It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:54 pm

Recent Earthquakes Caused by Nukes?? 
Site Admin

Post Recent Earthquakes Caused by Nukes??
Sky wrote:
This has to be one of the Wowest articles I have read! Ben Fulford has redeemed himself in my opinion as I have never been a great fan of him at all. (Just have never been sure about his weird claims.) He is interviewed in this article by David Wilcock and the info is eye stretching! I would sincerely recommend the reador download the mp3 audio for a listen.

If this has merit - things are about to change. Talk about disclosure.

Even Dex's "Friends" guys are mentioned from the above article..

Disclosure Imminent? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed
Written by David Wilcock - Friday, 16 September 2011 21:48

80 different countries have now formed an alliance against the Old World Order / Nazi-esque cabal.

Two huge underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd -- which may be seen by historians as the critical moment in which the war was won.

Hi there. This is David Wilcock, and you’re listening to another Divine Cosmos audioblog exclusive interview with Benjamin Fulford.

Fulford has worked for Forbes Magazine as the editor for the Asia-Pacific region. People have tried to attack his credibility on this before, but it is documented. I have checked the references myself.

I will also say that Fulford has contact with an incredible number of different sources. He does seem to back up who these sources are -- as much as humanly possible...

NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST UNDERGROUND BASES

Recently, these sources informed him that the earthquakes that occurred in Colorado and the Washington DC area, surrounding August 22nd and 23rd, were, in fact, apparently nuclear strikes against underground military facilities.

[These underground bases] have been built by the US government, ostensibly since the early 1960s, at the cost of trillions of dollars of undocumented taxpayer money that is going into these “black projects.”

The reason why I contacted Benjamin Fulford is I had [first] read this on his blog [and was amazed.]

Then I started to contact my own sources, which have been built up over being a public figure on the Internet since 1999 – and gaining the trust of many people in various classified programs.

I was absolutely astonished when I started to ask around and found out that everyone I know, with one exception who probably wasn’t on a need-to-know basis, confirmed that this attack did happen.

THEY NEVER IMAGINED IT COULD HAPPEN

Now again. I’m going to turn it over to Ben in just a second. One more setup thing I want to say here is this.

If you haven’t understood the gravity or the implications of what I’m telling you right now, it’s important to point [one thing] out.

These guys never imagined that these underground facilities could have been attacked. Ever.

So what has happened here is a seismic shift in this insider war – that is arguably as significant as the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II.

And in fact, it may very well be the workings of the Universe, in terms of karma, that the people responsible for those attacks have now had it happen to them.

CODE RED – ON A NEED-TO-KNOW BASIS

There is undeniable significance in this happening. I was astonished at the depth of detail I have been able to get from my own sources about what happened.

I have been told that the situation is now considered Code Red. However, it is also being withheld from most of the people in these [classified] programs. It’s on a need-to-know basis.

Even the sources I am in contact with, all except for one, did not even have the need-to-know basis high enough to know why this happened. Or who was responsible for it!

MINING FOR INFORMATION

So the only thing we know is that the powers that were, as I like to call them, have been putting out stories on the Internet about this event.

What they’re actually doing is they are trying to mine for information. They want to find out who knows what.

And I am astonished that my own sources lack the knowledge that Benjamin Fulford has been putting out as to who is responsible for this… and why [it was done].

UP TO SIXTY THOUSAND DEATHS – AND NO INSIDER IS SAFE

My intelligence suggests it is possible that as many as 30,000 people were in each of these two underground cities at the time that [the explosions] went off. So we’re talking about the potential of 60,000 deaths.

We’re also talking about the potential that anyone else working for these programs who is in one of these facilities, which could either be underground or possibly off-world, such as in a space station, on the Moon or elsewhere… is now totally alone and unguarded.

They are not going to be protected. They are not safe. And their superiors are not informing them of the risk they are now in by being in those locations.

SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

I want to set the record straight. I want to get the man to talk to you, the public, and hear, firsthand, what the hell is going on, who did this, why did they do this, and what are the implications.

So Ben, that’s my intro. Let’s hear from you now. I’m very interested in this.

BRETTON WOODS SET THE STAGE

BF: There has been a very esoteric battle over control of the dollar printing machine for the global financial system.

What happened was that at the end of World War II, at the Bretton Woods accords of 1944, Britain, France and the US were given the right to control the world’s currency.

They were supposed to have a Marshall Plan to develop Africa and Asia as well as Europe.

They reneged on their promise, and instead started to fake a “cold war” with the Soviet Union – which was designed to support the military industries.

77 NON-ALIGNED NATIONS SET UP GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS

Then, the group of non-aligned nations – 77 nations – pooled their assets… all their wealth, their gold and other valuables… and set up some global collateral accounts.

They wanted to use this money to start the Marshall Plans for Asia and Africa.

KENNEDY TRIED TO END THE FED – AND THE COLD WAR

President Kennedy agreed to go along with this after he found out that there was a group that was trying to very seriously get the Soviet Union and the United States to annihilate each other. This was the Cuban Missile Crisis.

The historical accord is called the Hilton Green Memorial. This is available to any serious researcher in financial history.

President Sukarno [of Indonesia] was the signatory for the countries. He was going to give Kennedy – they gave Kennedy 140,000 tons of gold.

Kennedy passed a law allowing Congress, not the Federal Reserve Board, to create dollars [from these gold-backed global collateral accounts given to the United States.]

Kennedy also said, “Let’s go to the Moon, instead of this cold war, to stimulate industry. Let’s develop the poor countries and let’s develop space instead of having this fake Cold War.”

KENNEDY WAS ASSASSINATED – AND THE CLOCK RAN OUT IN 1994

Kennedy did put out a lot of money, but he was assassinated. As you know, the public space program just disappeared in the 1970s when that funding ran out, and just stopped completely. President Sukarno was hounded from office.

The international agreement that left Britain, France and the United States in charge of the world’s financial system expired in 1994. That is why they wound down the Soviet Union.

After 1994, there was no accord at the very top level of the world’s financial system about who would be in charge next. There was a split in the ranks.

Snip

CHINA AND NON-ALIGNED NATIONS WANTED FINANCIAL CONTROL

The Chinese and the non-aligned nations were pressuring the oligarchs who had been running things since World War II to hand over control of the dollar printing press – the financial system – but they were reluctant.

The international court of justice at the Hague was sued by the Chinese over gold that the Federal Reserve Board owners sold them.

THE FED HAD TO PAY UP ON SEPTEMBER 12, 2001

The Federal Reserve Board owners lost this lawsuit, and they were told to hand over the gold… starting on September 12, 2001.

Instead, on September 11th, 2001, as you all know, they gave the world the finger and started this huge, fake, global war on terror. It was part of an attempt [at controlling the planet] by the fascist groups of World War II. :huh

Snip

This interview is listed in its entirety and is long, so for the rest - go to the link...

Hells Bells! :awe

http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

Or - the mp3 version:

http://divinecosmos.com/podcasts/Wilcock_Fulford_2011-9-14.mp3

Now this should stir some debate???? DonD?

:cool :clap

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Recent Earthquakes Caused by Nukes??
L2L wrote:
Here's one of them of the Japan Quake

Sky wrote:
Rick - in the forum format of that interview, David listed some images of various thinks, one of which was the seismograph print of the Virginia "event" and it shows no pre-quake shake as is the typical occurance in natural events.

If you get your copy of SFI soon, it would be cool to get your comments. I will have to wait for mine in the mail...

Sure is a real interesting next few months on this planet indeed. And it seems that David has nailed down some of the science that we will experience in this Consciousness upgrade coming. It should be remembered that this effect goes along with "work" on a personal level which involves colours, sounds and meditation to prepare the mind, the body and the soul for what will be available when it arrives.

:roll

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Recent Earthquakes Caused by Nukes??
Lynnwood wrote:
Sky wrote:
This has to be one of the Wowest articles I have read! Ben Fulford has redeemed himself in my opinion as I have never been a great fan of him at all. (Just have never been sure about his weird claims.) He is interviewed in this article by David Wilcock and the info is eye stretching! I would sincerely recommend the reador download the mp3 audio for a listen.

If this has merit - things are about to change. Talk about disclosure.

Even Dex's "Friends" guys are mentioned from the above article..

Disclosure Imminent? Two Underground NWO Bases Destroyed
Written by David Wilcock - Friday, 16 September 2011 21:48

80 different countries have now formed an alliance against the Old World Order / Nazi-esque cabal.

Two huge underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd -- which may be seen by historians as the critical moment in which the war was won.

Hi there. This is David Wilcock, and you’re listening to another Divine Cosmos audioblog exclusive interview with Benjamin Fulford.

Fulford has worked for Forbes Magazine as the editor for the Asia-Pacific region. People have tried to attack his credibility on this before, but it is documented. I have checked the references myself.

I will also say that Fulford has contact with an incredible number of different sources. He does seem to back up who these sources are -- as much as humanly possible...

NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST UNDERGROUND BASES

Recently, these sources informed him that the earthquakes that occurred in Colorado and the Washington DC area, surrounding August 22nd and 23rd, were, in fact, apparently nuclear strikes against underground military facilities.

[These underground bases] have been built by the US government, ostensibly since the early 1960s, at the cost of trillions of dollars of undocumented taxpayer money that is going into these “black projects.”

The reason why I contacted Benjamin Fulford is I had [first] read this on his blog [and was amazed.]

Then I started to contact my own sources, which have been built up over being a public figure on the Internet since 1999 – and gaining the trust of many people in various classified programs.

I was absolutely astonished when I started to ask around and found out that everyone I know, with one exception who probably wasn’t on a need-to-know basis, confirmed that this attack did happen.

REDACTED FOR SPACE

I agree, incredible. Then, I ran across these two articles which fill in some blanks, raise some questions, and make me go hmmmm....

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/09/obama-or ... -military/

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/09/europe-s ... in-charge/

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Recent Earthquakes Caused by Nukes??
This David Wilcock discussion with Ben Fulford is certainly interesting, its just that as with so much online info without evidence we only have BF's word that its not all psy-ops, as reliable as Nancy L and her Zetan contacts, RB, etc. Its not enough to wish that its true!

What may be of significance is that there is evidence suggesting that the story might hold water.

The page below comes from the 'beforeitsnews' website (admittedly not perhaps always the first place to look for factual reporting) and includes links plus other related info.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1113/527/Nuked_Underground_Base_Causing_Massive_Sinkhole_In_Virginia.html

I'll give them a :hmm and :sherlock

---------------------------------------------------

A week or so ago I recall seeing something on a webpage about the Andromedan Council stating that they caused these quakes, with destruction of DUMBS being the target and aim. Which, if true 'changes the game' somewhat. (erm, are there those 'out there'doing for us humans something similar to the publically stated story / reasoning behind what we did in Libya for the rebels??) :alien :?:

So, again I wonder, is Fulford telling the WHOLE truth???

Simon

Edit to Add: http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/andromeda-council-update-on-elenin-brown-dwarf-nibiru-earth-changes-4d-earth To find the exact reference do a search for 'earthquake' (ctrl+f)

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:23 am