It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:35 am

What does a Reptilian Really Look Like? 
GT Truther

Post What does a Reptilian Really Look Like?
This is a compilation of known features from the internet. I'm just putting it in perspective for the folks who have never met/seen one.

Basic Reptilian Features:
A Combination of a velociraptor, gecko and human.
Tall as a general rule average 6.5' - 7.5', some a little taller some shorter. Yes some can be >8'.
Some with large scales, some with small.
Skin color varies a bit.

Reptilians races are generally aggressive. Some are friendly and "very light" inside.
However, if you have one that's negative inside, meaning not of the light, then you have trouble!

Anyone that has had experience, (positive or negative) please feel free to add to this post to help inform others.

Sat May 17, 2014 7:10 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: What does a Reptilian Really Look Like?
Yes I did and she was shiny and jet black in colour with a tail and wings her wings were like those of a Bat she also had a cat like head think Maggie the cat out of the TV show gargoyles

Like this!

Gargoyle picture just change out the angel wings for bat wings and she also had a tail this pic should give you an Idea of what she looked like! she had green eyes with vertical slit pupil they seemed to glow in the dim light she was jet black in skin colour her wings however were a red colour on the inside! she had NO HAIR!

Sun May 18, 2014 8:23 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Would you say he was of the light, meaning she was friendly?

Were you ever in the military?

Sun May 18, 2014 8:29 pm
GT Truther

My father was in the Air Force! I can't say much more then that!

also She was incredibly friendly if you get my drift! think of cases Like Antonio Villas Boas and you'll get my drift of how friendly she was!

Think! ;)

Sun May 18, 2014 8:32 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Was this a telepathic event like when you were in bed?

Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 pm
GT Truther

No I was wide awake and I walked through a glowing Mirror it rippled like water when I touched it made swirly swish like noises when I touched it was when I was six and Living at a womans refuge with my mother ands sister (don't worry she gave me a galaxy looking tablet thing that made me grow ten years older in seconds so she made me sixteen before she did anything!) My mother swears I vanished off the face of the earth for 2 and a half hours I was with her for 29 years she squished 29 years into two and a half hours before I left she made me six again said she Loves me and was going to miss me she was my first ever! she was my other self she proved it by holding out her right hand and scratching the back of it with one of her claws instantly after she did that the back of my right hand was stinging and there was an IDENTICAL scratch mark with blood coming out of it I said YOW!! that hurts then he said see you ARE ME! she filled me in on future details that I WILL NOT DISCLOSE because it has to happen she also told me that time is a circle it goes around and around and around and never stops it repeats itself again and again even what I'm typing here right now I've done again and again! trippy isn't it!

Sun May 18, 2014 9:13 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Was this a telepathic event like when you were in bed?

I also have telepathic events with her and other ET's some of them give me a picture of themselves in my head when they speak to me some look human but most do not, they still look cute however!

Sun May 18, 2014 9:24 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

I'm jealous, seems everybody has a looking glass device /stargate but me....:)

I had posted on this forum an issue about religion. Next time you see your friend ask about religion and post your findings here..........would be interesting to hear.

Mon May 19, 2014 5:26 am
GT Truther

They told me Religion was a con set up by the Bankers to control the masses and it worked to talk with the ET's you just have to clear your mind and concentrate doing that in a hot shower seems to do the trick Don't be jealous and also don't be self concious when your in the shower they don't care about your nakedness (they are probably having a shower too or what they consider a shower) I converse with them a lot when I'm in the shower when they come through try not to flip out at first it may sound a little robotic that's just their technology getting a Lock on you try it now... close your eyes keep breathing rhythmically (that's important) and let go of your mind feel yourself relax and feel or imagine your head getting larger imagine it if you have too you have to relax and let go of the "this is weird BS" and all other thoughts just let 'em go and concentrate on your body getting physically Lighter and Lighter it will become very Light and not heavy sometimes you will hear them as if they are in the same room as you that is also totally normal I was listening to one of the Ladies singing an opera song the other night it was so beautiful I actually started to cry I could literally hear it! you have to do this with Loving emotions!

Mon May 19, 2014 6:32 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Bankers = Annunakis (Only the bad ones that are controlling things here on the planet)

Thanks for your info!

Mon May 19, 2014 12:43 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: What does a Reptilian Really Look Like? ::Update::
So many governments are run by the Annunakis. Many people question how 2/3 of the US gov. can be controlled by this species. In fact, they also run Wall Street and have their hands in the big oil business and the Media as well.

People who question this want to see proof: Ok folks, here's what your going to get. In the near future dead Annunakis/Reptilians will be found in the ocean / on the beach. The media will televise it (because it's an event that is suppose to happen). These creatures will be large 7 - 8' tall. This will be the first mass showing of these.

Please Note: No deal was made with the Bad Bankers, so they are being killed off. These creatures have literally dug themselves into society as well as into the deep aspects of the planet to live. They've even made it "not safe" for our friends (other ET's) in space to visit and are literally at risk of getting captured or killed!.

There are "powers to be" outside of most peoples comprehension that have decided enough is enough.
The earth and it's people have been abused too long. Again, there will be earthquakes.....there is a reason for these to happen.

Another Special Note:: Please Remember, not all reptilian's on the planet are bad! Many are being imprisoned by the Bad Annunakis reptilians! Don't worry, every bad one will be dealt with as they are unable to hide their souls.......

Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:29 am