It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Boing Employee Tells all?? 
GT Truther

Post Re: Boing Employee Tells all??
My situation is pretty grim too. I have some supplies, sure, but when TSHTF, my well-off brother & sister will surely come knocking at my door. Of course, at the present time, they think I am nuts. We'll see about that. That does not even begin to address social unrest, starvation and no electricity.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:38 am
Site Admin

Thanks recall and Lynn! However both are big no no's where I work. :nono

I was too busy last night to do some research from home - no blocking software there. :roflmao

Will do more research over the weekend.

Quote:
If a pole shift occurs, I'm toast. I'm pretty old, I live near the Pacific, and I have about a month of stored food and nothing else. And anyway, the massive wave that would roll over my location would make any preparations a waste of time.

But if the global electric grid goes down for a few years, am I still toast given my current situation? Is there any chance that government would provide the bare necessities to keep me alive?

Roving gangs of thugs checking out my tiny supply of food isn't in my future if I have anything to say about it.

Quote:
My situation is pretty grim too. I have some supplies, sure, but when TSHTF, my well-off brother & sister will surely come knocking at my door. Of course, at the present time, they think I am nuts. We'll see about that. That does not even begin to address social unrest, starvation and no electricity.

Midnight and Lynnwood - my situation is pretty much the same as yours. Yes, I prep for hurricane season - live on the Texas Gulf Coast. Ya would be crazy not to, right? :crazy

I've also prepped for pandemic influenza. By that I mean I have gloves, masks, etc. to last a while.

Personally, East Texas and I have anywhere between 4-6 weeks of food/supplies in the house. Luckily, we still have MRE's and water stored from when Ike came to visit.

We've really never tried to prep for TEOTWAWKI. I think that is an impossibility unless you live in the country on acreage and have your own water well and a means of pumping water (i.e., weather vane).

If you live in an urban area as I do, I think you are faced with two choices:

a. Rambo

b. Cooperation with your neighbors.

I choose the latter. :heart

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 am
Site Admin

midnight wrote:
If a pole shift occurs, I'm toast. I'm pretty old, I live near the Pacific, and I have about a month of stored food and nothing else. And anyway, the massive wave that would roll over my location would make any preparations a waste of time.

But if the global electric grid goes down for a few years, am I still toast given my current situation? Is there any chance that government would provide the bare necessities to keep me alive?

Roving gangs of thugs checking out my tiny supply of food isn't in my future if I have anything to say about it.

Midnight that's a great question and I would like to think that our Governments would look out ofr it's citizens but look what happened during Katrina :awe :crazy :headbang

I would like to believ that the New Admin would not let that sort of thing happen on their watch but ya just never know until the situation arrises.

Go with the YOYO (Your On Your Own) theory then anything the Gov does bring in is an added bonus.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

More thinking out loud.

Let's say that the PTB have advance knowledge of the nature of the alleged soon-to-be "earth changes".

And let's say that it is true that there are in fact a number of deep underground bases across the globe, constructed in preparation for the coming disaster.

If it's a pole shift that's coming our way, would these DUMBs handle the fierce plate shifting?

Is it possible that the elite are planning to wait out the chaos of the electrical grid going down, with the goal being population reduction? This scenario would make the DUMBs a cozy, safe place to hide out in.

So my questions is whether the DUMBs (if they exist) could handle the violence of a pole shift?

Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Midnight,

DD and others addressed this very recently, I think in the main thread. I will find it and link later today, I am checking in here in the middle of my sleep, had insomnia and an going to try to get back to it...

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:
More thinking out loud.

Let's say that the PTB have advance knowledge of the nature of the alleged soon-to-be "earth changes".

And let's say that it is true that there are in fact a number of deep underground bases across the globe, constructed in preparation for the coming disaster.

If it's a pole shift that's coming our way, would these DUMBs handle the fierce plate shifting?

Is it possible that the elite are planning to wait out the chaos of the electrical grid going down, with the goal being population reduction? This scenario would make the DUMBs a cozy, safe place to hide out in.

So my questions is whether the DUMBs (if they exist) could handle the violence of a pole shift?

midnight - not saying this has anything at all to do with what you are talking about BUT I read it shortly after I read your post and seriously went hmmmmm

The Nuclear Waste Problem: Where To Put It?
New Presidential Commission is Exploring Ways to Store Radioactive Nuclear Fuel
By MARK CLAYTON
March 27, 2010

President Obama's new Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future has a mission that nobody else has been able to do: find a long-term storage solution for America's growing mountain of radioactive nuclear waste.

Earlier this month, Steven Chu, secretary of the US Department of Energy (DOE), filed papers to finally end the agency's nearly 30-year quest to make Nevada's Yucca Mountain the main US repository for spent nuclear fuel and other radioactive waste. That leaves the United States without a permanent storage site.

The commission is charged with recommending safe, long-term options for storage, processing and disposal of civilian and military spent nuclear fuel from power plants and high-level radioactive waste. The focus is on finding an alternative to Yucca Mountain, which would have stored 70,000 metric tons of nuclear waste.

Why was Yucca Mountain shelved?
Fissures in Yucca Mountain could fill with water and submerge the radioactive waste if the climate shifts in the future, Dr. Chu told a Senate appropriations committee earlier this month. Salt domes, whose geology hasn't changed in millions of years, might make better storage, he said. Others point to the influence of Obama ally Sen. Harry Reid (D) of Nevada, who opposes the Yucca site.

Although the DOE has applied to withdraw Yucca's site license application from Nuclear Regulatory Commission consideration "with prejudice," a term meaning it never expects to refile, industry groups say they may sue to block that decision.

snip

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nuclear-waste-problem-put/story?id=10211941

Odd choice of words "climate shift" don't ya think? :hmm

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:16 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
I am checking in here in the middle of my sleep, had insomnia and an going to try to get back to it...

Lynn - I, too, suffer from insomnia and feel your pain.

Here's hoping you had a good, peaceful rest. :heart

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:18 pm
Site Admin

Lynnwood and everyone,

I just did some research on this from home due to the difficulties described above.

1. No I cannot find any connection between the Restore America PAC and The Restore American Plan. Lynnwood is correct.

I did find some disturbing, at least to me, information.

Dr. Sam Kennedy:

James
First thing I asked was is he a real doctor and what state is he licensed in. Apparently you have nothing. Do you have an address for him. Of course not. What proof do you have Samuel Kennedy is even his real name. None.

You seek truth from someone who hides in shadows? He is a ghost. Why do you think his seminars are secret?

I suspect, do not know for sure, that Kennedy has been in prision. If I am correct, it would be very interesting to know what he was convicted of.

“willing ignorant”. I am a tax attorney with 30 years experience & licensed in two states, several federal districts, and the US Tax Court. What he advocates will get you thrown into jail. I see it all the time. He can produce NO court cases in which anything he advocates has been sucessful. Doesn’t that concern you in the least? Despite all his claims, not one time has he shown any evidence that any of his “research” works. If you know of any, POST IT NOW.

“Highly effectual” If you think it works, then I guess you believe Sherry Jackson, Larken Rose, Wesley Snipes, Eddie Kahn, Rosile, just to name a few, won a government lottery to an all inclusive resort. You do read the newspaper, don’t you.

“Highly effectual” If you think it works, then ask Tommy Crier, the La attorney who was found not guilty in a federal criminal trial. He calls Kennedy a Snake oil peddler and warns people that using Kennedy’s methods will land them in jail. Mr. Crier is right on point.

“Highly effectual” If you think it works, then use it and advertise it to the IRS like Rose did. (Rose at least had some “guts”.) If it works, accordingly to Kennedy the IRS and federal judges will run away. If so, you will be the “man”. Despite Kennedy’s claims that this has happened, he has failed to provide one single cause number and the court; it will NEVER happen, these are dilusions in his mind to fatten his bank account.

“Highly Effectual” If it works, why didn’t Snipes hire Kennedy as his defense counsel. Sorry, forget Kennedy is not an attorney. How about just hiring Kennedy as a consultant.

If you want to add credibility to Kennedy, I suggest you find, if you can, the following information about Kennedy and post it:

1. What medical school he attended.
2. What state he is/was licensed to practice medicine in.
3. Where he resides.
4. One court case which supports any of his theories (research as you call it)
5. One case when the IRS Agent/Officer agreed with any of his theories
6. What state he is licensed to practice law in (sorry, he thinks he knows the law).

Now, since you believe you are a searcher of the truth, why not find the truth about Kennedy. And guess what, your next post, if you dare, will not provide one verifable answer to any of the above 6 questions.

And now to those people I am trying to dissuade and keep out of jail – If Mr. Fred can not produce one cite in regard to #4 which can be verified, move on with life and stay out of jail. Mr. Fred will be the messinger, let’s see what he brings us.

James
Another week has passed and no “hot air” from Mr. Albert and Mr. Fred. No info on Sam Kennedy, a/k/a the “Ghost”. No surprise.

How about this? Has the “Ghost” every used any of his BS, sorry, his research even for himself. Guess what? No record of that either.

Sam is in trouble. He is now insulating himself for the idiots who are using the BIC process by only instructing this trash to “mentors”, who then are the sheep who the IRS, Justice Department, Unauthorized Practice of Law Committees go after when some “dreamer” uses the BIC. Why, he does not want any civil liability from those who are foolish enought to use this trash.

No doubt the ghost talks a good story. Someone told me twenty years ago he sold used cars, but with a ghost, we can not verify that either. I also have heard, as I am sure some of you also have, that the IRS contracts Kennedy to put this trash out so that it is much easier to track the non-filers, who are the primary people using this trash.

Listen to what the Ghost is saying. If you get a letter from the IRS threatening penalties and you are scared or concerned (like any person with any sense), this process is NOT for you. Listen carefully. If you have any sense in your head and have second thoughts (i.e. – you are not completely stupid) about telling a judge he is under arrest or by “what authority do you, the judge, come before me”, YOU SHOULD NOT USE IT. While I can not believe anyone would tell a judge that, I guess some people do. Charles Manson did, so that is the menalty of the BIC users.

The truth of the matter is Kennedy is a snake oil salesman who is seeking a “silver bullet”, does not have it, has no clue how to get there, but is willing to experiment finding one so long as YOU ARE THE ONE WITH LIABILITY AND CRIMINAL EXPOSURE. He says he never will tell you what to do, but spends two hours doing just that. And every three months, he changes the process to a bigger, better one that works. What about the poor slob who used this trash two years ago? If it works so well, and there is no proof it has even worked once, why change it?

Moral story. Kennedy does not like the IRS, the legal system, or attorneys. A lot of people share the same feelings, and that does not make him a bad guy, and maybe somewhat normal in that aspect. However, Kennedy’s advice will force you into the criminal system, at which time you will be required to hire an attorney, spend tons of money to retain your freedom, and you will be darn lucky to ever get your right to vote back after the felony conviction.

My final word, in the law there is a saying – “BUYER BEWARE”.

http://disinter.wordpress.com/2007/11/15/fbi-confiscates-ron-paul-liberty-dollars/

In addition, I found numerous references to:

Pastor "Tony" King
Keith Livingway
Montana Freemen

Google them! :shock:

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:30 pm

If anyone is interested in the science behind the info given by the "Boeing employee", there is a thread on GLP by Sickscent condensing the info given by the OP in the original post, and then giving numerous links and articles backing the theories put forth there. You can find it here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 023724/pg1

entitled:

Quote:
"All I can say is, many of you are close!!!" *** Do You Want to Know How it ALL Ends Just Prior to the NEW BEGINNING? Try to DEBUNK this...

The theory of a continuous EMP, resulting in several years without electric power that throw us back to the 1800's correlates with other posters through the years who have warned us to prepare for life in the 1800's. Part of these warnings includes the following:

Be prepared for bartering, for heating, cooking, lighting, living without electricity, have enough food to get you through a season until you can plant your food, and hunt your meat. Plan to live with groups of like-minded individuals with whom you can share the chores of life as it was 200 years ago, including the necessity for protecting yourselves from those who are not prepared. Don't worry so much about buying tools, as being able to make what you need yourself; yes, buy seeds, but learn how to get your own seeds from your crops (thus the need to buy Heirloom). YOYO means for everything possibly: healthcare, dental, making clothes, candles, soap, food, education for the kids, etc.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile YIM

Ruts:
Quote:
Be prepared for bartering, for heating, cooking, lighting, living without electricity, have enough food to get you through a season until you can plant your food, and hunt your meat. Plan to live with groups of like-minded individuals with whom you can share the chores of life as it was 200 years ago, including the necessity for protecting yourselves from those who are not prepared. Don't worry so much about buying tools, as being able to make what you need yourself; yes, buy seeds, but learn how to get your own seeds from your crops (thus the need to buy Heirloom). YOYO means for everything possibly: healthcare, dental, making clothes, candles, soap, food, education for the kids, etc.

Don't forget Meds, I am a Diabetic and have a heart condition, sooooo while we have prepped for Pandemic, no power means the ends of my meds. I have a few months stocked up, however that won't last forever.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:20 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, good point Siam, and a major one for so many of us today. In the 1800's, or most of the 1900's for that matter, people who had some of the diseases that are now kept in check with medications, did not live as long as we do today. As an example, DH depends on blood pressure meds, and meds to keep the plumbing working because of an enlarged prostate. He would have died long ago of more strokes than he had, or heart attacks, or else from poisoning due to failure to be able to void. I would survive, but would be largely crippled due to arthritis, fibromyalgia and sciatica. I bet everybody knows at least one person who is kept alive thanks to modern drugs. The challenge is to find natural remedies to substitute for these drugs.

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile YIM

Ruts:
Quote:
If anyone is interested in the science behind the info given by the "Boeing employee", there is a thread on GLP by Sickscent condensing the info given by the OP in the original post, and then giving numerous links and articles backing the theories put forth there. You can find it here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 023724/pg1

Ruts did you listen to Dr Paul LaVoieltte's Video?? It is very very Interesting.
He believes in a superwave that is coming that is the cause of previous extinctions. On a side note: His parents worked on the Manhatten Project. A very bright man, who expresses himself so the common man can understand. Here is his website.
http://www.etheric.com/Starburst/Starburst.html

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Midnight, here's the info about the DUMBS, 4th paragraph. It's on page 7 of the main thread

Dondep wrote:
Hi everyone; been away for awhile mainly because my hard drive on my primary computer died and I've been slowly trying to find my footing and regain my data, most of which I had backed up on a portable hard drive but which keeps mysteriously "dying" also, only to reappear and balk at being copied on this secondary computer.

I had popped in a few days ago, and also sent around an email asking folks to sign a petition for the "public option" in the health-care debate (something you won't ever see me do until true Disclosure hearings would start - genuine, not the artificial ones that the black-ops cabalistic world would prefer to have). Before I say any more about that, I just wanted to acknowledge a couple of things I noticed, and will read up more thoroughly in the coming weekend.

Shady, thanks for that bit on Barbara Olson. Every time I think of 9/11, I wonder whatever happened to her, since I never bought the 'official' line about that day; I considered for awhile that she was sent down into the Olson bunker to make the place habitable for the day that was expected soon (20 months after the event took place). I guess they figured since it might take until 2012, she might as well be re-introduced topside until the earth started a'shakin' much more violently.

Which brings up the post by Midnight re the bunkers. I have to tell you that I've been convinced for some time that the euro elite have learned (belatedly) that indeed the DUMBs would become TOMBs, and have been hastily retro-fitting earlier WWII-era and Cold War-era bunkers that are much shallower and able to withstand the worst of the deep plate movements. They may not be "trenches", as NL/ZT has advised, but they are the closest thing the elite has to those, that provide cover and comfort for their corpulent carcasses. They've been stocking them and are seemingly prepared for the cataclysms to begin this year.

Back in a bit.....(don't want this PC to endure the same problem as the main one did last weekend).

Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:37 am

I wonder..... The Boeing employee said at the end that he was leaving Boeing, giving his notice, and spending the next couple of months finishing preps before moving to his bug out location. Do you think that his resignation has anything to do with the numerous politicians, CEO's, police, who are retiring/resigning/not running again? The Boeing employee said that this was the only warning he could give us - that he thought the time had come to get out of the mainstream. There are many others doing the same.... Is this our warning, our "This is it"? Just wondering.....

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

rutsuyasun wrote:
I wonder..... The Boeing employee said at the end that he was leaving Boeing, giving his notice, and spending the next couple of months finishing preps before moving to his bug out location. Do you think that his resignation has anything to do with the numerous politicians, CEO's, police, who are retiring/resigning/not running again? The Boeing employee said that this was the only warning he could give us - that he thought the time had come to get out of the mainstream. There are many others doing the same.... Is this our warning, our "This is it"? Just wondering.....

Recall has posted the same that he is bugging out and basically told us good bye..

Time will tell

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall has bugged out because of what the "boeing guy" said? already?

i believe the "boeing guy" said he was just giving his employer notice now. of his intent to quit in the future (so ppl wouldn't think it weird and "go look for him") and that he was thinking maybe june would be his bug out time. maybe i got it wrong?

maybe recall jumped the gun? or does he know something else? :dunno

Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:41 pm

I don't know enough about recall to say - L would have a better idea. But Boeing guy said he was immediately giving notice, and that they would dismiss him immediately, which is what they do in sensitive positions (paraphrasing him). I know that is standard procedure in a lot of industries. There seem to be a LOT of "higher ups" leaving the sinking ship. I know someone who worked for the government for a long time, who also gave notice a couple of weeks ago - and of course was let go immediately. She said she had had enough of them, and could take care of herself. She wouldn't say more, but I know she is on the same page we are with prepping, etc. :dunno Makes me go hmmmm..... though.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I believe recall's apparent departure has to do with this weekend's Zeta GLP answer that suggested that major tectonic plate movements might be imminent in recall's location, which might be central or South America.

Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

midnight wrote:
I believe recall's apparent departure has to do with this weekend's Zeta GLP answer that suggested that major tectonic plate movements might be imminent in recall's location, which might be central or South America.

This is correct, there is a prediction (zeta?) that says the Carribean Plates are gonna shift in a major way which scared the crap out of Recal.

He once said where he was from but for the life of me I do not remember where.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

ok. i understand now. yes, i do remember something about where he was from in the official time/actual sunset time thread.

i have never checked into the zeta's. but i have to agree. looks like things are heating up, ey?

i wish him well and hope he's done the best thing for his family.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 am

Recall:
Quote:
Over the Mountains in Central America...

I hope he and his family stay safe, and maybe he can let us know how they are doing.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The boeing guy seems to be saying that the magnetic ribbon isn't everything. He says there is something else at play. So is this ribbon of magnetism just out there waiting for our solar system to enter it, or is something causing the zone of magnetism to exist? I don't know the answer to that question.

Is this an electric universe we live in?

Is planet x playing a role in creating the ribbon that is said to be effecting our sun?

I'm a science simpleton, so I don't know the answer.

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
I'm a science simpleton, so I don't know the answer.

Right there with ya, midnight! This whole topic is waaayyyy over my head but makes sense in a weird sort of way.

Guess we will just have to wait and see.

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:00 am

Extra-Stellar radiation is exciting the Sun which is pouring energy in the poles and this is a like greasing the bearings of a wheel. The result is the heating up of the core of the planet which eventually will allow the torque spin of the mantle to break away and TSHTF. It's happenning to all the planets in the Solar system.

There is an amazing passage in the Keys describing this process. Global warming is due to this also and has nothing to do with humans, Yet Mr Gory Pants :evil :twisted :evil introduced the first chapter that will eventually lead to every human on the planet be a Carbon card carrying citizen. Just like the little red communism book says. Tax the the useless #$@&$rs / useless eaters / sheeples!! (Sorry but its my pet dislike!)

:popcorn

Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky, what is the Keys?

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:59 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next