Re: Beautiful new circle
barbarian wrote:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/chirtonbottom/chirtonbottom.html

My personal favorite from there is::

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Beautiful new circle
:clap Barb! Freak- it is awesome isn't it?

From the Field Notes at the link above:

Now that’s what I call a Crop Circle Formation :banana

When the message of this new formation came through – something told me not to hesitate, so this one I had to go and see!.

We were aiming to catch some contrast from the setting sun but due to the location and with the formation lying in a dip, the sun set below the visible horizon before we managed to get there.

At ground level the formation felt right and flowed with a positive feeling. The lay of the formation just simply displayed geometric perfection with barley swirling into the open circles. A big thumbs up to the makers in restoring some more faith that they are still around and haven’t taken an Italian vacation after all !! :lol

This figure of eight formation with open and closed circles gave me the impression of a ‘ broken chain ‘ with swirling water flowing in and out of each circle. ( please refer to images showing a blue contrast ) . ( There is a clue here which I will tell you hopefully next Monday )

This barley formation also showed something of interest which was visible throughout the entire formation . The semi mature flattened barley had also young barley mixed within, but the young barley was left standing upright and appeared not to affected as was the semi mature barley. How is this possible ? – How does the force applied determine whether the plant is young or old ? and how does it avoid this young plant in the process of creation ?. It also a good indication that some kind of respect to the young plant is shown..

There was also no signs of other non native plants mixed into this formation.

We stayed till the sun set and took some more shots which again displayed something different – the flattened barley was now showing white swirls – probably a reflection from the flash but nevertheless an interesting effect.

Could this arrival be a sign that the long awaited season is about to kick off !!?? :yamon

Andrew Pyrka

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:20 am
GT Truther

My artists eye see's so much in this one. The ball chain running through the center, the link chain on the outer edge.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:02 am
Site Admin

:spit Barb - I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the night! :gah

Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:01 pm