It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:37 pm

The Common Gene: The Gene We All Share 
Truth Seeker

Post The Common Gene: The Gene We All Share
Hello All!

I am new to this group, so I am a little nervous that whatever I say here, might be considered not part of the topic types, or the style of the site.

There is a thing called The Gene, which some people do know about, but there do not seem to be informational sources on the internet about it, so it would be nice to discuss, in a friendly and non-obtrusive manner.

I do not have an idea to show how someone might be wrong about any idea or belief; that's not the point!

Also, I do not want to say, "You must believe", as if there was a requirement to swallow everything that was given. On a buffet, you take some foods, and leave some other foods. Someone would never explain that their food was a better combination of delictables than someone else's, because everyone just has their own preferences and decisions. So, why, when discussing even non-provable details, even if they are paranormal or not widely accepted; is there a tendency to protect what we know or believe and try to destroy something we do not have the right circumstances to know or believe? It is just the thing we have of human ego.

The purpose of this message is to discuss The Gene.

There are two Networks among the humans on this Earth. One is referred to as The Program and the other is The Bull. The Program is a wall to protect the damage to humanity caused by The Bull. Both networks have in common that they are controlled by unseen extraterrestrial races. The Program is controlled by The Greys and The Bull is controlled by a nepharious race, who is intent on having us destroy ourselves. They want resources.

It is mostly choice which governs which network a person is with, but that choice can be put in place, more or less, by outside influences.

The Program was creating offspring, not born from UFOs necessarily or from mating of ETs with humans; I'm sure it is not that. They have a way to covertly manipulate DNA in a very careful way, with the exact results they are intending on. The Bull does the same thing.

There are Types, or families implemented in this way. They have no Earthly relation, obviously, if there are millions of like-kinds or Types. The Programs has Types, The Bull has Bull Types.

Some are not Typed, but are still offspring of one of either network. There are no human beings alive who were not genetically manipulated in this way. It is unexceptional. The Program was using a Common Gene, also known in talking circles as The Common Thread. The individual who is the carrier or holder of this Common Gene is called as such and the individual who has been inadvertantly providing the gene for The Bull Offspring is called The Donor.

What has recently broken through, last May, actually, is that The Gene Carrier for The Program is simultaneously and exclusively The Donor for The Bull!

The reason is vaguely that both want unity. The Offspring, or what we most commonly know as The Human Race, is progenated from a single seed.

Why?

If we all take it in a spiritual way, this is a positive breakthrough! Even Dan Burisch and others who understand possible futures comment that in order to change for the best future, we have to spread understanding, now. This may not mean, I think, that everyone must know about ET's for a better future to take place. I think it shows that change must happen in the heart; as The Dalai Lama says, "...more patience, more true understanding, more wisdom. I think that is the best thing for humanity, to make a better human race!" It may sound like I am contradicting our ET interceders, but that is not the point! I am merely saying that even though everyone might look a little bit the same because of a common thread in their DNA, it would ultimately do no good if we did not learn more patience, more true understanding, more wisdom.

The result is referred to as The Unifying Culture or The Unifying Race. So, something has been done, which will eventually put all of humanity - whether working for evil out of confusion, or whether working for good and to eliminate that evil - in one union.

One poem based on the Bible, or it could be The Bible itself; I do not remember certainly - says, "We are many hearts, we are all one body. And the gifts we have, we are given to share. Through the hardships we bear, through the love that we share, through the cross that we bear."

This is where it really applies!

We don't know what is going to happen, and for sure, not everyone will know the situation, that we all share a Common Gene, but whatever the circumstance, we all have a responsiblity to bring forth positive, not negative change. It is in our best interests and in some regards, it is our only choice! Without a more compassionate way of life, we will be destroyed!

I would like to finish by saying that without a good heart, what good is a gene?

Please, find peace and spread that peace of mind, in whatever way you can, from day to day, without losing hope, and with continual patience, understanding and wisdom.

Thank you so very much and I hope you did enjoy reading this post. If what is said here disturbs you, then don't write me notes. No problem. Just don't read it, again and I am sorry!

Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Post Re: The Common Gene: The Gene We All Share
Welcome, Adam, and no need to apologize. We all share our thoughts and opinions here, with respect for each other, which you have shown. If I understand what you are saying, we are all descendants of one individual; we all carry the same Gene, which makes us human. I believe this also, maybe not in as specific a way as refers to ET races and their interactions with the human race.

The way I see it, we are all one, individuals but part of a whole, all that is is part of this whole, the web of life. Quantum theory has given a whole new aspect to the Universe. We learn that everything is made of the same subatomic particles, be it a rock, a man, a whale, a table or chair.

Also it has shown us that reality is created, changed, formed by our perceptions of it. The subatomic particles react to being observed. This is actual proof that we create our own reality. I do not adhere to the theory that our lives are predetermined by ET races that control us, nor by the evil done in our world by the puppet masters. I firmly believe that each of us has the ability to create and control our own environment. "Life is what we make of it." If we and our race are going to survive the turmoil of the coming years, we all must learn to work together for the good of all, for we are all one. If the cells of the body fight against each other, the body dies. If the individuals of the human race continue to fight against each other, the race will die. We are close to that point, but it only takes a few to turn the tide. Let us be part of that small group which will save the Human Race (or at the least a Remnant) by determination, confidence in our abilities, but above all with love for all.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: The Common Gene: The Gene We All Share
Welcome Adam, interesting Theory you put forth...

As Ruts says no need to appologize, welcome to the board

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:26 am
Profile WWW