It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Boing Employee Tells all?? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Boing Employee Tells all??
midnight wrote:
GLP is an evil site, though it is possible that a sliver of truth might make its way past that evil and emerge into internet print.

But I trust nothing that comes from GLP.

I agree with you 100% although for some reason this one seems to be legit.

Time will tell I guess

Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

You're right. L2L. That thread caught my attention in a big way. The magnetic ribbon is a scientific fact, we're entering it, and it might cause what the Boeing employee suggested. It's back to the 1800's, if the grid goes down. We're in deep trouble if he's right.

Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:08 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

Agree with you midnight about GLP. Trinity is something else and like, L, I wouldn't put it past him to have someone post this in order to drive traffic to his site.

That said - there is just something in the posts that makes me go hmmmm and not in a good way. :huh

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:34 am

I know all the dangers and fakery that goes on at GLP. However, I have followed a few posters there whose words have rung true with me. They didn't prophecy specific dated doom, but tried to warn people of what is coming, what we all know is coming, and to prepare. There is a similarity in tone and patterns of speech and address that seem to tie some of them together. I am not saying that all the different persona are the same entity, but I do suspect that there is somebody posting at different times and under different handles, with the goal of awakening as many as possible, and spreading the message to be prepared for pre-technology life in the near future.

As to the OP of the Boeing employee thread, he may truly be who he says he is, or he may be creating a situation, a setting, from which to give his message, as a novelist does. Personally, I don't think it matters which it is. So what if he doesn't live in TX and isn't moving to his other homestead? He is only s peaking about what we all know to be true, with some info that we may not have put together, but which, as he says, is all out there. So I pay attention to what he is saying, the core of it, not the details of his "personal story". and I ramp up the finalization of my preps, the details, filling in what was used, etc. Take heed - IT is going to happen very soon, before the end of March methinks.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 am
Profile YIM

Ruts
Quote:
I know all the dangers and fakery that goes on at GLP. However, I have followed a few posters there whose words have rung true with me. They didn't prophecy specific dated doom, but tried to warn people of what is coming, what we all know is coming, and to prepare. There is a similarity in tone and patterns of speech and address that seem to tie some of them together. I am not saying that all the different persona are the same entity, but I do suspect that there is somebody posting at different times and under different handles, with the goal of awakening as many as possible, and spreading the message to be prepared for pre-technology life in the near future.

As to the OP of the Boeing employee thread, he may truly be who he says he is, or he may be creating a situation, a setting, from which to give his message, as a novelist does. Personally, I don't think it matters which it is. So what if he doesn't live in TX and isn't moving to his other homestead? He is only s peaking about what we all know to be true, with some info that we may not have put together, but which, as he says, is all out there. So I pay attention to what he is saying, the core of it, not the details of his "personal story". and I ramp up the finalization of my preps, the details, filling in what was used, etc. Take heed - IT is going to happen very soon, before the end of March methinks.

Thing that gets me is he posts this and then a week or so later he goes silent, so if it was this Trinity you all speak of what has he gained now? Wouldn't it be better to keep on with the postings?

You could be spot on the money, Ruts, as your right, there are different people saying similar messages all over the place. It seems like the whole world is waiting for something to happen.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Ruts, why do you think it will happen before the end of this month?

Intuition, or factual information?

Tell us more, if you please.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

fwiw, i picked up a couple times the vibe of bs. i do not believe the poster is genuine.

what he has posted though, is pretty much a total senerio of what we may be facing. and for the most part, what he wrote, he thinks is very much possible.

he lied when he said "they" had decided to high tail it in june. there is no 'they', he's alone in the senerio he made up. and he didn't/isn't go anywhere. he's just feeling too close to blowing it, the story he wanted out there is out.

he did a good job putting alot of pieces together though. and for whatever reasons, he's gotten alot more ppl to physically and mentally/spiritually prep :clap

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:08 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:

me too. i'm very interested in why you think march.
and my please comes pretty with lilac blooms on top. ;)

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 am
GT Truther

I agree that something big is coming, SOON, however, I think it will happen this summer. I have my Census form sitting on the kitchen table, with a May 1, 2010 deadline to mail. I think they want to get the majority of those forms back, because it accomplished much the same as "citizen registration" that the post office would do in the event of the draft. This was mentioned in that "New Physics" link that I left on page 4.

By the way Sky, I don't remember where I found it but it was most certainly by following a breadcrumb-trail from RumorMillMews.

Whoops I don't think Sky is reading here. (~~PM'd)

Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:26 pm

LOL - nope, I am here Lynnwood. I am an avid follower of the GT threads.

I love the potential for discussion on this forum. It is one of a very few forums I read. Thanks for your consideration though.

And yes - I too have evidence and believe we are about to experience something so stupendous on this Earth of ours, that most will not be able to process it aproppriately. That is of course due to ignorance by not educating self. What a shame.

It must be hard for those with their head in the sand - how do you breathe?

:cool

Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:25 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:

:clap

We need a "Great Quotes of the GT" thread! I nominate this quote for the first one! :heart

Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:09 am
Site Admin

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

:clap

We need a "Great Quotes of the GT" thread! I nominate this quote for the first one! :heart

Ask and ye shall receive...

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1638

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

midnight wrote:

Nothing factual, just a few words here, a few words there, from different sources, point to "something" coming to a head very soon, possibly by the end of the month. There is the notice by Citi that as of April 1st, it reserves the right to require 7 days notice before money can be withdrawn from any account (see post in financial section). A few knowledgeable posters on financial forums are taking this seriously and suggesting that other financial institutions will follow suit. We have China speaking openly about the lack of value of our credit, rumbles about the country losing its AAA rating. A couple of individuals whose opinions I respect have voiced their concern that the financial house of cards may be coming down very soon, that violence and mob mentality are escalating, and Mother Earth is shaking herself free of poison.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:15 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I don't hope out much hope that the Restore America Plan is going to fix America, but they did put out a new Audio at Youtube. In a nutshell, they claim to have de jure Grand Juries in all 50 states done, and are moving forward with serving all 50 Governors. Evidentially they have been told that they don't have to do it, the Military is going serve the New Declaration on all 50 Gov's, possibly the Provost Marshal. This is all happening in the next 7 days. There are 50 copies to be served, plus a copy for the JCOS (Joint Chiefs of Staff), and a copy for the Supreme Court.

Something just does not feeeel right, although I'm not sure what it is, besides these are really lofty claims and a plan thrown together in 60 days, supposedly backed by the military? Ya, I'm not even from Missouri, but SHOW ME.

It's bound to cause some kind of stir. Take a 10 minute listen.

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:43 am
Site Admin

Like you Lyn I am on the fence with this one...

Thanks for finding it for us :clap

Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:38 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Here's the info on Restore America. If this doesn't scare the beejesus out of ya - nothing will!

So my question is this - what is the difference between him and bin Laden? Hmmm?
:scared

http://www.nndb.com/org/521/000167020/

Howard Ahmanson, Jr.
AKA Howard Fieldstead Ahmanson, Jr.

Born: 3-Feb-1950
Birthplace: San Diego, CA

Religion: Born-Again Christian
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Party Affiliation: Democratic [1]

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Reclusive fundamentalist-Christian philanthropist

Reclusive Christian philanthropist from Orange County, CA. During the 1970s, he became a disciple of R. J. Rushdoony, an Armenian cleric who preached the doctrine of "reconstructionism", a brand of Christian fundamentalism which advocates governance by Old Testament law. He was instrumental in starting the career of conservative intellectual Marvin Olasky. Ahmanson is the heir to the Home Savings and Loan fortune, a California bank purchased by Washington Mutual in 1998, and manages his philanthropy through the private corporation, the Fieldstead Institute. He suffers from Tourette's syndrome, so most of his public statements are made through his wife, Roberta. Among the projects financed by Ahmanson was California's Proposition 8, an amendment to the state's constitution to end gay marriage.

In 1985, Ahmanson told the Orange County Register, "My goal is the total integration of biblical law into our lives."
:awe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Switched from Republican to Democratic in 2009, per Washington Post 29-Mar-2009 interview. "I'm now a blue-dog Democrat for Bobby Jindal in 2012."

http://www.nndb.com/people/374/000058200/

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:09 am

midnight wrote:

I can add another - imo

The LHC goes with a test fire of 7 TeV on the 30th of March at CERN!!! :awe :awe :awe

Just to keep it in mind, in case they lose their little Black Hole again... allegedly that's why they shut down the last test???

:yamon

Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:18 am
Profile WWW

Sky:
Quote:
midnight wrote:

I can add another - imo

The LHC goes with a test fire of 7 TeV on the 30th of March at CERN!!!

Just to keep it in mind, in case they lose their little Black Hole again... allegedly that's why they shut down the last test???

I thought they came out with an annoucement that CERN was down for a year, just recently?

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

The Big Bang experiment at CERN starts March 30

March 30 is the day when the world's largest and most powerful atom smasher near Geneva is set to start the process, in which proton beams will be collided ate a very high speed. The European researchers are ready to move to the next stage of the experiment trying to understand how the world was created.

The European Organization for Nuclear Research or CERN, scheduled on March 30 the completion of the alignment process supposed to lead to the much awaited collisions supposed to happen at a record speed in its 27 kilometers (17 miles) tunnel under the Swiss-French border.

It could take several days to achieve collisions because of the complexity of the task. Just lining the beams up is a challenge in itself, it’s a bit like firing needles across the Atlantic and getting them to collide half way", said Steve Myers, the director for Accelerators and Technology.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC), that took 5.6 billion dollars to build, was restarted in November following extensive repairs costing 9.9 million dollars after a chain of damage occurred in the massive superconducting magnets. Since then it has been operating well, until it took a winter break last month aimed to ready it for the collisions at record energy levels.

Since Friday, beams have been circulating in the machine at 3.5 trillion electron volts, which is 3 1/2 times higher than the previous record set late last year, in order to test the control systems. However, Steve Myers assured that there is “still got a lot of work to do before collisions”.

Scientists at the LHC hope that through colliding proton beams at a very high energy it will enable them to examine particles and forces that could give answers to some secrets of the Universe and could reveal secrets about the creation of matter and anti-matter. They also hope to find what took place in the first seconds after the Big Bang.

“It is likely it will take months before any discoveries are made, partly because it takes so long for computers to sort through the massive amounts of data produced by the collisions”, said Rolf-Dieter Heuer, head of CERN. Adding that "If we can detect and understand dark matter, our knowledge will expand to encompass 30% of the universe, a huge step forward”.

When the high-speed collisions will be established, the LHC will continuously run for 18-24 months with a short technical pause at the end of 2010, according to CERN operators. Then it will be shut down for a year as scientists will bring improvements to enable the accelerator to operate at a speed of 7.0 TeV (teraelectronvolts).

http://www.ecpulse.com/en/topstory/2010/03/24/cern%2Dstarts%2Don%2Dmarch%2D30/#

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:03 pm
GT Truther

AND...

March 10, 2010
CERN's Large Hadron Collider, world's largest atom-smasher, needs to be shut down for repairs
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2 ... n_for.html
..."Scientists have made a major discovery using the Large Hadron Collider, the world's largest atom-smasher, a $5 billion feat of engineering built to re-create conditions in the universe just after the big bang:

That it needs to be shut down for repairs.

The European Organization for Nuclear Research's (CERN) state-of-the-art machine - which sends subatomic particles crashing into each other at unprecedented speeds - must be taken offline at the end of 2011 for a year of maintenance to correct several design issues and add failsafe systems, the BBC reported..."

Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:10 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Here's the info on Restore America. If this doesn't scare the beejesus out of ya - nothing will!

So my question is this - what is the difference between him and bin Laden? Hmmm?
:scared

http://www.nndb.com/org/521/000167020/

Howard Ahmanson, Jr.
AKA Howard Fieldstead Ahmanson, Jr.

Born: 3-Feb-1950
Birthplace: San Diego, CA

Religion: Born-Again Christian
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Party Affiliation: Democratic [1]

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Reclusive fundamentalist-Christian philanthropist

Reclusive Christian philanthropist from Orange County, CA. During the 1970s, he became a disciple of R. J. Rushdoony, an Armenian cleric who preached the doctrine of "reconstructionism", a brand of Christian fundamentalism which advocates governance by Old Testament law. He was instrumental in starting the career of conservative intellectual Marvin Olasky. Ahmanson is the heir to the Home Savings and Loan fortune, a California bank purchased by Washington Mutual in 1998, and manages his philanthropy through the private corporation, the Fieldstead Institute. He suffers from Tourette's syndrome, so most of his public statements are made through his wife, Roberta. Among the projects financed by Ahmanson was California's Proposition 8, an amendment to the state's constitution to end gay marriage.

In 1985, Ahmanson told the Orange County Register, "My goal is the total integration of biblical law into our lives."
:awe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Switched from Republican to Democratic in 2009, per Washington Post 29-Mar-2009 interview. "I'm now a blue-dog Democrat for Bobby Jindal in 2012."

http://www.nndb.com/people/374/000058200/

Bluebonnet, that's the wrong "Restore America" - that is a political group -- "Restore America PAC" -- The one I am talking about formed in January 2010, and the people listed at the link you gave are not associated with it in any way.

This is the one I am talking about:

The Restore America Plan (Yes, the acronym is T.R.A.P., and call me silly but I have issues with that)
http://www.guardiansofthefreerepublics. ... -page.html
Click ABOUT at the link and read, but this will get you started:
Quote:
The Restore America Plan

The Restore America Plan is a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war. After consultation with high ranking members of the United States armed forces, the Plan is in the process of assembling the Guardians of the Free Republics and reinhabiting the De jure Grand Juries to:

--Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.
--Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.
--Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
--End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit).
--End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).
--End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
--End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.
--End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R. 72.11).
--Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into every aspect of the People’s lives.
--End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation (“U.S. person”) that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.
--End the use of deeds which classify the People as “tenants” on their own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County registrars and tax assessors.
--End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of state-issued privileges through the so-called “marriage license” whereby incorporated “courts” presume the “right” to trespass on families and kidnap children.
--End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel and ownership for the state-issued “privileges” of “driving” and “title.”
--In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification, diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror.
--Restore the People’s money and wealth from the banking institutions, war profiteers, and international loan sharks.
--Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans “issued” by members of the Fed. The state shall hold no paper on, or debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies and licensed banking institutions.
--Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy.
--Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through such renewed abundance.
--Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the Peoples’ divine rights of birth.
--Reabsorb all de facto actors into lawful de jure capacity.
--End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to “courts” as is now required under corporate rules and traditions.
--Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court.
--Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our) institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict.
--Return the military and law enforcement institutions to proper and lawful de jure sovereign authority from the clutches of corporate actors.
--Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored crimes against mankind. Remove the recidivists from office.
--Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media.

THIS IS NOT THEM - This is the PAC
http://www.restoreamerica.org/index.asp

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:38 pm
Site Admin

You may be absolutely right, Lynnwood. :dunno

However, every time I try to investigate:

Sam Kennedy

The Restore America Plan

I am blocked at work. Most of the time the web/blog sites are blocked for:

Hate

secondarily, they are blocked for:

Violence

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

I cannot at this time find out who is behind the Guardians of the Free Republic either because:

They have no contact info on their web site and curious wording on their first page:

Quote:
Private web site under non-corporate venue.
This seal conveys immunity from public scrutiny, discretion, regulation or trespass.
Trespassers beware.
Co-claimant fee applies to impairment.

Which you must click accept before reading further. Hmmmm....

Then I found this blog site - which I was able to access:

http://tekgnosis.typepad.com/tekgnosis/2010/02/the-restore-america-plan-trap.html

snip

Quote:
Within less than 1-2 days after our local coordinator, Mike DiCosola, attempted to get answers to our questions he was summarily fired by "the guardian elders" and replaced by a complete stranger from Wisconsin.

Needless to say I and the other participant-members of this local Illinois Assembly are removing ourselves from TRAP, or what has been referred to by others as "The Restore America Scam".

What I find very interesting about this quick turn of events is that there seems to be quite a lot of evidence piling up that "The Restore America Sham" may actually be a cointelpro "top down" operation to destroy a very legitimate attempt by these local assemblies from forming all across America. To the best I can identify, the website behind this movement is

http://oursammie.net/

Their contact info sends you here:

http://www.assemblypost.org/

Again with no contact info. Sooooooo

1. Who is really behind these web sites/movements?

2. Who is funding these web sites/ movements that are so interconnected?

Well, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
:roflmao

3. Can I link the PAC to them? Not yet - need to do some more investigating from home.

Right now, Lynnwood, it appears you are correct that there is, indeed, no connection between the two. It is, however IMHO, curious that a PAC and a "movement" both have the same names. :hmm :dunno

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 am
GT Truther

Quote:
However, every time I try to investigate:
I am blocked at work.

Hello Blue, what you need is a "proxy Server"...(1)
Quote:
proxy server that allows you bypass blocked websites at school, college or work. Many schools have web filtering turn on in order to block access for most popular websites mainly social networks and video sites. So if you want to check your FaceBook profile or watch a video on YouTube you will need to use public proxy. It helps you to bypass any website by changing your IP address, so you can surf internet anonymously without leaving any traces behind.

How it works?
Some website like YouTube, FaceBook, and MySpace may be blocked on your school or work so instead of entering them directly you just browse the internet via our proxy server. Browsing the internet via web proxy helps you to stay anonymous.

(1)
Just google "free proxy server"
http://www.google.com/

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Proxy Server works, however some corps won't allow Proxy server use either. Another, simple way to get blocked sites to come up is this:

Go to Google Translator:
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Then put a blocked web site link into "Translate a web page"

Translate that to another language, any language. Then, SWAP the "Other Language" (1st) and "English" (2nd) so they are reversed... "English" (1st) and "Other Language" (2nd) and click RETURN/ENTER or Translate - whatever it takes to return it to English.

Note the URL addy below shows, if you look closely, that I translated from English to French, then back to English.
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... -page.html
You should be able to read the link above.

Reason this works is you are viewing/reading the site from the GOOGLE SERVERS. We used to be able to translate from "English" to "English" but Google got wise and that is "not supported" anymore, hence the longer workaround.

I know waaay too many [Google] tricks. I hope it works for you, please let me know so if not, I will figure out the next workaround using Google Translator.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:12 pm
GT Truther

If a pole shift occurs, I'm toast. I'm pretty old, I live near the Pacific, and I have about a month of stored food and nothing else. And anyway, the massive wave that would roll over my location would make any preparations a waste of time.

But if the global electric grid goes down for a few years, am I still toast given my current situation? Is there any chance that government would provide the bare necessities to keep me alive?

Roving gangs of thugs checking out my tiny supply of food isn't in my future if I have anything to say about it.

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next