It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm

A Necessary inclusion for the Medicine Chest/Food Cupboard 

A Necessary inclusion for the Medicine Chest/Food Cupboard
I am not sure if this has been posted elsewhere in the forum, but in my opinion this is seriously useful knowledge. It has sure changed my family's health for the better. The only risk is to get the product Aluminium free. Please read the two links which are newly revealed information about a very old remedy for many illnesses. I offer a quote from one of the texts:

Quote:
“Besides doing good in respiratory affections, bicarbonate of soda is of inestimable value in the treatment of Alimentary Intoxication, Pyelitis (inflammation of the pelvis of the kidney), Hyper-Acidity of Urine, Uric Acid disturbances, Rheumatism and Burns. An occasional three-day course of Bicarbonate of Soda increases the alkalinity of the blood, assists elimination and increases the resisting power of the body to all Infectious Diseases.” Marc Sircus, Ac., OMD.

1. Using Bicarbonate Against the Swine Flu - http://sodiumbicarbonate.imva.info/inde ... a-company/

2. Overlooked 150 Year Old Household Cleaner a Remedy for Swine Flu? - http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... s-Ago.aspx

Both articles by reputable people. Enjoy.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:43 am
Profile WWW