It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:21 am

Dondep´s Chronicle 
GT Truther

Post Dondep´s Chronicle
Dondep´s Chronicle

Synopsis
a 6 part radio interview before the Great Catastrophe strikes this timeworld (1)

Quote:

Dondep on KFUG Part 1 - Background as a teenager, founding the L.A.S.T. party, the L.A.S.T. Corp., the story of the struggle against the officials of a small town and the business interests they courted, in order to acquire a train station to use as a cultural center for the entire town. The story of being mistaken as a spy for East Germany in 1989, and the beginning of the hunt for one "Dr Dan Burisch", a gov't microbiologist who worked for Majestic 12 and tended to a zetan J-rod at S4 in the secretive Area 51 complex. Also, discussion of documentation validating claims, and the Nat'l Security Oath and why some people are assassinated by their own gov't. Legally.

Dondep on KFUG Part 2 - The daily surveillance I suffered throughout 2002 and early 2003, flight to Canada, and more details about Majestic 12, Dan Burisch and the zetan J-rod and Project Preserve Destiny. Woven in with the details of the surveillance story are discussions of the Eisenhower meeting with aliens in 1954, the lesser-known function of the 9/11 events as the 'kick-off' for the CoG (Continuity of Govt plans that would activate the DUMB bunkers in preparation for the pole-shift date of May, 2003, according to the 'White Lie' of ZetaTalk). the DC snipers, and other related items.

Dondep on KFUG Part 3 - First 20 minutes: The story of how Mindshaft came to headline a stadium festival as the first American band to play Kazakhstan. Next 20 minutes: A brief detour into "Above Black: Project Preserve Destiny" by Sgt. Dan Sherman, and Dan Burisch's role in PPD (Project Preserve Destiny), the related issue of abductions and the hybrids they resulted in. Next 10 minutes: the Looking Glass and concepts of time travel, the infamous 'Rancher' Memo and how 'clock and bird' issues means 'time-travel and alien' issues, and how Majestic was addicted to "futures" modeling as the movie "Paycheck" illustrates [there IS no such thing as humans actually going backwards or forwards in time directly, however "modelling" and the use of holographic records are used with humans, whereas certain aliens of higher densities are allowed the ability to travel back in time to retrieve genetic material, according to ZetaTalk]. More about the STS-dominated rump of MJ-12, Dan Burisch being inducted [for a very brief period; he wouldn't sign the Masonic oath] into the MJ-12 rump at the Masonic temple (a/k/a the "Consistory") in Wash. DC, his flight to Brussels to address the Illuminati in the 'Mother of Darkness' castle, the Committee of the Majority, the Ganesh Particle, and how he [allegedly] was inducted into the Priory of Sion.

Dondep on KFUG Part 4 - Project Preserve Destiny and Sgt Dan Sherman's "Above Black" experience, Dan Burisch's role in PPD, the STS claims that bamboozled Dan Burisch and the STS members of MJ-12, how Majestic's STS rump morphed into Scion/Sion following their final adjournment of Oct 2005; types of UFOs including ARVs and IACs; the missing clay tablets and cylinder seals MAJ took possession of to secretly plot the incoming trajectory of Nibiru; story of Operation Stormtide - a NATO-led military training exercise for the evacuation of the European power elite from Brussels; segue into ZetaTalk and Nancy Lieder's late 2009 presentation-view of the "7-of-10" events leading up to the poleshift and how NATO responded by altering their Operation Stormtide plans; the coming pole-shift they came to warn us about, and the coming Announcement by the president of this coming pole-shift (or polar shift, as Establishment organs are beginning to murmur about - the better to distance themselves from the decades-long claims by ZetaTalk about the 'poleshift').

Dondep on KFUG Part 5 - Advice for the local residents of the KFUG listening area in northern California; introduction to "Blue-sky New World Order vs. Red-sky New World Order"; how Majestic bamboozles truth-seekers by specified disinfo 'leaks' to 'Pied Pipers' in the UFOological community; re-telling of ZetaTalk about the real cause behind the missing and crashing airliners and the real cause of the weird weather changes; the people who died or allegedly died in helping me try to "tell the world"; the story of the Golden Thread forum and how - because it was representative of people from around the globe and in different professions - it was used as a serious 'sounding board' for those in Majestic who were considering it for use in going forward with a "non-official" Disclosure; and how the GT (Golden Thread) was the nexus for both the STS 'Disclosure' of the Dan Burisch story and the STO Disclosure of ZetaTalk. [Disclaimer: The STS and STO are anathema to each other. They do NOT co-mingle or co-operate.] Includes the accounts of the [alleged] assassinations of Gus Weiss, presidential adviser, Lord Hill-Norton, Admiral of the Fleet [UK], and several others who shall remain unnamed as their deaths have not been confirmed; misc. insights into black-ops and Majestic culture; confirmation of ZetaTalk claims.

Notes:
(1)
http://dondep.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/th ... radio.html

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Dondep´s Chronicle
Then:

Indeed DD:

Quote:
If you thought Trump being 'rightfully reinstated' would lead to 'happily ever after' (as in, after a return to the White House, after the pedophile politicians are perp-walked before the public, after NESARA and a return to the gold standard, after censorship would be sent back to the abyss that it came from, etc etc), then I have bad news for you. Our travails are just beginning.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vtMiJJZ1s8

Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
I address this and other related issues in my Part 2-A and Part 2-B

The Cataclysm Hiding Behind The Headlines [a developing series]

Yep DD

(1)
(2)

Notes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzWWx0OnhiQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhK_f6fJPuw

Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks for posting this Recall I am gonna Sticky this topic, please keep it updated as you see fit.

Unfortunately Don will never see your efforts as he never travels past the GT but i appreciate your efforts!

Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Thanks for posting this Recall I am gonna Sticky this topic, please keep it updated as you see fit.

Unfortunately Don will never see your efforts as he never travels past the GT but i appreciate your efforts!

Yep!!!

Part #3
(1)

Quote:
In this episode I try to convey the gravity of what we are facing and how the situation is driving a panicking Establishment to take the draconian measures we see all around us, especially the attempts to install surveillance transmitters made of graphene oxide into our bodies so that the unwitting, trusting and naive sheeple can be controlled if they form mobs and grow violent; the fact that so many are dying from it anyway is the icing on their NWO cake. I explain how intently the Establishment pays attention to the ZetaTalk website, while they (smug and self-satisfied pooh-bahs like Juncker and Schwab) insist publicly that they and ONLY they have ongoing communications with the extra-terrestrials/ultra-dimensionals that they have been making secret deals with for decades. By the time of the New Madrid Adjustment (a euphemism for the most violent rupture in the North American tectonic plate in known history, allegedly set to occur later this year [2021] or early 2022), having military spokespeople admit that Trump was in fact re-elected and the Biden character only playing a role while the 'white hats' finish conducting arrests will be of such minor concern because so much of our infrastructure - including transportation and telecommunications - will be either lying in ruins or submerged and the main concern for every man, woman and child in the US (and coastal western Europe) will be food, shelter and water....and safety from roving gangs of 'zombies' [a concept used by the authorities worldwide to portray what the masses of hungry, shocked and clueless humans will become when bereft of well-stocked supermarkets, fast-food outlets and affordable fuel....it is after all a very convenient - and entertaining, according to Hollywood - 'meme' to use in the various training exercises that have been conducted over the decades].

There will be no excuses; you are being warned right and left, by so many sources, that when TSHTF there will be no going back -- although it will stabilize as the globe enters the final years of catastrophes leading up to the poleshift proper. And pray for the people living in India, who will lose their entire nation as the Himalayas roll over it and nearly a billion people will lose their lives. [This is supposedly the reason for why The Organization let loose the so-called 'Delta variant' in India; better to get a head-start on the culling operation so that the masses of angry citizens don't come looking for elitists to vent their rage on.]

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWxQ-XzlkcY

Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:12 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

First time I've seen this; I'm both humbled and honored and actually somewhat ashamed for not ramping up my duty to help "tell the world" earlier, although that is somewhat more the responsibility of ZetaTalk for having "bent the arc of my understanding", along with millions of others, to a misleading timeline that kept humans on the edge of their seats for almost a generation without letting the common man know what the elite had been told in 2005. While Nancy told me she didn't think it would "make a difference" {to have told the rest of us what the elite had been told}, I disagree vehemently. I had to grow silent because the constant retelling of warnings would have simply made my voice inconsequential. Even now, it hasn't helped that I was "telling the world" over a decade ago and nothing much materialized at the time. I can only hope and trust that some who had heard had taken steps to prepare themselves and their loved ones.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Re: Dondep´s Chronicle
Dondep wrote:
First time I've seen this; I'm both humbled and honored and actually somewhat ashamed for not ramping up my duty to help "tell the world" earlier, although that is somewhat more the responsibility of ZetaTalk for having "bent the arc of my understanding", along with millions of others, to a misleading timeline that kept humans on the edge of their seats for almost a generation without letting the common man know what the elite had been told in 2005. While Nancy told me she didn't think it would "make a difference" {to have told the rest of us what the elite had been told}, I disagree vehemently. I had to grow silent because the constant retelling of warnings would have simply made my voice inconsequential. Even now, it hasn't helped that I was "telling the world" over a decade ago and nothing much materialized at the time. I can only hope and trust that some who had heard had taken steps to prepare themselves and their loved ones.

As Charlie Said" We are here to increase the rate of survival in the Afertertime!"
based on the actions or in-actions of other Timeworlds!

:camp :cricket

Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:

Ok, The Russian will restore everything, with a Twist (including everything the Cancel Culture destroys)
After the Main Poleshift!!!

It's sad when true patriots, both those who still believe in the American Constitution and those who consider themselves patriotic to humanity, as opposed to the satanic system of exploiting the common folk as cattle, see Russian president Putin as a true leader and someone to be admired, while holding the illegitimate American puppet Biden in such virulent contempt as most of us do. I find it cowardly of the so-called 'white hats' in the US to wait on Mother Nature to do the 'heavy lifting' of informing the masses of the coming poleshift, but liquidating tyranny will occur whether they think they have it under control or not. I say that because a few months ago Joshua Phillips (of Epoch Times and his own Crossroads podcast) reported on an operation that took place shortly after the October revolution in post-1917 Russia in which a group of shadowy "white Russians" [i.e. anti-Bolsheviks] spread rumors around in which other anti-Bolsheviks could come together in a Q-like operation, in order to ID malcontents that were then later rounded up and imprisoned or executed, much like the Deep State is doing to Q-supporters currently -- and by extension Trump supporters and purebloods [i.e. those opposed to the Genocidal Jab]. Locally, most patriots now have varying levels of contempt for Trump, seeing him as a deluded sell-out more interested in his legacy in the development of the Jab than in preventing Americans from succumbing to genocide. The worst image that I can't get out of my mind now that the comparison was made is that of Trump as Rodney Dangerfield, not the JFK-like figure he seemed to cut pre-pandemic. He supposedly is still the president, so logic tells us that what is going on via the Jab is being done at his behest, or rather his sponsors in the military that roped him in to be their front guy in 2015. The "show" is now a solid nightmare, with open warfare coming soon to the hinterlands when they try to round up the unvaxxed to take them to the 'Covid containment {read: concentration} camps'. My heart goes out to the Aussies who are suffering already from the tyranny; hopefully they will realize they're being exterminated and will take steps to liquidate tyranny in their own land, not to mention those Canucks who are suffering under the Nazi boots of Fidel Trudeau. If only the elite had more sense than arrogance, but apparently they don't so it might come down to the mob having to beat it out of them the old-fashioned way, by making it too dangerous for them to walk down the streets without fear.

Maybe we'll all be lucky and die honorably, standing on our feet, instead of dying on our knees as fearful sheeple still wondering how the current situation is allowed to stand without the adults stepping up to the plate.

Here's the links to my 2-part interview; apologies for the un-telegenic quality of the Skype call in advance:

Part 1 - https://katv.org/vod/wgo/wgo121621

Part 2 - https://katv.org/vod/wgo/wgo121721

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

DonDep reflections

Quote:
Quote:
Dondep wrote:
simple simon wrote:
I've just heard BoJo talking about ending ALL restrictions, including the electronic vax certificate pass system, masks, everything else.

He was speaking in Parliament and what I saw was a news report on this topic. All being well the restrictions will have been phased out by March (or in early March)

Yippee  :elephant :banana

(would be great if the elite proved that this [removal of the elite] is possible without us having to remove them first!) 

Love that approach, Simon! They've had plenty of opportunities to come to reason and stop murdering us, or as they privately put it, "culling the herd".

Today marked 13th day in row that Covid cases have fallen and hospital admissions have started to follow suit 
Senior source said Government seriously considering abandoning all Covid laws amid promising statistics
Even basic rules could go, such as isolation of Covid cases and co-operating with Test and Trace handlers
It comes as part of the embattled Prime Minister's suite of Tory-pleasing policies aimed at keeping him in job

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... tions.html

Good news of course, Simon. However, I'm thinking of what's about to happen to London and how he, BoJo the Clown, will be in the catbird's seat at the moment of the "culling" shortly, and how that might help him avoid meeting the fate of Mussolini when the tsunami rises over that giant ferris wheel you call the London Eye on the Thames.

Actually, this is Mother Nature doing the culling, but it didn't have to be this way if only the elite had used instead of misused and abused their privileges and responsibilities, to use mass media justly, as these elites are the ones that are profiting enormously from the masses.

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how the impending event is affecting the consciousness of each of you reading, but for the first time I feel the sense of urgency, of impelling finality, about to come crashing into our world - literally. I'm still suffering the lingering after-effects of the dreaded 'Rona, but it's nothing compared to what the naive recipients of the Jab have undergone, in many cases dying outright. How is this even possible in the most civilized areas of the world?? Because these Evil Ones truly ARE warring on us, pillaging and plundering us even as they point the finger at their enemies and those who challenge them as being the cause of the problem. With so many naive sheeple dutifully trusting their scientific and medical authorities (these would be the ones that work for institutions owned or controlled by the cabal, the same ones that issue barking orders at 4am, which is 9am in Switzerland. All cabal minions and employees working in mass media dutifully repeat the Talking Points, and the Clueless Sheeple nod hypnotically as they're being instructed to take the Kool-Aid (Jab).

This was all planned, going back many years, at least to 2003, when SARS (1, the Original) was deployed on the eve of the expected poleshift, but quickly seemed to disappear.

Has ANYONE ELSE questioned this massive discrepancy? Between SARS 1 and SARS 2?

They laid out their blueprint and manifesto in the Georgia Guidestones; these are the same people that the disgraced (former) Dr Dan Burisch worked for, who supped at their table as he was nepotistically fawned over due to his special progenic relationship to their head, one Dadmiral. These characters are still lurking around somewhere, and you can believe the rumor that this former emeritus of Majestic knows scads more about the so-called 'vaccine' than he would let on. Where are these people? In their bunker early, in Antarctica where they expect to ride out the shift (Klaus Schwab and his cronies have been spotted there already, in some pretty decadent digs), or enjoying the newly-built 'mature wing' of Gitmo, where the tribunals are ongoing?

How much time is left, or rather what is everyone doing with this moment in time? I can tell you I feel like I'm mentally hurtling through the End Times, and acres of debate justifying the situation (New Madrid, Euro mega-tsunami, martial law, 3 days of darkness, sunrise in the west, and the grand finale the poleshift itself - in 2024) are being swept aside as I'm focusing on the 3 major areas of need: food, fuel, and heat / air-conditioning. Also; are we going to see (rather, hear) the political accounting of the most egregious Evil Ones when the martial-law EBS announcements are going to be made shortly?

So sometimes even the slightest news item will torpedo my sense of confidence in a just outcome, and any energy I've gathered up will dissipate into despair. I know that simply telling people the truth won't automatically make them believe it; on the contrary, even at this late stage there are still many in denial, though there are many more who 'know' on some level, have accepted it, but don't know the particulars. Most are subconsciously aware, but consciously rejecting the truth. I fear many in power will be of this persuasion, and attempt to abuse their power to manifest their view on matters.

I don't know whether all my neighbors have prepared but I don't feel like I should even broach the subject, or entertain it if it's brought up by others. People that haven't gotten the message to prepare by now will become the first zombies of the apocalypse, I truly see that and I see it in a visceral, daily, intense way. I hurtle through entire arguments and debates, while realizing it leads to naught in the end - for the most part. I still try to keep my thoughts ordered and thinking critically, but oftentimes I can't suffer the dilettantism of the cognitively-lazy, and more and more videos portray this of late.

On the other hand, there are many explosive, powerful videos coming out.....every day Stew Peters single-handedly restores the Republic by showing mountains of scientific, medical, political, academic evidence via the most qualified whistle-blowers possible...that the Jab is a planned bioweapon and most of the pushers of it are guilty of plotting genocide. Whoever Stew has working for him, getting this information, is as equally qualified as he is for the title of most-influential red-piller of patriotism.

Trump's learned his lesson about embracing Warp Speed/vaccines and boosters, but the damage is done - he's now more Rodney "I don't get no respect!" Dangerfield than JFK, but maybe it IS just another 5D chess move. :gah I don't think there's a single instance where he can be excused for embracing the murder weapon.....surely he knew, even if they try to say he didn't at the time.

If only all the minions could be rounded up as well and - pardon my visualization of their punishment - placed in the front rows of the public arena while the evil they were involved in is exposed on huge video screens as their lies and coverups, their blackmail and bribes, are also broadcast, side by side with their crimes and the costs of those crimes.....and while huge fornicating machines, the kind of robots made by Boston Robotics dressed up like Baphomet are 'driving the point home' in the backsides of those minions, would be sufficient punishment. Cheaper, more cost-effective, more effective all-around.

Simon, I think BoJo did it because his bosses gave in as the point had been pressed as far as it could. They knew going forward (you did hear Clif High talk about this last autumn, right?) that they could only go so far before the pushback would begin in earnest and they could risk losing it all if the resistance went viral. As Thomas Jefferson put it when asked "How far will the king go?" He responded with "as far as we let him".

We are at war and on the verge of an apocalypse, the first shattering of our civilized lifestyle, and there will inDEED be zombies.

Recall, thank you for the info on PostImages. I have to sheepishly admit that when I went to sign up, I already had an account.....from years ago. I can't remember anything about it, and that scares me. Anyway; I hope to be able to take more time to expound here and share some of the phenomenal videos I've watched, though I know most of you probably have seen what I've seen, though I never know. And I truly appreciate your efforts to document the onset of the cataclysms. Any hour now the public will go through a viral wake-up call and rush to the stores to acquire all they can, unless the wake-up call precludes them from anything but taking cash to the nearest mom-and-pop shop that has any stocks of food and fuel. It'll be a rush to resources as the reality stares at them from the sky.......yes inDEED there will be zombies.

Peter, I feel for you down there in that concentration camp we once fondly thought of as Australia, not the Fourth Reich One World Order Nation Number One (the first one to openly declare the beginning of the One World Government); perhaps because most of urban Britain will be wiped out by the tsunami but the elite will have fled to Australia by then, as they have by now, and that same elite now have the guilt and blood on their hands, thus the stringent martial law they are enacting. I'm heartened to hear that their are inDEED pockets of patriots Down Under who have serious plans to liquidate tyrants, but sadly the elite are bringing it on themselves.

Dex, what have you been learning from the orbs? Are they all quiet on the western front? How do you see things going in the coming days?

TT, the same question to you; how do you see things unfolding over the coming days, in your own words? Contrasted with what you might have expected, or might have hoped/prayed/worked for?

Tiger, how about you? I know you must be going through some of the same thoughts about Trump that many of us have, and even though you've been guardedly skeptical about the poleshift scenario as ZT puts it, certainly you must feel something coming together, specifically looking at the shrinking supply chains and brazenly-tyrannical medical mandates. Your thoughts?

Sky, I know you're going through contentious times, and I truly feel for you. I went through similar years ago, as I mentioned earlier, but I worry even more about your situation because of the country you live in and the attempts the Establishment is making to separate you from it.

L2L, how skeptical do you remain as you look out over the landscape that confronts us all? When Russell Brand invites a leading prepper (or so he claimed; I never heard of him but I digress) onto his podcast with the teasing title "What do preppers know that we don't?" he wasn't being coy -- seems it's now cool to be a prepper, at least in circles where they were frowned on as harbingers of right-wing extremism. This was also a subject on channels like Summit Properties of the NorthWest (it's a Seattle real-estate channel on which a guy gives insight and opinion on what's driving real-estate trends). And being Canadian, how are you putting up with Justin 'Fidel' Trudeau? (Or is it Justin Castro?)

Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------

Recall, thank you for the info on PostImages. I have to sheepishly admit that when I went to sign up, I already had an account.....from years ago. I can't remember anything about it, and that scares me. Anyway; I hope to be able to take more time to expound here and share some of the phenomenal videos I've watched, though I know most of you probably have seen what I've seen, though I never know. And I truly appreciate your efforts to document the onset of the cataclysms. Any hour now the public will go through a viral wake-up call and rush to the stores to acquire all they can, unless the wake-up call precludes them from anything but taking cash to the nearest mom-and-pop shop that has any stocks of food and fuel. It'll be a rush to resources as the reality stares at them from the sky.......yes inDEED there will be zombies.

Short Answer DD, you experimented a Timeline-Change or a Time-Quake.

(Happened when you get info from a Time-Traveler, from another Timeline/Timeworld)

Right:
All those people that not get prepared...for the Shift!

Image Image

DAdmiral:

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

+

Dondep wrote:
The Horrifying Finale For 'The Plan'

Recently it dawned on me the true nature of 'The Plan', and it's both shocking and saddening, because it explains why the tragic patriot 'Q' narrative may technically end as predicted, but when it does, no-one will care. And it was all planned. It's also why I've lost respect for Lt. Gen. Flynn, who had inspired me with hope that for once, "the good guys" (white-hats, the Alliance, et al) would finally win in the end although I think I've known all along that this is the way it has to be, that we will be lucky the Evil Ones don't get to finalize their plans to seize our soul choices. Unfortunately, the Good Ones won't be riding in to save the day, as the cavalry used to do in the old movies. It will be Mother Nature, in the form of the New Madrid 'Adjustment' and it's follow-up, the European mega-tsunami.

And yet only a handful of people know this (including Gen. Flynn), know it on a gut level anyway. Of course there are millions who have been made familiar with the paradigm, but that's just it; to them, it's but another paradigm for them to give consideration to and as we all know, the ones smacking of 'doom and gloom' are the ones least likely entertained by the more immature minds. Even though practically all humans have been made aware - on the subconscious level, that is - of what they're about to go through, their conscious minds are frantically searching for any other paradigm that would present a far more comfortable future, one in which they don't have to experience anything too horrible. It is for them that a (mostly-correct) "Q" narrative was deployed, in which the Emergency Broadcast System would be used (check; it'll be the only realistic channel in the wake of a semi-extinction-level event such as we face) and the truth about not only the stolen election but the forces arrayed to steal it, the agenda intended to divide, conquer and enslave us, to tag us for 24/7 tracking and surveillance, and to disable and immobilize our ability to fight back once the masses see Nibiru in it's horrible visage and realize how much they had been hornswoggled....to the point where a plain-as-day effort to commit democide (government-ordered genocide) is in place and chuffing along with nary a stumble. To me it is plain as day, anyway. The democide, that is.

Unfortunately, I was still too naive, as many of the rest of you probably still are.

These so-called white-hats have planned for the moment they would bring the 'restored Republic' back into power, as they should never have vacated it in the first place, except they had to 'go along with the theft' in order to put their sting operation into action. We were bamboozled and there is no realistic way out, other than the old-fashioned way of 'waking up' and taking our power back, at least to the point where these evil mandates are ignored without further democide. And realistically, is the Canadian truckers' Freedom Convoy but the first shot of an effective revolution against the Klaus Schwabs and Junkers of the cabal? Anyway....the issue now isn't so much whether Trump is restored to the presidency officially, it's whether there will truly be an accounting AND....more importantly....whether the generals who have masterminded this plan can bring themselves to STOP LYING by omission and stop hiding behind their weaponization of the public's natural skepticism and fear of traumatic events like cataclysms, such as will be presenting within the weeks before the Ides of March.

As I watched Gen. Flynn Skype with Alex Jones, I realized how deftly they played this; they are using the Russia/Ukraine friction as a stalking horse to warn about the "90 million dead"
just like they are using the La Palma volcanic eruption as a stalking horse for the European mega-tsunami. Flynn and the other generals will feign surprise, or maybe they'll own up to the fact they lied (by conscious omission), intended to mislead naïve patriots into focusing only on the electoral fraud show, the medical martial-law mandates, and the other 'shows' we've been entranced by so that we don't visualize what we'll be going through soon, with massive earthquakes beneath our feet as many of humanity's most accomplished architectural edifices crumble within moments, killing millions while leaving others virtually unscathed, just very shaken up.

When Gen Flynn phoned up Lin Wood, who recorded the call, and said disparaging things about Q, while obviously knowing who was involved in the Q drops, and worse, adopting the Q slogan "where we go one we go all" [WWG1WGA] in public appearances, and then throwing Q under the bus in his chat with Lin Wood, it showed me this wasn't as much of a man of character as I'd thought, and he also showed that he would deploy ridicule just as easily as a Deep State globalist would against patriots and the truth. I understand not coming right out with the truth, as I too have warned about the collapse of the economy if the truth came right out, right away, BUT the truth should ALWAYS be afforded the opportunity of at least one pathway, even if it's the hardest and narrowest. To jeer it and close off debate by insinuating it's too absurd to take seriously, can open some people up to complicity in genocide. I seriously feel that way lately, even as I'm consumed at times with all the many little things I'm trying to do to make myself self-sufficient, without need to travel. How many people have spent any thought-time on what a 9+ mag. earthquake would do to them, as they're in their house when it starts to happen, or on the road, or standing outside, or sleeping? How many people know what they're going to do with the ground starts shaking under their feet and shows no sign of abating even after a full minute? How many have considered how well their homes or vehicles might withstand these events? How many really have updated their emergency rendezvous points and routes? How long could you last without a foreseeable trip to a real store with something you need on its shelves and something they want - your fiat currency or your Trump 2020 silver commemorative coin - in your pocket?

The horror of what's about to unfold can be paralyzing at times, yes, but also highly challenging, and even exhilarating when you think of how horribly the elite will be destroyed, since they've gotten away with outright murder for so long. We are, indeed, at war -- not because we chose it, but because a small sliver of us, of humankind, has elected to spend their time, energy and ill-gotten gains on sowing chaos among us, planning our enslavement and destruction, and methodically executing hundreds of thousands of us under the guise of a 'medical emergency'. It's as plain as day, and goes far beyond mere financial enrichment (although that's how they buy their minions' labor....by paying them in huge sums of fiat currency, enough to cause them to rationalize their greed by laborious self-justification). Gone should be the marveling at how incompetent, at how 'rushed' and poorly-made the Jabs are, how incompetent hospitals are allowing patients in their care to be murdered in such numbers, how the supply chains for all forms of food have practically dried up to the point where orders and payment have to be made ahead of time for food that may not be delivered at all, or if it is, many months in the future.

While the elite want us to war with each other, paying their puppet minstrels like Neil Young and blabbermouth Howard Stern to thunder self-righteously with censorship edicts and threats, the average person just wants the tyranny to end. They want Justin Trudeau shipped to an island in the Arctic Ocean, never to be seen or heard from again. They want the Jab to go the way of the Dodo bird. They want the freedom to work, to run their businesses, to congregate, etc, but even the white-hats have agreed with the Establishment effs that some constriction of movement will be necessary if they are to keep deaths to a minimum when the time comes.

I could elaborate but I think the reader gets the picture. Of course, there'll be more later as events warrant, but I flatly concluded we won't have any cavalry-ride of white-hats, of white knights (er, diverse knights.....knights of a different color, etc), before the New Madrid commences the unzipping of the US mainland, a measure I'm sure will be seen by fundamentalist Christians as a punishment for a rotten nation that's turned to soft evil, petty corruption, tyranny of shrill wokeness that is only but harnessed turmoil by communist CCP overlords and their Deep State overlords.

Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:37 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
Good one, Peter. As usual, when I come here I'm drawn into someone I read when catching up, and I got so absorbed in trying to merely screenshot the pages of that graphic novel that it's been over half an hour but at least I think I've mastered the new Windows 10 Screenshot Tool.

The vignette at the link really articulates what most of us must be feeling and thinking of the adversary, the New World Odor. How absolutely Orwellian (was gonna say 'positively Orwellian' but that would be an oxymoron).

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for bearing the bad news regularly but dependably recall. Most of this latest video I did leads up to acknowledging it's - for better or worse - data that portrays 'gloom & doom', but there's no use in avoiding the truth, as it'll make any future worse if not preparing and relying on what the military will be helping us with (that is, if there's enough of a military that hasn't been disabled by the Jab, meant to eliminate potential law-enforcing units that might be used to apprehend them were the truth to come out soon enough).

Anyway; I've got another blog post but I don't know if I even posted the link to it here earlier....I just know that the last 4 times I sat down to pen a post here, something unexpected interrupted long enough to have to postpone it. Not that there's anything earth-shattering about the messages I have to share (er, I guess pun should be intended). So here's the post, verbatim:

On my blogpost at http://dondep.com I wrote:

From News-Nibblers to Nazis to.....Zombies

Recently it occurred to me just exactly WHY there is an additional step forward from the Nazis that News Nibblers turn into, once their cognitively-lazy carelessness about being curious about the world around them takes root. Within a very rapid and short span of time, the dangers that News Nibblers represent to more rational thinkers became painfully obvious as the genocidal Jab was presented as so urgently needed by everyone, when the actual science tells us otherwise. Thus, this was a planned event and not merely as is so often presented, which is bureaucratic incompetence, and mistake-prone haste. Heretofore they've managed to get their past deadly plots over on the average clueless American because of our trusting nature. As much as we railed against authority ever since the boomers came on the scene, the fact is that it is the anti-authoritarians that have become the authoritarians. Orwellian to the max. Truth=Lies, War=Peace, Anti-racism=Racism.

The way this works is simple. Since most people don't set out with an evil agenda, they have a hard time actually believing that true conspiracies are real. The cunning perpetrators know this and take advantage of this naivety. FDR referred to them in his second convention nominating speech as being so clever in opposing his New Deal and Social Security that they posed as simply the same as he, but better. They not only promised the same, but at no cost to the average American. Better caretakers at less than half the cost of FDR. In fact, at no cost! Some are taken in by these vapid promises, which is why FDR warned about them, just as Ike Eisenhower warned about the Deep State (despite being their chosen tool to become president in '52).

Regardless of the rabbit hole involving the bankruptcy of the US of A Corp under FDR, the point is that so many of today's Democratic lambs have morphed from liberals to pseudo-liberals and then into Nazis. The shock is that they do it without questioning the mainstream narrative that two dilapidated broadcast corporate networks and a handful of electronic publishing consortiums force on them, driven by a joke of a puppet for the evil agenda and it's echoing agency underlings.

These are the news nibblers that gravitated to the large urban cores following their schooling, and became the liberal base of the intelligentsia as they moved through internships and cubicles to corner offices and inner sanctums (and often Masonic lodge membership). Yet whether they remained Bohemian artisans or insurance salesmen, they were relatively carefree and consider themselves connected to the important issues of the time. That is, until they settled down into middle age and the "4 B's" (beer/ booze, burgers, ball games, bimbos/broads). While usually intelligent and smart, few were intellectually-oriented, and so an article in The Atlantic once a week might be enough to stay sharp for Trivial Pursuit with the gang. Life was beginning to be filled with all kinds of stimuli once the internet became commonplace.

So how DID these people allow themselves to be manipulated into being enthusiastic Nazis? Was it the money, which became a huge bribe? What could possibly turn a once-heroic rock star like Neil Young into a hardened hypocrite, demanding censorship of truth, let alone opinion? Either the truth-sharing quits or he's gonna quit and take his ball home.

So he took his ball and went home (don't let the door hit you in the ass, Neil), and some of his tribe of celebrities make a show of flouncing off in sympathetic disgust. Big deal -- on the face of it. But the trend seems pretty clear. The countercultural heroes that once sang to us and encouraged us to be free have suddenly become pro-tyranny and censorship.

Maybe they were incentivized with the promise of a safe '3 hots and a cot' in a celebrity bunker, and let in on the Big Secret, so long as they used their power to keep the public in fear as much as possible for the next month or 2, after which none of this will matter anyway (more on that earlier, and later....as events warrant).

Maybe.

But to continue, not only has the intelligentsia jettisoned everything that made them liberal, they do it in the name of it actually being even more liberal! Like I said, Orwellian.

The latest Mengele-madness is being forced so rapidly on a population that still holds a naive and lingering obedience to their government, that the illusion of real scientific authority is dissolving before the public's eyes to the point a substantial segment is noticing the discrepancies and contradictions, not to mention the mountains of evidence of a genocidal agenda, and they're seeing the truth unfold as thousands of athletes fall dead on the field from myocarditis and other cardiac failures. All of these victims had one thing in common; they had just been vaccinated. A man suffers a minor car crash and is immediately sedated and whisked off to a nearby hospital where he is put on a ventilator for the dreaded bioweapon, just so that hospital and those doctors and nurses can collect those huge monetary rewards. Yet my bourgeois [former?] cohort is either too scared to let their feelings be known or are actively acquiescing to this agenda of sheer medical terror.... And mostly because the one thing that united them all previously was a collective aversion to the Cheeto overlord they had been brainwashed into perceiving as the classic Republican nightmare come to life. In the past, we had to forgive them, for they were lambs. Yes, young sheeple are lambs, for the most part. But today we have crossed the Rubicon. In the past we could roll our eyes and simply ignore them, especially because we know that the nefarious forces doing the brainwashing want our quarrels between ourselves to overtake our energies. Their thinking is that there will be nothing left, no united energy to organize against them. "They" are the cabal that hijacked the political party apparatus (BOTH parties, but particularly the Democratic party, which was molded into the present-day Trojan horse beginning at the turn of the last century in order to ensure the passage of the Federal Reserve Act), the media and then each of the institutions they needed to control our destiny. Or so they think.

To do this effectively, they use their power of broadcast media to weaponize ridicule following a very complex and detailed script that they have learned will result in effective brainwashing of the majority of society. This is one of the biggest reasons why comedian talk-show hosts are the mainstay of their control system (you know who they are). Some of the creepiest things ever broadcast are filling a big screen with dozens of talking heads repeating the same news script, as a chorus. Though never intended to be played simultaneously, watching and listening to it (when enterprising researchers put the individual news clips up on the same screen) puts the lie to the hollow claim "there's no such thing as conspiracy". We all know the history of the phrase 'conspiracy theory', and why the CIA brought it out in 1964 in instructions to field agents, who were ordered to use the term to describe anyone who questioned the official narrative of the Warren Commission Report. We now have to insist that anyone using that term as an epithet against anyone be called out for the shill or troll they are. This is one of the few ways smug pseudo-liberals can be rescued and returned to the fold, so that a thorough house-cleaning of the Democratic party and the Left occurs, as the same process is already underway on the Tweedledum side. Calmly maintain and own the term 'conspiracy analyst' instead, for that is what we do. We analyze. We do it so that we can help our fellow citizens ward off danger. News Nibblers on the other hand do not waste their time doing such things, and so it's easier for them to trust the authority figure, who very well may be a classmate from their old school. Just the 4B's, as much as you please.

Into this mix a pandemic suddenly sprouts up, as if spontaneously and out of nowhere. We can make the case and we will, and we already have, that this was planned many years in advance, with the first version of the operation initiated in early 2003, with the first SARS deployment.

This operation was a two-part system, with the 'virus versus vaccine' the modus operandi. As with any deep state mechanism, it was deployed on several fronts simultaneously. Including the obvious medical scenario, there was a fear factor that was well-greased with financial incentives as well as for an irresistible call for lockdowns. Lambs were led to the slaughter, and they dutifully went. But eventually, there is balance, and the public that is being led to slaughter today is tomorrow stepping out of line and resisting. Declining to participate in that Big Tech slave system isn't very effective though, or is it?

But I digress, the most important point is what happens with the insertion of that genocidal Jab. An operating system based on graphene hydroxide is implanted into your bloodstream, can cross the blood-brain barrier, and reassemble inside. It can take control of the neural circuits of the body and thereby control the muscles. And the evidence is widespread that those who have received this Jab can connect to the internet of things when their body comes in contact with a Bluetooth access point, such as is found on a public TV screen. A centralized authority can broadcast instructions to such an operating system via this Bluetooth connection and control a human to do things they would otherwise not want to do. At the same time, the operating system will quickly wear out the autoimmune system of the host human and that lifespan will be very short as a result. This is one of the more hideous depopulation methods they are deploying, with the schedule presented by the pending cataclysms related to the New Madrid 'adjustment'.

We are talking zombies. This is no laughing matter, it should prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that their use of the zombie meme throughout modern television and movie culture has all been intended as a lead-up to a hideous reality they have planned.

What is so shocking and tragic is that there appears to be no reversal of the lethal effects of the jab. Recipients are expected to live no longer than 5 years hence, according to a number of whistleblowers, doctors and scientists. Meanwhile, they [these future zombies our current pseudo-liberal associates will be turning into] can actually appear to be manipulable and remotely controlled; this was unbelievable as a reality but also the absurdity of such an agenda, even if possible, made it patently unbelievable by the average person.

The stark finale is that those of the jab will go quietly to the camps, where they will serve as the workers, the slave labor force the military will keep harnessed and productive. Those who resist it -- labelled 'anti-vaxxers' of course -- will be on their own, and since most will be preppers, this will be just fine for the majority of them. However, there will be many who only invested in ammunition if anything, as well as the many undecided but vaccinated types who did a small amount of preparing but never seriously considered it. The first group of ammo-bearers will be the 'Mad Max' types, and the second group are the many who will become zombies once those operating systems are activated, now that they are connected to the IoT (Internet of Things). This is how the cabal intend to control the human migrations that will be occurring due to the cataclysmic effects of the ongoing pole shift process.

They will be operating that population as zombies have been portrayed. That's their agenda, at least a part of it. It's not a foregone conclusion though. The Canadian truckers have shown the world what it looks like to stand up for freedom, and this should at least stem the tide of people willingly being led to the slaughter of the Jab, among many
other great things. Still, this is a genuine war that is ongoing, and while there are many factions fighting other factions, the essential dynamic is between the few who have known and have tried to exploit their fellow humans in a satanic agenda to mold the Creation to their selfish blueprint, against the 99% of people who are simply developing souls having a human experience so they can learn their lessons on the way to graduation. Awakened, red-pilled people facing off against the numerically-tiny cabal and their hypnotized, brainwashed minions who are either knowingly complicit or simply too naïve to understand they have become dangerous to humanity as we continue to descend into the End Times.

And the link to last night's video, after watching Ottawalks live-stream from Ottawa's peaceful Woodstock/Tiannemen Square/Boston Tea Party moment.....the music was fantastic, what revolutions and rock n' roll were made for, but sadly YouTube took it down to 'mute' copywritten music and it's still not back up. Watch for it if you can and missed it live; it's very heartlifting.

Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Dondep wrote:

Quote:
Thanks for bearing the bad news regularly but dependably recall.

[duplicate of above, so deleted.....I hear you Dex {lol}]

Here's the link to the blogpost from last week; this week's in a few moments.

http://dondep.blogspot.com/2022/02/from ... mbies.html

----------------------------------------------------------
The new one will be at the top of the page
http://dondep.com/

Visualizing the Unthinkable First Cataclysms

[/quote]

Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:44 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

-snip-

The Looking Glass issue is another matter worth exploring again, and though I've been on William Shatner's TV series to discuss it, I have a much more advanced view of how it works now, if not all the technical aspects. I'll dig into that later.

Meanwhile.......

[size=200]Happy Easter! Good News from the Next World![/size]

:candle

Yet Another opinion re: Looking Glass, recent times, First Activation: 2 Timelines Saw ----> Easter Timeline:

----------------------------------------------------------------
Via Farsight (1)

Reptilian End Game:

Quote:
This is the trailer for the full Intelligence Briefing for April 2022 that can be found on
Code:
http://farsightprime.com

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6DjbNKxaIg

Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:56 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

3th opinion re: Looking Glass, recent times, First Activation: 2 Timelines Saw ----> Easter Timeline:

Via Roger Waters // Money (Live in Amsterdam, June, 2018)

Start on vid at Min 2: 10

Got visual:

"Timeline 2 effect 10"

"Timeline 2 effect 11"

Notes:
(1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnRXVt1UFrQ

Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Hey guys;

A few days ago I heard from Marlene, she wanted me to pass on her apologies for having to deal with an ambulance ride to the hospital recently....with a racing heart and palpitations. She's not able yet to get back to her laptop but she fully intends to be here as soon as physical health allows it. I know South African readers are enduring a lot of stress as it is, (and as most of us are, #me too) and it's apparent the Evil Ones are putting in a herculean effort to stem the tide, but I think once the handful of truly evil and cretinous creatures are tried and hanged, the rest will be allowed to escape to their hidey-holes (primarily in Antarctica) as the cataclysms approach. This is why the supply chain is what it is; foodstuffs are being yanked from the JIT distribution system so that the bunkers and stockpiles can be topped off just ahead of the New Madrid Rip (or should we rename it the African Plate Twist? :hmm ;) )They pulled this before and now they're getting ready a "MASK UP NOW!" policy that will (hopefully for them) immobilize the masses that will become enraged.

Geopolitics are in-step with the earth changes (and anticipated changes), and the "Plandemic" {so-named by Klaus Evil Schwab himself, in his book "The Great Reset" - look it up}....humanity is being played on such an incredible scale that the speed with which it wakes up will accelerate rapidly. By then, the trucks will finally have stopped delivering and that includes gas for cars. That's what was being attested to at the Senate Transportation Board meeting, and the chairman (a pooh-bah in bow-tie and specs) harrumphed and harrumphed but apparently can't do much about it yadda yadda.....but the subject was serious; Union Pacific is ORDERING it's number one client to artificially stop the flow to their facilities! SettingBrushfires on Rumble had that in the middle of one of their fly-by captures. It's apparent to all but the most naive and gullible that the bottom is falling out and no-one is there to do anything about it. 'Apparently' is the key word of course. I think the so-called "white hats" will, if they come at all, ride in on the back of the New Madrid Rip, giving them the perfect excuse to tell everyone the truth while simultaneously having to carry out martial law in the face of widespread catastrophe.

JMHO

Sat May 21, 2022 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
[BTW recall; speaking of price controls....I've been listening to audiobooks on YouTube lately, and both Operation Mindcontrol and Battle Hymn are fantastic reference works on what we've all known or suspected for many years.....one such issue was the original Watergate break-in, which was staged as part of the take-down of Nixon, primarily by the Rockefellers for his pro-American sovereignty stance which squashed the NWO-favored GATT, so they tried to punish him and his administration to which Nixon responded with the wage-and-price controls that he eventually had to lift, as he had other issues such as the need for the petro-dollar and relief from the gold standard issue. Both those audiobooks are on Audioboy Project on YouTube (he's also on Odysee, where he posts most of his work now).]

It's Memorial Day, and the best the local grocers could up with to celebrate a fond memory of was "2022 Holiday At 2020 Prices!"

Sign o'the Times

There's been a subtle shift in the Patriot Programming Narrative lately, towards subtly acknowledging they've been selling Blue Sky Resolution; this was from Grand Pooh-Bah of the Patriot Narrative Juan O'Savior, AKA 107, on Friday May 20th, 2022, in which he made the following claim "we are about to go through a near-death civilization event" followed by this:

Juan O'Savior, as repeated at https://rumble.com/v15p8t7-highlights-f ... rview.html wrote:
The key is not going to be Trump for the time being. When you come back out of this near-death civilization experience, Trump is not president that day. You're in triage, you're busted up and broken (as a country) with all sorts of mayhem that's happened and you've had this amazing horrible experience seeing what the world would be like, what the rest of your life would be like. To.... the rest of your life, eat dirt, eat dust, not even moist dirt or mud, but from the dry places of the Earth. The rest of your life is going to taste like dirt."

"America is going to be in a very broken state"

"America is going into hell"

"When this near death event gets to the next stage, and we find out we didn't die yet...."

I'll be posting an accounting on my blog shortly, about taking the brown (dwarf) pill and correcting the Patriot Narrative.

Happy Memorial Day 2022

- it may be the last holiday we'll remember.

Tue May 31, 2022 9:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
gtavt wrote:
Great post there Recall!

Indeed , and

an Advise:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Grow Your Own Food: Safest way to go if your able

Preserve your Own Food: " " "

Trade or Barter: We should have been doing this eons ago!

Cook From Scratch: Yup, no more hidden ingredients in the food!

Save Your Own Seed: Great if your able and patient!

Become Self Sufficient: Indeed!

:brockoli :clap :banana

Hear hear!! Yes, I've been focused on gardening recently, and that's why I think we were (again) misled about the pending New Madrid Rip coming as early as the Ides of March; most of us are procrastinators, and I'm among them. Just now getting the seedlings out of the seed trays and into the larger beds, making sure there's enough fencing to protect the plants from predators, and simply getting used to taking care of ourselves. Because that's what the overarching message is, from the white hats anyway; the black hats want to take us into complete custody and have us provide for their parasitic selves, replace us with AI machines that replicate their servant-selves via programming, but humanity needs to go through this testing without recourse to blaming our inability to do it due to the overwhelming pillaging and plundering of our society of Clueless Sheeple by the small group of satanists perched on the top of the pyramid.

Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Dondep wrote:
SATURDAY, JULY 9, 2022
Correcting the Patriot Narrative - Part I
June 20 - July 8, 2022

The so-called Patriot Narrative has been misleading many Americans, most of whom voted for the thinly-disguised as non-POTUS, DJT. From what I've learned, the charade will only be broken by the arrival of the New Madrid Continental Rip that will forever change our reality. Patriots who thought this is only going to last long enough for the white-hats to broadcast The Truth via the EBS will be sadly and shockingly mistaken when the Big Rip commences and destroys so many bridges and overpasses that deliveries will be nigh impossible, at least for a good while. Even the handful of actual Biden supporters will be relieved to hear the calming voice of 45 assure them he's still president and all will be explained after we stabilize the country and rebuild enough roads for deliveries. Yes, Virginia, this IS in store for you; what did you think people were prepping for? Of course, if the majority of the population was told this via the mass media, there would indeed be widespread panic, with a total and premature crumbling of the economy, and from there society in general. That's why we have to endure the absurdity, and yet still-dangerous, illusion of a demented clown of a POTUS. I can't keep up on the hamster wheel, knowing that much of this is new to a still-awakening population who have yet to go through the full cycle of awareness and emotion.

There are two events that have revealed what we can expect in the way of accountability, or lack thereof. One is the doctored tape from last month of Albert Bourla, CEO of Pfizer, being coached awkwardly by Klaus Schwab at the WEF to make a statement that was made available to Alex Jones that contained the explosive claim "we are well on our way to reducing the population of the world by 50%", with such a careful edit that it was specifically made to appear seamless, before another such tape was filmed - or a segment was filmed additionally - to splice into the supposedly doctored film (after Alex ran with it and many others picked it up, the damage was done). What seems to have escaped even the most wizened researcher is the phrasing used to add the phrase that allegedly 'gives context':

"....reduce the population of those around the world that can't afford our medicine [by 50%]". Think on that. Who talks like that? You might say "we hope we can cut our costs by 50%, in order to double the number of people who can afford our medicine". Who still doesn't know that vast sums of debt are authorized by our selected politicians, who then pass the bill on to us to pay in the future, and meantime collect huge kickbacks etc from the funds so produced as if by magic by the Federal Reserve? Who doesn't yet know this? Who doesn't know that the cabal of central bankers planned the Great Depression way in advance, cultivating Winston Churchill as their willing puppet and dazzling him with their power that Black Friday when they pulled the plug on the stock market as he watched from the Grand Gallery there on Wall Street. It's a fascinating story, but only one of many that show how hoodwinked civil society has been.

Now back to the present....

One of the bombshells that has been slowly spreading over society is the idea that the Biden administration - yes, that would be the fake Biden/ fake administration we are talking about - is responsible for trying to kill off the American family farmer. In fact, this is one of the reasons that a fake Biden was put into place early on to take the heat so that our duly-elected POTUS (who is still lurking in the shadows, as the real POTUS but not really not the one ordering these extremely outrageous policies.... the real authority comes from a military junta, the same one that first approached Trump in 2015 to be their point man in the public eye for the end times) wouldn't have to.

This thing is so much bigger than the stolen election, bigger even than the culture wars (for which the battlefield was set many years ago by the so-called Deep State); it isn't hyperbolic to claim this is the final struggle between Good and Evil, between the materialism of what we can call Satan and the affirmation of a sacred soul that inhabits MOST of us (and has the potential to inhabit ALL of us, if either a moral dilemma sparks the creation of a soul's first incarnation or if an existing soul has been granted leave to enter and permeate the flesh suit).

The 'Patriot Narrative', as we came to know it even before the days of Q, is now crossing into the area of 'lying by omission', because they are knowingly with-holding the information they know about what is coming to large parts of the civilized world within a matter of weeks.....and supposedly well before the end of this calendar year of 2022. I've justified this before, as I've asked "what would YOU do?", but now the danger is of the continuing cover-up. Was the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones by so-called 'white hats' a move to take the contentious 'Stones off the game table, as they are a discomforting reminder of how the Bilderbergers - and their stooges in Majestic 12 - once owned the idea of lowering the human population? This is how evil actually operates.

I know the following words may seem alien to you, and in fact they very well may be as it's entirely possible I may be one of the ~half-billion so-called 'star children', or souls that originated on another world. I have no way of knowing, while I am in this incarnation, if that's the case, but I cannot rule it out. And neither should you, when it comes to understanding the value of the time we have left, but that's for another time.

We find ourselves in a situation where the entire globe and all seven-plus billion inhabitants on it are about to go through a literal earth-shattering event. No, it is not an ELE, because our Creator (or creators, depending on your lexicon) knew before fashioning his Creation that the hopelessness of an ELE would permanently warp the ~1 - 2 billion souls that have been carefully cultivated over the past 3,657 years.

Imagine what it would be like for people who have assiduously disciplined themselves and worked hard to follow an often unrewarding or hardship-filled pursuit of accomplishment.....only to be told that they are more than likely going to perish in an horrific manner, together with all they have worked for...consider how it would be catastrophic to the fragility of their spiritual self. To be told this too far in advance would actually endanger the entire society, which is one of the biggest reasons for why the public is not being told of the catastrophic cataclysms of the end times we are about to go through.

Instead, the so-called white hats, the Patriots that are responsible for shepherding to safety the citizens they were empowered by originally, have opted for a Plan that they are able to hide within, a Plan that includes many compromises and policies dictated by their interactions with the so-called black hats that they are currently engaged in a life-and-death struggle with..... Alternately working with them to assure the elite of their safety from the enraged masses that are expected when the truth becomes known, as well as prosecuting and executing many of the worst offenders at the top of that heap.

When I learned that blackmailable satanic pedophilia is truly the lingua franca of power, and learned how so many industries rely on it ever more openly, including the recording industry of which I had naïve expectations in years past, the final realization sank in: this is the 'abomination of desolation', to use the biblical term. It proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the elite are controlled by people that are innately different from the majority of humans; the people at the top of the human power pyramid are not necessarily aliens, they really are just as they appear to us -- human flesh-suits -- but they have given themselves over to evil in such a way that there is no coming back. They are vying for the hierarchical 'top' of the group of souls destined for a penal planet, where they can quarrel and fight amongst others of like kind for their eternity, unless they reach a point where they choose to make a morally courageous decision (in which case they can make their way back to the Creator following the path that most of us would hope to already be on, the path of a real and genuine Good, culminating in so-called heaven).

Again, I digress, but to literally bring it back to Earth, we're faced with a situation where this elite, the top-most tiers of the Establishment, is attempting to manifest their original agenda by culling and enslaving the rest of us to their worldview before the natural forces of divine nature wrestle that control away from them. In other words, in this titanic struggle between good and evil, the most that we can hope for is the right to prevent the Evil Ones from fulfilling their agenda at the expense of our own free will.

How are they doing this? The answers are now evident. The genocidal Jab is exposed for any who wish to investigate what it is they may have been putting in their bodies under the euphemism of 'vaccine' ....simply because they trusted the alleged "medical authorities" not to give them something that would hurt them. For anyone that even scratches lightly, the evidence is in that these jabs are truly nefarious, and not only murderous. If the graphene hydroxide does not slice through the walls of your blood vessels, if you do not get myocarditis or suffer a heart attack shortly after taking it, you may end up paralyzed for the rest of your life in one or more parts of your body. Even more insidiously, the various metals that make up the components of certain manufacturers' vaxx are designed to self-assemble, following the natural heating that the body will give it, into circuitry that can transmit and receive information via the Internet of things (IoT). Despite major censorship and suppression of this information, it can still be easily seen and studied; not to be confused with a few shills that are sensationalizing the subject with personal anecdote and hyperbole. However, it does require tearing your opinion modulation from corporate propaganda such as MSNBC, CNN and even Fox.

Then we have the obvious mega-inflation and supply chain disruptions, both of which began in earnest once the secret white-hat mole playing the role of Biden was ushered into the hot-seat to play his role of a lifetime as a demented puppet-president. Coincidence? No. Result of the 'Biden' puppet? NO. Many costs we have had to bear could only be sold to us as a policy from the Deep State-controlled Democratic Party portion of the Uniparty, even though we incurred those costs under illusionary administrations of the past, such as the illegitimate George W Bush administration and the treasonous administration of two of the Democratic party's icons -- Clinton and Obama.

Not only do we have to bear those costs as the power of the central bankers is simultaneously being deflated, we have to suffer in silence for the most part because another issue is also being processed: those in the minority who actually voted for the current demented Resident have to learn what the result of those official policies would amount to, which is a far cry from the ideals they thought they had voted for as they usually do. (We know many of these well-meaning but naive sheeple have been too trusting because few of them even questioned the rapid diminution of the field of candidates in 2020 prematurely to "Joe Biden"; to someone like myself, who was a Democratic party operative and precinct captain for decades, this was firm proof that the nomination was being orchestrated even at that time, and not necessarily because of the usual suspect, the Deep State.) The rest of us must suffer in silence because these cognitively lazy sheeple have to learn the hard way, just as most of us always have to do. Let's hope they have the humility to be sheepishly embarrassed by it by the time this concludes soon, as it will before the end of this calendar year of 2022.

That is after all one of the reasons why Trump did not return as POTUS officially and will not until after the New Madrid rip abruptly jolts the entire planet into the end times. Too many brainwashed and 'woke' but sleeping minions of this totalitarian New World Order, the very same one being established by the WEF and it's parent the Bilderberg group of powerful satanic elitists, are still in a position and probably of the persuasion that the delusion they were sold on is still valid.

That delusion will be dissolving once the bridges across the Mississippi River start separating up to 50 miles, beginning at New Orleans, before 2022 is out and more than likely soon after Labor Day.

How can we know this? Most people would think there would be a physical sign they could point to that would allow them to panic, drain their bank account and head for the hills. Even though there is now sufficient evidence to indicate Nibiru is close by, it is intentionally elusive in order to prevent panic. (The 'soul ranchers' who act as intermediaries for the Creator/creators do have the ability to move between dimensions and assist in the creation of optical illusions in order to prevent delicate psyches from getting fatally spiritually shocked.) Most people will follow the herd and not do anything until they see that the rest of the herd is now aware also. Thus, the white hat Patriots, which are far smaller in number than the corrupted bureaucrats and factotums, insane assassins and demonic shills they have been facing off against, have to work carefully through an often opaque veil that exists between they and their allies among the 'soul ranchers' I refer to. Their goal is to help the common Man toughen up as these cataclysms approach and become as self-sufficient as possible; this is why you may have black-hat controlled companies such as BlackRock and Vanguard, and their vassal Union Pacific, attempt to artificially squeeze the companies that have traditionally taken care of logistics and distribution for America's economy. Most Patriots will look at that relationship and believe that it is only about the money, about replacing traditional fossil fuel technology with so-called Green technology, coupled with their known and assumed insane desire to dominate and enslave us. Sadly that isn't the case, although those motivations are definitely involved. However, this is one of those instances in which the black hats and white hats have a common interest in that the economy for all of us must safely go through a controlled descent so that the aftermath of the first and second cataclysms (the one-two punch of the New Madrid ripping America in half, followed by the mega-tsunami that will wipe out tens of millions of Europeans living on the west coast of their continent and the British isles) will be as minimal as possible. As people begin to understand that the price of fuel will become so high that if they don't have something at home, they won't be able to go to a store and get it. However, there will be many people, primarily those in the cities, that will refuse to take heed. For that reason the military had to pull the necessary foodstuffs from the supply chain on several occasions, even ongoing at this moment. Those foodstuffs are going into bunkers that have been built for many years for this purpose, and have been used for many of those years as a strategic reserve, just as oil has been held. Not only are they bunkers to supply the elites and to house them from the damage that Earth, topside, will be going through, they are housing the food that will feed the millions of refugees that will flee from the cities to the work camps where they will find housing as refugees and at least enough food to get by on until they, the new camp population, can provide the necessary labor to grow and replenish their own food stocks.

All of this is taking place as the world slides into place for the first set of cataclysms that will finally usher in the martial law 'blue sky' Patriots have longed for (but previously have not understood is actually a red sky scenario). I don't believe enough Patriots realize yet that things will not get better, only worse, even though the evidence is painfully changing that number. Every civilization that has reached this zenith here on Earth has faced the same stark reality: there will be nothing to take with you other than the spiritual development you yourself have gone through. The supply chain will recover but only to a certain extent, as the damaged distribution and logistical system falters at least to its knees but not much higher.

Following these initial cataclysms, there will be more horrors in store for all of us, many events of which will be quite random, as mankind inches closer to the actual pole shift itself, which is alleged by both ancient seers and the current soul ranchers -- through their emissary -- to occur ~2026.

It was never about the Mayan calendar date of December 21st, 2012, though for cognitive heuristics, you can use that date as a reference.

Even the Grand Pooh-bah of the Patriot narrative, One O'Savior himself, referred recently (May 20th, 2022) to a "near-death civilization event", and that Trump himself will still not be officially recognized as POTUS when it occurs, but even O'Savior himself could only allude darkly to the catastrophic nature of this event; in his own words it's a "near-ending civilization event", which isn't grammatically correct but the idea is self-evident. He may not even be aware exactly of what this event is, only how it will affect us. Many are in a similar situation, because to know it in their gut like some of us sadly do would sap every feeling of purpose from their being. This is also why so many people resist so fiercely calls of 'doom and gloom', and why I myself am so reluctant to even speak of this. No one wants to hear this message. No one wants to know that what we are facing means the end of civilization as we know it, even though there will be many survivors. There will be however many that will also welcome this message, because they know that their reward comes not in this lifetime or on this world but in the world our spiritual selves will inhabit once we graduate from here. Or, as some patriots like to say, "in the end God wins".

NEXT: Part II, The False Narrative of Don't Look Up

Notes:
(1)
http://dondep.blogspot.com/

Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:

Via ZetaTalk for August 31, 2022 (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... 3#comments

Quote:
I think this is all kabuki theater, and the Establishment - both wings, cabal and 'white hat' - will announce martial law at the moment they've learned from the out-of-towners that the New Madrid Rip is about to go down. What disturbs me is that civilization as we know it is about to take a fatal body blow and the truth about WHY won't have the means to be broadcast in the aftermath....POSSIBLY. Plausibly and probably, too. Zombified automatons, programmed from whatever mesh network their IoT nanonetwork architecture can be paired to, created when sheeple willingly took the genocidal Jab, will roam the land creating chaos. That's not dystopian fiction but is close at hand, yet only a few percent seem to be awake enough to the red-sky scenario to fully integrate a rationale for the bioweapon combo in the first place.

After almost a year on YouTube, without controversy, my "Cataclysm Hiding Behind The Headlines Part 3" has been removed from YouTube "due to misinformation about the COVID-19 virus and WHO regulations". It's official: we now live in an overt and tyrannical police state. The only thing I said, which is at the 51:45 mark, was "it's like that Project Veritas video that came out today, in which one nurse is telling another nurse 'you know we could get fired if we give that patient ivermectin to help cure him of COVID-19'....". It seems they won't tolerate anyone mentioning how draconian their dictates to follow WHO mandates are.

No longer shocking; Evil is publicly in control, still, waiting for the New Madrid to spark a martial law which will prevent the majority of the public from letting the truth soak in, as they'll be so freaked out from the New Madrid Ripping of America, the mega-tsunami drowning millions along the coast of Europe, and the destruction of American cities on the eastern seaboard as the tsunami echoes back across the pond to slosh over those cities, driving the survivors out and into the hinterland.

Military vehicles will be taking those dazed survivors to a farm camp, purchased with Bill Gates money, where they will find what they need as they take on the role of farm camp laborers.

I also pulled my back out on Friday, leading to even more delays as I struggle to stand up straight under the basic burdens. So much to prepare, so little time.....

And in the Western Seaboard: New Madrid just kick Awaken The San Andres/Andreas Fault and will kiss and say godbye to all California in the North and in the South...

Viva las Vegas/Nevada will be the new Shores...

Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Happy 19th Birthday, Golden Thread!

Even though it may seem like mere days between posts, I know it's often much longer, but there's so much to take in, so much to contemplate, so much to wake up to....even for those of us that have been around from the beginning of the century. Even reintroducing major eye-openers like "The Alien Interview" holds new revelations that got missed the first few times around (thanks Dex and recall).

This will likely be the last birthday we (it's also my personal birthday as well) share before the reality of the pending poleshift becomes painfully evident to everyone on Earth - expected to manifest within weeks now, with the Big New Madrid Rip poised to rupture the complacency of the planet (yes, I know it's writhing in absolute turmoil both below the surface and now above, with the supply chain shortages and hyperinflation moving into gear), but the good news is that after the Rip goes down, humanity can finally see the day when we'll be shrugging off every vestige of the parasitic satanic machinations that have kept us oppressed for centuries. Existence will be primitive and frought with problems, but we'll have the freedom to find solutions without the omnipresent tyranny that the NWO represents constantly dogging us with censorship, warmongering, etc.

So carry on, everyone, and thank God for every good thing you have during these last few days of 'normalcy'.

Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:
the media ticks/Satanic Cabal Loser are talking about this baby underwater drone:
Nосейдон
(1)

Notes:
(1)

https://eurasiantimes.com/russias-nucle ... -mushroom/

Now see, this is more of a response to my question then the referral to one of Kamil's endless queries regarding every little tittle and jot while observing the scripted events sparked by the white-hats. Nancy herself indicated she was interested in getting an answer about this, whereas normally she would simply tell me the question would be declined, as she does publicly to many of these pedestrian questions posed by the curious.

There may be some truth to this story about apocalypse drones, these tsunami torpedoes, which one or two deep state minions may have chosen to emphasize out of their own independent panic, but my question has to do with whether it is an indication that the Deep State is finally losing enough that the public can be told the truth about the election (and the genocidal nature of the Jab, a white-hat currency reset, and the biggest revelation of all --- which would be an outline of what is to come so that the many that would otherwise drown can start relocating to a safe zone).
-snip-
:puter

OK DD, this is the Answer regarding:

Nосейдон
4 minutes ago
Via ZetaTalk for October 31, 2022 (1)

Quote:
Could the satanic cabal actually be losing that much, and be that unwilling to admit to the truth that they will try to pin the New Madrid-propelled mega- tsunami on Russia?!
[and from another]
Russia Deploys Doomsday Nuclear Ocean Drones as Global Economic Meltdown Looms
October 4, 2022
https://www.brighteon.com/ddca3fdf-8d29 ... 7f4c9379c7
Russia has now officially deployed the world's largest submarine which can carry up to eight "apocalypse drone" torpedoes. When detonated, one of these drones unleashes a highly destructive, radioactive tsunami that inundates coastal areas of the targeted country, rendering them uninhabitable. Notably, America's most important power centers -- government, finance, military and trade -- are all located near the coasts.
[and from another]
Putin Deploys Nuclear TSUNAMI BOMB Submarine, Mobilizes Nuke Crews
https://timcast.com/video/timcast-irl-p ... -tsunami...
October 3, 2022
[and from another]
Russia Deploys APOCALYPTIC Tsunami Bomb Submarine and Everyone is Freaking Out
October 4, 2022
https://timcast.com/video/russia-deploy ... i-bomb-s...
[and from another]
Russian Submarine with 'Nuclear Tsunami' Technology Vanishes: Report
October 3, 2022
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... security...
One of Russia's nuclear-powered submarines, named Belgorod, has reportedly vanished from its Arctic harbor, and Western countries fear it could be gearing up to test its advanced weapons systems. Belgorod is believed to be armed with "Poseidon" nuclear torpedoes that supposedly have the ability to traverse hundreds of miles underwater and induce "nuclear tsunamis" near coastal regions.
[and from another]
https://t.me/ShadowofEzra/133
Quote:

SOZT
The Russian submarine Belgorod was noted to be absent from its berth in the Arctic on October 3, which raised speculation that Russia intended to use it as a threat against either the US or European NATO members who are refusing to capitulate to Russia on the Ukraine issue.

This is not Russia's style, which has from the start been to simply counter NATO's plan to invade Russia to snatch the oil and gas fields.

Given that NATO and Israel attacked the anti-DEW Russian sub Losharik
http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue668.htm
in the Arctic in the recent past - in an abundance of caution Russia moved the Belgorod.

The Nibiru cover-up is at a tipping point in that the Nibiru Complex is very visible in the skies and the Daily Earth Wobble and rise in earthquakes and volcanic activity have no other explanation.

Of all the lies the elite in the establishment have foisted on the public, the Nibiru cover-up is the most harmful.

Those in the public denied the truth have continued to live along coastal cities which will be scoured clean during the hour of the passage.

The banks benefited from continuing mortgage payments and corporations benefited from the sales of their goods and services.

What will the public do when they realize they have been lied to?

They are likely to attack the elite who denied them the opportunity to move to safe areas and become self-sufficient.

At all costs, the elite are continuing the Nibiru cover-up, and using excuses for any evidence of Nibiru nearby.

When Russia moved its Belgorod to safety, the elite in the West saw an opportunity.

Tidal waves against Europe and the East Coast of the US are expected when the New Madrid Rupture occurs, and this will now be blamed on Russia.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
https://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity

Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:

Nосейдон
4 minutes ago
Via ZetaTalk for October 31, 2022 (1)

Quote:
Could the satanic cabal actually be losing that much, and be that unwilling to admit to the truth that they will try to pin the New Madrid-propelled mega- tsunami on Russia?!

The Nibiru cover-up is at a tipping point in that the Nibiru Complex is very visible in the skies and the Daily Earth Wobble and rise in earthquakes and volcanic activity have no other explanation.

Of all the lies the elite in the establishment have foisted on the public, the Nibiru cover-up is the most harmful.

Those in the public denied the truth have continued to live along coastal cities which will be scoured clean during the hour of the passage.

What will the public do when they realize they have been lied to?

They are likely to attack the elite who denied them the opportunity to move to safe areas and become self-sufficient.

At all costs, the elite are continuing the Nibiru cover-up, and using excuses for any evidence of Nibiru nearby.

Tidal waves against Europe and the East Coast of the US are expected when the New Madrid Rupture occurs, and this will now be blamed on Russia.
EOZT

Thanks recall; I did happen to notice this reply shortly after it was posted. I still wonder about the delay; not typical for either Nancy or the zetas. In the interim, I've started to distance myself from the Official Patriot Narrative due to the realization that the so-called 'white hats' are just as much a part of the Establishment as the black hats are, and to that end they are ALSO continuing the Cover-Up. Not good....not good at all, particularly as we supposedly have less than 12 weeks before ZT will be shown to either be legitimate this time or discredited liars, as some have suggested. (And I caution all those who have superficial attention spans: even if the New Madrid Rip goes down in January 2023 as opposed to "late 2022", keep in mind the cabal, the Establishment, has been clamping down/doubling down on their plan to murder huge swathes of the populace by rationalizing that they are doing said populace a 'favor' by mercy-killing them.....since they never gave the People a chance to provide for themselves by moving to safe(r) areas and stocking up with enough resources to be self-sufficient.)

As I mentioned to Lynnwood off-thread, I'm beginning to be suspicious of the 'patriot Narrative' precisely because they would have us continue chasing ghosts, continue focusing on the stolen election, the SRA and rampant pedophilia that's been used to corrupt and compromise our erstwhile leaders (including generals and admirals of the military; anyone familiar with C.Wright Mills' "The Power Elite" should know that it's necessary to compromise the 'bulls' that manage the 'herds' for the 'Council'). While these important issues continue to drive the Great Awakening, most of us know about these and have been amply red-pilled regarding them, but the 800-lb gorilla, aka Nibiru/Wormwood/Hercolobus/"Planet X" is noticeably absent from almost all public debate, even as billions world-wide are hurriedly preparing for: what? Do they even know? They THINK it must be nuclear war with Russia (recall, do YOU think nuclear war with Russia will occur, based on what you've shared about John Titor's claims? I know many are, and if that causes them to prepare, all the better, but what good is it if you're in a bunker near a coastline or near the Mississippi river or somewhere in the English countryside under 300 ft. [above sea level]?) or a financial collapse that will result in an economic 2nd Great Depression. The continued naivete is absolutely staggering.

People preparing should also include such things as ropes and winches; these are things most prepping channels fail to mention because they're avoiding the 800-lb gorilla, preferring to think it's only due to inflation/supply-chain shortages for food and medicine. But if, as expected, most people around the globe will experience large magnitude earthquakes, then if their buildings crumble they may end up taking the option to relocate to the farming/work camps the Pentagon is working on providing for those that haven't sufficiently prepared. For many of us the cataclysms will be liberating even if they reduce us to primitive living conditions, because the NWO's plan to fully Matrix-ize us is about to take an even more sinister turn. (Details coming up.)

Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
(By posting this first part, which took awhile to articulate because it was almost like reliving it just to describer it, I'll hopefully be able to get to the meat of the matter shortly.)

--------------------------------------------------------------
The Night Of The Ultimate Paradox

Part 1 - The 'Magic Nickel'

The story you are about to hear is a story I've rarely shared with anyone, especially right after the events occurred in September of 1979. For one thing, the supernatural aspects can be disturbing for the people we refer to as "normies"; that is, the sheeple that naively don't question official narratives or authorities, particularly medical and political ones. For another, very few people have a personal experience of "visions", and if they have read about people that have them, or watched movies in which people have them, there is usually a rational explanation that invariably leads to the person having such visions being castigated as suffering from mental health problems. Even while I was having the experience, I was learning that if I were to talk about it, I would indeed face the very real possibility of being put in a mental health facility or sanitarium.

As it was, I had only a month previously been rescued by my father from my independent life in Lancaster, Pennsylvania where I was supposed to be attending a relatively good college while simultaneously trying to support myself with two jobs and running a political party and campaign for mayor of the city. I was 18, a young man in a rush, "burning the candle at 12 ends". It was a rock n' roll lifestyle, a salon culture of constant music, partying, and political activism, centered on an off-season fraternity house. My campaign manager was much older though, and once during that summer of 1979 he took me on a road trip to his alma mater, Princeton, where he confronted a professor with his research refuting Einstein's "clock theory", or Special Theory of Relativity. I couldn't follow the scientific argument but it was a very tense and palpable scene. Little did I know then that 10 years later I would be asked to give a lecture on that campus on the origins of creativity, to an audience primarily of Mensans. (Yes, Virginia, I lectured at Princeton.....despite never having graduated from college.)

A few days later, this erstwhile campaign manager of mine then took my glasses from my room (both of us rented rooms at this gothic fraternity house that summer), boarded a train to Philadelphia, where he left my glasses there at the train station. When he volunteered this information to me after he returned, he told me that I only needed more faith in order to see. At this point I realized I was dealing with a truly mentally ill person, but I couldn't afford the time or money to replace the glasses and so wore my contact lenses around the clock. This led to a double corneal abrasion, as I was temporarily blinded in both eyes. Luckily I lived across the street from the hospital where I had been born, and fortunately the doctor I saw in the emergency room looked up my father's phone number and called him. My father came and picked me and my things up early the next day, and after getting back to the Poconos I recuperated for the next several weeks while my eyes healed. Finally I could open them and see again, but I never went back to Lancaster until I went to visit years later. In the meantime, having no glasses or contact lenses, I was forced to rely on my brother when it came to getting around. He introduced me to one of his friends, and one day I took a walk with this friend all the way downtown. We passed the train station that was in the center of town and I asked why it was so empty. Michael explained that it was no longer used. He said there were people talking about turning it into a restaurant, but didn't have much to add. Curious, I asked about where the town hall was and other questions relating to the train station because it was a shock to see such a commanding building in the town landscape so empty and lifeless, when it should have been one of the most active places to be - no matter what it was used for. Suddenly I'd found a new purpose, though I wasn't really looking for one at the time. The way I saw it at the time, I felt I was simply recovering and would return to Lancaster, but I felt drawn to want to do something to help make this old train station a useful part of the town's life. I asked my new friend questions about life in town and learned that there had been a lot of decay since I had lived there 5 years before, when my father had been transferred by the Pentagon back from Texas once the Vietnam War had wound down. Barely a year after that move, in 1974, I went to court to ask if I could live with my mother and stepfather, which I know grieved my father, but the stepmother archetype was a real phenomenon to me -- I was always the "other woman's child", so I tended to spend more time by myself, reading.

This was the situation when I took my second walk downtown to the train station with Michael. It was on the second walk that I was excited to share what I had learned about the train station and the possibility I could help the town acquire it before it was sold to a group of restauranteurs out of Manhattan. I still wasn't able to wear my contact lenses and required having a guide to help me, and Michael was happy to oblige. It was late in the afternoon when we set out, and along the way I pulled out a nickel from my pocket. I think I had the luxury of being able to look at it frequently while walking because I was being assisted, and I say that because I was startled to see this nickel begin showing what appeared to be scenes from black and white movies. I was so startled that when I explained to Michael what I was seeing, I said it was like magic. In fact it became my 'magic nickel' that evening and the phenomenon only became stronger as the night wore on. I had to focus as hard as I could on the possibility that what I was seeing was due to my eyes having undergone such a trauma and could possibly be playing tricks with the light. On occasion the phenomenon would fade and appeared to have gone away, but soon returned. While this was going on and we were continuing our walk, Michael would ask me questions and I was happy to oblige with answers, and looking over the events of the entire evening and into the wee hours, I seem to remember recounting a broad sweep of History, a summary or compendium of what I had learned and concluded about it up until that time at least.

As the sun went down and we reached the downtown area, another friend of my brother's, a girl named Sherry, showed up and talked with us. I showed her my magic nickel also and described some of the scenes that were taking place in it but neither she nor Michael could see what I plainly viewed as what could be described as a miniature video screen. Soon it changed from black and white snips from what appeared to be films from the 1930s - 1950s to colorful cartoon-like scenes, psychedelic cartoons. These "mini-visions" only appeared in the magic nickel during those early hours; aside from that, my vision was ordinary and ordinarily myopic. In other words, anything within a few feet was easily discernible without any warping or blurring, and as objects moved further away they became harder to distinguish. Typical myopia. The nickel experience however was something altogether beyond what could be described as
'normal'. However, it was only a prelude as it turned out. When we finally reached the entrance to the college across the street from my father's house, my friend Michael seemed to grow to a towering height and became clothed in a white robe with a black sash, and we were bathed in a cold, brilliant white light; the conversation moved to a telepathic one, and I felt as if another entity had taken over Michael's body -- I've often wondered since then as to whether it was an alien or even myself, from the future, but it was certainly not the same inquisitive Michael that had been patiently listening to me with occasional questions that would prompt me along. (Before I forget, I should mention that weeks later, this same Michael and his even newer friend John appeared to me as reptilians, albeit still in their human clothes, very briefly. I remember seeing them as such and being so shocked I didn't know what to say, but I was unobserved when they were revealed as such to me. It occurred a second time a few days after that, and then the phenomenon ended. On both occasions it was only a brief second, if that.)

To be continued and concluded shortly.

Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:

Nосейдон
-snip-

They THINK it must be nuclear war with Russia (recall, do YOU think nuclear war with Russia will occur, based on what you've shared about John Titor's claims?

I know many are, and if that causes them to prepare, all the better, but what good is it if you're in a bunker near a coastline or near the Mississippi river or somewhere in the English countryside under 300 ft. [above sea level]?)

or a financial collapse that will result in an economic 2nd Great Depression.

The continued naivete is absolutely staggering.

People preparing should also include such things as ropes and winches;

these are things most prepping channels fail to mention because they're avoiding the 800-lb gorilla, preferring to think it's only due to inflation/supply-chain shortages for food and medicine. But if, as expected, most people around the globe will experience large magnitude earthquakes, then if their buildings crumble they may end up taking the option to relocate to the farming/work camps the Pentagon is working on providing for those that haven't sufficiently prepared.

For many of us the cataclysms will be liberating even if they reduce us to primitive living conditions, because the NWO's plan to fully Matrix-ize us is about to take an even more sinister turn. (Details coming up.)

In this respect, first the timeplex is realigning (Time and Dates are differents, but some events don´t /Natural events are the same...)
and
i am by the side of Charlie and John said to avoid any Time Quake here ie:
(1)
Quote:
"
timeline_39 wrote:
Quote:
In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeline39,

There is something I don't understand. John mentioned world war III. Is that before or after the pole shift? If it is after pole shift, how can each country start the war while almost everything is destroyed?

Titor referenced two different wars.

An civil war in the US and
a world war.

The world war Titor was referencing was primarily between the remnants of the US, Russian and Chinese military fighting to secure what remained of the resources used today for energy production.

Ie: Oil & gas fields (plus any surviving infrastructure), coal deposits etc.

Well.... the resources that we accessible anyhow......

You see, while ordinary people were trying to survive anyway possible, the remains of those who controlled the super-power nations and their military today were trying to position themselves as kings by having the most oil etc. etc......

I hope this answers your query.

"

Notes:
(1)
viewforum.php?f=74

Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:18 pm
Profile WWW