It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm

Emulating the Turin Image? 

Post Emulating the Turin Image?
This was a late July circle manifestation I missed for some reason. Surfing a UFO site, it popped out of their collection. Researchers of this particular formations (two of them) offered that they appear to emulate the Shroud of Turin image which is claimed to have the image of Jesus etched into the fabric.

The first circle is:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/wickhamgreen2010S/wickhamgreen2010a.html

This is the second formation on the other side of the road or freeway. I think this circle represents the image more closely:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/wickhamgreen2010N/wickhamgreen2010b.html

Quote:
Could this be a Revelation?

Well here is the coincidence. Young Madelien from the Netherlands takes her first flight in the UK to see the formation near Wickham on the south side of the M4 motorway and she discovers another sister circle to the north of the M4.

Some are seeing a religious aspect to this formation that being animage of the head of Christ. There are also links being drawn to the image in the Turin shroud.

Certainly this has been a genuine surprise to us all as we thought there was only one formation in the Wickham area that being on the south of the M4.

A mystifying event indeed.

Certainly very interesting - for a crop circle that is! I certainly believe that the Shroud of Turin is the real deal.

Been following the current investigations checking its authenticity lately, and the evidence to the positive is getting really exciting. Why do I say this? Well - because every major organisation or scientist involved in this saga has been trying to scoff the validity of the artifact. It could only have been made by the event of a light flash of magnaminous proportions - The formation of Light Body!

I believe it is (the Shroud) one piece of evidence we as humanity have that Jesus the Christ was present on this planet!

Nice crop formation therefore! :tounge

My opinion of these two circles is that they are more like a message code. They are spun on 16 lines and have about 4 set sizes of circles on the lines. Maybe there is a message coded in these dots?

:hmm

Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Emulating the Turin Image?
:clap Sky!

It looks very much like binary code, too, doesn't it?

Shroud of Turin - now THAT is intriguing, indeed. :hmm

Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:24 am

Post Re: Emulating the Turin Image?
I don't know about binary BB, 0's and 1's would be more easy to read, especially if they were in Bytes of 8 - ;)

It looks a bit more complicated in the 16 rows with 4 levels of code from say 0 to 3 if the sizes are accurate at 4 levels??

Nice thought though hey? Maybe some smart code boffin spots the key and let's us know where in the universe these circle builders have their MacDonalds they placed an add for in this Brittish field of wheat!!! :slap

Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:49 am
Profile WWW