-FOOL-OH-GEE, fellas ;) ) to get off their lowbrow-public-supported-prostitute FAT ASSES and get the job done? It's up to [Dan]".

WHAT A LOAD OF SELF-SERVING, DISINGENUOUS LYING CRAP!

Dan has had a decade to do the right thing, or things, and has spent it making up a sanctimonious B-grade graphic novel that hasn't produced any true healing on the mass scale his or Marcia's 'discoveries' have promised, beginning with the Ganesh Particles that are the modern-day "Emperor's New Clothes".

Instead of involving himself in the tribal warfare of Libya to assist in bringing Qaddafi "into the fold" of civilized nations, and allowing him to develop his gold reserves into an independent central bank, he performed as a mercenary for the US Corp. to follow the agenda of de-stabilizing his regime and encouraging it to descend into Chaos. I should know; though I myself wasn't there and Dan Burisch nee Crain was, the common thread between he and I continued on in the person of "Mr J", not to be confused with the infamous "J" that preceded Dadmiral's position as DNI for the US. Mr. J was 20 minutes away with his NATO unit when rival clans had butchered Qaddafi and was escorted to the body (the NATO troops weren't allowed to go anywhere unless accompanied by anti-Qaddafi guerilla 'escorts'). There it lay, splayed on the front hood of the vehicle.

The US encouragement of the destruction of Libya was a tragic crime, one that Dan will help pay for by virtue of his involvement in helping to bring it about, much to the malevolent delight of Hillary Rotten Clinton. I wonder if he would've been so eager to play the hero in the desert if he'd known how Benghazi would turn out....by then I'd tuned out of the graphic novel/comic-book pulp-fiction. The ugly truth about Benghazi will finally be thrashed out publicly, just like the current dirt exposing Democratic involvement in the corruption centered in the ancient area of Khazaria. How fitting is THAT?!? The point is, that Dan and his blackhawks and accompanying minions WILL be paying a divine price for that involvement. For further information and hard-core proof of how Qaddafi was constantly and criminally, not to mention unknowingly, set up as a patsy for the evil agenda of the agency known by its motto: "By Deception Shall We Make War".

They furthermore have the temerity to whine about the surveillance they've lived with constantly since their induction into MAJ......"I would like to ask that the NSA & DIA operatives now attempting to infiltrate Dan's (MJ1- C/C's) mobile electronic devices :scared to cease immediately". D'uh!!!! :shakehead :crazy :huh :shakehead

:shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

So insulting to the intelligence of even the average truth-seeker! The people (if they can be called that....many believe them to be full-blooded reptilians) that Dan answers to, whether he likes it or not, the ones who did for him what Bernard Baruch did for Winston Churchill, will never surrender their access to control of the surveillance devices that snoop on every aspect of their minions' lives, even Hoighty-Toighty Pooh-Bah lobster-like minions like Dan. In fact, some of the ill-gotten snoopings have been passed to Dan, sometimes invented out of whole cloth and sometimes not. They don't have the right, only the Truly Divine does, but the Evil Ones are so arrogant they feel they are entitled to know these things and simply by virtue of access they abrogate their responsibility and claim their 'might' is 'right'. Then again, they continue to push the fiction that they are merit-based when it reality their entire corrupt system is based on nepotism, as you might suspect. And you think the Divine Guardians of our reality didn't know that going in? The first to break the quarantine, the Selfish Service, wooed them with enticements to their sense of Specialness....their self-based, self-serving need to survive what's coming and re-enter a world they would assume total domination of, post-apocalypse. Yes, America was (and still is) the final stage in the development of human civilization and is where all the root races culminate at, and the system of government the best that could be devised for this planet and the extant strain of sentient hominoid. However, what the cabalistic elite cannot bring themselves to grok, is the situation they find themselves in and what it calls for. Once it is understood that our Origin & Destiny is all about the cultivation of our souls, both personally and in service to the rest of the ....'crop' (not to be impersonal, but to reinforce the paradigm), then it would be no question that the prime mission of Majestic is NOT to merely enhance and emphasize the fleeting nature of our natural attractiveness (skincare products....'Diamond Majic'..... :crazy ) but to assist humanity in preparation for the situation (the 'Test', or poleshift) so that the inviolable soul that will endure beyond the destruction of the flesh-suit is as refined, developed and durable as will be necessary for the development of future worlds.

Any complaints Dan's electronic devices are interfered with, he should look in the mirror and then look at his bank account. After that, with proper humility, he should take it up with John. When he was in power, he had no problem is helping himself to surveillance records of citizens, in fact even worse; he had no problem in bugging my apartment while StarryEyes and I were living in Las Vegas. Another pot calling out another kettle.....

Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:16 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

WOWIE ZOWIE!

Dex, this is exactly what anything purporting to be descended from MJ-12, from Majestic Twelve, should be discussing, should be working on, should be acknowledging in their daily work to live up to their privileged position, but because having "position" is meaningless to our Divine Guardians. But noooooooo......no, instead of have skin-care products and right reverent malarkey.

I've distilled it to the parts that emphasize the headline, if that's okay.

Dex wrote:
NASA insider: Planet X is not a planet
By Mary Joyce, website editor

SECRET ONE - ......he said, ‘This planet you’re talking about, I’ve seen it.’ He said that he and his NASA co-workers did not think it was actually a planet but more like a spaceship, and it was staying below the horizon in the Southern Hemisphere so people couldn’t see it unless they were close to the South Pole in Antarctica.

“Then he added, ‘Just enjoy the time that you have on Earth. Don’t worry about these things.’ This sounded rather ominous to me because everything I’d read in Sitchin’s books said whatever this thing is, it wreaks havoc on the Earth and also seems to have some sort of spiritual connection according to various ancient spiritual texts. Perhaps more ominously, the 12th Planet has a pattern spanning millennia of causing chaos whenever it passes near Earth.

“So anyway, he said that this so-called Planet X would appear and disappear so they couldn’t even keep track of it. That’s why they thought it was not a planet.”

SECRET TWO - .....he looked at me and said:

‘You really need to know what’s going on. Everyone is leaving to go to Antarctica – people from NASA, people from the Vatican, very important political and military leaders, and all of our naval ships because of Planet X.’

“He explained that he learned all this information because he had had high security clearance at NASA and ‘everyone needed to be hunkering down and preparing’ for some sort of cataclysm. He also was determined to find a way to get to Antarctica. Maybe he made it there because I never saw him ever again but our brief encounter remains vivid in my memory.”

SECRET THREE - “Then one day a friend of mine who worked for NASA,” Whistler continued, “mentioned that there were giant tunnels beneath the main facility at the Johnson Space Center. I don’t know if he knew the purpose of the tunnels because everything at NASA is really compartmentalized. I always wondered how there could be giant tunnels there because the facility is so close to water, to Clear Lake.....”

Many thanks for keeping us up to date with the latest, recall. I prefer reading it with your emphasis anyway, as they usually resonate with the same emphasis with me as they do with you. However, when you brought up the Clone Replacements of the Evil Ones, the first question that comes to minds is WHY? It sounds too convenient, and does NOTHING to serve the mass red-pilling that's necessary. If we have no accountability acknowledged in public, we have no accountability. Sheeple will continue to wander the surface of the planet, smug in the delusion that's been sculpted into their predominant paradigm. The Dome of Stupidity continues on, awaiting....what? for Bill Barr to offer his apologies for his own role in running cocaine?

Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
the first question that comes to minds is WHY? ?

Because of the Rules of the Council...

Then... New Madrid and the 7 of 10 event...
Via Zetatalk (1) for November 30
Quote:
Accepted via email:

For the 7 of 10 sequence it now seems that the New Madrid rupture will happen before the South American and African rolls are completed. Does this mean that the 7 of 10 sequence has changed and the new Madrid is next, before the other 2? Image
Quote:
SOZT
The New Madrid adjustment is the last major plate movement to occur within the 7 of 10 predictions,
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue621.htm
triggering the European tsunami [10] which completes the 7 of 10. We last gave completion percentages in March, 2015.
http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07mr2015.htm
We would place the Sunda Plate [2] sinking at 98%, with the tilting of the Philippine Plate [3] at 84%. These will complete quickly as the Indo-Australian Plate [1] continues to tilt and rise, allowing the Pacific to compress. The S American roll [4] is aggressive, now at 78%, with quakes up and down the Andes and the press of the Caribbean Plate to the west obvious on quake maps.

The New Madrid [9] adjustment will be triggered by the push against the tip of Mexico, since Fukushima negated the need for Japan [8] involvement. Prior to the event we have termed the big New Madrid rip, where the fault line unzips toward the Great Lakes and under the Seaway, there will be increasing disasters throughout N America. It will be obvious to US authorities, and to the public, what is pending. At present, we would put the New Madrid adjustment at 36% completed, and this is due to vast changes below ground such as heaving and tearing. The stage has been set.

The African roll [6] likewise has gotten serious, now at 32%, with the Mediterranean at Gibraltar [7] starting to tear. The African roll will progress as the S American roll completes, as this creates a yaw in the South Atlantic [5]. We are not allowed to give timelines, but all of these events could complete within months, given the strength of the Earth wobble lately. It is possible for the New Madrid to start to unzip in hard rock while the Africa Roll completes, causing the tip of the Saudi Plate to tear through the oil fields of Iraq – dual disasters at the same time.
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07mr2015.htm
The sinking of the Sunda Plate is now perhaps 93% complete (up from 70% two years ago), with regions inundated by sea water still excused as broken dykes or levees or excessive rain. The Pacific Plate has steadily compressed, with major quakes in Japan evident and the S American roll progressing to an estimated 27% at the current time (up from 13% two years ago). The African roll has barely started, now at an estimated 12% (up from 5% two years ago). At present, the New Madrid adjustment is perhaps at only 2%, but as the 7 of 10 movements will accelerate, this will now rapidly change.

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31ag2018.htm
In 2015 we gave estimates of the progress, but there is little point in giving new percentages as they will be changing so rapidly.

Notes:
(1)

Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post TRADITION
who is the one who wore the orginal green sparkle skin suit of the multi verse?
Snarky Nefarious Evil Demons you are U-FOOL-0-G, not Q

Quote:
Did we really tell lies
Letting in the sunshine
... ....
..... one hundred

Quote:
The words will make you out 'n' out
-
Mountains come out of the sky and they stand there
One mile over we'll be there and we'll see you
Ten true summers we'll be there and laughing too
.... love you'll see I'll be there with you

Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:09 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 54  Next