It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 am

Miracle Mineral Supplement 

Miracle Mineral Supplement
I have been studying this preparation for a few weeks now. I then finally submitted and ordered some. Been on it for 7 dyas now and I must say, very interesting results. Because it is such a simple "truth" and has such amazing effects - and BECAUSE etsablished health opinions have rejected it outright - make me "feel" that this is just too cool a solution for so many illnesses. [Cancer, HIV, Aids, Diabetes, all bacterial infections, all viral infections, metal poisoning, teeth problems, emphisema, lyme disease, on and on and on...]

Subsequent to this - I have been reading up on MMS extensively and now have a substantial library on it. It is easy to make, it is easy to use and easy to distribute, and it costs penny's per dose! A true Holy Grail in health treatment!

What I would like to prompt from interested readers who make it to this subforum, is what do you know about it?

I am keen to write this up here and create a record on GT, but it is my opinion and I don't want to waste my time if it will fall on empty door steps, or lo and behold, invites a FDA/FEMA shutdown. :roll

What do you think?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement
So you tried it and are having More now I guess

Oh LOOKY!

KOMBUCHA TEA RECIPE

These are abbreviated notes on how to culture Kombucha tea. White sugar is used because some people say it produces the highest amount of glucuronic acid. (See p596 Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon.) According to some, the tannins, caffeine and theobromines are converted into substances that support health. However, you should read widely on the subject of kombucha because it is an area which seems to be clouded with half-truths. Aside from that though, kombucha tea definitely has a reputation for improving the health and it makes a delicious drink served with water, ginger beer or fruit juice. Because it has an acidity similar to apple cider vinegar it would be advisable to only drink small quantities. Most people I have spoken to suggest drinking no more than 1/4 of kombucha tea diluted with plenty of water, each day.

INGREDIENTS
The following quantities are for one litre.
5 tablespoons = 1/3 cup
3-5 tablespoons of white sugar.
1 - 2 teaspoons black tea (organic).
1 - 2 teaspoons green tea (organic).
1 teaspoon elderflower tea (optional).
1 tablespoon papaya leaf tea (optional).
1 litre water (Grander water).
100 mls of Kombucha tea, (as an acidic starter).
1 piece of Kombucha plant. (about 4 inches in diameter.)

INSTRUCTIONS
Add the sugar to a glass bowl, dangle the tea bags over the side, then pour on boiling water. Use the tea bags to stir the liquid and dissolve the sugar. Leave the tea bags to steep until the tea has cooled. If you are using loose tea then steep the tea in a teapot, then mix with the sugar and boiled water in a bowl. Some herbs such as papaya leaf will need simmering in boiling water for 2 hours. Strain the herbs through muslin cloth.

When the tea has cooled to below 25C, mix in the Kombucha tea, then float the Kombucha plant on the surface. Cover the bowl with a tea towel held in place with an elastic band and leave it where it won't be disturbed for 2 - 4 weeks at 20-25C. The longer you ferment the kombucha the less sweet and the more acidic it will become. The Kombucha tea is ready when a new mushroom has covered the surface and all of the sugar has been digested. When the kombucha is ready, scoop the tea out the bowl with a small jug and transfer to bottles. Discard the sediment. Refrigerate the kombucha before drinking. Store unused kombucha mushrooms covered with kombucha tea in a jar in the refrigerator.

NOTES
What to do when you first get your kombucha? The amount of Kombucha tea that you can culture will depend upon the size of the Kombucha plant and the amount of Kombucha tea that you have available to use as a starter. If you have only a small piece of Kombucha, say 4 inches in diameter and no Kombucha tea then pour 500 ml of boiling water over one black tea bag and 3 tablespoons of white sugar. Leave to cool to about 25C and add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar to acidify it. The vinegar will lower the pH and should prevent the growth of mold and pathogens. White vinegar is probably sterile but If you use unpasturised apple cider vinegar then you will also introduce some of the vinegar culture. You may like to gently boil the vinegar first so as not to inoculate the kombucha culture with the vinegar mother. It is preferable to start a kombucha culture using 10% kombucha tea rather than just the mushroom as there is less risk of comtamination from mould and pathogens.

It is preferable to use organic tea. Non-organic black tea contains higher amounts of fluoride. In addition most non-organic teas are irradiated and some are sprayed with pesticides. Use plastic lids or corks as metal lids will corrode.

Microflora of Kombucha
According to the Godshaer Herbalist Advanced Botanical Centre of Medicine website there are at least five micro-organisms to be found in Kombucha: Acetobacter xylinum, A. xylinoides, A. aceti, A. pasteurianum, Gluconobacter bluconicum, and some yeasts, for instance Schizosaccharomyces pombe, S ludwigii, Pichia fermentans.

On the www.unibuc.ro website, Ioan Florea Dumitru lists yeast species found in kombucha belonging to the genera Zygosaccharomyces, Pichia, Brettanomyces, Schizosaccharomyces, Saccharomycodes, Saccharomyces, Torulaspora and Candida. On the same website it says that: "It was proved that kombucha shows antibiotic effects against different microorganisms. These are Staphylococcus aureus, Shigela sonnei, Escherichia coli, Aeromonas hydrophylia, Yersinia enterolitica, pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterobacter cloacae, Staphylococcus epidermis, Salmonella enteritidis, Salmonella typhimurium, Bacillus cereus, Listeria monocytogenes, Candida albicans, Helicobacter pylori i Campylobacter jejuni."

PAPAYA LINKS
Here's a link showing the various levels of caffeine in kombucha made from different teas:

An interesting scientific article on kombucha tea.

Kombucha research have a book that you can purchase.

Kombucha containers
Culture the Kombucha tea either in glass or food grade plastic.

Information on types on containers and specific grades of plastic.

CAUTION
Some people may have an allergic reaction to kombucha. It would be prudent to introduce any cultured food into your diet slowly so as to allow the body to adjust.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:06 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Looking forward to your report Sky

Sun May 01, 2011 5:32 am
Profile WWW

I think this will be a long journey L2L - I acquired some last week, and have been on it for 10 days now - as a general detox application.

Well - so far I am impressed.

1. I had a monster fever blister pop up inside my lip two days before I recieved my MMS kit. Two days of taking MMS (at 5 drops) the blister was reduced to nothing and no more tingle!! Normally this takes me a week to achieve with herbs!

2. My wife had a crown bothering her with soreness and hygiene concerns plus fear of loosing the tooth. At 4 drops, just rising out her mounth twice a day (but swallowing the dose) she reports complete resettlement of the tooth after 3 days. No more discomfort.

[Now I researched the tooth thing as it is such a common problem (due to our sugar based diets I believe) and guess what!!! There is a company in the US with FDA approval for this treatment! Called Dioxycare(tm) - http://www.frontierpharm.com/ - So much for the health fraternity crapping their legs over MMS and the FDA wanting to ban it (not making any TAX DOLLARS!!!)]

Last quicky, about 60% of US water treatment plants are now using Chlorine Dioxide!! Whot?!!? How did the FDA miss that one??

:roflmao

I am on 10 drops today (twice a day) and had a real upset stomach two days ago. Lasted for 4 hours and once I had had a movement, it was gone! So the claim that toxins are expelled in this process ads up for me so far.

TBC....

Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Miracle Mineral Supplement
Haven't tried this one, but I've heard it's cured thousands of people in Africa. Even AIDs patients.
(But, I'm as fit as a Malley bull & manifest health through meditation.)

Jim Humble is the inventor. This bloke is an absolute gem !

Here's an interview from Bill Ryan.

Fascinating stuff.

& here's how to mix it up ~!

The FDA can eat my shorts !

Thu May 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks for the vids Trex - I have them on file, and it is good that an interested person posted them here in our thread on MMS.

Glad to hear you are well and healthy Trex, especially due to meditative practice. You are gonna have to write up a tread on that process here at the GT Health Section for us one day!

I am still preparing my purchases of the raw materials and said suitable bottles for my manufacturing setup to make and distribute MMS. Here in Africa, the need for health support is tremendous, especially at prices that people can afford. The drugs handed out at local clinics are not really the answer to every-bodies requirements, specifically the Aids cocktails being tauted. We see to many folks going down after a few months with such horrible complications which are so unnecessary.

So the adventure continues. I am looking forward to others comments here on their experiences too...

:brockoli

Fri May 06, 2011 9:33 am
Profile WWW

Quick report back on my personal experience.

I have now stopped using the compound as I feel no need to. One major indication of change for me was that I suffered two arthritic joints, my left knee and my right hand knuckle on my middle finger, which after 12 days and a ten drop protocol have stopped being tender and all swelling has subsided. This is after being tender for the past two years!! I believed it was caused by an excessive antibiotic regime I had been on to relieve myself of a TB strain that was destroying my lungs at the time - inherited from passive airborne infection from some patient I was working with at the time (some 6 years ago!)

Currently feeling fine, and not having ANY symptoms of pain or discomfort of any kind. Thinking of it, also NO back pain I used to have on odd mornings getting out of bed! Lol.

Not bad for a $20 solution!

:whistle

Fri May 13, 2011 9:05 am
Profile WWW

Well - it is now more than a month I have been taking MMS. I am on a 10 drop protocol twice a day.

Have not had a head ache or a stiff neck in a month! That alone villifies my assertion that we suffer these conditions due to toxicity!

Being on a maintenance protocol (that is anything from 4 to 10 drops a few times a day) allows the body to strip out all the nasties and chelate out any heavy metals / chemicals that pervade the body unnecessarily. And it is working for me.

Due to the fact that my arthritis in my one hand and one knee has completely subsided, I was so excited I decided to start manufacturing my own supply. Well - this has turned out slightly different for me, as I have been overcome with requests from friends and family to supply them also with a kit. The first batch I made was 16 kits (30ml MMS and 100ml Activator) which is not costly to make, but taxing as it requires good chemistry understanding and clean hygienic practice. Suffice to say - I am making my second batch this weekend. The first one lasted 10 days before it was gone!!

Results so far:
1. 8 year old girl with TB Meningitis plus full blown HIV (CD4 count 83, awaiting latest test results) - Back at school with high appetite and happy constitution. No more voices in her head and no pain and loss of appetite. She still takes her gubment issue anti-bio's and her Dr reported it was the first time he has seen any child recover so rapidly. Keeping her on a high veggie diet too.

2. 54 Male - Relieved from arthritis swellings

3. 46 Female - Rid of nagging Bronchitis after one week at 6 drops. No more coughing.

4. 27 Female - Reduced swelling in hands and hip joints from arthritis with 95% pain reduction. Able to work again. Also lost blood spots on skin all over body!

5. 51 Female - Relieved of Migraines.

6. 21 Female - Reduced cough and regained energy from TB infection.

7. 41 Male - Still progressing with detox - very week from several Aids conditions. Early stages of treatment/detox.

8. 22 Female - Severe chest pain and coughing blood - early stages of treatment/detox.

9 Other reports to follow...

I am very encouraged by responses and am following Jim Humbles advice from his books. Many web pages to take advice from. The most recent blog I discovered is: Adam Abrahams

Will be doing another report in a week or so...

Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wow Sky...

That's excellent ! Are the case-examples you have sited, of your own local people. I mean, do you know them personally ?

I'm so stoked that it has worked for you as you are the first person from whom I've heard a personal anecdote.
Jim Humble appears to be quite honest in his interviews, but it's always good to have a validation.

I've "subscribed" to this topic and would be highly interested if you get the chance to post updates.

Trex.

Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Yup Trex - all are aquitances, friends, employees or family.

The circle of test started with myself, my family, then friends...

Truely Beautiful Chemistry in Motion...

Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Here is a supplier

http://www.projectgreenlife.com/cart/pc ... iliate=242

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Here's anothet How To Video

Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Understanding MMS

Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 am
Profile WWW

Well done L2L - you're onto it!

This stuff is damn amazing. I have learnet so much getting into this subject! No wonder the organised medical industry does not want the world to know about it...

To be be healthy, you need to be pathogen and toxin free! That's all! And MMS does it for you!

Eat healthy and be healthy is one prerequisite!

Simply stunning.

We are having amazing results with it.

Knowledge is real power!

:candle

Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:26 pm
Profile WWW

A quick report on progress -

Personally, my wife and I are still on a maintenance dose (4-6 drops activated by x5 with Citric acid drops) and we are going along with good general health and absolutely no ailments experienced in the past few weeks.

I did suffer some previously occurring stiff necks with light head aches every ten or so days, which we found to be relieved by lymph drainage massages. This is caused when the lymph system slows down in its efforts to "dump" waste and muscles contract to try stimulating the lymph nodes. Probably due too little hydration, and I am guilty of this with my six cups of coffee a day sitting at my desk working on stress delivery of projects for my business.

Having stepped up the intake of water (I try and drink 4 to 6 glasses of spring water a day now) the stiff neck experience has abated.

But the general experience of health, including the subsidence of my arthritic knuckels and knee, has been such a bonus. Flu, bronchitis, stomach upsets from the "bug" and post winter colds affecting friends have not bothered us.

We are slowly increasing our distribution of MMS to "converts" struggling with particular ailments and they all report success. Generally we find one in twenty people who try MMS will report a "negative" experience from their feeling too nauseous or not coping with a runny tummy, and they stop the detox process. Well - this only happens when the chemistry is working and all toxins are being released from cellular level and being excreted. The only way to respond positively, is to lower the dosage down to say 2 to 4 drops (from 8 or 10 twice a day, and let the system settle before increasing the dosage again.

Once the feeling of well being is achieved, one should go down in dosage to a maintenance level as long as desired. We plan to maintain this for the whole of our summer to see how winters' normal colds and flu's can be contained.

Happy and Healthy!

;)

Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for the update Sky...

As you know I am interested in your progress. My 72 y.o. Dad has arthritis & he could probably benefit from this.

I'll send him an email, (with all the info), & see how it goes. Although he is an extreme skeptic & will probably say "No".

C'est la vie...

ciao-for-now !

Trex.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:35 am

Takes a bit of education to see the wood from the trees on this one Trex.

I think most doubt it because it appears to be such a simple action.

I am totally convinced. My young friend who had TB + TB menigitus, came back from blood work at the hospital with a viral load measuring "Normal!!!" The doctors are really scratching their heads now, as they know she stopped taking her ARV's when she got better. So technically she does not have HIV anymore!

What a joke the HIV-Aids thing is really! Anyway - we are extatic that she is well again.

:cool

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

That's so cool Sky...

I've heard Jim Humble talk about some success's with HIV. It's hard to imagine a man-made virus defeating the bodies natural immunities (developed over millions of years).

As long as the body has the right elements to work with. MMS seems to supply something that is missing.

I've been looking into Royal Rife, who invented a natural microscope that could see virii alive !!!
(Modern electro-microscopy kills the virii). Anyway Royal discovered (over 70 years ago), that all virii have a light-frequency signature that allows selective termination, without harming the body. Up until that discovery he was hailed as a genius for his invention of the Rife Microscope. Once he'd discovered the viral signatures he was systematically destroyed by pharmaceautical companies, the media, and of course the "elite-owned" peer review of academia... Poor bloke.

The people re-discovering his work now are well protected legally & there's a good chance this technology will eliminate many of the drugs deemed "necessary" at the moment.

Anyway. Google "Royal Rife" if your interested. Fascinating stuff.

love Trex.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:36 am

Hey Trex

Thanks for the Rife info. I am well aware of the Rife story (same happened to Victor Schrauberger) and the disgusting actions of Pharma! Have had treatment with one of the original versions of the Rife machines a long time ago.

What I find amazing - is that MMS does exactly the same thing CHEMICALLY! That is through the difference of electro potential, a week oxidation is effected by stripping a sigle electron off the pathogen (bacteria/virus/fungi) causing it to die and then be "eliminated" in the detox process. And that at a total cost of under US$6 a month!

To treat cancer say - the chemo option is around $30000 locally!

There is no getting away from the fact that it is just "Beautiful Chemistry!"

;)

Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:47 am
Profile WWW

A small report to our use of MMS and progress we are observing with this amazing product.

We have been using and supplying MMS for six months now. Our personal use has now gone onto the maintenance application where we take it internally for a week at six drops once a day to do system clean out and stop for about two weeks. Traditionally at the start of our rain season, colds, flues, coughs and bronchial irritations seem to abound, yet we have had none of that.

The result of this application is us enjoying perfect health with absolute nil ailments at all. My arthitis has also subsided completely in my knee and right hand.

We have also had very interesting results from people whom we have supplied it to whom have reported similar benefits. So the effect of having cleaned out (detoxed) ones system definitely boosts the immune system's ability to restore general health.

Successes include the complete subsidence of TB, the disappearing of HIV symptoms (with blood work results showing normal CD4 counts and extremely low viral loads), sub dermal nodules and skin blemishes going away!

So for now I rest my case on the application of MMS and place my recommendation of doing a thorough body cleanse which does promote healthy immune response. The claim that with no pathogens in the blood the body can get on with normal protection and healing seems well true.

I am also treating my water source containers every two months with Chlorine dioxide (activated MMS) in appropriate ratio in order to remove any pathogens that may be present.

So it remains a mystery to me why the FDA and doctors are so against the use of MMS??? ;)

Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for the update Sky !
So, cool to hear it's working for you.

I've yet to convince my father, but I'll show him this update.

Regards Trex.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Quick Update -

Next month will be 12 months that I have been taking MMS. Currently on a maintenance dose using 4 drops twice a day activated.

I use my second dose to first clean my teeth with by dunking my tb in the solution. Takes all the noonoos off my teeth and no cavities since.

I have had no illnesses, flu or colds since then. It will be interesting to see how we do this winter?

One major leap forward for me is that after suffering a very persistent Athletes foot for the past five years (jucky looking too!) I started bathing my foot in MMS every other day about a month ago. I have not seen any skin irritation and red marks for a week now. Nothing else I used gave similar results. To me this is awesome! I will persist for a few more weeks and trustfully this is now history!

:banana

PS: also been treating my water storage tanks with MMS once every major rainfall or at least once a month. This is a method of reducing risk of any pathogens that enter our storage tanks proliferating. It is the cheapest and safest form of water treatment on the market today!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks again for the Update Sky !

Geez. I haven't been to this site since December. (New job. Life etc...)

Dad wouldn't go for it. He's stuck to traditional medicine & stuck with Arthritis.
Oh well. Visiting him soon. Will try again.

I still get notified from thegoldenthread, (on this thread anyway.)

Might try and get back to post more. It's an exiting year with lost of Metaphysical stuff happening.
Happy to be alive in this time.

Hope you & yours are doing well in Africa.

Regards Trex.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:59 am

Hey there Trex - charming to get news from you. Trust you are doing well and the new job is respecting you.

As for the MMS application, I would say it takes a person open to new suggestions to pluck up the courage to take on this treatment. But all I can say is that after one year of self treatment, I will NEVER be without the stuff ever again. I have now added Dimethyl Sulphoxide to the mix, which I bought 2,5 L last month at 99.5% purity and am about to dilute it to 70% strength and add it to my MMS. It's purpose is to deliver the ClO2 deeper into the cellular structure. It is also a major treatment for the big C with MMS. And it is a massive pain reliever! Your Dad could rub it onto this sore joints, and the pain will be relieved, but I am convinced about the use of MMS to counter arthritis as it works like a bomb for me! I have no more hand or knee pain or inflammation at all.

Good luck in chatting with him re this, and let him know I am happy to converse with him if he is keen to educate on the MMS application.

Africa is as good as the beautiful nature environment I live in - which I adore! The government and the economy is another story. But you are right, are we not blessed to be alive in these times to see and experience the changing of an Age!

You take care.

Sky

Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 am
Profile WWW

A running comment on our progress with MMS ---

We have now changed our intake protocol with MMS as our regular maintenance application.

Firstly - we are doing astoundingly well health wise! Not a single snivel, sore throat, flu symptom or any other affliction we used to suffer through the seasons. Been using the substance now for 14 months and I can only say - "What a lovely experience not to have any Health Expenses anymore!"

A MAJOR benefit and experience for me personally - is that ALL my arthritic conditions in my knees and knuckles have gone! That means one thing for me. Doctors lie through their teeth as to the causes of arthritis (simplified off course) as the drugs only 'hide' the symptoms, and never heal! It is definitely linked to pathogens in the system - especially virus activity. I have a few reports on med studies done in Sweden claiming this. How amazing that this is not seen anywhere in the MSM!

CDS = Chlorine Dioxide Solution

As the direct mix of drops kept affecting my stomach in some or other way - I decided to switch to the "new" CDS method. It involves a different way of intake where the ClO2 gas is trapped in 'clean' water and the original spent mixture of Sodium Chloride and Citric Acid is not consumed at all.

The method described by Jim Humble and his team is rather laborious imo and so I was reluctant to go to those lengths. Details are on his web page and the Genesis II forum. But - recently some smart forum member reported a very simple alternative reactor method as an alternative process - and hey presto, it works so easy that we are now consuming CDS in a pretty stiff dose and not having the annoying side effects some suffer on higher dosages.

I am happy to do a detail description here with photos should there be interest.

;) :tounge

Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 am
Profile WWW