It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 pm

The Age of desolation 

Post The Age of desolation
8 JANUARY 2010
The Age of desolation
Siam: interesting website, talks of what the Norway incident could really have been. Work thru the Nostradamus stuff, it's worth it. IMHO

http://theageofdesolation.com/updates-january-2010.html

2009 REVIEW

This would be the appropriate place to recap what I had anticipated last year and where I got it wrong.

I did believe that President Obama would not be allowed to come to power, or that a military coup might happen somewhere around May.

I did believe that Israel would attack Iran with nuclear weapons.

I did believe that any use of nuclear weapons would be preceded by a massive sighting of extraterrestrial spaceships.

I did believe that once the Large Hadron Collider was operational again we would see the demonstration of a new weapon.

On the surface it looks like I am batting a thousand; I am completely wrong.

There are some people that will argue that the Norway Light Spiral was not a weapon, and plausible deniability makes all of this conjecture on my part. But I think the subtleties of change are about to give way as spectacularly as the lightshow in Norway.

First, here is something tangible about President Obama, he has not changed a thing.

Obama Endorses Indefinite Detention Without Trial for Some

Obama's support for the new Graham-Lieberman secrecy law

Obama proposes Indefinite Preventive Detention without trial

Obama Channels Cheney Obama adopts Bush view on the powers of the presidency

New Obama DOJ claims sovereign immunity in wiretap case

A cursory look at the history of Chicago politics can start with Sibel Edmonds. See my October 4, 2009 Update. She connects former Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert, to former Governor Rod Blagojevich, and with a host of others connected to Chicago politics and the American Turkish Council. If you look at the military-industrial companies that sit on the ATC, you will notice that some have reportedly been benefactors from the extraterrestrial technology recovered at Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.

Also the late Chicago Archbishop, Paul "the Gorilla" Marcinkus, the former President of the Vatican Bank, who was implicated in the Banco Ambrosiano Affair, can be associated with individuals in the revolving door world of the military-intelligence-industrial complex. According to David Yallop in his book, "In God's Name" he was also involved in the murder of John Paul I. The connection to Propaganda Due is well documented. The so-called Italian shadow government is one of the visible tentacles of Nostradamus' pagan sect within Christianity.

It is perfectly clear who employs President Obama.

Bloomberg.com: By Robert Schmidt: October 14, 2009:
Geithner Aides Reaped Millions Working for Banks, Hedge Funds:Some of Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner’s closest aides, none of whom faced Senate confirmation, earned millions of dollars a year working for Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Citigroup Inc. and other Wall Street firms, according to financial disclosure forms.

The advisers include Gene Sperling, who last year took in $887,727 from Goldman Sachs and $158,000 for speeches mostly to financial companies, including the firm run by accused Ponzi scheme mastermind R. Allen Stanford. Another top aide, Lee Sachs, reported more than $3 million in salary and partnership income from Mariner Investment Group, a New York hedge fund.

This is what I wrote in my December 2008 Introduction:

Something is amiss, and this has caused an interesting new twist to what I originally wrote in my book.

There are a series of Nostradamus' Quatrains where he uses the French word le noir. Some commentators have appropriately translated this as the Black One when it fits as a noun and subject of a phrase, but Nostradamus used anagrams and many different literary devices to give certain phrases multiple meanings. Inside le noir is also roi (Roy), meaning king. There are commentators that have translated this as the Black King, and there happen to be many important quatrains where he describes a young, black king.

Nostradamus Quatrain III-60
Throughout all Asia great proscription,
Even in Mysia (NW, Turkey), Lycia (SW Turkey), and Pamphilia (SW TURKEY):
Bloodshed through absolution,
Of a young black king filled with felony.

The downside is that the "young black king filled with felony" could also apply to President Barack Obama. Then it would be linked with the previous Quatrain and it is part of a Nostradamus pair, which appears quite frequently throughout all the Centuries. It would then indicate that President Barack Obama will try to invade the Middle East, therefore making him the Third Antichrist:

Nostradamus III-59
Barbarian [Islamic] Empire usurped by the third [Antichrist],
The greater part of his blood being put to death:
Through senility [madness] death strikes a fourth [of the world],
For fear that blood for blood is not death in vain.

As you might suspect, the Norway Light Spiral fits into this too.

Revelation 13:13 (King James)
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in sight of men.

Logically, it should convince me that Obama might just be the Third Antichrist. It connects with issues like his birth certificate and Nostradamus' Man from the East. In fact, it lines up with so much other material, that I keep wondering why I am not completely convinced, because there is some other disturbing circumstantial evidence.

It is interesting and coincidental, that the H1N1 Swine Flu virus first appeared in Mexico around April 13, 2009. Newly elected President Obama visited Mexico on April 16, 2009. Shortly thereafter, archeologist Felipe Solis Olguin, who met with President Obama, died of a heart attack related to pneumonia.

Felipe Solis Olguin: SWINE FLU OBAMA SCARE: Statement from Ricardo Alday, spokesman for the Mexican Embassy to the United States of America: “Mr. Felipe Solís, Director of Mexico’s National Anthropology Museum died on April 23rd, a week after he welcomed Presidents Obama and Calderón at the Museum. He died of complications of a preexisting condition and not of swine flu.”

This time period also has another strange esoteric link, because it was followed up by President Obama's visit to the Central Intelligence Agency on April 20, 2009, just after his return to the United States.

Obama reassures CIA on torture

In my 2008 Website Introduction I had a lot of interesting things to say about April 20th. Historically, a lot of blood has been spilt on that day. I have seeded Chapter Seven: The Epistle: World War II and the Rise of the Pagan Sect with some material from the book and that 2008 Introduction. Please note how important April 19th and April 20th are to some people at the Central Intelligence Agency and NASA.

Notably, April 20th is also the birth date of Adolf Hitler.

Where is President Obama in all of this? Let us look at what we know.

New details on Obama’s CIA front employer: WMR has obtained additional details on Business International Corporation (BIC), the CIA front company where President Obama spent a year working after graduating from Columbia University in 1983.

WMR has learned that when Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and his adoptive father Lolo Soetoro, the 20-year-old Obama, who was known as ‘Barry Soetoro,’ traveled to Pakistan in 1981 and was hosted by the family of Muhammadmian Soomro, a Pakistani Sindhi who became acting president of Pakistan after the resignation of General Pervez Musharraf on August 18, 2008.

Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, and his father, Barack Obama, Sr., met at the University of Hawaii in 1960 in a Russian-language class. At the time, the CIA and Britain’s MI-6 were concerned about Soviet penetration of Kenya’s independence movement. Kenya became independent of Britain in 1963.
Dunham Soetoro was in Indonesia when the Soviets invaded Afghanistan in 1979. Barack Obama visited Lahore, Pakistan, where his mother worked as a “consultant,” in 1981.

CIA files also contain a report on the Chicago Council on Foreign Relations (1971-1973), which is possibly pertinent to the agency’s involvement in Indonesia. One of the participants in the Chicago CFR’s 1971 conference in Oak Brook was Zbigniew Brzezinski, who would later become President Jimmy Carter’s national security adviser, the chief architect of the U.S. support for the Afghan mujaheddin, and one of Obama’s professors at Columbia University.

President Obama is clearly a player in the game.

Obama praises elder Bush at A&M

Like Bill Clinton, President Obama was chosen to be President to fulfill a purpose.

ENGINEERING CIVIL WAR

We may not have seen a military coup against President Obama, but there was talk of one.

Newsmax columnist: Military coup "to resolve the 'Obama problem' " is not "unrealistic"

There was also the introduction of the Obama military coup board game.

Obama 2011 Coup Game Lists Malkin, Beck, Limbaugh as Patriots

Nostradamus Presage 56 November
He shall not be placed, the New Ones expelled.
The black king from afar and the Great One hold hard:
Recourse to arms. Exiles further expelled,
Consoled to sing victory, not liberty.

I like to keep my editorializing to a minimum, but this is why I sigh deeply when I talk to most Evangelical Christians. They are buffalo being herded over a cliff. They have been heading for that cliff since Ronald Reagan became President.

Mainstream media sources have documented both Bush I and Bush II's participation in blatantly pagan organizations like Skull and Bones and the Bohemian Club, and yet the vast majority of Evangelicals I have met stick their heads in the sand and refuse to even question the symbolism.

I loss faith when I see the army of followers that flock to anyone who claims to be a conservative or a conservative Christian while openly displaying behavior that holds not an inkling of either philosophy.

How does an obese hillbilly heroin addict or an obese ex-Secretary of Education, who dared to write a book on virtue while gambling away millions of dollars, get into a position to dispense moral judgment?

Rush Limbaugh, William Bennett, Dick Morris, Newt Gingrich, and Karl Rove should all be laughed off the airwaves, but they are being allowed to stir up the nuts and whackos.

Rush, Deafness, Hillbilly Heroin and Opioids

Bill Bennett's Gambling "Problem" The author of "The Book of Virtues" is a high roller. Does it matter? Should we care?

Gingrich Admits to Affair During Clinton Impeachment In Radio Interview, Gingrich Acknowledges Cheating on First and Second Wives

Dick Morris, High on the Critical List: Morris was fired after the Star tabloid revealed his longtime relationship with prostitute Sherry Rowlands. His marriage to attorney Eileen McGann broke up, and his $2.5 million book on policy-making in the White House was a commercial flop.

The manipulation of civil discourse is so apparent, with Fox News on the right, MSNBC on the left, and CNN seemingly in the middle of it all, that it seems as if the real news can be found on the comedy shows, like Jon Stewart's The Daily Show, or Saturday Night Live.

Nostradamus Quatrain III-26
Kings and Princes raise imitations,
Prophets empty, elevated [making] fortunes:
Horn [of plenty] victim of gold, blue [skies], dazzling,
[This will be] Interpreted by the soothsayer.

Yes, Nostradamus got it right, blue skies, happy days, and the horn of plenty were sold to everyone, but only the elevated prophets made fortunes with their empty words. The Tea Parties and the angry Town Hall meetings are setups for people who are truly angry. The far right is going to be made the biggest demographic of dupes and patsies since Hitler sold the Big Lie and got people wearing brown shirts.

And then watch out.

S'rîmad Bhâgavatam, CANTO 12, Chapter 2, Texts 19-20, (Swami Prabhupâda)
Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, will mount His swift white horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic opulences and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequaled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions those thieves who have dared dress as kings.

Book of Enoch LII:4 (Richard Laurence Translation)
Then I inquired of the angel of peace, who proceeded with me,
for whom those instruments were preparing.

Book of Enoch LII:5 (Richard Laurence Translation)
He said, these they are preparing for the kings and powerful ones of the earth, that by this they may perish.

Revelation 6:2 (King James)
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

OBAMA ES NOIR

Nostradamus Quatrain VI-5
So great a famine by a pestilent wave,
By rain extending the length of the Arctic Pole:
SAMAROBRYN 100 leagues (135 miles) from the hemisphere,
Living without law exempt from politics.

SAMAROBRYN is an anagram. The rules for Nostradamus' anagrams allow rearranging of the letters and one letter substitution with any letter. Also, Y and I, U and V, S and C, I and J are interchangeable pairs.

There are also other rules to the literary devices Nostradamus used, which can be found in Edgar Leoni's, Nostradamus and His Prophecies, page 114.

SAMAROBRYN can be resolved to this:

As you can see OBAMA is easily extracted from SAMAROBRYN:

This leaves: OBAMA SRRYN

Now apply the other possibilities based on the interchangeability of Y with I and S with C:

This leaves four puzzle pieces.

OBAMA (SRRYN or SRRIN or CRRIN or CRRYN). All letters can be rearranged and one letter in these four possibilities can be substituted with any letter.

Can you resolve the second part of the anagram? Remember, it will be in French.

Well two other literary devices that Nostradamus used to disguise a puzzle word are apocope and apheresis. Apocope is a word with an omitted last letter or syllable and apheresis is a word with a missing first letter or syllable.

Now I say both these poetical devices apply because Nostradamus enfolded information into words. You need a spectrum analyzer to remove each layer of information.

How about a hint if I see another word in there and rearrange the letters for you in the right order?

OBAMA -S NRYR

or

OBAMA S- NRYR

Here is the solution.

Add an E to S, front or back to form ES or SE, based on the rules for Apheresis or Apocope. ES translates as the verb is, and SE translates as the pronoun his, like His Majesty or His Excellency. I believe this is a little Nostradamus humor.

For the word NRYR

Change the Y to an I based on the rules for anagrams.

The remaining letter R can be changed to any letter based on the rules of anagrams, so we change the R to an O.

But look how Nostradamus did that with the original anagram SAMAROBRYN:

Perhaps the R and O placed next to each other was meant to be a subtle clue to the one letter that will be changed, and what it will be changed into.

SAMAROBRYN

S-AMA-R-OB-RYN

OB-S-AMA-R-RYN

OB-AMA-S-R-RYN

OBAMA-S-RRYN

After rearranging I applied the puzzle rules:

OBAMA ES ROIN

OR

OBAMA SE ROIN

Look, another anagram inside an anagram; ROIN is an anagram for NOIR

OBAMA ES NOIR

or

OBAMA SE NOIR

D'un jeune noir rempli de félonie.

NOIR translates as Black but inside this word is the anagram ROI (Roy), king.

OBAMA ES NOIR

OBAMA IS THE BLACK KING.

OR

The Nostradamus' tongue in cheek version also applies.

OBAMA SE NOIR

OBAMA [HIS MAJESTY] THE BLACK KING.

Nostradamus Quatrain III-60
Throughout all Asia great proscription,
Even in Mysia (NW, Turkey), Lycia (SW Turkey), and Pamphilia (SW TURKEY):
Bloodshed through absolution,

I immediately thought of Quatrain VI-5 when the Norway Light Spiral appeared. But in my original translation I used the measurement of a league as 2.7 miles, which is an accepted value for the English speaking world. The League throughout history has varied. A quick look at League on Wikipedia quickly got my attention. The origin of League is leuga gallica, or league of Gaul, the ancient Roman name for France. That distance was 1.5 Roman miles, 2.2 km, and that is 1.35 miles.

I hope Richard Hoagland at Enterprisemission.com does not mind that I use his graphic and his work to so perfectly illustrate this very important Nostradamus prediction.

This is major news folks, these winter storms have been caused by the unleashing of a weapon of mass destruction seen in skies over Norway and the Arctic on the night of December 9, 2009.

Nostradamus Quatrain VI-5
So great a famine by a pestilent wave,
By rain extending the length of the Arctic Pole:
SAMAROBRYN 100 leagues (135 miles) from the hemisphere,
Living without law exempt from politics.

Source: enterprisemission.com

Richard Hoagland has done some great work on placing the altitude of the light spiral at 124.9 miles.

A "Nobel Torsion Message" Over Norway? Part II

A pestilent wave... SAMAROBRYN 100 leagues (135 miles) from the hemisphere,

That would make the quatrain altitude of the pestilent wave as 135 miles above the Arctic hemisphere, which is 10 miles shy of the altitude Hoagland calculated.

Now, as I have mentioned on my Home Page, I worked in an advanced space propulsion laboratory for fourteen years. I have seen plenty of rocket engines exhibit asymmetrical thrust. Generally when they do, they have a tendency to rip apart any number of inches of steel and exhibit asymmetrical thrust across acres of parking lot and swamp.

Twenty-five years ago, after I read The Monuments of Mars, Richard Hoagland led me into the WuJo as George Ure likes to call it. I believe that he is right in his article on the Norway Light Spiral, it does look like the Russians launched a Bulava Missile in conjunction with whatever it is that was seen.

But these nearly perfect symmetrical rings could not have been produced by an errant rocket.

It appears to me that the spiraling blue light that blossomed out of the center of the artificial galaxy and diverged towards the ground was synchrotron radiation or Cherenkov radiation. Either way, it means lots of high speed particles spiraling down magnetic lines of force.

Wikipedia
Cherenkov radiation results when a charged particle, most commonly an electron, travels through a dielectric (electrically insulating) medium with a speed greater than that at which light propagates in the same medium...

Moreover, the velocity that must be exceeded is the phase velocity of light rather than the group velocity of light. The phase velocity can be altered dramatically by employing a periodic medium, and in that case one can even achieve Cherenkov radiation with no minimum particle velocity—

This seems to be some type of new Directed Energy Weapon that went online to coincide with President Obama's acceptance of his Noble Peace Prize.

So, the question is who was sending the message?

Noting the bellicose tone of President Obama's speech for a Nobel Peace Prize, I am inclined to believe that he was sending a message from the Group of Seven Nations's military arm, NATO. Aquilon, the Alliance of the North, has risen.

The supporting evidence would be the EISCAT ionospheric heater at Ramfjordmoen, Norway.

EISCAT

Though this facility is the European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association, it is suspected that it works in conjunction with the HAARP facility in Gakona, Alaska, which is jointly run by the United States Air Force, Navy, and the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency. Logically, the two facilities would be connected through NATO.

HAARP

Is it coincidental the the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Switzerland just set a record on December 8, 2009?

I would like to see some published times of both events.

New York Times: December 10, 2009
Large Hadron Collider sets record...

Now only briefly will I touch upon here the spookier aspects of modern physics, like Quantum Entanglement as a method for connecting the Large Hadron Collider to the light show in Norway. The scientific aspects of what I talk about here, I will address in more detail in Chapter Twenty Two, The Science, Weapons, and Technology of Armageddon.

I am not in a position to offer myself up as an expert on Directed Energy Weapons, but I have passed College level physics, chemistry, astronomy, and electronics courses. I will save most of my speculation on the technology of the Apocalypse for Chapter Twenty Two, but this was my first impression of this event:

First, the generation of perfect symmetrical rings was too computer perfect.

Show me one perfect rocket failure like that and I will believe it. I mean exactly like that, with symmetrical white rings spreading out and rippling the entire sky, and coiling blue rings that diverge toward the ground.

The coiling blue light reminded me of synchrotron radiation or Cherenkov radiation.

Now some people believe that this was a test of Project Blue Beam, a method for projecting holograms. But Richard Hoagland has produced enough data to convince me that the EISCAT ionospheric heater at Ramfjordmoen, Norway, was in part responsible for doing something that has now greatly affected the weather in the Northern Hemisphere. That has been absolutely clear, since around December 19, 2009, when Predictive Linguistics had noted another change of emotional state.

Questions I would ask:

Is there a method of changing the permeability and permittivity of the atmosphere, which in effect changes the refractive index?

By changing the refractive index of an ionospheric mirror, can you produce a stream of particles moving faster than the speed of light?

Was the energy of the Transmitter, presumably the EISCAT ionospheric heater at Ramfjordmoen, Norway, in any way enhanced by Quantum Entanglement or any other method by the experiments being conducted at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN?

I will briefly refer to Tom Bearden's work and Entropy and Negentropy. Entropy is the movement toward disorder, such as the heat from a circuit wire that is radiated out into space. In a time-reversed fashion, Negentropy would be the movement of the phonons and electrons that are carrying away that heat back toward the wire. Exothermic reactions radiate energy, endothermic reactions absorb energy.

Electronic Circuits source and sink current as weather has its highs and lows that drive winds, all produced by the sourcing and sinking of energy in the atomosphere. When you source and sink energy in the atmosphere you can steer the Jet Stream.

On the fringes of my naïve speculation, suppose in some unknown fashion, a Black Hole was created over Norway, as it appeared. By the way, some people were worried that the Large Hadron Collider might do that very thing.

New York Times: Dennis Overbye: April 15, 2008
Gauging a Collider’s Odds of Creating a Black Hole...

Note in this sequence from video, that the rings collapse into a bright spot and then a Black Hole appears in the center of the ring and appears to evaporate outward.

An artist's impression of a Pulsar.

The Vela Pulsar approximately 958 light years away.

Something has happened to drastically change the weather, and it appears to have been planned if we are to believe Nostradamus.

If a miniature Black Hole has been created and his now lodged or circulating somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere, drawing away all the thermal energy, then soon it should build up an accretion disk from everything it begins to suck in, which will create heat. That may soon become visible at night through Infrared Vision equipment, and even possibly rise to a level of incandescence. That would bring me into a whole range of Nostradamus predictions about a second sun appearing in the sky, and I do not want to go there just yet.

Suffice it to say that this is what I found just last night regarding Nostradamus predictions of what will happen. It will lead directly to war with China in 2011.

Nostradamus Quatrain X-71
The earth and air will freeze a great stream,
When they will come to venerate Thursday:
He who is not at all is not so nice,
From the four parts they will come to honor him.

If you insert my bracketed interpretations, then it looks like this:

Nostradamus Quatrain X-71
The earth and air will freeze a great [jet] stream,
When they will come to venerate [on] Thursday:
He who is not at all [peaceful][and] is not so nice,
From the four parts [of the globe] they will come to honor him.

President Obama received his Nobel Peace Prize on Thursday, December 10, 2009.

Now I will admit that I have some major differences with the commercially successful Nostradamus commentators and the third line of Quatrain X-71.

Only Erika Cheetham is the closest to the way I interpret it.

Erika Cheetham
He who will come will never be as fair,

John Hogue
That which will be, never was [it] so fair,

Edgar Leoni
That which will be never was it so fair,

Nostradamus Quatrain X-71 (Third Line)
Ce qui sera jamais ne fut si beau

They key phrase descriptors are Jamais and si beau.

Jamais means never, not at all

Si Beau means so good, so nice

Ce qui means Whom, which, and by inflection, he.

Sera means be or exist

Ne fut means was not or is not,

If you put these together you get:

That which is not at all, is not so nice,

or

He who is not at all is not so nice,

...They will come to venerate [on] Thursday:
He who is not at all [peaceful][and] is not so nice...

This translation of course fits in with many of the descriptions of the young black king, and black king throughout the quatrains.

Nostradamus Quatrain IV-7
The savage black king when he has tried
His bloody hand at fire, sword, and drawn bows:
All of his people shall be terribly frightened,
Seeing the greatest ones hung by neck and feet.

Nostradamus associates the black king with Nero.

Nostradamus Quatrain IX-76
With the black king Rapacious and blood-thirsty,
Issued from the brothel of the inhuman Nero:
Between two rivers left hand military,
Shall be murdered by Young baldy.

Nostradamus writes that the Third One will be worse than Nero.

Nostradamus Quatrain IX-17
The third one [Antichrist] [is] first [and] worse than Nero,
Valiant vacant how much human blood will flow:
He will rebuild the furnace,
Golden age, dead, a new King great scandal.

The Third One that he mentions in many predictions is, of course, the Third Antichrist.

Nostradamus Quatrain VIII-77
The third antichrist soon annihilated,
27 years of blood will his war last:
The heretics dead, captives exiled.
Blood, human bodies, water, red hail covering the Earth.

Could the red hail covering the earth, be the material from the Black Hole accretion disk that falls back to Earth after the Black Hole evaporates?

I initially had a problem with identifying President Obama as Nostradamus' Third Antichrist as you can read in the 2008 Website Introduction, and in my notes above, begun, by the way, days, before my epiphany last night.

I have been expecting an older man, and the reason for this is because I was comparing the prediction of the Antichrist to another set of prophecies known as the Lead Tube Prophecies.

I have now seeded CHAPTER TWENTY with the twenty-one Lead Tube Prophecies that I have. You will note that 1985 is entitled "The Voice of the Antichrist".

Now President Obama graduated from Columbia in 1983. Maybe this is the date he secretly joined the Central Intelligence Agency as Wayne Madsen conjectures in the link provided above.

Many years ago, I originally thought that this applied to Mikhail Gorbachev, who came to power in the Soviet Union in 1985.

We will know soon enough if millions die from a long, brutal winter.

I believe this is why Nostradamus named those of the Group of Seven Nations, Aquilon, the countries of the North or of the North Wind.

Richard Hoagland is right; the Russians seem to have launched a Bulava missile in conjunction with this phenomenon. Could it pertain to the Great Celestial War that I have speculated about on these pages and in my book? Did we open up a dimension in Space-Time and shoot a nuclear missile through it, with perhaps as many as six 150 kiloton nuclear warheads onboard?

I was working on that aspect of the website for my next Update, when current events forced me to shift gears. I will save that thought and expand upon it in my next Update.

For now I want to get this out on to the Internet. George Ure and Cliff High beat me to the punch with their announcement today.

Here is something for George and Cliff to ponder, as should all of us who receive the web bot reports. What if that circulating cloud that Cliff predicted is the accretion disk that I mentioned above that could circulate with a drifting miniature Black Hole?

Snip goes on to talk of WW3

Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Post Re: The Age of desolation
Nice post Siam ! I will re read it tomorrow for more clarity.
M

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Post Re: The Age of desolation
Would love to hear your opinion on it, Mizar. When you have the time, of course. ;) :hmm

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:33 pm
Profile WWW