It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:49 pm

Lurkeley Hill CC 11:11? 

Post Lurkeley Hill CC 11:11?
Lurkeley Hill - 11:11 Symbolism?

Seems incomplete?

Quote:
Although it is too early for any conclusions, because there are not enough good shots available, I send you to a comparison slide of ISS station from 25.6.2007. This photo is available at NASA http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap070625.html. It is good to know that on June 8, 2007 a postponed assembly mission of the US Space Shuttle Atlantis STS-117 started from Florida to the ISS station. This mission was accompanied by a bad weather. Initially, it should be stared on March 15, 2007. But on the 26th February a hail storm with hails size of golf balls swept through Florida and damaged the upper part of the external fuel tank. Start was postponed indefinitely. After the repairation, start was scheduled on June 8, 2007. During the flight, the thermal protection of the shuttle has been damaged and crew had to connect to the ISS station and repair the gap by themselves. During the return flight, the mission had to be extended for one day because of the bad weather on Earth. The shuttle finally landed back on June 22, 2007 on Air Force Base in California. Looking at the crop circle it seems to me like there was also some problem. Circle, which could represent the Earth, is somehow disturbed.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/lirkerley2/comments.html

:popcorn

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:57 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Lurkeley Hill CC 11:11?
Yes, it does seem incomplete - there are two objects but they seem to just sit near each other without any connection. Yet there is always sense to be made of some sort of crop circles.... I can buy the interpretation given on the crop circle site that the 11:11 can be interpreted as the space station sourrounded by the sun and with CME's portrayed, possibly indicating that the ISS will have problems due to solar flares. However, like you, Sky, I can't help but see the connection to 11:11 symbolism and message as well. (11:11's have been ALL over for me in the last month or so: 3 utility bills were 111.--, grocery slips, fast food costs, and many more). But how about the other figure? It is the shape of a cross, but I can't see well enough to tell what is in the center of each end of the cross. Of course, it doesn't have to have religious meaning, but I Would like to be able to see what is in each circle.....

Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The ALL SEEING EYE is in the TOP circle a DISC in the centre what appears to be a disc with either a crescent moon or a lizards eye on the right circle what appears to be either a face, cobra head or a tree in the left one and in the bottom one it's either a human face or a human head with hair and ONE eye ONLY

That was weird when I took my glasses off they all looked to be EYES! looking in different directions in the circles with a saucer in the middle. :huh

Maybe each eye represents all four religions and the saucer represents them combining?!?!

Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 pm
Profile YIM

Hey fr33k, don't see no eyes and pyramids in this image. Looks pretty tightly woven down to be just flat circles to me...

:dunno

I think the cross with the circles is where the message is hidden. My first thoughts when I saw it was to think of the Laminin DNA molecule in a cell structure of the body. It has the function to extend/repair the DNA I think?

Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:02 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for the zooming in, Sky. Yes, flat circles when seen close up.

Sky wrote:
I think the cross with the circles is where the message is hidden. My first thoughts when I saw it was to think of the Laminin DNA molecule in a cell structure of the body. It has the function to extend/repair the DNA I think?

Laminin, an Important Protein that Looks Like a Cross

Laminin is defined by the Webster Medical Dictionary as a "glycoprotein that is a component of connective tissue basement membrane and that promotes cell adhesion." In other words, looking at laminin as a kind of glue isn't far from the truth.

laminin enhances cell adhesion and spreading, and this provides regions of high DNA concentration between a cell and the LD-Ap surface. The present gene transferring system, which shows high efficiency and safety, would be useful in gene therapy and tissue engineering.
http://www.nature.com/gt/journal/v14/n2 ... 3041a.html

Laminin is extremely important to making sure that your overall body structures hold together. If laminin isn't produced correctly, your muscles may form improperly, giving you a form of muscular dystrophy. Or you may just fall apart in a way similar to aging, a condition called "progeria".
http://askville.amazon.com/Laminin/Answ ... Id=4925085

Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:51 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
That was weird when I took my glasses off they all looked to be EYES! looking in different directions in the circles with a saucer in the middle. :huh

Maybe each eye represents all four religions and the saucer represents them combining?!?!

I thought they looked like eyes, too, especially the lower right one. And that last line made me think of the Operation Blue Beam meme again...

Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:30 am

They way I understand CC's is that there message is delivered from a HIGH vantage point. The image from a good distance is what makes the message - imo. The first image I listed above sure shows very slight impressions of eyes I guess, but they are too slight to make the point of an eye. Past CC's that depicted eyes where in clear contrast.

Just my opinion though...

Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:18 pm
Profile WWW