It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:59 pm

DENVER AIRPORT - WHATS UP??? 
Site Admin

Post DENVER AIRPORT - WHATS UP???
Phatz brought this subject up on the GT and I would like to explore it a bit more is this is one strange place?

Please feel free to post your findings on this airport and all its wierd murals etc.

Phatman wrote:
=== DENVER AIRPORT - WHATS UP ? ====

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... denver.htm

Black Sun worship, Hitler called the NAZI movement a "Great White Mountain" that could not be moved. Hitler believed that the Aryan race was above all races as it was a race which came from the stars. What I find interesting is that black sun symbol cannot be found at the airport or can it ? Looking at the murals all of them are illuminated with a black sun. All of them. So they symbol of the black sun is not shown above ground but it is shown in the uber creepy murals which have the feeling of the occult.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: DENVER AIRPORT - WHATS UP???
Phatman wrote:
L2L wrote:
Phatz do you have anymore on the Denver Airport?

I wouldn't mind making a seperate thread about that as they have to be the freekiest public murals I have ever seen.

There is a radio show that had some information by a worker who said that when they were pouring in the concreted for one of the sub basements that a piece of heavy equipment fell down into a open area about 100 feet down from the lowest sub. They were unable to retrieve the piece of equipment because of the depth and the damage to the equipment. During the construction a large number of people went missing. Just did'nt show up for work. Nearby the airport a strange facility which does not belong to the airport is still under construction. No company has claimed it as their project. What typically shows up at job sites is the contractor placards which their are none. There are many weird things about the Denver airport. There is one report that it was built on an Indian burial site.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:11 pm
Profile WWW

Jesse Ventura investigates:

When investigating the 2012 theory, former governor Jesse Ventura stumbles upon clues that point towards a huge bunker under Denver Airport that the USA governement buid in preparation of 2012.

Underground Shelters | Denver International Airport

The Secret Of Denver International Airport is that it houses the largest underground bunker in the US.
The airport was built in the middle of nowhere despite having a perfectly good, functional airport 19 miles closer to the city. The construction of which went way over budget. And in flat lands they moved about the third of the earth they moved to build the panama canal.
Coincidently located 120 miles from Cheyenne mountain, a well known government underground survival bunker, which is linked by tunnel to the airport 120 miles away.
Inside the airport you will find very strange disturbing paintings. Especially disturbing for an airport. A place where you would think the designers would choose calming images as nervous travellers board airplanes. Instead the sculptures and paintings show the end of the world, people living in basements, refugees above ground, and a man with an eagle and a AK47 killing the dove of peace. Burning bushes and people in coffins. The art shows the true purpose of Denver International airport. An underground shelter to escape what is depicted in the paintings. The end of the world.
Why put these clues in the airport? They want people to survive who have certain types of perceptive skills.
It is not a bad idea to build shelters for any type of natural event. Or as depicted in the paintings a forced destruction of the planet.
Regardless of motive, the building stands with clues to the purpose. They cant tell everyone about it as there is not enough room. They could at lease warn people to build their own shelters or make arrangemetns.
As I have stated before. Regardless if you feel something may or may not happen in 2012 or any other time. It would be wise for us, a population of human beings, hurtling through space on a big rock, to make some kind of shelter from the elements.

Massive Underground Facility Underneath Denver Airport – Conspiracy theorists think something’s fishy at Denver International
Tue, 01/15/2008 – 21:49 — Arthur Cristian

DIA Conspiracies Take Off
Conspiracy theorists think something’s fishy at Denver International Airport.
By Jared Jacang Maher
Published: August 30, 2007

“Have you ever been through the Denver airport? It’s strange. It’s one of the busiest, but I’m telling you, it’s weird. There’s a firestorm of people talking about this thing.”

Especially on June 11, when George Noory devotes all four hours of Coast to Coast, his nationally syndicated talk-radio program dedicated to the “paranormal, extraterrestrial and other topics typically overlooked by more mainstream media outlets,” to a discussion of Denver International Airport. Broadcast on more than 500 affiliate stations, including KHOW, the popular overnight show is the 60 Minutes of conspiracy theories, often with self-educated experts expounding on such subjects as the occult, psychic visions, crop circles, Skull and Bones and apocalyptic predictions. And almost all of these conspiracies intersect at DIA.

For the show this night, a special line is set up for listeners in Colorado. Susan from Denver finds it strange that so many contractors were dismissed during the airport’s construction, and speculates that this was a tactic to prevent workers from understanding the true scope of the project, allowing planners to build a facility six stories underground “without anyone questioning it.” Chris from Indianapolis has heard that the tunnels below DIA were constructed as a kind of Noah’s Ark so that five million people could escape the coming earth change; shaken and earnest, he asks how someone might go about getting on the list.

snip

The airport holds more clues. “These murals, which are shown in the film, are a story,” Weidner continues.

“Like a message?” Noory asks. “Are they trying to tell us something? Or are they trying to [rub] it in our face?”

Weidner explains that some high-level factions in Masonic society may be using the murals to alert the general population to the earth-shattering political and environmental changes in store for 2012. Either that, or those factions are amazingly arrogant. Because for Weidner and other conspiracy experts, the symbolism is as explicit as a manifesto.

http://truth11.com/2010/12/21/undergrou ... l-airport/

Lots more at the above link

NOTE: I have read in several places that some of the murals have been painted over, and parts changed on others, but original photos of the murals are to be found in many places on the Net.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

Quote:
An African woman in colorful native garb; a Native American woman who's heritage the airport's art supposedly celebrates; a blonde girl with cupid bow lips, a Star of David on her chest and a bible in her hands. Each lay dead in open coffins for your viewing pleasure. A burning city, children sleeping on piles of bricks, a line of mourning women in rags with dead babies, limp in their arms. A huge, looming military figure in a gas mask brandishes a sword and machine gun. Part of an actual note written by a child interred in a Nazi death camp. Strange words embedded in the floor with no explanation about what they mean. Welcome to Denver International Airport!

That's just the part you see up close, though. What you don't see are 8 sub-basements, low- and high- frequency sounds that make people sick, air vents jutting out of the surrounding barren acres of fenced lots that have barbed wire along their tops - pointing in. Whole buildings that were constructed below ground level and then buried as is, the excuse being they were "built wrong". An entire runway constructed, then buried under a layer of dirt and "forgotten". The layers of workers and companies who were fired so no one would have a Big Picture. And workers even reported seeing Aliens working there. Are you rolling your eyes and going, "Oh sure..Nazis? Aliens, too huh? CRIPES". Well, I have to admit when I got to that part I did, too. But there's a lot of credible stories about a lot of documented things, so we can start there. With the dead babies and buried buildings. As far as Reptilian NWO and Nazis...I'll mention it...ok? As far as the place being something Not Right Under There, I'm convinced. Except you'll have to take my word for some of it because when I re-researched things to update this section..well! It seems they painted over two of the four walls that make up this sick mural and altered part of one that's still there. But of course, I have pics, and so do a lot of others.

Part One: The Airport

Lots of facts and details as to why this airport wasn't needed, why it is inferior to the airport serving the area prior to its construction, symbolism, code, etc. in this article, found here:

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:27 pm
Profile YIM