It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:31 am

Obituary For "Uncle" John Henderson 
GT Truther

Obituary For "Uncle" John Henderson
Dondep wrote:
Our Beloved Architect Of Heaven Has Been Recalled

Please share your thoughts on the passing of one of the Founding Fathers of The Golden Thread, "Uncle John" Henderson, also affectionately referred to as "UJ".

I spoke with his wife Pam earlier, and will be composing my own thoughts on what he meant to us here and his role in the beginning of the GT in accomplishing at least one historic footnote in the history of humanity and its relationship with the extraterrestrial and/or ultradimensional authorities.

I'd like to send as many of your comments along with mine, to be heard at his memorial service; he had become very fascinated with Pizza/PedoGate in recent days but had also grown too weak to even walk the short distance to his hot-tub.

It was the liver cancer that did the terrible thing, Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC), That apparently was a result of his 2-3 bottles of wine per day over the course of many many years.

I saw a notice on FB but don't know my way around that social-control mechanism of Zuckerberg's and the Z masters (no, not the Zetas; more of the terrestrial force) that actively sought out a way in the wake of the infamous Affidavit that this GT helped produce to monitor the very thoughts, aspirations, and passions of the public----who appeared only too willing to share them with parties unknown.

They still do.

By the time I opened up FB on this laptop and took a good look, it had already happened.

I didn't want to disrupt him with a phone-call as I was wont to do usually, so asked him to either call me or drop me a reply with a good time.

Apparently there was no time left.

....................Image...............

Pam did say he appeared ready to leave this earthly hell-hole as he felt he'd done as much as he could, and would be going to a place where he could do even more.

I have faith that's the case.

I'm hoping the music vid clip comes up after his picture.

Uncle John Loved A Parade.

"Only Love Can Fill"

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:41 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: Obituary For "Uncle" John Henderson
Quote:
Dondep wrote:
Our Beloved Architect Of Heaven Has Been Recalled

Please share your thoughts on the passing of one of the Founding Fathers of The Golden Thread, "Uncle John" Henderson, also affectionately referred to as "UJ".

Uj is now in 4d, if he choose to return, he will do as a Hybrid...

after the PS!

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:55 pm
Profile WWW