It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:52 am

Mars up close #2 
GT Truther

Post Mars up close #2
Be sure to go to my web site http://dianathebook.com/ to see more Mars pictures up close. The site is under construction but more pictures will be added there daily once the site is fully running. There are a lot of houses there shaped like dogs and rabits and story book figures for the Martain children to enjoy. The Martians must love their children very much do do that for them!

Here is a modern Martian city.

Calling this the fort does not mean it is military. Here on Earth we build appartment buildings in that shape. It may be that shape to block the winds. The building attached to the fort is part of the fort. They are actualy one building.

Here is another modern city that I named The Golden City.

Cool looking structure. Maybe a house or perhaps a way into the underground city.

This bug sits in the center of the crater. There are many other interesting things around the crater.

Mouse with horns and a bird.

Scary sharp teeth.

Alien eating space ship shaped like a fish. Now this is most interesting, most of the Martian buildings can be seen from different views. Sort of a 3D thing. When you first look at this pic. the alien is just looking at the fish. But then suddenly your mind catches the change and the alien is eating the fish. The fish actualy is a house. Note the human face to the left of the fish.

Mohawk

This is another long nose house.

Pyramid shaped house. There are many other things here. Can you find them?

Dark figure. Most of the structures on Mars are made of a white materal. This one is black. I have seen only a few that were black. The head is laying, looking up, at about the six o'clock position.

This is another shot of what I call the long nose house. At 7 oclock you can see a lizard, two gray aliens, a human and what looks like a frog. There are also several more aliens comming up from the ground above the long nose house.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:04 pm
GT Truther

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:08 am