Anton Parks 
GT Truther

Post Anton Parks
Gidday folks,

Tall Whites:
Recently I've been studying the fascinating story of Anton Parks:
Described in English here: (Big read.)
http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html

Many of the ET players have been around for more than 300,000 years. (i.e: 300,000ya - Arrival of the Annuna on Earth. The "Ki" dimension, thus they became the Annuna-ki)
I lean towards Anton Parks' theory that the Tall Whites "may" to be the Imdugud.
(As opposed to the Nungal (the Watchers) represented on Earth by the Owl symbol.)
(Kingu Babbar are the Alpha Draconians (White Dracos represented on Earth by the goat symbol Bephomat.), Urmah are the light-warriors (military arm of the Angal - no longer on Earth). Depicted by the original Sphinx (before it had its lion-head re-sculptured.))

Imdugud (Anzu) - Mix of Kingú-Babbar (royal albinos) and Urmah. Depicted emblematically in Sumerian and Akkadian imagery as half eagle, half lion, respectively representing their genetic roots. White skin (like the Kingú-Babbar), sometimes described by Parks as fair-skinned. Appear "Nordic" but with a slight "animal" look in their eyes, an aspect that is connected with their genes. They resemble humans, often with blue eyes, and are very tall. Pupils are vertical. Emit barking or whistling sounds. Always seen with claws; unknown if natural or artificial. Solitary. Originated in Tiamate (our Solar System) well before 300,000 y.a., which is when the Anunna arrived. Originally created to watch over the terrestrial reserve and above all to serve to reconcile the Gina'abul and the Kadištu Life Designers. They had the reputation of being peaceable, not "looking for trouble" - unlike their Kingú-Babbar creators. They are always found in the background of the works of the Kadištu, with whom they have courteous relations.

I think Charles Hall is a genuine individual, but, I'm not particularly convinced of the stories Dan Burisch told about P45's & P51's. Possible, but, equally possible that the whole scenario is just another layer of deception designed to confuse us. The lie is different at every level. At least Parks has plenty of physical evidence to back up his story.

Quote:
Parks does not know if the Imdugud maintain these relations with the Kingú and Anunna today. He wonders if they may be the "Tall Whites" observed living on the Nellis Range in Nevada.

Quote:
Not all the races known to Parks propagate by cloning or by being cloned. One that procreates "naturally," raises children, etc., is the Imdugud

(See Possible Extended Encounter with the Imdugud. )
http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secret5.html#TWImdugud )

Anyway, I just thought I'd add this food-for-thought. Even if it's bullshit, it's a fascinating story and gives another perspective for researchers to cross-check their data points.

Ciao !
Trex.

(P.S: Neb-heru is the Egyptian name for Venus. "Planet of the crossing." It was supposedly once a moon of Mulge (Maldek (the Asteroid belt)), and "crossed" (Earths orbit), into a lower orbit when Mulge was destroyed. Thus, possibly, different from Nemesis.)
(P.P.S: Consider also the Global Elites predisposition to pre-empt awakening awareness in humanity, in order to steer the story in the "right" direction, in order to evade certain facts. (Like, say, the Annunaki are cloners and do not breed at all ! It is possible that Zecharia Sitchen was planted for just such a purpose.)

Sun May 08, 2011 10:25 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Anton Parks
from TheGoldenThread thread

The Galactic family tree according to Anton Parks...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 25, 2011 2:21 am