It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 am

Congrats, GT Admin, Don, Starry, et al! 
GT Truther

Post Congrats, GT Admin, Don, Starry, et al!
Glad to see you back and running so quickly.

And please let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

We may not agree on everything, but I'm a staunch supporter of free speech and will fight for your right with all I can muster!

Always,
Shawnna

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:11 am
GT Truther

Post Freedom of Speech, Unity, & Cain n' Abel
Thanks Shawna. The true recipient(s) of your sentiment prefer to remain 'anonymous' at the moment, due to modesty and pragmatism. One doesn't necessarily need to advertise one's potential target status to people that are out to suppress your free speech.

It is highly ironic that those who preach so much of 'unity' are the first to request censorship. It not only doesn't speak highly of them, for we know they are better than that, but for whatever 'message' it is they are attempting to spread.

Can you imagine Cain, after he slew his bro, going to Pops and saying, "Dad, I murdered my bro. Sorry 'bout that! Now can I have the rights of the first-born?" What do you imagine would have gone through Pops' mind?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

as you know that we all on the GT don't hold the same opinions about a lot of stuff either :wink:

Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:55 pm
Truth Seeker

Post GT, better than being banned in Boston
Don, Toni;

Hello to all...still lurking, but never out of touch :-D

...Alan

Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:41 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I just looked at the member list.

I saw that Thessa was here.

I started crying.

Crying for joy.

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Freedom of Speech, Unity, & Cain n' Abel
There are only a few words to say over the transpired few days:

A Quote From Chief Red Cloud;

"They made us many promoses, but they kept only one. They promosed to take our land and they did."

Shady

Dondep wrote:
Thanks Shawna. The true recipient(s) of your sentiment prefer to remain 'anonymous' at the moment, due to modesty and pragmatism. One doesn't necessarily need to advertise one's potential target status to people that are out to suppress your free speech.

It is highly ironic that those who preach so much of 'unity' are the first to request censorship. It not only doesn't speak highly of them, for we know they are better than that, but for whatever 'message' it is they are attempting to spread.

Can you imagine Cain, after he slew his bro, going to Pops and saying, "Dad, I murdered my bro. Sorry 'bout that! Now can I have the rights of the first-born?" What do you imagine would have gone through Pops' mind?

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:53 pm
Truth Seeker

UJ Who is on the list as Thessa. I miss her for a long time (in all the forums).
JAn

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:57 am
Truth Seeker

Uncle John here: I just looked at the member list.

I saw that Thessa was here.

I started crying.

Crying for joy.

Hi everyone!

I never left, UJ. Thank you for your kind words. Actually, I’ve been on all members’ lists of every forum Dondep has started and I’ve been reading almost everything (the exception is Nightshade09’s) that you all have been posting all this time. As to all the other forums... they are such a big yawn... I let them just be.

BTW, Dondep? Starry? I couldn’t agree more with the change of forum’s name. IMO, the most important subjects discussed were never about Dr Burisch but always about what turned out to be known as the Golden Thread. We can’t see, we can’t touch but it’s there.

See you all.

Much Love
Thessa

Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:05 pm
GT Truther

it is great to see you.

Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:15 am
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Freedom of Speech, Unity, & Cain n' Abel
Dondep wrote:

DON Welcome back

I have some additional Info for ya when your'e available E-mail me if possible

Danstew

;) :spit

:crylaugh

Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 am