It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm

Coping: The Chemtrail Argument 

Post Coping: The Chemtrail Argument
From George Ure's site, a letter sent to him
http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Coping: The Chemtrail Argument

First email to greet me this morning dealt with the idea of PROBE - the Private Responsible Organization Bringing Effect - which I discussed last week.

"I just read your public article, and I will quote you:

“1. Chemistry & Physics: Given that the content of chemtrails is fairly well documented. Some of the chemicals involved have been noted by Wikipedia as:

"Various versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory have circulated through internet websites and radio programs.[1] In some of the accounts, the chemicals are described as barium and aluminum salts, polymer fibers, thorium, or silicon carbide.[6] In other accounts it is alleged the skies are being seeded with electrical conductive materials as part of a massive electromagnetic superweapons program based around the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP).[17] "

George, I guess you did NOT read the Wikipedia article because the WHOLE of its contents have eluded you. Hundreds of thousands of scientists and military members and anyone with half an education in high school physics ALL agree that chemtrails are paranoid nonsense. And there is NO documentation or agreement from ANY scientists that support the assertion that chemtrails consist of thorium or fibers or whatever. None Zero Nada ZIP Zilch… the only “proofs” you have are the rantings of uneducated conspiracy theorists or fakirs claiming to be legit! You have NOTHING that corroborates anything about chemtrails outside of 2nd or 3rd hand here-say (rantings). Period.

They are contrails, not chemtrails. But – well, I suppose I am just part of the HUGE and VAST CONSPIRACY THAT SOMEHOW WANTS TO HURT OUR FELLOW NEIGHBORS, CHILDEN, and SPOUSES… honest to God, you are such a dolt when it comes to this nonsense. Or should I say, a first class sucker.

Like tens of thousands of military members are purposefully engaged in the logistics and operations of spraying bad things onto their own families… you should be ashamed.

And just like with Global Warming… which you took hook line and sinker when that was big with conspiracists… that, and chemtrails, do not exist. But, I guess w/my scientific and military background is just part of the BIG VAST EXPANSIVE ILLOGICAL EVIL CONSPIRACY TOO. And I suppose I’m just trying to DISCREDIT YOU with I write to you with these criticisms. Pleeeze….

George… you do a great job with economic news and ideas… stick to it. When you venture into stupid ignorances, you discredit yourself.

Siam: seems someone peed in his cornflakes this morning, just a little nasty, don't you think??

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:35 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Coping: The Chemtrail Argument
George's response:

Let's back up here and start from the top. I assume you'll agree that injection of substances into the atmosphere has been done for decades in the form of cloud seeding to cause precipitation, right? Why is further injection for other things (HAARP efficiency maybe?) so hard to conceive of?

I assume you've read the famous Eastlund patent on weather modification using a HAARP-like system? Or, the patents that relate to generation of an Artificial Ionospheric Mirror which can be tilted for aiming purposes, but heating the atmosphere? Say, you are aware of the patent covering a "process for absorbing ultraviolet radiation in the atmosphere by dispersing melanin, its analogs, or derivatives into the atmosphere..."? And these are the patents that are out in the open. Wanna bet on some being issued, but not public for national security reasons? Probably close to HAARP is this patent on ground global tomography. Conveniently works in the 2-15 MHz range...

Is the US Government at least STUDYING aerosols aloft? Absolutely, unequivocally YES. There's been so much leaked on the net that the government has an entire website on topic under the heading "Atmospheric Science Program" (ASP) which it is claimed is trying to assess climate impacts of manmade aerosols aloft...

"The current focus of the program is aerosol radiative forcing of climate: aerosol formation and evolution and aerosol properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change. "

Does the site admit to any spraying? Not that I have found - yet. On the other hand, a predecessor program, the government had plans from the Tropospheric Aerosol Program Plan (2001) to inject what's called an "inert tracer" into plumes of urban areas and power plants!

"Development of a quantitative understanding of aerosol formation in urban and power plant plumes will be greatly enhanced by the addition of two additional elements, concurrent release of an inert tracer, and synchronized (to the in-situ aircraft) overflights by an aircraft with the ability to remotely sense the vertical distribution of aerosols. Release of tracers concurrent with the experiment allows a much more quantitative assessment of the rates of transformation processes to be developed, as losses of substances from the plume, and dilution can be accounted for by ratioing concentrations to the concentration of the inert tracer. The technology for releasing tracers from such point sources and for measuring them from aircraft platforms is well developed and available for use in TAP. (Koffi et al., 1998)

And what is the 'inert tracer" we wonder? And the release mechanism for urban plumes? Not specified.

Is it a stretch that a nonpublic extension of this program could involve spraying (to study dispersal rates under various conditions)? Well, that's just a tiny step to take from what's already a full-blown study of aerosols and so to me it comes down to the question "How much do you trust your government?"

We know from the literature that governments have in the past conducted massive experiments on civilian populations with (among other things) chemical weapons without bothering to tell anyone about it. No chance to opt out and no reason to think that has changed. The whole idea of 'secret' tests means 'no public accountability' at its core.

A specific example: The UK's

"...Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told. "

Right there, in black and white in a mainstream British paper. And 2002 BTW.

Now, like it or not, I don't find it a stretch to think that the US either did (or may be doing) something similar...but as luck would have it, there are enough people of the "Ain't true if it isn't on XYZ media..." that similar programs are not out of the question.

Mind you, I do not claim chemtrails are 'real', however, governments have shown repeatedly that they don't value the lives of all citizens equally. And lest you think it's 'out of the question', I'd offer as my centerpiece of US government abuse the 1930's Tuskegee experiments where syphilis was deliberated given to black men without their knowledge and then untreated to see how the disease would develop. In the name of 'science'.

This little horror of history was covered up from about 1932 until 1972 before it finally 'leaked' to the mainstream. And then there were the servicemen who were deliberately exposed to atomic tests and the list goes on....

So, given the number of patents on weather modification, RF propagation, and other suggestive developments like the aerosols measurement projects, no, I don't think chemtrails are completely 'out of the question' at all. Could they be partly an artifact of reformulation of jet fuel to make it safer (anti-wicking)? Nope...seems more to it than that.

But since I've done a little reading and research on the topic, if the government were to announce that "Yeah, we've done spraying to test this or that..." (especially if connected with something like global warming or improving the aim of HAARP or some yet-to-be-disclosed project) would I be surprised?

Not in the slightest.

Read what I wrote carefully: "the chemtrail conspiracy theory" and "In some of the accounts...". Stop projecting...like many other topics, I'm in the research mode on this with no predisposition to outcome of the research - which is the only way honest result are ever obtained. Take the IPCC, please.

If, in your judgment this constitutes stupid ignorances on my part, I guess, so be it. Could be that's a two way street.

I try to strive for an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out.

Siam: You tell him, George!!

Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I agree Siam looks like George through that back in this morons face pretty good :clap :clap

Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 am
Profile WWW

On the topic of chemtrails, our area has been sprayed a lot recently, but today was the heaviest spraying I have seen perhaps ever. I woke up to a clear sky (and, not to my surprise, NO pain in my hip!) By noon there were big X's all over the sky, in addition to the usual straight lines, and some partial tic-tac-toe grids. By late afternoon, the entire sky was covered with the signature wispy cloud cover that spreads out from the initial chemtrail..... and I couldn't walk, my hip hurt so badly.

The correlation between chemtrail spraying and the amount of pain I have has been consistent for months, probably longer, but I didn't start noticing it until the last couple of years. How many "coincidences" does it take to make up a documented cause and effect relationship? My question is, which ingredient in the spray could exacerbate my condition? Any thoughts? or ways that I could counter the pollution? I thought of wearing a mask, but if these are nano-particles, a mask wouldn't keep them out. Big Hmmmm.......

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:37 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Same here Ruts, the one frigging day that I did NOT have my camera with me was the BEST chance of me taking a photo that would FOR EVER tell the story about Chemtrails/Contrails.

It was so BLATANTLY obvious they were spraying you could even see a rainbow in the trail behind the plane as the sun reflected on it :headbang :headbang

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:56 am
Profile WWW