It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:00 pm

Responses to the Project Camelot Interview with Dr Greer. 

Whos view do you support?
Dr. Greer 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
Project Camelot 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Niether 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7

Responses to the Project Camelot Interview with Dr Greer. 
Truth Seeker

Post Responses to the Project Camelot Interview with Dr Greer.
Id like to hear responses to the highly charged Project Camelot Interview with Dr Steven Greer, specifically as to who is on the right path to disclosure and whether we should approch it positively open armed or with some degree of caution about self serving or negative entities.

Link to the video below:

Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:18 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I think I will sway to Greer for the simple fact that his credientials are better than Bill & Kerry's
However for him to state that all ET's are peacfull is a bit silly.

I also think that Kerry Cassidy needs to keep her opinions to herself and let her guest speak :roll:

Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I'm listening now, and so far it's been quite entertaining because the exchanges between Kerry_C and Steven Greer have been vehement and forceful, despite them talking over each other on occasions. To be fair to Kerry_C, she isn't going to allow Greer to get all his own way, and has shown some fighting talk that is severely lacking in her Camelot partner, Bill Ryan. Kerry has even got Greer to show some humility (he just admitted that he could be wrong about his beliefs that all ETs are benign.)

I think Greer's on the money when he says the earth has been essentially quarantined -- although quite a few of us have been saying that for years on the GT. Disclosure's a complex issue as we all know. A mass public Disclosure's only going to happen if and when the non-terrestrials -- be they from our own galactic neighbourhood, other galaxies, parallel universes, or god forbid, be they temporal hoppers -- think we're ready for it. Ultimately, the human authorities have little say in the matter. And let's face facts: if a public disclosure happens tomorrow, nothing will be the same ever again, and we'll essentially become a quasi-supplicant race, relying on "them" to solve our problems (although we're all aware that the black world has quite a few advanced technologies in their possession that could put an end to things such as fossil fuels tomorrow -- like I said, this is a multi-faceted and complex issue). The ETs intentions are probably to play a game of wait and see, looking forward to a time when they think humanity will be more technologically and mentally advanced to officially join them "en masse." We'll just have to make do with a limited contact for now. Just my opinions, of course -- maybe Sion/Maj will prove me wrong on all counts.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:49 pm
GT Truther

I supported both and neither. The world is grey.

http://www.wimp.com/theego/

Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:29 pm
GT Truther

DR Townsend Brown. One of the first poineer's in electrogavitic propulsion.

http://www.ttbrown.com/book/preface.html

The first scientists who worked on electrogravitic propulsion.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ravitation

Dr Tom Bearden who speaks in detail of the hyper dimensional physics.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... eater+1985

These people prove that they have intimate knowledge of suppressed technologies which could eliminate all energy shortages in the world for ever. I don't mean to sound condescending but where have you been ? I have been posting about these suppressed technologies for quit some time.

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:56 pm
GT Truther

Dr Greer, has seen the inside of the beast. He isn't talking very much about the transdimensional entities some would call imps or demons. Playing with fire is how you get burned. I agree with Dr Greer's position as to why he believe we should clean up our back yard first..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:01 am
GT Truther

Insiders in Aviary and other notorious factions.. speak about aleast 8 species that have direct contact with PTBs The Gray's are just one.

3 of the 8 can be termed Ultra Territorials as apposed to Extra Territorials.

Just my two cents,

Shady

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Responses to the Project Camelot Interview with Dr Greer
elgordo wrote:
Id like to hear responses to the highly charged Project Camelot Interview with Dr Steven Greer, specifically as to who is on the right path to disclosure and whether we should approch it positively open armed or with some degree of caution about self serving or negative entities.

Link to the video below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjt ... r_embedded

############################
Oye' El Gordo, Como estas? Mucho gusto para conocerte'. Now, I have not shared some things about what I know about beings from elsewhere. But here goes...in my own life, I found out that there is some bizarre gene-twiddling going on with people of a certain social standing.

People that I am close to who have become wealthy and powerful under the 4th Reichians have gotten injections that are supposed to change their genes to make them part Zeta Reticulian. The effect of this shot is pretty horrifying. In addition to altering their pupils so that they can turn slitty, they sometimes get telepathic powers. Mostly, they can telepathically link to other members of their "hive." They have meetings in their heads particularly at night. They get dreams. It makes them sleepwalk.

Some of those who have gotten this injection learn to control their eyes and only lose control of them in certain situations or when they are very angry or tired. I have gotten so that I can pick them out of a lineup. Their eyes look very odd when exposed to flash bulbs or when they turn them sideways.

Now, I have spoken to injectees when they are under the control of the hive and they are scary bastards who hate human beings except as a main course. (I am not joking and I don't think that this is funny at all.) They also like to drink human blood especially if the blood comes from someone who is terrified...it gives them a total HIGH.

Now, you don't have to believe me. I could be the tragic victim of a cointel pro gimmick. but I believe that it is my knowledge about these monsters plus the fact that I quickly detected the differences in the people that they had changed that made me a target. They have told me through intermediaries that I can't know what I have figured out because, well, obviously, they are SO MUCH SMARTER THAN I AM. (Yes, they are incredibly condescending, too.)

I cannot speak for all beings from outside this planet. I believe that there are some good and some bad just like earth. I do not believe, nor do I think that Karla Turner or the other people who have written about their horrible abduction stories--think that these beings which steal ovum, sperm and tissue samples are good. I will cut the little greys some slack because they are not actually feeling beings...more like roboids, but the big scaley dudes and the zetas (or whoever is mascuerading as zetas) are not nice.

MK

Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I have heard about the shots. Their is a real art to how the shots are administered as they are only injected in the lymph nodes on the side of you neck. Something about the way the lymphatic pathways react to the foreign materials which are injected. Not everyone who survives these shots lives very long. I don't know about the affects on the eyes all that I know is that they can walk by you and feel if you sense them. When they sense you they look almost shocked. One of these encounters was with a man who had the whitest of white hair. His face look like he was in his 40's but his body said he was an old man. I watch him get on a stationary cycle at the gym and he road that bike for an hour and a half. I jokingly ask him in passing if the bike had survived. He smiled and then he looked shocked. I could feel him. My skin when all prickly and I smiled again and went on like nothing had happened. I was from that encounter that I had the dreams about the shots in the neck.

You know I just remembered something about his eyes. The blue of his eyes also had white streaks in the iris.

I also know that they have technology to try to dissuade you from certain activities. I commonly experience extreme headaches and burning in my chest when I write things like this. I also here 3 to 4 coherent ultra sonic sounds. I have problems with my ears as I have played guitar way to loud for a long time and the bones in my ear seem to resonate at harmonics of the higher frequencies. Those dog whistles really hurt my ears. Old dog right ?

I know that from my encounters they are very worried about me.

I would also like to make a mention as to MK's assertion about ADHR and Adrenal chrome. I have know that their are cults which sacrifice a pregnant women to extract her blood and the other excretions. A pregnant mother in fear of the life of her unborn child will put out as much as 20 times the ADHR and 10 time more adrenal chrome. All I can say is that anyone who would do this atrocity can't be human or has lost there humanity.

boundaries to it..

Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:29 pm