It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:48 pm

UFO's over Dandenong... 
GT Truther

Post UFO's over Dandenong...
Gidday,

A couple of years ago, my neighbours called me out to see these three UFO's (that's my house in the foreground.)

I reckon they were testing the hologram technology.

We saw 7 over them to the south about 2 nights later. (For half-an-hour).

Hovering red blobs that moved like lightning. Lots of formations quickly changing.

FYI
Trex.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 am
Site Admin

Post Re: UFO's over Dandenong...
Very interesting Trex, thanks for sharing

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Numerous reports of these red ufo's in the sky in May 2011.

A mate of mine witnessed them about 30 kms from here.
His mate filmed the event, so I'll try and get a copy.

Trex

Sun May 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Wow Trex, I assume these second sightings were also in Auz?

How far are you from the Auz HAARP installation (out of interest?)

Mon May 23, 2011 4:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post UFO's over Dandenong...
Yes, my friend. You have to travel more than 30 kilometres to get out of Australia.
:banana
They were sighted in Berwick, a suburb near Dandenong, where I live.

Don't get many clues about HAARP in Australia. (Despite a lot of digging.)
The facility that triggered Cyclone Tracy in the 70's & the Indonesian Tectonic plate event is reputed to be located on a (purposefully) uncharted island south of Tasmania. So, it's more than 30 years old.

I don't know if more have been built but I wouldn't be surprised. Information from the military areas of the outback tends to get buried & they have the scare of radiation from atomic testing to keep people on the highways.

I read recently (didn't bookmark it - sorry), of a couple of old Northern Territory Rangers have come forward recently and described how they snuck into the Pine Gap area in the 1960's and witnessed & filmed massive UFO's trading symetrical energy patterns with the base for long periods of time. The large craft had 4 smaller craft around it all hooked into the beam-pattern. They didn't know whether it was an equipment test or what, but Pine Gap was obviously in on it, as when they left the next night, they were arrested by Black-Op's soldiers who confiscated their film footage and threatened them and their families with death if they ever spoke about what they saw.
They reckon the only thing that saved them was that they were well known in Alice Springs & at Ayers rock & had told numerous people what they were doing. They were allowed to return to their lives as long as they told everyone their expidition was uneventful. (Which they did.)
These guys are apparently quite old now and have decided to talk about it, so of course it could be bullshit, but a lot of rumours like this have persisted for decades and people do go missing out there.
None of the film footage survived their arrest.

2 UFO's landed in Clayton, Melbourne 1966, next to a school, & were witnessed by many children and the teachers. The army turned up out of nowhere in about 10 minutes after the landing. All cameras were confiscated and the children were scared into secrecy. Many are coming out now and talking about it. The dead rings in the grass lasted 20 years and the spot is well known to locals.

Australia is pivitol to the plan of global domination, which is one reason why the population was disarmed after the Port Arthur massacre event (Obviously staged). I think it has something to do with the Draconian base under Pine Gap, but more to do with our position in the southern half of the globe.

Either way, our hidden government is definately in collusion with some of the UFO's whatever they are.

love Trex.
(P.S: Have a look at Julia Gillards demon eyes in that photo fr33kshow posted on TheGoldenThread 6.0 2011 page 2. She is the Prime Minister of this country.)

Mon May 23, 2011 8:55 pm
GT Truther

Post Other UFO's over Melbourne...

Tue May 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Wohaaaaw - saw those eyes indeed.

Makes you think WTF???!?!

All these stories (like from David Ike ) re these walk-ins and reps etc, and now we start seeing them more and more popin out everywhere in the media. I am just waiting to spot my first rep eye'd person!!

:shock:

That's why I rarely venture off myfarm anymore. I have a smart spot in a forrest in the mountains and it all peace and quiet with the birds going off all day. Love it!

Thu May 26, 2011 12:29 pm
Profile WWW