It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:16 pm

Mars up close #5 
GT Truther

Post Mars up close #5
My site, http://dianathebook.com/ still is not finished. But be sure to check the pages that I have now. The interpretations of the object seen on Mars are my own and not to be considered final. They could change. However I do think that I am right in most of my evaluations. Since the pic are up close many are best seen from a distance. If I did not enlarge the pics, you will not see the structures. However many still will not be able to view all the pictires of the structures. Some may just see shadows. All the pics. were taken from NASA/JPL site used for research.

I call this one The Joker Bat.

To me there is no doubt that structures on mars are for the children. Here is a mama dino carring a baby dino caring a duckie. The structure is attached to a squaired off building with a dome in the court yard. Also note the other buildings.

This is one of two happy faces that I found on Mars. One is on the North end of the planet and this one is on the South end of the planet. NASA has found this one.

This is interesting.

Pryamid # 11 and 17.

Pryamid # 12 With door.

Pryamid # 14, 15, 16, in a row.

I posted this pic. on the first Mars up close. But this one is much more up close. You can see that it is actualy a structure with a opening for the chin. There are many other interesting structures in the photo.

Egg Head and Friends. Note the creature to the far left. Seems to be some kind of dog.

This is the little buss that could house, along with many more houses.

Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:43 pm
GT Truther

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:12 am