It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:22 pm

Staying Healthy Without Doctors 
GT Truther

Post Staying Healthy Without Doctors
Dear Everybody,

I compiled this information during my years of learning to live without. I think that it will help all of you.

MK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is what I learned about nutrition that is very helpful. First, our bodies are not getting the nutrition that they need from the soil in the US because the soil has been robbed of vital metals, calcium, potassium and other key nutrients by poor farming practices and the USE OF NITROGENOUS FERTILIZERS. The primary reason that this has occurred is because of pressure applied to the FDA to approve the use of fertilizers that could be manufactured from petrochemicals and the stifling of research that corrected the original faulty analyses that lead to the formulation of fertilizers.

The entire topic is explored in some detail in a book entitled Empty Harvest by Dr. Bernard Jensen and Mark Anderson ©1990. It explains the origins of artificial fertilizer and why it helps plants to become larger but not more nutritious.This practice coupled with the failure of agribusiness to rotate crops, the "specialization" on farms that stopped the practice of letting cattle "return" nutrients to the soil, "flood control" and dumping trash into America's rivers have all contributed to the systematic stripping of nutrients from the soil and, consequently, from food.

One of the best books on the effects of nutrition on human health is Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Dr. Weston A. Price. It shows in a groundbreaking set of photographs, just how debilitating the Western diet is as compared to native diets AROUND THE WORLD. You can get this book, along with a book of a contemporary of Dr. Prices, from the pricepottinger foundation. ppf.org (I think). There are other good books about raising healthy food with rock dust etc. from Acres.

Although organic food is better than food grown with synthetic fertilizers, it is still trying to suck out of an empty glass with a straw, because the soil is depleted. Composting etc. with organic produce returns some nutrients to the soil, but due to the degree of depletion, it will take years to restore the soil to what it once was. Soils that are farmed using Hi-Brix or remineralization techniques plus composting and organic farming techniques do produce healthy foods. Because these practices are not yet wide spread, the alternative is to consume the nutrients lacking in the American diet. Unfortunately, many of the vitamin supplements today, while they will help, they don't fix the problem, they alleviate the symptoms. The key to feeling better and beginning to repairs one's body, brain and health from the illnesses caused by nutritional deficits is trace minerals and restoring the body's natural working pH.

Here's how to start feeling better:

1. Fluoride as contained in toothpaste and fluoridated water is lethal for the body. It binds to endocrine secretions such as thyroxine, testesterone, estrogen and growth hormone. It also binds to the receptors for these hormones in the body. This prevents the body from functioning properly. Without the proper mix of hormones, the body cannot regulate itself. This leads to depression, mood swings, brain fog, weight gain, metabolic disorders and worse. When added to the problems created by vaccines like the Hep B which causes diabetes, the general effect is suppression of the immune system, chronic illness and fatigue. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE OF A CERTAIN AGE FEEL OLD. It is not that they are old, it is that they have accumulated all kinds of fluoride and their bodies no longer manufacture the correct enzymes and hormones to keep them healthy and repair damage to their bodies.

To get rid of fluoride, heavy metals etc., there are two methods: one, take calcium-d-glucorate with distilled water for a week every month. (250 mg) and two, take zeolite drops with distilled water for a couple of weeks every month. I also take food grade diatamaceous earth, but I think that the zeolite/calcium d glucarate work better.

STOP USING FLUORIDATED TOOTHPASTE AND DO NOT DRINK FLUORIDATED WATER. THEY DON'T HELP YOUR TEETH AT ALL. THE STUDIES THAT PROVE THIS ARE BEING CONCEALED FROM THE PUBLIC. FLUORIDATION IS BANNED IN EUROPE.

1. Start taking trace minerals derived from the ocean. To find these, go to the Acres website and subscribe to their magazine. There are many vendors who make these trace elements. I buy mine from EcoVie (EcoOrganics.com) I take the version formulated specifically for plants because I discovered that I was low in humic acid. Humic acid is normally provided to the human diet by plants. The plant version of Ecovie contains humic acid. I dilute it pretty heavily with distilled water and drink it in water.

2. Get pH strips to determine the acidity of your saliva. Human beings need to be alkaline (about 7.34 or so). Read books on acid-alkaline diets. Essentially, to be more alkaline, humans need to consume more vegetables (particularly organic green ones and tropical ones like avocadoes), more fruit particularly citrus which turns alkaline in the body and more nuts particularly those from trees with deep root systems like walnuts, pecans etc. Humans need to consume less red meat and more fish and vegetables. Do not eat as many grains like wheat as these tend to be acidic and GMO among other things.

3. Eat more vegetables, particularly sprouts raised with sea minerals etc.

4. Start taking a potassium supplement. One of the mistakes made in formulating fertilizers was to invert the amount of potassium versus sodium. We get way too much sodium in our diets and not enough potassium. Despite what fears that your doctor may have given you about regulating potassium, our daily needs for this nutrient are huge like 2 grams (2500 mg). Most of us are deficient in potassium and magnesium. If you get nervous about taking a potassium supplement, eat bananas. I found that adding potassium tablets to my diet began to permit my body to “retain” the minerals that I was ingesting.

5. Eat raw olive oil on salads. Also, try to get hemp oil and hemp nuts. These contain a variety of nutrients that the human body needs. Also, substitute lime juice for vinegar in salad dressings. It is alkaline and will improve your assimilation of nutrients.

What these changes have done for me. I have been able to get off every anti-depressant that I was on. I have more energy and feel better. My blood pressure is lower. My mind is growing more clear and works more like it did when I was younger. These effects grow diminished when I eat red meat, wheat or other things that have a lot of fluoride, acid etc.

You will begin to lose weight around the stomach and experience a gradual cleaning of your blood vessels as the fatty layer is no longer necessary to protect the blood vessel walls from acid blood. Your skin will begin to feel softer and lose spots due to the accumulated acids and toxins stored there by your body to get them out of your blood. If you have had problems with having to urinate frequently or trouble "holding" urine, these go away with making your urine alkaline.

There are other things that I do, but this will get you started.

MK

PS: You will stop having cravings accept when you are too acidic or low on some nutrient. Just eat some organic veggies, hemp nuts etc. and these go away rapidly.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:16 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Staying Healthy Without Doctors
Great info, thanks, MK. Here's something I ran across the other day. I don't know anything about "Dr. Oz" but this makes sense to me.

Quote:
Good Advice/H1N1 Preventive Methods

The following advice, givenby Dr. Oz, makes a lot of sense and is important for all to know:

The only portals of entry are thenostrils andmouth/throat. In a global epidemic of this nature, it's almost impossible to avoid coming into contact with H1N1 inspite of all precautions. Contact with H1N1 is not so much of a problem as proliferation is. Whileyou are still healthy and not showing any symptoms of H1N1 infection, in order to prevent proliferation, aggravation ofsymptoms and development of secondary infections, some very simple steps, not fully highlighted in most officialcommunications, can be practiced (instead of focusing on howto stock N95 or Tamiflu):

Frequent hand-washing (well highlighted in all official communications).

"Hands-off-the-face" approach. Resist all temptations to touch any part of face (unless you want to eat or bathe.)

Gargle twice a day with warm salt water (use Listerine or Hydrogen Peroxide if you don't trust salt). H1N1 takes 2-3 days after initial infection in the throat/ nasal cavity to proliferate and show characteristic symptoms. Simple gargling prevents proliferation. In a way, gargling with salt water has the same effect on a healthy individual thatTamiflu has on an infected one. Don't underestimate this simple, inexpensive and powerful preventative method.

Clean your nostrils at leastonce every day with warm salt water, or hydrogen peroxide. Not everybody may be good at Jala Neti or Sutra Neti (very goodYoga asanas to clean nasal cavities), but blowing the nosesoftly once a day and swabbing both nostrils with cotton buds dipped in warm salt water is very effective in bringing down viral population.

Boost yournaturalimmunity with foods that are rich in Vitamin C (Amla andother citrus fruits). If you have to supplement withVitamin C tablets, make sure that it also has Zinc to boostabsorption.

Drink as much of warmliquids (tea, coffee, etc) as you can. *Drinking warmliquids has the same effect as gargling, but in the reverse direction. They wash off proliferating viruses from the throat into the stomach where they cannot survive,proliferate or do any harm.

http://www.cadarmpub.com/Health-Risk-Warning.html

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:27 pm
Profile YIM