It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:14 am

Bits and pieces... 
Post Bits and pieces...
You may be interested in reading my "personal theories" about what's really going on with the whole "alien business". It's based on some of my personal experiences (no abductions, though) and bits and pieces of information I found here and there.

It's rather disperesed throughout various forums, but who's supposed to find it - will find it, I guess.

I posted some of the explanations in response to someone else's call for help. You can find some of the explanations in this thread:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=6682

Some other explanations are linked to in that thread, some are in other threads on that forum, and some are in other threads on other forums. It serves a purpose of decentralizing information, so if one piece gets lost (which I've seen you're familiar with) others will survive.

While reading it, keep in mind that I "believe without believing anything". If you don't understand what I mean, you will when you read it.

I won't be replying to this post. I have nothing more to add at the moment to what I've said on those other places.

And, besides, you people are too hot, you know. ;)

P.S.
No, I'm not any kind of insider, just a person with too much free time and really wild imagination. :lol:

Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:11 am