It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:44 pm

Spiritual preparation for the transition 

Post Spiritual preparation for the transition
What I mean by transition, for those who may not be familiar with the term as it is in use now, is the passage of the next few years, when we will suffer unbelievable hardships with many, many deaths. A passage comes from one place and goes to another. The transition we are going through will take us from the world as we know it now to another level of reality, a realm of higher consciousness, where we will vibrate at a higher frequency, bringing the Kingdom of God to fruition here on earth. (This is my interpretation; there may be others, but I believe that however you phrase it, the end result will be the same - a world of higher spirituality, where love reigns.)

Thus I see the spiritual part of our preparation now becoming most important. The challenges we are going to face will attack us at a very deep level, and make us reassess who we are, what we believe in, and just how far we are willing to go to stay true to our beliefs and principles. There are going to be very difficult questions we will have to answer, choices we will have to make, that we never dreamed of. It is interesting, and sometimes important, to keep track of news, and other matters of interest, but looking inside is now essential to survival.

Some are already feeling the movement to a higher plane, evidenced in new abilities on a psychic, soul level. I have read experiences of people hearing conversations, as if at a distance, when nobody can be seen, seeing shapes and energies, seeing with the eyes closed, increased knowledge of what is going to happen before it happens, among others. Many people are sensing the approaching danger, feeling a sense of unease, dread, heaviness, sometimes felt in the body as well as the psyche.

One lesson we must learn is to trust ourselves, our instincts, our intuitions. It is okay to openly discuss our innermost thoughts, feelings, dreams and visions. We must not be afraid to advance, in fact, we MUST advance in order to survive.

One of the realizations I have come to in the last couple of years is that I chose to be here during this time to help the human race evolve, and to survive the transition to that new human we are becoming. I feel an obligation to prepare myself so that I will be ready to serve my community (which is really the entire world, and perhaps even worlds beyond) but specifically those who will fall within my sphere of influence.

Those of us who are aware of what is happening have a responsibility to care for those who so far may not have a clue. They may be of good heart, but not sure what is going on. They will need leadership, teaching, comfort and compassion, but not weakness on our part. Leaders must have a firm moral compass, and not waiver from their beliefs. There are some principles which cannot be compromised, and it may take huge sacrifices, perhaps even the ultimate sacrifice, to stay true to these principles, but that is what the times are calling for. Evil is abroad and there can be no negotiating with it.

In this thread I would like to bring some thoughts on the time of transition which has already begun, which I have found scattered throughout the internet, as well as experiences which have been shared, and some of my own. I hope this will evolve into a discussion among this community, which I am grateful to have found, for I see here many seekers who are already on the path to the new reality.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Spiritual preparation for the transition
As I said above, I believe that many of us are here for a purpose. We are meant to be the ones who find and teach the leaders of the new reality. We will know when we find somebody if they are one of these leaders. We must help them see their role, show them the way, set their feet on the path to higher consciousness. Here is a story that says it better than I can:

Warriors of the Rainbow

There was an old lady, from the "Cree" tribe, named "Eyes of Fire", who prophesied that one day, because of the white mans' or Yo-ne-gis' greed, there would come a time, when the fish would die in the streams, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist.

There would come a time when the "keepers of the legend, stories, culture rituals, and myths, and all the Ancient Tribal Customs" would be needed to restore us to health. They would be mankinds� key to survival, they were the "Warriors of the Rainbow". There would come a day of awakening when all the peoples of all the tribes would form a New World of Justice, Peace, Freedom and recognition of the Great Spirit.

The "Warriors of the Rainbow" would spread these messages and teach all peoples of the Earth or "Elohi". They would teach them how to live the "Way of the Great Spirit". They would tell them of how the world today has turned away from the Great Spirit and that is why our Earth is "Sick".

The "Warriors of the Rainbow" would show the peoples that this "Ancient Being" (the Great Spirit), is full of love and understanding, and teach them how to make the "Earth or Elohi" beautiful again. These Warriors would give the people principles or rules to follow to make their path right with the world. These principles would be those of the Ancient Tribes. The Warriors of the Rainbow would teach the people of the ancient practices of Unity, Love and Understanding. They would teach of Harmony among people in all four comers of the Earth.

Like the Ancient Tribes, they would teach the peoples how to pray to the Great Spirit with love that flows like the beautiful mountain stream, and flows along the path to the ocean of life. Once again, they would be able to feel joy in solitude and in councils. They would be free of petty jealousies and love all mankind as their brothers, regardless of color, race or religion. They would feel happiness enter their hearts, and become as one with the entire human race. Their hearts would be pure and radiate warmth, understanding and respect for all mankind, Nature, and the Great Spirit. They would once again fill their minds, hearts, souls, and deeds with the purest of thoughts. They would seek the beauty of the Master of Life - the Great Spirit! They would find strength and beauty in prayer and the solitudes of life.

Their children would once again be able to run free and enjoy the treasures of Nature and Mother Earth. Free from the fears of toxins and destruction, wrought by the Yo-ne-gi and his practices of greed. The rivers would again run clear, the forests be abundant and beautiful, the animals and birds would be replenished. The powers of the plants and animals would again be respected and conservation of all that is beautiful would become a way of life.

The poor, sick and needy would be cared for by their brothers and sisters of the Earth. These practices would again become a part of their daily lives.

The leaders of the people would be chosen in the old way - not by their political party, or who could speak the loudest, boast the most, or by name calling or mud slinging, but by those whose actions spoke the loudest. Those who demonstrated their love, wisdom, and courage and those who showed that they could and did work for the good of all, would be chosen as the leaders or Chiefs. They would be chosen by their "quality" and not the amount of money they had obtained. Like the thoughtful and devoted "Ancient Chiefs", they would understand the people with love, and see that their young were educated with the love and wisdom of their surroundings. They would show them that miracles can be accomplished to heal this world of its ills, and restore it to health and beauty.

The tasks of these "Warriors of the Rainbow" are many and great. There will be terrifying mountains of ignorance to conquer and they shall find prejudice and hatred. They must be dedicated, unwavering in their strength, and strong of heart. They will find willing hearts and minds that will follow them on this road of returning "Mother Earth" to beauty and plenty - once more.

The day will come, it is not far away. The day that we shall see how we owe our very existence to the people of all tribes that have maintained their culture and heritage. Those that have kept the rituals, stories, legends, and myths alive. It will be with this knowledge, the knowledge that they have preserved, that we shall once again return to "harmony" with Nature, Mother Earth, and mankind. It will be with this knowledge that we shall find our "Key to our Survival".

This is the story of the "Warriors of the Rainbow" and this is my reason for protecting the culture, heritage, and knowledge of my ancestors. I know that the day "Eyes of Fire" spoke of - will come! I want my children and grandchildren to be prepared to accept this task.The task of being one of the........"Warriors of the Rainbow".

This version comes from Lelanie Stone, off her web site. Her contact information is:

Lelanie Stone
P.O. Box 1139
Salina, OK 74365
Email lstone@radware.net
Web site http://www.powersource.com/ebt/stone.html

http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/prophecy/stone.html

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:37 pm
Profile YIM

STAR SEEDS = STAR PEOPLE

We are all 'star seeds', or 'star people' as we all have lived in many realities in many planetary systems and in higher realms as other life forms. So here we are, star seeds, souls sparks on a mission, trapped for NOW in a physical experience.

Starseeds allegedly seed planets with information and spiritual frequency when one cycle of time is about to end and another begin. As planetary frequency increases, so too does their levels of awareness, and need to help others, and return to their natural state of being, a soul spark of light.

They (star people) are programmed to find others like themselves, as based on similar frequencies and predestined agendas.

Some starseeds can overcome feelings of longing because they remember how to manifest realities that help them function in physical bodies while doing their work, holding their frequency here, at the same time. Others feel lost and alone, become depressive and withdraw from society feeling that no one understands them.

Some die young from illnesses, accidents, suicides as the pain of remaining here becomes too great. Most are hampered by the limitations of the third dimension.

A short personal story about a star seed: A young couple met and married. They were lay missioners, he a Peruvian, she a Guatemalan working in Peru. They had a son named Adrian, a very beautiful spirit, a true old soul. You could see it in his eyes from when he was born. He was raised knowing English and Spanish, and the modern traditions as well as those of his father's Aymara ancestors.

On his first birthday he was presented to the four directions, to Pachamama (Mother Earth) and Father Sun, and prayed for in a small Christian liturgy. Everybody there took a turn coming into the middle of the circle and holding Adrian and voicing a wish for him. My wish was that he would always be surrounded by loving friends and family as he was on that day.

They moved on in mission as a family, including Adrian, back to Peru, and I stayed here, in the States, but I stayed very close to them, and often would talk to Adrian on the phone; he called me Tia Rut.

When he was three and a half, living in a small town in southern Peru, he came and asked his mother if he could go with the neighborhood children, as he often did. She said he could, and he said goodbye, Mami, I am going on a journey. Shortly after, one of the girls came screaming to tell his mother that he had fallen into a cistern with 7 feet of water; he drowned before he could be rescued.

Some time afterwards, his mother was seeking spiritual advice and consolation from a Native American woman, a shaman. She was told that Adrian was a special soul on a mission here, but that he had a hard time staying. He had tried very hard, but he just couldn't make it; he had to go home.

Now, finally, after all these years, I fully understand what she meant. He was a star child, who could not bear to be away from home. Perhaps he tried again, and stayed longer; I don't know. But I will never forget him, and feel him near me often.

"It is time to be the person that you truly are."

Once you understand the teachings of the Ancients and the Elders, you will understand that they all spoke about a time of transformation and revelation - hence the Book of Revelation.

We are living in the time that has been prophecied about. During this time of planetary ascension, there will be changes on every level.

That is the starseed mission; to be the light in the dark. to remember and help guide others back into the light.

http://www.crystalinks.com/starseeds.html

Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:48 am
Profile YIM

Quotations from Spirit Man: (a poster that I followed for some time)

Between mind, body and spirit is indestructibility

If any human being can achieve a perfect balance between all three parts of the self then they would be indestructible. There would be no way for them to be snuffed out. But to achieve this is next to impossible because so many things in the physical world tempt us to an extreme away from the balance.

Noble knights have undertaken the quest, priest and priestesses have undertaken the quest and none of them have been successful. As far as we know only Jesus Christ was successful and some even doubt that.

But for any human being to give this quest the utmost try has its own rewards.

......great ideas live beyond the flesh therefore proving that man has spirit and is not just flesh. If he believes strong enough he marks the world.

..... the new view that is emerging is one of the greatness of humanity and the quest. Meaning, truth, answers, quest, God, soul, spirit and all that is beyond the machine world and the physical world. That is which drives everything. But their (those who say man is but "dust in the wind") own fear and pride makes them deny that. Matters not. their time is but at an end. The spirit realm is coming into being.

What is real depends SO MUCH on ideas that it boggles the mind. For EXAMPLE if people SHARED (just an idea) then there would be more than enough physical food to go around and more than enough money and more than enough of everything. But because of the "harsh realities" which you and your kind (in response to a poster) perpetuate then there is never enough because there are no greater ideals of the mind; there is just an empty selfish belly that is never full and a fearful and selfish human being that is never satisfied.

if one grows up in the ghetto and all odds say they should be dead or in prison but are not then what saved that person ? Nothing but an idea and nothing more.

If a person is fat and wishes to get thin then what makes them thin ? Nothing but an idea.

it all starts with a vision and an idea of what you want.

Is there a heart beyond your heart...do you feel it ?

It is not your physical heart that beats. It is something beyond that. Like a spinning top inside of you. Do you feel that? That is not your heart. That is the essence of what is keeping you alive. Feel blessed that you know this feeling. It will make you VERY empowered. You will have no choice but to use it wisely. For it is that part of you. The infinite intangible that beats and spins. It cannot be corrupted. You'll see why. Just go with the feeling.

It is like a pulsar.

When I went back a while ago to search Spirit * Man ! to see if he had any new postings, I found this new "signature" . I think he went on and changed his signature as his last message to us. He did say at one point that he was from another time line/reality, in an off-hand way that could be taken as whimsical, but I take it as the truth disguised as whimsy. Here is his new "signature". It speaks to my heart and spirit as truth for the days that are coming.

Man's symbiotic connection with the cosmos will be known and there is nothing which can stop that knowing. Because everything we all do everyday helps confirm that truth. It is just that we haven't reached the pinnacle of where it leads. But we will soon enough. We will either live or die with that knowledge. Between Heaven and Earth is us.

Be brave young warriors in truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGzqbEeV ... re=related (The link is to The Impossible Dream from Man of La Mancha)

( inserted by ruts: Lyrics to The Impossible Dream - a final message telling us what will be required of us.)

To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go

To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star

Only a miracle will save us now.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:02 am
Profile YIM

I am bumping this thread, because the transition is here; we are in it now. Spiritual preparedness is absolutely essential for survival. We can have all the food, water, etc.etc. in the world, but if we aren't prepared for the emotional challenges, if we haven't taken a moral stand, if we aren't spiritually prepared to lead, or to leave when the time comes, you might as well take the "preps" and give them away; you won't make it.

Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:51 pm
Profile YIM

Quote:
it WILL be a VERY interesting thing to watch the end of our world.

Out of all the BILLIONS of humans who have existed..WE get to see the CLIMAX of history..someting most in the past ONLY saw in visions..WE get to witness FIRST HAND.

Got ya popcorn ready?

Quoting: THE DOOM

Quote:
This is something that I struggled with for a long time as I saw TEOTWAWKI unfolding before my eyes. I just could not believe that I was living in the END TIMES - as DOOM says, out of all humanity, I am living in the days of transformation.

I have a slightly different view than DOOM, or perhaps he is focusing on the negative so we all will wake up and PAY ATTENTION!! I believe that we never die, that losing this shell (body) is only a transition from one reality to another. We may not see our children marry in this dimension, but I believe that we will be with them in another.

Either way, bless you DOOM for laying it out there so some of us anyway won't be caught with our fingers --- well, where they don't belong.

Quoting: Bonnie

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:07 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I can ONLY assume that this is coming from GLP correct Ruts?

If so, does this Doom Charcter give a date of our said destruction, I just want to be able to say NAH NAH NAHNNA when the time comes and goes..

Ya gotta love GLP for their Doom & Gloom, some things never change but what ever sells IP Addreses I guess :roll :doh :crazy

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:18 pm
Profile WWW

No date, L. I think you are interpreting this as total destruction; rather it is TEOTWAWKI as I have talked about it for a long time now. Our world will be changed forever very soon, I fear. Sorry, I should have said GLP; I have quoted THE DOOM before so I ASSumed people would know - my bad. We all know what ASSuming does. LOL

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

As much as I don't want to, I feel compelled to post on this thread. It's clear - at least to me - that the majority here share certain beliefs that I simply can't fathom, and have seen no factual evidence to support. I let go of my own tendency to be sucked into conspiracy theories quite some time ago when I realized it was sucking the Life out of me.

"Spiritual preparation" is a very scary phrase as it reminds me of the approach the vast majority of cult leaders have taken to frighten people in some way. "Preperation" for what, specifically?

Spiritual growth is my Life's Journey; reflecting Love is my Life's purpose.

I would never, ever try to sway anyone into adopting certain beliefs by using fear as a motivator or tactic.

Ok - I've said enough about all of that for now.

As for TEOTWAWKI, I would venture to guess that those who have lost their retirement funds or their jobs, or their homes, or their loved ones in war or other forms of violence could say that they have experienced TEOTWAWKI. Anytime we experience a significant upheaval in our lives, we all go through life-changing emotions.

The natural evolution of our society and our species - which is what we're in the midst of now - could also be viewed as TEOTWAWKI, but I prefer to say that it is the natural, inherent tension when the old ways of being are dying off and we, as a species and society are being propelled into a greater Spiritual awareness. It is a wonderful, exciting time to be on this earth and I celebrate the opportunity and relish the challenge.

I hope my posting this does not offend anyone, in any way. I respect all positions as each is unique in their own Spiritual Journey.

:candle

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Shawnna wrote:
"Spiritual preparation" is a very scary phrase as it reminds me of the approach the vast majority of cult leaders have taken to frighten people in some way. "Preperation" for what, specifically?

Spiritual growth is my Life's Journey; reflecting Love is my Life's purpose.

I would never, ever try to sway anyone into adopting certain beliefs by using fear as a motivator or tactic.

Shawnna, first I want to say that I do not take offense at anything anybody says with respect. We all may not agree, we may have some good discussions, but always with respect.

I agree with you completely that spiritual growth is our life's journey, el camino, the way, it is given different names in different cultures and religions, but the concept is universal. Our whole life is a journey, hopefully progressing toward a more perfect love for all. We are always "preparing" for our transition from this life (dimension, reality) into another, not as an end, but as another phase of our journey.

I'm not sure if you think I am trying to sway people into believing that our way of life is ending and we will be moving into another reality by scaring them..... :hmm this is certainly not my intent. There are some people who are more advanced in their spirituality, who are conscious of their spiritual journey. However, there are many who do not delve below the surface. I say this not to criticize anyone, or to pretend to be better than anybody else.

I am very concerned, both on a practical level, as well as a spiritual one, for the fate of the majority of my sisters and brothers. On a practical level, most people are not in any way prepared for even a short disruption of services, food supplies, medical supplies, water, and on and on. On a spiritual level, I firmly believe that a time is coming when we are going to be called to make very difficult decisions on many levels, and it will be very important to have a strong moral compass. I don't want to dictate to anybody WHAT to believe or what is right or wrong, only to encourage people to sit down and do some soul-searching.

Quote:
As for TEOTWAWKI, I would venture to guess that those who have lost their retirement funds or their jobs, or their homes, or their loved ones in war or other forms of violence could say that they have experienced TEOTWAWKI. Anytime we experience a significant upheaval in our lives, we all go through life-changing emotions.

These are life-changing events for individuals, yes. The sense of TEOTWAWKI is life-changing for whole societies, usually connoting, as I have said elsewhere, the return to a non-technical world.

Quote:
I hope my posting this does not offend anyone, in any way. I respect all positions as each is unique in their own Spiritual Journey.

Not at all - see above. :wavey Differences of opinion, when given with respect for all, as we do here, make for further understanding and make us think through our own beliefs and opinions. I much appreciate your posts and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. :clap

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:42 am
Profile YIM