It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:45 am

Claim: NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event 

Post Claim: NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event
Whohooooo! Roll on 2012!! :huh

Claim: NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event
By Terrence Aym 26 May 2011 12:36

Super solar flare [Photo courtesy of NASA]

NASA and the European Space Agency have been warning the world for two years about the approaching catastrophes that may unfold during late 2011 through 2012.

Few have been listening.

Calling it a "once in a lifetime super solar storm event," NASA warns that killer solar flares can slam the Earth knocking out the Northern Hemisphere's technological infrastructure and kicking everything back to the level of the late 1800s.

Russia too has voiced concern. And now the eminent astrophysicist, Alexey Demetriev PLANET OF PHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE claims what is happening is worse—much worse—than what NASA and the ESA have admitted:

Our entire solar system is entering an immense, deadly, interstellar energy cloud.

The unknown, alien Photon Belt

World defenseless against unknown, alien cloud

Terrified scientists at NASA discovered on July 14, 2010 that our system is passing through an interstellar energy cloud. This highly energized, electrified cloud of gas is disturbing and disrupting the sun. In conjunction with Earth's weakening and moving magnetic shield, the world is becoming defenseless against massive solar flares and intense radiation.

NASA, the ESA and the National Academy of Science have isued an unprecedented solar storm warning for 2012. But what NASA and the federal government are hiding, according to Demetriev, is that the sun—and everything in our solar system—has plunged into an alien, unknown photon cloud...a belt of danger that could precipitate gigantic solar explosions, magnetic anomalies, careening cometary masses and destabilize the orbits of some asteroids.

Entire solar system at risk

Dr. Demetriev has revealed that both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 probes report that the entire solar system is at risk. Worse, Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University says this interstellar energy cloud is unstable and turbulent.

The Russian scientist further claims this cloud of energy is exciting the atmospheres of our planets and especially our sun. As this interstellar energy cloud continues to excite/charge the sun, it causes the sun to become more active, resulting in greater output from the sun. [Source: Coup Media Group]

Deadly supermassive flares affect weather

The bottom line is bigger and more frequent solar storms and coronal mass ejections (CME’s) resulting in the Carrington Effect, named after 19th Century scientist Richard Carrington. The Carrington effect predicts the generation of supermassive flares that affect the Earth in ways that are very unpleasant.

This interstellar cloud of electrical energy is also absorbed by the Earth, and scientist have found that it results in more earthquakes, all while dramatically affecting the weather.

Super solar flare destroying the ISS space station

Global catastrophe

Demetriev warns to prepare for the worst. “Global catastrophe! Not in tens of years from now, but in ones of years.”

What to expect? The strong possibility of the loss of high technology, increasing superstorms, an encroaching Ice Age, more frequent and massive earthquakes and volcanic activity, tsunamis and Earth exposed to deadly radioactive baths.

In short, the 2012 fearmongers may not have been far from the truth after all. If Alexey Demetriev is correct, the events occuring in 2012 will be just short of Doomsady...

Source Story

:hmm

Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Claim: NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event
Sky I am gonna post this to the GT...

Nice post :clap

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Does this relate in any way to the Boing Contractor And related info?

I find it interesting but not compelling! :hmm

Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Danstew wrote:
Does this relate in any way to the Boing Contractor And related info?

I find it interesting but not compelling! :hmm

IMO - Yes

Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:40 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

How did I miss THIS?

Great post, Sky! :clap

I think one of the Anonymous replies bears pulling into this discussion. See below:

Quote:
This is how I see it:

The end of high technology represents a shift towards a more genuine way of living. For materialistic people this would probably be seen as "the end of the world," and their survival would require a radical shift not only in daily activity, but more importantly, in world-view.

Building bunkers and stockpiling food and supplies is materialistic and therefore misses the point of an event which would make materialism irrelevant; shelter alone does not ensure survival, and supplies are finite. The interdependence of humans and nature must be recognized in order for humans to perform basic survival functions. For those who face the event already recognizing this interdependence, the experience would still be difficult, but it would likely be much less traumatic.

This recognition of interdependence was a given in every culture I am aware of that predicted a doomsday, and they give the same advice for surviving the doomsday: recognize the interdependence/unity of all things. The Hopi say to build a shelter in your heart, the Maya say to become a steward of the planet and the Bible says to follow the commandments and love every man like your brother. The common theme is obvious to those who already embrace the ideal, but it's about as clear as mud to those still using a materialistic world-view.

This shift in mentality is going to happen, of that I am more certain every day; how we will get to that state of being is still a mystery to me. At the very least it is abundantly clear that materialism is already on a sharp decline, while the number of doomsday predictions is sharply rising. Assuming that this trend continues, I think it's pretty likely that there will be a culminating event, either natural or "man-made," which will prompt this big shift.

One of the reasons I find this interesting is because I am currently reading Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, And The Fate Of Every Person Who Ever Lived by Rob Bell. Yep, it is THE book that set off a firestorm of controversy among many Christians.

This is exactly what he is talking about in the book.

:hmm

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 am

That is an excellent summary and observation you bring out BB. Certainly why I forgave the high life and working like a trojan in society for now living 10 years on my little farm with peace and beauty surrounding me. It has been surreal to "learn" to be non-materialistic and accept to be simple and frugal with what life has to offer. Painful sometimes when some folk put the needle in on how they "enjoyed their trip to the bahamas" or "flew to their destination in their private plane" - but I have inherited a Spiritual education that leaves me in love with the gifts life did offer me.

And it leaves me feeling unthreatehed by any future change thay may develope. Knowing where you are and where you want to go to with knowledge of how to achieve it, in tune with nature. is gratefying.

;)

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:06 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
That is an excellent summary and observation you bring out BB. Certainly why I forgave the high life and working like a trojan in society for now living 10 years on my little farm with peace and beauty surrounding me. It has been surreal to "learn" to be non-materialistic and accept to be simple and frugal with what life has to offer. Painful sometimes when some folk put the needle in on how they "enjoyed their trip to the bahamas" or "flew to their destination in their private plane" - but I have inherited a Spiritual education that leaves me in love with the gifts life did offer me.

And it leaves me feeling unthreatehed by any future change thay may develope. Knowing where you are and where you want to go to with knowledge of how to achieve it, in tune with nature. is gratefying.

;)

That is exactly IT! Well said, well said, indeed! :clap

I'm not in the same place (yet) as you but I am moving more rapidly toward it. My heart is longing for peace, joy and grace.

On my journey, I've recently discovered a phrase that, I think, best describes my belief system. I am a "red letter Christian." This means that I take Jesus seriously by endeavoring to live out His radical, counter-cultural teachings as set forth in Scripture, and especially embracing the lifestyle prescribed in the Sermon on the Mount. By calling myself a red letter christian, I refer to the fact that in many Bibles the words of Jesus are printed in red. What I am asserting, therefore, is that I have committed myself first and foremost to doing what Jesus said.

The message of those red-lettered Bible verses is radical, to say the least. If you don’t believe me, just take a few minutes to read Jesus’s Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7). In it, Jesus calls us away from the consumerist values that dominate contemporary America. Instead, He calls us to meet the needs of the poor. He also calls us to be merciful, which has strong implications in terms of war and capital punishment. After all, when Jesus tells us to love our enemies, He probably means we shouldn’t kill them.

Gandhi once said that everybody in the world knows what Jesus teaches in those red lettered verses — except Christians. Today, lots of people share that same kind of disappointment with the American church. I want to change that.

My eyes were gradually opened when I began to embrace the slow food movement and Meatless Monday. These practices in my daily life have given me more joy that any material thing ever could or would. In a fast paced, gotta-have-it-all world these small practices slow me down and help me smell the roses.

The biggest house, the most cars, the fanciest restaurant, the fastest jet, the most money never, ever, ever has brought happiness to any human. :nono

Just look at the news today. Look at how many lives are ruined by the pursuit of material things. This is not the way the higher power intends for us to live because it is outside the laws of nature, if you will.

God gave us this lovely Earth and everything in it for our use. It is mankind's responsibility to use the resources given to us wisely. There are more than enough resources for everyone living on this Earth today as long as we share. Now isn't that something we should have learned in kindergarten? How to share. What a novel concept that would be.

Rob Bell states that:

Wrath
Greed
Sloth
Pride
Lust
Envy
Gluttony

will all be removed from mankind when we transition to the new age here on Earth. (I'm don't mean woo woo New Age here, either).

If you cannot let go of these attitudes you will be separated like chaff from the wheat.

We will then live in a new world - a world free of injustice, hunger, poverty and live in a world that is just, humane and, most importantly, sharing resources so all may live in joy, happiness and peace.

Jest my two cents...

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 am

Zactly BB - I resonate with your words completely.

And how true is it that the religious christian today has so little concept of the work of the Christ. I study the Pistus Sophia as expanded upon by Dr. JJ Hurtak. Dex has just got his copy and I am dying to hear his comments - I must say. But knowing the truth and understanding the greater cosmos is such an uplifting spiritual emancipation in ones mind and heart towards the beauty we have on this planet - it is hard to believe that is the domain of the Fallen Hierarchy! That will all change in the near future though... That's why I like Aaron's story, as I adopted that belief more than 10 years ago as a future outcome: -

Aaron wrote:
I see this world changing but not exactly physically. Imagine a World split into two on an energy plane. One world is filled with those who fell victim to the fear invoked by the Elite. The other world is filled with those who have raised their vibration and have reunited with earth. These are the Humans who have taken back their Guardianship of Earth and it becomes their duty to not only protect the planet from ever becoming controlled by the corrupt again but it is also their duty to assist the others who have not opened their minds. You see there is NO ONE better than the other when it comes to Humans and ALL life on this planet. This Cosmic Wave/Magnetic Anomaly I see coinciding with the essential need for everyone to become completely integrated with their own Free Will and Emotional Spectrum. Think of this Cosmic wave as a boost for frequency raising. Many will accept and embrace it but many will fear it because they simply don’t understand it. Doesn’t make those Humans less. It just means WE have a responsibility to give them a helping hand.

What an event that will be...

So you go girl and live that Love in your heart and soul and feel the life gift we own from the Creator. We ARE special, and that is to be celebrated every day!

:heart

Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 am
Profile WWW

Wow, BB and Sky, how beautifully you have put into words the path that we need to take. Jesus is a totally radical teacher, and to really follow his teachings is not easy! I learned from Dorothy Day what it means to be a true radical. Radical comes from the Latin radix for root. One who is radical believes in going back to the roots, the core beliefs. A radical Christian doesn't run around with bombs, trying to destroy the government. A radical Christian is one who tries to follow the words of Jesus Himself. Most Christians really never think about what Jesus is really saying. If a man asks for your shirt, give him your cloak as well. If you are asked to walk a mile with somebody, walk 10 miles. Forgive seventy times seven - in other words without limit. I used to teach religion for kids in public school. What fun it was to challenge them to consider how to live out Jesus' teachings in their own life. What does it mean to give your coat to somebody who doesn't have one? to feed the hungry? to turn the other cheek?

Now, I have been speaking of Christians because I am one and this is the context within which I move and breathe. But every major religion teaches the same basic tenets of aiding others, show respect, love above all else. To put the change in vibrational level which is happening right now and will bring some into a new reality into "religious" language, we are living partially in the Kingdom of God. As we learn better how to live as an Easter people we make the Kingdom more and more of a reality. When the vibrational level of the new dimension is achieved we will be living in the Kingdom of God in all its fullness, right here on Earth. Another catch phrase that is really talking about this path is "consciousness-raising".

Wow, sorry for being OT! My fingers got away from me, but I am going to leave this post here, unless other mods think it should be moved. Sometimes it seems I have no choice in what I say; the words come of their own volition.... It is exciting to be able to discuss such thoughts with others who feel the same. Love this forum....

Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:23 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

rutsuyasun wrote:
Wow, BB and Sky, how beautifully you have put into words the path that we need to take. Jesus is a totally radical teacher, and to really follow his teachings is not easy! I learned from Dorothy Day what it means to be a true radical. Radical comes from the Latin radix for root. One who is radical believes in going back to the roots, the core beliefs. A radical Christian doesn't run around with bombs, trying to destroy the government. A radical Christian is one who tries to follow the words of Jesus Himself. Most Christians really never think about what Jesus is really saying. If a man asks for your shirt, give him your cloak as well. If you are asked to walk a mile with somebody, walk 10 miles. Forgive seventy times seven - in other words without limit. I used to teach religion for kids in public school. What fun it was to challenge them to consider how to live out Jesus' teachings in their own life. What does it mean to give your coat to somebody who doesn't have one? to feed the hungry? to turn the other cheek?

Now, I have been speaking of Christians because I am one and this is the context within which I move and breathe. But every major religion teaches the same basic tenets of aiding others, show respect, love above all else. To put the change in vibrational level which is happening right now and will bring some into a new reality into "religious" language, we are living partially in the Kingdom of God. As we learn better how to live as an Easter people we make the Kingdom more and more of a reality. When the vibrational level of the new dimension is achieved we will be living in the Kingdom of God in all its fullness, right here on Earth. Another catch phrase that is really talking about this path is "consciousness-raising".

Wow, sorry for being OT! My fingers got away from me, but I am going to leave this post here, unless other mods think it should be moved. Sometimes it seems I have no choice in what I say; the words come of their own volition.... It is exciting to be able to discuss such thoughts with others who feel the same. Love this forum....

Preach on, sister! :heart

Right now, I feel like I've just been asleep for, oh, 30 years or so. :lol

Like so many here in the US (can't speak for elsewhere), I bought the whole conservative "Christian" thing hook, line and sinker.

You know the ones:

Only so many people of name your favorite church affiliation will get into heaven so you better make sure you're one of them;
You will burn for all eternity;
God is like Santa Claus - making his list and checking it twice;
No matter what you do in this life if you aren't "chosen" you won't get to Heaven;
You must be "born again" to achieve salvation.

Yeah, unh huh, okay. Is it any wonder folks are abandoning mainline churches in droves? :roll

Pfffttt all over that stuff and nonsense.

The fact of the matter is God loves allllll of us - Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Confuscian, Wiccan, Agnostic, Athiest and Pagan.

He loves whites, blacks, yellows, reds, and browns.

He loves A rabs, gooks, "n" words, gays, lesbians, transexuals and heterosexuals.

There is nothing He created He does not love and hold dear to Him.

Whatever is coming towards us in the near future will change the world.

I truly believe in my heart that we must be ready for the coming change. This developed, at least for me, during the bird flu scare several years ago. I realized that we are just one catastrophe away from the stone age.

I also realized that my big screen TV, cell phone, computer, microwave, gold jewelry, etc., etc., etc., could not help me survive the coming changes.

I had to change. I had to learn new skills. I had to adapt a new way of thinking radically different from the way I had lived my life before.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Contrast the above with what is happening in the world today.

Is it any wonder the "Arab Spring" is happening?

Is it any wonder the folks in Greece are rioting?

Is it any wonder the Tea Partiers are so angry?

Those words need to be taken to heart by the so called "leaders" of every nation on Earth before it is too late for them.

Is it any wonder the so called "Elite" are busily building their underground bunkers? Sadly there is no place they will be able to hide from whatever is coming for they cannot hide from what is in their hearts.

Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 am

This is amazing stuff. Way cool BB as you sure are in the spin of things ...

We have a real consciousness awakening thread going here.

Please note though, (to me at least) it is always around 1 % of folk who get it.

The number seems to reflect everywhere. Watch this forum also - too strange...

Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yes it is interesting the new things people are finding out isn't it.

Churches are used to CONTROL the masses Avoid them and their "Teachings" because they only preach what they THINK they want the congregation to hear which is all Hogwash they broke the bible the bible now is an abbreviated version!

What about Ghosts?

What about Extraterrestrials?

What about High strangeness?

What about Cryptozoology?

What about Multiverse?

Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:24 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Yes it is interesting the new things people are finding out isn't it.

Churches are used to CONTROL the masses Avoid them and their "Teachings" because they only preach what they THINK they want the congregation to hear which is all Hogwash they broke the bible the bible now is an abbreviated version!

What about Ghosts?

What about Extraterrestrials?

What about High strangeness?

What about Cryptozoology?

What about Multiverse?

Actually, Freak, in my church those are referred to as "mysteries." ;)

Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:21 pm
GT Truther

Well thank goodness for that!

Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post NASA Hiding Approaching Doomsday Space Event
Gidday folks,

NASA is not the only ones to be hiding the truth. Governments of the elite are using the evidence to lie about humans causing global warming with the help of the media. Carbon tax, etc, are just another way to suck more money from the people, whilst allowing the abusers to carry-on. "Business-as-usual".
Some truths:
Algae provides 75% + of the Earths oxygen. The algae is dying off.
Humans produce less than 2% of carbon dioxide.
1 volcanic erupion like Mt St Helens, produces more carbon dioxide than 10 years of human production.
We are entering an astronomical situation never before seen by this aeon of man.
Whether it's a photon belt, "The Destroyer", or some other astronomical event is irrelevant... It's happening.
The real evidence is out there to find. The TV is mostly lies.
Check this out !:

Trex.

Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 am