It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:26 pm

Mars up close #4 
GT Truther

Post Mars up close #4
Here we have another pryamid. This one seems to have a white silhouette of a human face on it's side. There is also a ramp at the botton. And on the right of the pryamid and sort of in front, is a smaller building with a large mouth for a door. With another structure next to that. Next to the long structure is a face of a cat type creature.
Keep in mind that I am saving the best for my website, http://dianathebook.com/ So be sure to check there often. The site should be running soon, I hope!

Pyramis with ramp up close.

This rabbit, PETER RABBIT, has his eyes closed. But your brain can also see it with it's eyes open! That's fantastic martian design. Notice the face at the botton, on it's side. It is a person. But your mind may also see a dog looking up! And there is a face just above and a little to the left of the boy/dog, which is also a double face. And below Peter rabbit's nose is another dog that is looking back at the first lower dog. And much more to see. It is that way with most of the pictures, altho I may only mention the main object. So you will have to look around and see what you can spot. Sort of like looking for faces in the clouds.

I call this pic. the Queen.

Another closer sharper pic of the queen.

I call this pic. protect. While many structures are surface houses, this one is abviously an enterance to an underground city. Or perhaps these structures with large openings are surface air vents.

It is possable that this pyramid may be natural. Then again maybe not. There seems to be writing to the right of the pryamid.

This pryamid #9 might also be natural. I say that because it is not perfect. However erosion may have caused it's unbalanced shape. Note the steps on the left side of the pyramid that lead all the way to the top. It may be a little hard to see. But they are there.

This is BUG HOUSE 2. I call it that cause far away it looks like a frog with a long nose. But close up you can see that it actualy is a surface house. I have seen several like this in very isolated places as if it is a research station. And two of them, each in a different location, sat on the far North end of a small city sort of overlooking as a guard would.

Two fish in the center and a turtle on the right. Note the face to the left of the fish.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:03 pm
GT Truther

Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:57 pm
GT Truther

And #4. Rather then one long long post. It is better 10 at a time.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:11 am