It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:55 pm

Andrew D. Basiago 

Post Andrew D. Basiago
Andrew D. Basiago

Anyone else seen this and or even listened to it?

I would be interested to hear our members thoughts, I warn you that it is a LONG listen...

* this is the man the Web Bots mention as a major whistle blower.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Andrew D. Basiago
He has been discussed on the Main Golden Thread but I do not remember which volume?

He's a HOT topic right now, when Cliff Talks about ya you know your onto something

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi, Siam & GTAdmin-

The discussion of the Basiago tapes began Friday, September 4 2009 in Volume 4.9 of Golden Thread, on page 4 by Uncle John, who introduced Basiago to the thread. It threads through in classic GT fashion until about page 10.

Hope this helps - although having a separate thread here for quick reference is certainly a good idea. I've a feeling we haven't heard the last of this!

Cheers,
Selene

Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Site Admin

Thanks Selene :clap

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

I have listened to the entire Andrew Basiago series.
Years ago, when i lived in Manhattan Beach, Calif, I used to have a GF that worked at a large and very busy Air Force building in El Segundo, never went in the building myself, but always noticed a lot of blue shirts, and a lot of activity along with very tight security, I was there to pick up my GF for lunch, etc.
You can use Google earth to see the building, it's at the corner of E El Segundo Blvd, and N Aviation Blvd.
Use Wikipedia, and look up Los Angeles Air Force Base.
El Segundo is a very small place, that's the only facility that could have had what Mr. Basiago describes.
Mizar

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:58 am
GT Truther

You can find an excellent radio interview with Andrew Basiago on The Veritas Show.
I highly recommend The Veritas Show. There are no breaks, commercials etc.
Just straight to the point.

http://www.veritasshow.com/

Here is a preview of the show:

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:01 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Web Bot: Andrew Basiago is predicted “planetary level” whistleblower for Mars life and time travel
November 9, 3:52 PM Seattle Exopolitics Examiner Alfred Lambremont Webre

MARS: Andrew D. Basiago

A September 15, 2009 report using Asymmetric Language Trend Analysis (ALTA) of data collected by the Web Bot predicts that “It is very likely that the ‘whistleblower’ who had been described in previous ALTA reports (see 1309) as emerging out of the period of the [coagulation] of the [government/officialdom of the USofA due to financial structure collapse] is a person by the name of [Andrew D. Basiago].”

Clif High, administrator of the Web Bot and author of the ALTA report, states that the truth campaign of American whistle blower Andrew D. Basiago will raise Mr. Basiago’s public profile “to a very high level within the mainstream media and that such presence in the media will climb over the next 9/nine months to a planetary level.”

Basiago published a paper entitled The Discovery of Life on Mars on December 12, 2008 that contains photographic evidence and textual analysis of humanoid beings, animal species, carved statues, and built structures on Mars. These were derived from images taken by NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover Spirit on the surface of Mars. His paper, which achieves over 50 “firsts” in science, is the first work to prove that Mars not only harbored life in ancient times but is an inhabited planet today.

Referring to his paper, the ALTA report states “The past forecast for this person who would make a [planetary impact] of such magnitude that [a second wave] of other [whistle-blowers] of all kinds would be drawn into the public view includes descriptors and archetypes that are currently being fulfilled by reports about Andrew’s paper.”

The ALTA report also states, “[T]he linguistics both around Andrew D. Basiago and by him reach to almost 34/thirty-four percent of the predicted linguistic set (actually quite significant levels when attempting to match personality to forecast at this early a stage).”

Continues at: Link

NOTE: George Noory will host Andrew D. Basiago on Coast To Coast AM on Wednesday 11/11/09, covering his experiences in Project Pegasus time travel and teleportation, and in the discovery of life on Mars. For programming details, please consult
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Two new Project websites will launch on 11/11/09 -

Project Pegasus: http://www.projectpegasus.net
MARS: http://www.projectmars.net.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:00 am