It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:08 pm

The War over Men’s Souls 

Post The War over Men’s Souls
:alien
From Filers Files - I ressonate big time with this article and its reasoning...
:alien

The War over Men’s Souls

Orb

Brett Allen researcher states, “In 30 years of researching the paranormal, I always believed there had to be some correlating unifying theory to both ghosts and UFOs. My research into the paranormal has proven one thing… spirit orbs I once thought were hooey, are very real. From the Hopi, Dagon, Stupas (vimana), Tibet, and the Philippines also had the “gateway” and lightening patches and were involved in UFO recovery all had sacred gateways of the Anunna ki (meaning “gods of the soul”, and called guardians of the gateways).

Some orbs appear to be the manifestation of the human soul after we die; only visible to ultraviolet and infrared non-filtered cameras. To days cameras pick them up because it is much cheaper to manufacture them without such filters. This is why both UFOs (who the ancients said were “spirit” gods who could take human form-cloaked in the UV and IR) and ghosts can be captured by today’s technology, when not visible to the human eye. The ancient Mesopotamia bible spoke of both spirits and the soul. Nearly every ancient civilization makes reference to the soul; Egypt built a technological civilization around them. They were quite obviously doing something with high voltage; Tesla coils and particle accelerators, to harness and launch the soul. From the Zoroastrians, to Mesopotamia, even the Maya and pre-Columbians, all had this knowledge.

My work with spirit orbs, both in my own haunted study location, and in photos sent to me by friends, shows obvious faces show up in these orbs. I believe even the Mayan calendar round was a spirit orb, as they also knew that night was “the realm of the dead.” But perhaps UFOlogist and NASA/CIA insider John Lear puts it all in perspective when he claims there was a soul capturing and processing machine that the alien’s operate on our moon.

In fact NASA’s recent bombing of the Moon may have been to destroy one such structure. Recent photos captured over my own home, on a lake where some 4000 graves were opened may also vindicate his claims. A bright light on a rectangular UFO was seen with what the ancients referred to as a GATE hanging off the end of the rectangle. I believe the craft was sweeping the area for “lost souls.” If this is not true, why are there so many references to the soul in ancient cultures? In our own Bible we are told the war in Heaven happened over Men’s Souls, that we can PRESERVE the soul, the SOUL goes on, saving the soul, Life EVERLASTING, etc?

This is information it took me thirty years to obtain, running into soul references everywhere I looked. From the Faravahar, to the red orb seen all over Egypt, it is present everywhere and often called serpent of dragon. In the Solomon Islands, dragon orbs can be seen going in and out of the sea where the Battle of Guadalcanal was fought, often in war UFOs and Foo Fighters are everywhere… Why is the human soul so important? It is disturbing, but your own search will surely lead you to the same conclusion. We have forgotten this very vital piece of our history.

Faravahar Wing

Extraterrestrials once called Angels are here for one thing, the soul. How many reports come back from abductees saying the aliens seemed to be interested in my soul? It’s as if they separated me from my soul? BECAUSE THEY DID. The scary part is I came to this conclusion before over hearing of John Lear or his claim.

In the 90s I had a very strange visitor who refused to identify himself, only that we worked with a group that was aware of my work and that if I was deemed worthy, they might release to me the answers. He interviewed me, a journalist and media professional, about my world views on religion, aliens and the paranormal. Since that time, although seeing them since youth, I have seen many more UFOs, and many red orbs. There is a long list of Ufologists who have come to these same unorthodox conclusions. On the 21st, March 2004, John Lear was talking on the Art Bell show stating on Coast 2 Coast AM, that a massive cube has been found on the moon, and that this cube is responsible for not only holding human souls here on Earth, but that after you die, the cube pulls your soul to it, and then erases your memory, and then reinserts your soul into a new baby to repeat the process over and over again.

MoonCube

Earth was taken over about 200 thousand years ago, and humanity is a genetically engineered slave race, but it is the souls of light that are the real reason for all of this. The souls of light are used as food by the Reptilians. They need a constant supply of emotional food to enable them to do anything. Without a fuel source, negative souls are dead in the water, and are completely powerless. In 2007, while on the cover of UFO Magazine, I pitched an idea for a series based on our ancient connection to space aliens, and the history it involves. That idea was usurped. From Kennedy to NASA, from religion to cold wars, from Forestall to the Annunaki, everything has been orchestrated to keep this information silent, and those who do try to decimate it, usually end up dead.

Mankind is an alien controlled experiment that has something to do with the soul. The aliens refer to us as containers. There is a cube on the Moon with an antenna. The antenna sends and receives souls. If someone dies an unscheduled death the antenna doesn’t pick up their soul and the resulting energy remains on Earth as a ghost.

When there is a major disaster like 911 the aliens send down giant soul collectors to recover the souls. Increase in homosexuality is caused by the cube placing male souls in female bodies and vice versa. This cube falls right in line with what I’ve said before. Check it out. The human race has been the subject of severe intrusion, not only within our lives, liberties, and justices, but with our very own unique and precious DNA. It is postulated that over 97% of our so-called “junk DNA” is actual genetic coding of extraterrestrial life forms. This signifies that the “junk DNA” carries the history and family codes of our very own “star essence.” It continues to be debated whether our Divine Blueprint created by some “Higher Power.” The bottom line is most of us unknowingly carry the Keys to Eternal Freedom for All within our DNA, and yet we aren’t quite sure how to reach these Keys, commune with them, or bring them to full activating potential.

When we talk amongst ourselves, we KNOW we are here for a far greater purpose than to just live out this life. We are being constantly challenged to take the lead in becoming our true selves, removing our masks, standing tall in what we know to be truth, honoring others in the process, and kicking up our empowerment and mastery in order to step into The New Reality. All our heeded archetypes of the past have been shaken, if not shattered, and we are being called to blaze another New Trail to New Discoveries of our Cosmic Self. Thanks to Brett Allen

Editor’s Note: - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Matthew 10:28 . At death the spirit (soul) of the righteous go to heaven. 2 Corinthians 5:8. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

http://nationalufocenter.com/?wysija-pa ... er_id=5714

:hmm

Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:54 am
Profile WWW