It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:15 am

Holy Grail in America 
Site Admin

Holy Grail in America
Watched this last Saturday on the History Channel. Simply amazing! Apparently, it was a rerun from a show in September.

Anybody else see it?

This program dealt with the Kensington Runestone in Minnesota and other evidence to support the idea that it was the Knights Templar along with Vikings in America one hundred years before Christopher Columbus. Apparently, the Kensington Runestone is dated (twice) 1362! :awe

The Kensington Runestone was tested by a geologist and tests showed roots had been on the runes for a long time. Testing of the same type of rock minerals in cemetery tombstones showed the writing could not be made later than the late 17th Century, before any permanent settlements in the area.

The Newport Tower in Rhode Island was also featured. This tower is aligned to the Sun and Venus, and its capstone also points directly to the location of the Runestone. The 1500 mile straight line from the capstone is uncanny. Some say the Tower was built as a windmill by Benedict Arnold or one of his ancestors. However, they showed a map with the Tower marked on it prior to habitation in Newport. They speculated that it is a Templar Round Church without its roof and ambulatory.

Oak Island also gets a mention in the program, since its location appears to be quite old. Two teen boys found the Money Pit in the late 18th Century, and writing found on a tablet in the Pit was in runes. It was speculated in the documentary that the Money Pit was built by Prince Henry Sinclar of the Rosslyn Chapel Sinclairs. It was stated that Prince Henry on his alleged voyage to the Americas (in some doubt) built it for the treasure, or to hide some artifacts of value. This is a plausible scenario, since no one knows who built it. The engineering of the Pit is very advanced, and there should be some testing to try and determine if they can age the pit.

The basic idea is the Runestone was a territory claim made by the Knights. Christopher Columbus was also part of the Knights (through marriage at least), and it is thought that he knew he was headed to the New World. That would change the history books, as they state he always thought he was on the skirts of Asia. The facts brought up about our Founding Fathers being Freemasons, which are an offshoot to the Knights Templar, is also quite interesting.

There was also much discussion of the hooked X rune and how it was a Templar rune - not a Celtic or Norse rune. Additionally, the Kensington Stone is double dated using the Templar Easter Table.

Lastly, the explanation of the meaning of "the Holy Grail" was interesting as well. Was it meant to be New Jerusalem (USA with its emphasis on separation of Church and State) and/or the hidden knowledge of sacred geometry which was used in the medival arches in many Templar churches in Europe as well as in the layout of D.C.?

Very, very interesting indeed. Was the USA founded by the Knights Templar? :hmm

Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Holy Grail in America
super post bb. i don't have cable, so i didn't see it.
but ya can bet i'll be researching it online. ;)

and..as for your last question....being who i am and all...
i'm just gonna ignore it. :roflmao

Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:23 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Holy Grail in America
Gen if you find anything please post here, I Love stuff like this...

And we all know that Christopher Columbus did NOT discover America but this is a nice twist to his story though :sherlock

Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:46 am
Profile WWW